A Tale Of Two Jerry's

Story Info
Her mind started to wander while in the tub.
3.2k words
3.29
21.8k
2
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment was quiet. Karen had just finished another day of work. There were days she really enjoyed her job. Then there was days like today. It seemed no matter what she did, it pissed somebody off. Maybe it was one of the customers. Maybe it was another co-worker. Then there were her bosses. There was no pleasing them today. As she arrived home, Karen kicked off her shoes and left them at the door as she always does.

Karen walked to the refrigerator and opened the door, pulling out a cold beer. She left the kitchen to the living room. Putting her feet up on the couch and the beer on the table, she turned on the television. For a minute, she clicked on every station but was unable to find anything worth watching. Slowly, she reached for her bottle and opened it. She pressed the bottle to her lips and sipped the cold beer.

She could feel the muscles in her body tense up from a long week at work. With nothing on television and her boyfriend not due to come home for at least four hours, Karen needed to find a way to relax herself. She took another sip of her beer before turning off the television. She looked at her DVD collection but nothing jumped out at her.

Then it occurred to her. It had been a while since she had a lot of time to herself. She decided that she would take a nice warm bubble bath to relax herself. She moved quickly to the bathroom, setting her beer bottle on the sink. Karen sat down on the edge of her tub and turned on the water. She reached under the sink and pulled out some bubble bath mix that her boyfriend Jerry had gotten her for Valentine's Day last year. She poured it into the sink and watched as the bubbles began to fill the tub. She smiled quickly as the water continued to fall into the tub. Karen reached for her bottle again, drinking a bigger chug.

Looking back at the tub and seeing that it was half full with water and bubbles, Karen closed the door to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the full length mirror that is on the back of the door. Still in her clothes from work, Karen reached for the hair tie in her hair. Her jet black hair fell down to her shoulders. Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt. While not fat, she definitely had some extra weight on her. She was on a diet, trying to lose some of the weight. She laughed as she looked back at the beer bottle, knowing that probably didn't help in the weight loss category. The shirt slipped down her arms and fell to the floor. Quickly, she unhooked her bra and let it join her shirt on the floor. Because of her few extra pounds on her body, her breasts were full. They sagged a little on her chest. Still, despite a few flaws, Karen knew she was beautiful. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Turning back for a moment to check the progress of the water in the tub, she reached for her khaki pants and unbuttoned them. Slowly, she lowered them to the ground. Holding onto to the sink, Karen stepped out of the pants and left them on the ground. Again, Karen looked in the mirror. She smiled at her reflection.

Her hand slipped over skin, from her breasts to her stomach to her panties. She pushed them down to the ground and kicked them in the general direction of the rest of her clothes. She looked again in the mirror. This time, instead of smiling, she felt a little disappointed. She wanted to lose more weight, but it didn't seem to be coming off. By the time she was done with work every day, she was too tired to go to the gym. Oh well. She forced a smile as she turned to the tub again and moved quickly to turn the running water off.

Karen took a moment and reached under the sink and pulled out a small candle that she had hidden in there. She had been saving it there in case John and her ever took a bath together but it didn't look like that was ever going to happen. She lit the candle and was just about to step in the tub when she heard a beeping sound come from her bedroom. Karen walked to the bedroom and discovered a text message on her phone. She flipped the phone up and smiled when she saw the message was from Jerry. But it wasn't from her boyfriend Jerry. This Jerry was a co-worker.

"Hey. I hope you have a good night. I will see you tomorrow, I hope", it read. It made her smile, especially after such a hard day. She had known Jerry for about a year. They were friends at work and had seen each other outside of work when everyone went to the bar together. She always thought he was cute. Lately, though, it seemed that there was a lot of innocent flirting going on between them. She knew it wouldn't be any thing more then that. After all, she had her own Jerry and he was in a relationship too. Karen decided she would text him back after her bath. Carefully, she put the phone on the table and returned to the bathroom.

Karen walked to the bath tub and stuck her right foot into the water. It was still warm. Slowly, she slipped her leg in and stepped into the water. She sat down, feeling the warm water and bubbles caress her skin. She sighed deeply as she could feel her tense muscles begin to relax. She sunk lower in the water, letting the bubbles cover her naked body. A small moan escaped her lips as she surrendered to the warm water. She slipped lower, closing her eyes so she could dip her hair and face into the water. Moments later, she came back up for air. She was completely submerged in the water. It felt good after a stressful day at work. She smiled as she knew this was exactly what she needed.

