A Tale of Two Long Time Friends

Story Info
Friends reunite to share their passion.
4.9k words
4.57
30.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of two long time friends sharing more of each other after years of friendship.

Sara and I had grown up together. We played together even before kindergarten. She lived in the house that adjoined our backyard. We were best friends, then and now. We shared everything with each other. Well, almost everything. Nothing sexual ever happened between us. Sure, we talked about sex, but never considered anything between us. At least I hadn't.

When we were in eight grade, my parents built a new house and we moved 6 blocks away. This didn't stop us from our bond. There was a woods between Sara's house and mine. We had spent many days during our childhood there, and it turned out to be our meeting place after the move. We spent many days there, talking about everything.

As time went on, we matured, but still remained friends. I was into sports and got pretty good grades. I had some friends in the socially accepted upper class, but made no point of becoming what they were. Sara, who had always carried a few extra pounds, didn't really fit into any of the social classes upper lower or middle of the road.

You see she was content with who she was. That's what I loved about her. She had a very pretty face. A smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. She was about 5'6" and 145 pounds.

She had friends to hang with, but no one close other than me. I was asked by a few people why I hung out with her. My usual reply was 'for more reasons than you'll ever know'.

This girl knew me. Almost as well as I knew myself. I didn't bother ever lying to her. She would know instantly! Sure I teased her a lot and she teased me. But she would know in an instant if I ever meant to hurt her or lie to her.

We both dated other people in high school. I saw her the day after I lost my cherry. We met outside of school during our lunch hour. She didn't even know that I had a date the night before. But she knew something was different about me. That's how well this girl knew me.

I think that she was a bit embarrassed to ask me directly so she led off with the question "did you finally get accepted to Marquette?" "No nothing like that. " I replied. "Then you must have had sex last night!" I was certain that the first question was just a lead in. She could tell just by looking into my eyes that I had sex the night before.

"What? No way!" I said trying to conceal it. She just tilted her head and tapped her foot impatiently as she did.

She would always do this when she knew I wasn't telling her the whole story about anything. I just stood there silently. By doing so, I admitted that there was more to the story but I was unwilling to share it. She shrugged her shoulders and the smile left her face. God, I hated that! "Fine" she said. "I have to go study for the soc test. Grades don't come as easy for me compared to some people I know. " She said sarcastically. Ouch.

Sara called me after school and said that she needed a break from studying. "Okay, want to meet at Danny's for some ice cream?

"No, I'm on a diet. " She said laughing. "Meet me in the bog (what we used to call our meeting place in the woods) in 15 minutes. I told her that I would and hung up the phone. Why there? Since my parents bought me a car, we hadn't needed to meet there in almost a year.

When I got there, she seemed to be pacing impatiently. She just looked at me. "So, this is the way it's going to be. You find some girl to show you the ropes and you shut me out?" she snapped.

"I'm sorry. Okay, so it happened. So what?" I snapped back.

"Who was it?" she asked. The edge had not left her voice.

"Sue Bellmont" I replied.

"Oh, that's just fucking great! You know how well we get along!" she said visibly upset. "Don't bother telling me the details, I'm sure she'll be flaunting it in front of me tomorrow. " She stated flatly.

There was an awkward silence. I had to say something. But what? "Well, if it's any matter to you, it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. I expected her to at least move a little when we did it. She just laid there. " I said. Which was true.

"Doesn't say much for your technique does it slugger!" she said sarcastically. She pushed by me and said "Let's go get some damn ice cream. "

We walked back to my house and I drove us to Danny's. We were waiting in line making small talk. There seemed to be a huge silent agenda between us.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more uncomfortable, Sue Bellmont walked in. She walked right in front of Sara and hooked her arm in mine. "So nice of you to buy me some ice cream," Sue said in a sticky sweet voice.

Sara turned bright red in anger and spun around and headed straight out of the door.

"What's wrong with her?" she asked, pretending not to know. This girl was trouble and she was about to come between my best friend and I. We sat at a booth and silently ate our ice cream.

