A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Is something wrong, Mark?" she asked.

"No," I assured her. "I was just thinking about our call Monday night. Do you want to go to my bedroom? We can get on the bed and I can lick you while you..."

The pretty woman kneeling between my feet did not let me finish. She tugged my head down to her and kissed me hard. She then stood, grabbed my hand, pulled me up with that surprising strength of hers, and kissed me again.

"I take that as a yes," I teased her when she broke the kiss.

"Yes," she breathed, her eager eyes not leaving mine. "Lead the way, Mark."

I took her to my room, where I quickly stripped the covers off the bed. Jessika, without warning, pushed me down onto the bed and fell on top of me. She kissed me once more before turning to face the end of the bed and straddling my face with her lovely hips. I grabbed her round derriere, squeezing each cheek, as I pulled her groin closer so my tongue could reach her sweet pussy. As I did so, she grasped my erection and engulfed almost half of it in her warm, wet mouth.

As I parted her labia and began licking her clitoris, Jessika began to slowly move her lips up and down my shaft. As my tongue picked up speed, so did her mouth. However, when I slipped two fingers in her sodden pussy, Jessika's lips loosened a bit around me, and she stopped her up a down motion for a few seconds as she moaned. When she became accustomed to my probing fingers, she sucked on me hard again, pulling me in until she just started to gag. She held her lips tight there for a couple of heartbeats before renewing her energetic up and down action. That was my turn to falter in my licking of her clit as I moaned. I then renewed my lingual attack on her clitoris.

After a few minutes of this, I knew I was close and was quite sure Jessika was as well. However, I wanted to up the ante, so I pulled my fingers out, added a third, and shoved them back in. This time, Jessika lurched forward, her lips sliding off my erect manhood as she grunted and shivered. I kept the three fingers in her, but I had to stop licking as her surge forward had moved her clit beyond the reach of my tongue.

"Fuck," she moaned, her body tense for several seconds before she pushed her pussy back in my face and again took as much of my penis as she could in my mouth.

I licked her clitoris faster than ever while exploring her wetness with my invading fingers. Several times, the movement of my fingers inside of her caused her to stop sucking on me for a second or two. Her reaction to what I was doing led me to wonder whether I should try four fingers. However, just as I was about to give it a try, Jessika stopped bobbing up and down on my erection entirely. An almost continuous moan now escaped around my hard shaft.

Suddenly, Jessika pulled my penis from her mouth with an audible pop and lay her head to the side, resting it against my hip. The small squeaks that always accompanied her orgasms revealed that she had reached climax, as did her pussy tightening on my fingers.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes or so before I slowly withdrew the three fingers from her clinging pussy as my tongue teased her labia (but stayed clear of her clitoris). Jessika shuddered and moaned when my fingers slipped out, and then I felt her probing tongue against my hard shaft. I could not see her face, but I felt her head still resting on my thigh. However, the pressure from her head on my thigh slowly lessened as her tongue began waggling up and down my shaft. As she pushed herself up, Jessika's tongue licked all around the head of my penis before she planted a big kiss on it.

Without a word, she picked up where she had left off before her orgasm. She started with her lips on the tip of my erection before quickly sucking me in until she just started to gag. Then she pulled back, agonizingly slowly, until again only the tip was between her lips. I had no doubt she was trying to make me have my own orgasm. However, I was not done with her.

I began flicking her clit with my tongue as I massaged her thighs and ass. Just as before, my wonderful fellatrix began moaning around my shaft, and every few seconds she briefly paused her attention to my penis - although she did not again let it out of her mouth - as the sensations from her pussy pushed her back closer to the edge.

I grabbed a hip with one hand and with my other hand deliberately delivered three swats to each side of her butt. As the sound of the last swat filled the room, the sexy brunette clamped her lips down around my penis (luckily she did not clamp her teeth, although I did feel them since her lips were so tight) and shuddered. Small sounds that were probably squeaks were barely audible from her stuffed mouth.

"Did you climax, Squeaker?" I asked. "I could not hear any of those little squeaks of yours"

With a small shudder, Jessika loosened her lips and pulled off of me, although she kept a hold on my erection with her hand.

"Fuck yes," she panted. "Your cock blocked them."

"Too bad - I love those cute little squeaks," I teased.

"I'll show you 'cute'," she snapped, albeit absent any rancor, as she turned around and repositioned herself between my legs.

