A Tale of Two Linseys (v2)

Story Info
Two superbly endowed models arrive for the same photoshoot.
2.2k words
3.5
58.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
265 Followers

This story has been inspired by two of Britain's greatest glamour models, but is entirely fictional.

Security guard Dave Rivers yawned. It was proving to be a remarkably long day and he would be pleased when he could finish up and go home. It had been one of the slowest days he could remember and he was keeping his eyes open only with some difficulty.

That changed instantly and his eyes widened considerably as his attention was caught by an incredible blonde as she walked in through the revolving doors.

She wore a tight pink sweater and a black skirt that Dave thought must be the shortest he'd ever seen. It was so short he swore he could see the bottom of a red pair of panties beneath them!

Dave gulped as the blonde teenager walked up to him. "Hello," she smiled. "I'm Linzi. I believe I'm expected."

Wow! Dave thought to himself as he checked through his visitor's list. Look at those tits! And she's got the face of an angel!

"I... I'm sorry miss," Dave stuttered when he could finally speak again. "There's no one by that name on today's list."

"You wanted a girl with big tits for some advertising campaign." Linzi explained.

"And... er... that's you?" Dave tried hard not to cough on his dentures.

"What do you think?" Linzi grinned, pushing out her chest and holding her shoulders back. "Or are 40 inch F cups common around here?"

Dave replied with a strangled whining sound until he could regain his senses. Yes, he was awaiting a model, but the advertising office hadn't given him a name, or... gulp... a description.

"Oh... er... Of course... Ah..."

"Fourth floor isn't it?" Linzi recalled her instructions.

"Er..." In the end Dave could only nod and wave Linzi through. He could not take his eyes off her as she went to the lifts behind his desk. Look at those legs! And that ass!

A couple of minutes later Linzi was met on the fourth floor by a smooth-looking guy in a sharp suit. "Hey! Wow!" he exclaimed, holding out his hand. "You must be the girl from The OC Agency! I'm Mike the photographer."

"I'm Linzi," she replied, smiling and shaking his hand. "So... Do I measure up?"

"Whew!" Mike gasped, looking at her appraisingly. "They said you were the biggest they had, but I wasn't expecting someone quite so... overqualified. Marketing just said they'd asked for a model with a D cup minimum."

"Well, I have that beat by two clear cup sizes!" Linzi smiled proudly. "I'm a 34F."

Mike couldn't help but stare at Linzi's impressive attributes for a moment before whistling appreciatively. "Changing room is the second on the left. The studio is opposite. See you there when you're ready."

Linzi flashed Mike another brilliant smile and went to change, leaving him to set up his camera equipment, a broad smile still on his face.

Meanwhile, four floors below, Dave Rivers was still manning the front desk, and he was just beginning to recover from the shock of meeting the amazing Linzi.

Wait until the guys down the pub hear about this! he thought. I might get a drink or two out of this... if they believe me. Maybe I should try to get a pic of her on my mobile phone on her way out...?

"Ahem!" a soft, feminine voice woke him from his daydreams with a start. He had a dim awareness that it may have been there for some time.

Dave looked up and gasped. Wow! he thought as he saw the beautiful young woman standing opposite his desk. Another one!

She had dark hair that was long and straight, and she wore a very large and baggy black jacket with knee-length skin-tight shorts. She had her hands in the pockets of her jacket and a gentle yet playful smile on her face. She was maybe an inch or two shorter than the girl who had come through a few minutes earlier.

"Oh... I... er... I'm sorry. Can I help you, Miss?" Dave fought to regain his composure.

"Yes, hello," the brunette gave him a friendly smile. "I'm here from Double D."

Dave suppressed a smile and checked his entry list. "No... I'm sorry, I've no Double D on my list. Do you have the right building?"

"I'm here for a photographic shoot," the fabulous brunette explained. "I'm from the Double D Modelling Agency."

"Ah..." Dave looked up and began to explain. "We've already had a model arrive for the photoshoot. She only arrived a few minutes ago and I sent her upstairs."

"There must be a mistake," the beauty before him looked concerned. "I'm booked for this shoot."

"I'm very sorry, Miss," Dave said firmly. "Why don't you contact your office? I'm sure they can sort it out. We've got a model and she's really stack... erm... I mean she meets the... er... requirements admirably."

The brunette had a worried expression on her face. Dave saw her glance over at the lifts anxiously for a moment and after a few seconds of thoughtful expression she seemed to make up her mind about something.

Dave had to admit that the girl standing before him was breathtakingly attractive, but the blonde girl, Linzi, had to be the real model, didn't she? He'd double checked with Marketing after sending her up, and they had specified a model with large breasts. Well... that certainly described Linzi!

"Erm..." the spectacular brunette gently woke him from his renewed daydreaming. "Did they tell you what those... requirements were?"

"Er... yes," Dave confirmed, a little embarrassed in front of this young lady and not knowing quite what to say. "They... er... did..."

"And you thought her boobs were pretty big?'" the brunette gave a curiously knowing smile as she took her hands out of her pockets.

"Er, yes..." Dave gave a small smile as he thought to himself, Now, there's an understatement! Then he noticed that the young woman was unzipping her jacket. Hadn't he just explained that they had a model? Surely, she isn't going to insist on staying...?

"So, tell me..." the brunette paused momentarily as she opened up her jacket and pulled down the front of her tiny pink top. "... were her boobs anything like as big as these?" She leaned forward slightly toward the seated Dave for added effect. And the effect was immediate and devastating...