We were half way through when Sara came walking back in and stopped at our table looking me square in the eye. "At least you could have told me you were meeting her here! Thanks for nothing!" she said.

She was pissed! Before I could reply, Sue spoke up and said, "What's wrong Sara? Sad that I got to him first? Or didn't that plump little body of yours do it for him?" she taunted.

Oh, God. Here comes world wars 3, 4, and 5! "Our friendship is none of your fucking business! Don't try to come between us or you'll be fucking sorry!" Sara threatened.

I had never see Sara this mad before. Or heard her use those words with anyone but me. Then, adding to my horror, more words from Sue. "You're the one that should be sorry, I was the first one to ever ride his big dick, and he's mine now... " she cooed very sarcastically.

I guess Sara had enough. As she turned to walk out she looked at sue and said "You gold digging little bitch!"

I saw Sue on and off for the next few months. She was telling everyone that we were a couple. Sara tried telling me that all she wanted was a socially accepted boyfriend. I had rich parents, a nice car, and was accepted in the social circle.

The sex hadn't gotten any better with Sue. Sara and I talked less and less. She dated a few guys in our senior year, but she didn't seem interested in our friendship even after I stopped seeing Sue Bellmont.

Well, I did end up getting accepted into Marquette. I got a great scholarship even though I didn't need it. Like I said, I had rich parents. Sara signed up for classes at the technical school about 200 miles from home and was preparing to move there. I called her and asked if we could see each other before I had to leave.

We met and talked for hours. When we had put our past behind us, we were sad to part. We promised to keep in touch.

We chatted over the net a couple time a week. I had invited her to come and visit me several times, but she declined. Besides, she would point out, I live in a dorm and she didn't want to stay in a hotel alone.

I offered to drive to the city she was in but she also declined that offer. She had to work her way through school and couldn't afford to take any nights off of work.

I had just finished my last midterm in January, and had considered going home for the break. I had been chatting with Sara and she had sounded pretty down the last couple of weeks. Her end of semester tests were coming up and she was busy with working as well.

I tried inviting myself for a visit saying that she could use a little cheering up. She declined saying that she was doing 'fine'. I didn't believe that for a second. I know her better than that. I'm going and that's is that, I decided.

The weather for the next few days was heavy snow, but I decided to go anyway. My parents had bought me an SUV for graduation so I pointed it in Sara's direction and started sliding my way there.

When I got into her town, I found a hotel and checked in. I took a quick shower and headed to the front desk for directions to the restaurant where Sara worked.

The desk clerk said that I would find much better restaurants nearby, but when I told her I knew someone that worked there, she gave me the directions. I took me 45 minutes to get there between the heavy snow and a few wrong turns.

I entered the nearly deserted diner. I saw a waitress with her back to me cleaning the coffee machine. I walked up behind her and said, "excuse me, can you tell me if Sara is working tonight?"

The waitress stopped what she was doing and froze. All I heard was "Oh, my God... " Slowly Sara turned around.

I was speechless. I didn't recognize her from behind. Her hair was in a net, and she was at least 20 pounds lighter. She took two fast steps and threw her arms around me for a big hug. "What are you doing here!?!" she cried out in joy.

"You've needed some cheering up for some time now and who better to do that than me?" I said.

"You drove from Milwaukee in this weather? I thought college was supposed to make you smarter!" she said with a giggle. "Don't move, I'll be right back" she told me.

She returned with a smile on her face. The cook told her that she could leave in 20 minutes since business was so slow due to the nasty weather. She invited me back to her apartment so we could catch up on what's been happening since she left.

I went next door to the liquor store while she finished her shift and was able to buy some beer without getting checked. I stashed it in my truck and went back in the restaurant and Sara was ready.

We drove to her small house. It looked like at least 100 students had lived there before her. One bedroom, one bathroom and one living/kitchen area. Not much bigger than my dorm room. And right next to the train tracks. We sat there drinking and talking for hours. It was like we were still old friends.

We made amends for all of our past troubles. We were pretty buzzed and laughing a lot. Sara didn't have any classes until 11:00 tomorrow, but it was getting late. Another couple of beers each and it was time to crash.