"Your turn to cum, lover," she informed me as she grasped my penis in one hand and started licking up and down my shaft with audibly wet slurps.

"Mmmm...," I moaned, relaxing, assuming Jessika was going to take it slow since she was just licking me. I was wrong, however.

After delivering a wet kiss to tip, Jessika sucked hard on the first inch of my erection as her hand around my hard shaft started stroking me up and down. In a matter of seconds, that hand was flying up and down the length of me as her sucking lips and swirling tongue attacked the sensitive head. Her other hand fondled my testicles continuously. It was a much more intense version of what she had done to me after the massage the night before.

My body tensed as I reached out with both hands and grabbed handfuls of her soft hair. The sensations created by her mouth and hand were of such intensity that I was torn whether to use her hair to rip her mouth off of me to give me some relief or use it to pull her head down to make her take more of me. However, I had no time to consider my options. My hips bucked and I realized I was about to explode.

Without consciously deciding to do so, I pushed Jessika's head down about an inch and used my grip on her hair to hold it in place as my hips bucked again.

"Fuck," I snarled, tightening my grip on the brunette's hair as spurt after spurt of semen filled her mouth. Even after the flow of semen stopped, my penis continued to twitch several times, as if it was still trying to push something out of it.

I lifted my head to have a better look at Jessika, and pretty gray eyes widened in shock met my gaze. My semen dripped from her lower lip and chin, as well as coated the hand that still encircled my softening shaft.

"Fuck, Mark," she panted. "I couldn't swallow it - it came too sudden. I wasn't ready, and then I couldn't move..."

I was surprised she had not been able to keep up. The prior week, the first time I had ejaculated in Jessika's mouth, the quantity had ranked right up there with my most prolific production of semen that I could remember, yet she had managed to swallow it all but a single trickle out of the corner of her mouth. This time, it was everywhere.

"Sorry," I managed as I started to get my breathing under control. "I should have warned you. And I am sorry I pulled your hair so hard at the end."

"It wasn't that hard," she assured me. "I've had worse. It just that it was all the sudden, and a fair amount."

"I should have let your head up when I started to..." I started, but she interrupted me.

"No, that was fine too," she said. "I liked that, and you twisting my hair. I was just not prepared for it. I am glad that didn't happen last night. I don't know how I would have explained it."

We both laughed a little bit at that thought, which made me feel better.

"I guess I had better clean all this up," Jessika announced, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

First, Jessika used her tongue to clean off her bottom lip. Next, she used the fingers of her hand that was not grasping my penis to wipe semen off her chin, licking those fingers clean in turn. After that, she pulled her sticky hand away from my shaft and started to lick my semen off of it as well. When she was satisfied with that, she sucked my now soft manhood into her mouth, cleaning it off in exquisite fashion. She ended her little show by lapping up a few drops of it that had managed to reach my lower abdomen. I was enthralled by the show, but I had to force myself to stop wondering what it would be like if Jessi had done the same thing.

Jessika scooted up beside me and lay her head on my chest. I wanted to kiss her, but I lacked the energy to move - she had drained me. I did manage to put my arm around her as she snuggled closer.

"That was incredible, Squeaker," I sighed, stroking her hair.

"Hey," she said, "I am a pro now, literally after the happy ending thing last night."

We both chuckled, and I asked her, "What made you decide to do that last night?"

"You asked for it," she replied.

"I was kidding," I reminded her.

"Yeah, I know. I just couldn't get it out of my mind after you teased me about it," she explained. "And I figured if I was ever going to do it - just to try it of course - you might be the only guy I could do it with. Even so, I only really decided to do it when I realized we were almost out of time."

I thought about what Jessika said, and I was very curious about one thing, so I asked, "Why would I be the only guy with whom you could try?"

"Well, I already have a sex thing with you," she said, then paused.

"And, well," she continued after the pause, "I am not really worried that you are going to think bad about me, and I am not worried about what you will think in the future because I am not looking for a future. I am just enjoying the moment."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I had been afraid she might say she could only do it with me because she loved me, or something like that. I liked Jessika, and I very much wanted to keep doing what it was we were doing, but I was not looking for a future with her either.

Jessika, however, misinterpreted my sigh.

"Shit," she said, sitting up. "You don't think of us as a couple, do you, Mark?"