Dave's jaw dropped open and his eyes threatened to pop right out of their sockets. He never said a word. There was just the barest suggestion that he was shaking his head, as if in disbelief, but he felt barely able to move. More than anything in the world he just wanted to stare at the sight in front of him, and for this moment to last forever.

"I thought not," the brunette giggled slightly. This power she had over men always amused her. "Now do you believe me? How do I meet your requirements? Or perhaps you think I'm over qualified?"

The security guard tried vainly to move again, and there was another barely perceptible shake of his head from side to side.

"I thought you might like them," the grinning brunette zipped up her jacket but left her top unadjusted. "Now, I'll see myself up, shall I? Fourth floor isn't it?"

The phenomenally endowed brunette didn't wait for an answer, but left Dave speechless and walked over to the lifts. Dave didn't move for what seemed an eternity, and all that went through his mind was They are never going to believe this down the Rose & Crown!

The spectacular brunette got off on the fourth floor and looked for signs of where to go next. Listening, she heard voices.

"Yes, magnificent!" came a male voice from a door on the right, and there were sounds that may have come from a camera. "Just lean this way a little... Show them to me... Oooh, yes..."

She took a deep breath and opened the door.

As she expected, inside was a photographic set made up to look like a bedroom. A photographer stood with his back to the door, taking pictures of a blonde model who, she admitted to herself, was moderately well-endowed. The model sat, almost naked, on the bed, leaning forward with her bare breasts hung below her torso.

The photographer hadn't heard the young woman come in behind him, but when he saw the blonde on the bed look up quizzically he turned around.

The photographer let out a low whistle as his eyes feasted on the beautiful brunette standing in the doorway. "I... I'm sorry but we're in the middle of a photoshoot at the moment. Can you come back later?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," the brunette tried to explain. "There's been some sort of mistake, you see. I'm here for the photoshoot."

"No!" the blonde model called out slightly louder than she'd intended. She got off the bed and walked over toward the brunette who had moved further inside the door and closed it behind her. "This is my shoot... I'm from Double D."

Mike thought to himself that the pretty blonde seemed a little anxious - and no wonder! The brunette was gorgeous! She's probably concerned about losing this job. Idly, he thought how he'd love the chance to photograph the mysterious young woman, but his instructions were quite specific.

The ad called for a big busted model – the bigger the better – and as gorgeous as this new arrival was, she couldn't possibly be bigger than Linzi. He wondered how big her breasts were under that jacket.

"I'm from Double D as well..." the brunette continued.

"Well the office has obviously made some sort of mistake," the blonde Linzi spoke up. "But I've already started work on this shoot so you might as well go back and let them know."

Mike tried to calm the situation. "Linzi was here first," he began and indicated the blonde girl standing next to him, "and she's quite... er... satisfactory... Why don't you go back to your office and explain it to them. Perhaps we could arrange an additional shoot for you later?" He certainly hoped so...

"Well... If you're sure Linzi is the model you want..." the brunette looked at Mike with a very smug-looking expression on her face as if she knew something he didn't. "Only I thought this was supposed to be a big-boob photoshoot...?"

"It is!" the blonde Linzi didn't quite know how to take that remark, and she glanced down at her more than generous chest briefly before puffing it out proudly. "What do you think these are? Fried eggs? I'm a 34F cup!"

"Oops!" the brunette put her hand over her mouth briefly, as if suppressing a laugh. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that I'm used to working with really big busted girls. Ooooh... I haven't been an F cup since I was at school."

"What do you mean?" asked the blonde, feeling decidedly uneasy. "Are you saying you're bigger than me?"

"My friend Annette is only an F cup like you, but Jessica and Kerry Marie are both G cups," the brunette explained as Linzi and Mike listened open-mouthed.

"Did you just say 'only an E cup?'" Mike gasped.

"Yes," the brunette grinned mischievously. "Oh, and I just did a shoot the other day with a really nice Welsh model named Lorna. "You'd love her," she indicated to Mike. "She's more like my size... I think she's a HH cup."

"You've never got HH cup boobs!" Linzi gasped. This was getting ridiculous.

"Oh no," the brunette shook her head, and a momentary look of relief crossed Linzi's face. "I'm bigger than that... The Agency told me they wanted to send you their very biggest model." She looked back at Mike.

"And that's... you?" the photographer swallowed hard. "You're the er... biggest model the Agency has?"

"Apparently I'm the biggest model the Agency's ever had," the brunette laughed.

"No way!" Linzi cried, sceptically. "I don't believe you. You can't be that much bigger than me."

"Hmmm... I see I'm going to have to show you..." the brunette began unzipping her jacket once again. "I read in a magazine once that a natural 36HHH-26-36 figure is a physical impossibility." She held her jacket open as far as it would go and flashed Mike an enormous smile. "Of course, as you can see, they're wrong." She looked down proudly at the wonderfully huge pillows of flesh firmly perched upon her chest. "What do you think?"

Linzi and the photographer both went visibly pale. Their mouths gaped open and they seemed to enter a trance. The photographer's legs actually gave way and he fell back onto a small chair. But he never took his eyes of the beautiful brunette and her staggering figure.

Neither of them had ever seen anyone like her in their lives!

"That's not possible!" Linzi muttered before clamping her hand over her mouth momentarily. "Who are you?"

"My name's Linsey as well," the brunette was obviously enjoying the effect she was having upon them. "Linsey Dawn McKenzie. Sometimes the magazines call me Linsey The Great. One even called me The Genetic Marvel. I wonder why?" She arched her shoulders back and thrust out her chest to show them two very good reasons...

"Now, that we have that sorted out," Linsey zipped her jacket back up. "Where can I get changed?"

brian358
brian358
265 Followers