I offered to sleep on the couch. (or the thing that looked like a couch but sat like a pile of logs).

"The only thing my mom bought for me when I moved out was a new mattress. I think we could be adult enough sleep next to each other, don't you think?" she asked.

"Well, yeah sure. " I said. "But I left all my stuff back at the hotel since I didn't plan on spending the night. " I said. Which was true.

She led me to the bathroom and pulled open a drawer and said, "Here, you can use this" she said, handing me a toothbrush still in it's plastic. "I got it at the dentist's office. "

Well, you're not gonna sleep naked, t-shirt and underwear minimum!" she laughed. "I have a very good memory!" she stated. "Do you still sleep naked?" she asked.

"No. I don't think my roommate would like that. " I replied. "He's captain of the football team and very heterosexual!" I said, both of us bursting out laughing.

We called it a deal and did an exaggerated handshake. I finished up in the bathroom and went into her bedroom. I found an over sized t-shirt laying on the bed for me.

She gathered up her nightshirt and headed to the bathroom. That left me there to get comfortable in the small bed. When she returned, for the first time ever, I checked out her body. I mean really check it out. As she put her clothes away, I watched her body move under the long nightshirt.

"At least 20 pounds" I thought to myself. When I realized what I was doing, I looked away. Good thing, because she turned toward the bed and I would have been caught in full stare.

She slid into the bed beside me and made sure that we both had enough blankets. I held my body still to avoid the embarrassing 'oops' if our skin accidentally touched. She moved again and bumped her butt against my thigh and I moved back. "Oh, don't be such a prude" she said and reached for my arm and drew it around her.

We talked for a while. "I didn't recognize you in the diner" I said. "You've lost some weight. "

I waited for an answer for a bit and she finally said, "Well you know how it is. I'm on my feet working all night and can't spend much on food. "

I debated on whether or not to ask. "How much did you lose?" I asked. "I don't know really. About 20 pounds maybe. It sucks because I had to buy all new jeans and I can't afford that! So now I wear some really baggy shirts everywhere I go!" We both laughed.

And if you must know" she stated without me asking "I've been asked out more in the last two months than I have been the rest my life put together!"

I instinctively hugged her close and told her that I was happy for her. She reached behind her and grabbed my shoulder to return my embrace. I realized that her butt was touching my crotch. Bad news. When I realized it, I instantly began to harden. I pulled away very slowly, as not to create any embarrassment.

Sara turned her shoulder toward me so she could look me in the eyes and said, "you don't have to be embarrassed just because you brushed against me. I mean, we've been friends since before kindergarten. "

I just smiled at her and said "okay, I just don't want you feel uncomfortable that's all. "

With that, she pulled my arm around her and laid her head down on the pillow. After a few minutes, she asked, "Is it my turn to ask a question? I hadn't realized I had asked one and said "sure, but, what was it that I asked you?" She turned to me so she could look in my eyes and said, "about the weight I lost. " She must have been more sensitive about it than I thought from the way she answered.

"Well, something that was said along time ago just sticks in my mind. Something Sue Bellmont said. You're sure you don't mind me asking?" She asked. "No, of course not. " I replied. I expected her to ask me if I had ever loved Sue Bellmont. But, instead she said, "She said that you have a really big dick. I think that's the way she put it. " She said plainly and without embarrassment.

I didn't know what to say! "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I was just... well, kind of wondering. Was she just saying that to try to get to me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course she was saying it to try to get to you" was my reply.

"Oh, okay" she said. I guess she wasn't expecting that for an answer. She was silent for a bit then asked "so, do you consider yourself average? Do you mind me asking?"

Hell, yes I minded her asking! I'm proud of my cock, but we had very little room between us, and if I were to get hard it would be next to impossible for her not to feel it!

Sara isn't the type to wait for an answer. She added, "I've seen four different ones and they have all been about the same. " I didn't know what to say next. "Well, how big would that be?" I asked.

She held up her index fingers about six inches apart. And said about this long. " "I guess then I'm longer than the average you've seen then. " I replied.