Sitting on the edge of the tub was some skin lotion. Karen saw it and reached for it. She raised her leg and draped it over the side of the tub. Squirting a little lotion on her hand, she began to rub the lotion to her left leg. Her hand moved from her ankle to her knee to her thigh. She closed her eyes as she massaged the lotion into her skin. Switching legs, her hand again started low on her leg and moved slowly up. She took her wash cloth and dunked it in the water. She squeezed the cloth and let the water drip on her body.

Karen took a deep breath as she felt her body submerged in the water. She took the wash cloth and massaged her left ankle again. She began to sigh deeply as she relaxed her entire body. The cloth moved up her skin, slowly at first. Again, she traveled the wet cloth up her leg past her knee to her thigh. This time, instead of stopping she felt the wash cloth brush between her legs. A quick moan escaped her lips as she did. The thought made Karen smile. It had been a few days since she and Jerry had made love. The thought lingered in her mind for a moment. They were both so busy with work these days. She glanced at the clock and knew he wouldn't be home for hours still. She bit her lip as she realized the wash cloth was still between her legs. She wasn't rubbing herself with it, but she could feel it against her sex.

"Don't be silly", Karen thought to herself. She could wait for Jerry to come home. Maybe she'd cook him dinner and have more candles on the table. She could put on some soft music too. It would be a nice romantic dinner for the two of them. Karen smiled at the thought. She glanced at the burning candle all ready in the room. She raised the wash cloth from between her legs and up to her stomach, rubbing in small circles. Her eyes closed as her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. She took the wash cloth to her breasts, washing her skin and massaging her nipple. A second moan escaped her lips; this one more prolonged then the last. Her hand continued to massage her breast under the water. Karen's eyes opened quickly as she bit her lip again.

"It feels good", she thought to herself. She couldn't. Not in the tub. Not like this. But she couldn't deny how good it felt. She squeezed again, capturing her breasts in her hands. Her eyes slightly rolled back in her head. Her right hand, which had been still in the water since she stepped in the tub, raised up as well, feeling her breast in her hand again. Her nipples hardened, despite the heat from the water. The wash cloth floated to the surface of the water as her fingers released it.

Karen continued to massage her breasts, feeling the combination of the warm water and the bubbles on her skin. She sighed heavily as she watched the candle light flicker against the bathroom wall. A third moan escaped her lips, this one even more prolonged. Karen raised her leg to the side of the tub again, the water splashing against the walls of the tub. She ran her finger tip up her leg, almost teasing herself. She watched as her index finger slid past her knee and thigh, diving back down into the water. Her finger slipped inside her quickly. The water splashed between her legs as her finger explored her most tender place. Her fingertip rubbed slowly against her clit. Her body began to raise and sink back into the water. A second finger slipped inside her body.

Her two fingers captured her clit and began to rub it. Karen couldn't believe she was playing with herself there in the tub like this. She wasn't sure what had come over her. But whatever it was, she was sure enjoying it. She continued to play with herself. She thought of Jerry.

"I bet he'd love to see me doing this", she chuckled to herself. She could imagine him standing over the tub watching her. He'd have no choice but to take out his cock and start stroking it too. She could almost picture him there in front of her. She started rubbing faster as she pictured his cock. He wasn't particularly large in that area, but he wasn't small either. And he knew how to use it. Karen always came hard when she felt him inside her. She wanted him there. She wanted him to join her in the bathtub and take her there. Right now, she didn't care about the mess they would make. The tub would probably over flow and spill out onto the tile floor and the bath mat. That didn't matter to her. All that mattered to Karen at this moment was the pleasure she was feeling. She wanted to cum and she wanted it right now.

Her mind focused again on what it would feel like to have Jerry on top of her, sliding him into her. She liked the way her fingers felt right now, but she knew that Jerry could always please her. As hard as moved her fingers into herself, it didn't have the same feeling. She didn't have any toys to use either. She tried to focus her mind on the last time they had sex. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Jerry was good in bed, but unfortunately they seemed to have fallen into a rut. Maybe that's why she was so horny. She couldn't remember the last time she felt his tongue inside her. Or the last time she rode him to orgasm. Everything was becoming predictable for them.

Karen tried to picture Jerry climbing in the tub with her, but tried as she might. She knew he wouldn't. And with that thought, the mental image of Jerry stroking his cock next to the tub was out of Karen's head. But her fingers were still buried deep inside her. She twisted them again, feeling the dampness. Karen knew she still needed to cum. But the reality of Jerry had snapped her from this great fantasy to the truth.

Karen's mind began to wander to any thing she could think of that would get her imagination going. She thought about former lovers and erotic scenes from mainstream movies. But none of that spurred her any more. Her fingers were getting tired. Slowly and very reluctantly she removed her fingers from her pussy. Her breath was heavy as she could feel the frustration. Karen couldn't remember being this turned on alone before.