This was getting very personal. Then she asked, "how much?" I felt my cock stir and knew that there wasn't a thing I could do about it! I could feel my face redden. "Well... an inch or two I guess" I stammered.

"Really?!? I guess I didn't picture a skinny guy like you having a long one" she confessed. My bikini briefs were getting awful tight. I moved back a little. She noticed that right away.

She giggled and said, "you're getting hard aren't you?" I quickly shot back "Well it's hard not to with you asking all these questions!"

She pushed her ass against my cock as if to check the credibility of my story. "Yes, I guess you are... " She said with another giggle.

She moved her ass against me for a little longer before moving away. I knew what was coming next. There was no way I could stop her. I could have said the words for her. I expected her to say 'can I see it?'. But true to form she said even more. "I want to see it. "

Not asking, almost demanding, She left no place for me to say no. I couldn't believe that my best friend was doing this. I just said, "Sure... I-I guess so... " She flipped the covers down and propped herself up on an elbow.

I was fully hard now. I needed out of the confines of my briefs. As I reached down to slide them off, she covered her hands as a child would, waiting for a surprise. I slid them down and off.

"Not yet" I said, playing along with the game. I dropped my briefs and held up my hard shaft with my hand and said "Okay, you can look now". She moved her hand away and just stared. A soft "ohhhh... myyyyyy" was all she said.

"That's huge!" she exclaimed. "What is?" I asked, toying with her. "Your thing" she said. "Say it... " I told her.

She choked out the words "Your cock is huge!" I loved to hear her say that!

"Trust me, its not that big. " I said. "It is compared to what I've seen! That's gotta hurt!" she said.

"Now put that thing away," she said. "You could poke an eye out with that!" With that we both laughed.

I slipped on my briefs and covered us up. The tension seemed somewhat less now. I wrapped my arm around her and moved close to her. My cock fit nicely between her ass cheeks. I felt her wiggle against it, letting me know that she liked it there. Before long we were both asleep.

I'm not sure what time it was, but a damn train went through waking me from a sound sleep. Sara must have been used to the trains since she remained fast asleep. My arm was inside of hers held against her breasts. Her ass was still pressed against me.

It was warm in the house, so the covers were down by our waists. Her nightshirt had ridden up during the night so the bottom was right below her ass. I could see by the light coming into the room from the street light. I was getting hard. The feel of her breasts on my arm and firm ass pressing against my cock was so erotic.

I slid my arm out from under hers. She remained in a deep sleep. I slid her nightshirt up. Her panties were an almost see through pink. I pressed my shaft between the cheeks of her ass. Oh, that felt soooo good. I thought of waking her.

Trying not to shake the bed, I slid my briefs down so I could feel my hard shaft against her panties. I kept sliding up and down against her. I saw through her nightshirt that her nipple had gotten stiff. I gently rubbed it with my fingertip. Her breathing had deepened a bit. I knew I was having an affect on her.

I put my hand on her ass. I leaned back and slid my fingers down to her pussy. I could feel the heat! Even through her panties I could tell she was getting wet. I slid my middle finger under the elastic and felt her moist lips. The tip of my finger found the center of her wetness. Her breathing deepened.

I kept sliding my finger all over her, exploring every fold. I moved further up and found her clit. Her breathing quickened. I slid my finger deep inside of her and moved it back and forth. I was so hard now! I slid my fingers all over her pussy getting them slick with her juices.

I wrapped my fingers around my swollen shaft and stroked it, savoring the feel of her juices on cock. I wanted so much to press the head of my shaft against her tight opening. Instead I went back with my fingers and found her wet hole. First one, then two fingers slid inside her.

I heard a deep quick breath enter her. "Ummmm... and just how long have you been awake?" she asked sleepily. I was a bit startled that she was awake. She didn't seem upset that I had been invading her body without permission.

"Long enough to find out that you taste very sweet" I said looking into her eyes. I brought my fingers to my lips and sucked her juice off of them. She leaned her shoulder toward me so she could see my face. Her ass still facing me. She reached down and for the first time, wrapped her fingers around my cock. She felt her juices on me. "Were you... I mean, we didn't... ," she was asking.

12