She thought she would give it one more try before frustration completely set in. Karen took a deep breath. She let the water relax her again. Slowly she lowered her head into the soapy water and quickly emerged. The water dripped down her face and her neck. She could feel her hair dripping wet as her clung against her head and neck. She peeked at the water and could see her heavy breasts popping out of the water. Her mind began to search again for anything that she could use to get her juices flowing again.

She listened to the water drip and splash in the tub as she moved her leg back into the water. From her room down the hall, she heard a small electronic beeping sound. It sounded like her cell phone had received another text. Karen thought about getting up to check on the text message, but decided it would still be there when she got out.

Karen thought maybe the text could have come from Jerry. He usually texted her at various points in the day. Then she started to think about the last text she had received earlier. Not from her boyfriend Jerry; from the other Jerry. Even now, after reading it 30 minutes ago, it made her smile. He was always sweet to her. There was definitely chemistry between them. They flirted all the time. But they were both in serious relationships. Karen's mind started wandering again. Yes, they were in relationships and not with each other. But there was an attraction between them. She couldn't deny that anymore.

She couldn't believe she didn't notice it anymore. They were always hugging each other, sometimes lingering for a moment or two longer in each other's arms. They waved at each other in passing a lot. She was trying to convince herself now that it was all done out of friendship, but as she sat there in the tub thinking about it, it seemed like an argument she was going to lose.

Try as she might, she couldn't help but think how about his hugs. His arms seemed strong when he held her. She wondered what his chest was like. Does he have a hairy chest? Or is it bare? The thought made her smile again. She closed her eyes and pictured Jerry standing by the tub. This time though it wasn't her Jerry. No, it was the other Jerry. He stood there in her mind staring down at her naked body. He raised his arms and began to peel off his clothes. She saw a little bit of hair on his chest as he knelt by the tub side and knelt down to kiss her. She knew she shouldn't kiss him, even in her imagination, but she did anyway.

And that's when she felt her hand again making its way down her breasts, squeezing softly as it continued to travel down her body. She knew it was wrong to fantasize about another man, but she wasn't about to stop. She wanted to taste his kiss. Her fingers slipped back inside her as she kissed him in her mind.

Karen reached out for his chest in her mind, letting the water drip down his body as she felt his tongue invade her mouth. Her fingers began to play with herself even faster. She felt so wrong right now. Her heart rate was racing as she picturing her imagery self reaching for his belt and jeans. She pictured Jerry as being a boxers guy, instead of the tightie whities that her boyfriend usually wore.

Her fingers worked her pussy harder then before. In her mind, she could feel him on top of her in the tub. The water splashed all over the floor as his hands touched her large breasts. She could almost feel his strong hands pinch her nipples. Her head thrashed in the water, splashing gently as she felt her fingers dig deep inside her, rubbing her clit. She knew she was on the verge of cumming.

Her fingers continued to stroke herself. She pictured him taking her wet nipple into his eager mouth. Karen had big sensitive nipples that loved to be sucked on. She felt so naughty picturing this man licking her wet breasts while she played with herself.

She heard her imagery self whisper, "Fuck me, Jerry". She could feel his gaze on her body as her real self started to cum, spasming all over her fingers that were deep inside her. Her body began to thrash in the water, spilling some onto the floor of the bathroom as she moaned out in pleasure. Karen screamed out as her body lunged forward, erupting all over her fingers.

Slowly she struggled to catch her breath. She looked over the side of the tub and saw the small puddles on the bathroom floor. This made her laugh. She knew she would need to clean it up before Jerry came home. She grinned at how devilish she felt just now. She knew it was wrong, but it was just a fantasy. And there was nothing wrong with the fantasy. It made her smile, it made her feel good. And she was happy with that.

"It wasn't real", she said out loud. Karen reached for the drain and let the water drain from the tub. She stood up and reached for a towel to dry her body as she stood in the tub. She could see herself in the mirror. Her cheeks looked flush. She smiled again knowing how good she felt right now. With her body dry, she reached for the bath robe that was hanging from the back of the door and put it on. She took her towel and placed it on the floor and put her foot on it. She dragged the towel over the wet spots on the floor and dried them quickly

Karen walked to the bedroom and saw that she had indeed missed another text message. Her smile quickly faded to one of a different look. It was Jerry, her boyfriend. All of sudden, she started to feel slightly guilty for imaging another man's lips on her lips, another man's hands on her body. Even though she knew it wasn't real, a little part of her wanted it to be. She quickly read his text message and responded quickly, putting the phone down. Karen was conflicted. It felt good to cum imaging the other Jerry. But was it worth it now feeling the emotion she felt right now? She didn't know. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, sighing deeply.