"No," I reassured her. "I mean, I like you, and I enjoyed having you in class, and I like spending time with you, but this is, well..."

I paused, trying to think of what exactly to call my relationship with Jessika, when she filled it in for me.

"Friends with benefits."

"Not a term I would have used, being an old guy," I joked, "but yes, that is it."

It was Jessika's turn to sigh with relief.

"I am so happy we feel the same way, Mark," she beamed. "I've never had sex this free of doubt or concern what the guy will think of me. It is very liberating."

"I have never had sex like this either," I agreed. "You are fantastic. I am especially loving all the oral sex. Both you and Je..."

I stopped short, realizing what I had been about to say. Unfortunately, it was clear from Jessika's look that she had caught it anyway.

"Mark, I know I have no claim on you, and we both want it that way," she began, a serious look darkening her face, "but please tell me you are not doing anything with that blonde girl from class."

I felt my cheeks redden, and I knew Jessika not only saw it this time, but that she must have noticed it earlier when we had been talking about bra sizing. I sat up and looked away from her, trying to hide what I knew she had already seen.

"Oh Mark," she said. "I'd wondered the other day when you used a 'c' in my name in that text, and then when you blushed earlier when I used her for an example, but I'd hoped I was wrong."

"She is not a girl - she is twenty..." I replied defensively, turning to look at Jessika again, but the concern in Jessika's eyes stopped me from saying anything more.

"It's not her age, Mark," Jessika explained, shaking her head. "It's her personality. There's something a little off there."

I did not respond, so Jessika continued.

"I mean, there were several of us in class who thought you were hot, but she was clearly into you in a bad way, Mark." Jessika advised me. "I don't know if you saw it, but she would glare at me whenever you looked at me."

"I know Jessi sometimes has an issue with staring," I agreed.

"It is more than an issue with staring," Jessika countered. "She glares at people, and it's creepy."

"It can be disconcerting," I admitted.

"Look, I know she is cute and sexy in a kind of awkward way," Jessika went on, reaching out and touching my arm as she spoke. "And not only don't I have any hold on you, I don't want one, so I am certainly not telling you what to do."

I nodded, trying to show Jessika I understood.

"So, just be careful," she continued, "if not for your one sake, then for mine."

"Your sake?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"Yes mine," Jessika repeated. "I don't want to end up on the wrong side of that one if she goes psycho."

I chuckled and shook my head, which prompted Jessika to punch my arm, and not too lightly at that.

"What?" I demanded, rubbing my arm.

"Don't laugh, Mark," she snapped. "I want to continue our thing, but I don't want to die for it."

"I do not think Jessi would hurt anyone," I assured her, but I could tell Jessika was not convinced.

"Just be careful, please," Jessika implored.

"Okay, I will," I agreed.

"Okay," she said, "but let's not let her ruin our fun now."

"What did you have mind, Squeaker?" I inquired, trying to lighten the mood.

"Slapping you if you keep calling me 'Squeaker' again," she shot back, but I had a pretty strong feeling she was kidding due to the grin that crossed her face.

"Sorry, Squeaker," I teased, getting up off the bed as I said it - I could still feel where Jessika had punched my arm, and I thought it would be wise to move out of range of a possible slap.

"Actually," she said, looking around my bedroom, "I was going to suggest lying in bed and watching a movie, but I don't see a TV in here."

"I do not watch TV in my bedroom," I replied. "I do like to read in bed, but I doubt that sounds fun to you."

"Maybe on a different night," Jessika suggested. "I would like to snuggle a bit right now, if you don't mind, and movies are much better for that than reading."

"Too true," I agreed with a laugh. "We can use the TV in the living room and sit together on the couch."

Jessika stood up, kissed me and asked, "Do you have a big t-shirt I could wear. I didn't bring anything like that, and I would be more comfortable out on the couch with something to wear."

Once again, I was hit with an unexpected similarity between Jessika and Jessi - when I had been at Jessi's apartment a couple of days earlier, she had put on a t-shirt to eat, explaining that she would have been uncomfortable eating naked, even though she had been undressed from the moment I had arrived at her apartment.

"I think I have something," I told her as I walked to my dresser to look.

I found a couple of t-shirts that might have worked, but while looking for them I had a sudden inspiration - a vision of the curvy brunette attired in nothing but one of my dress shirts. I left the t-shirts in the drawer and instead went to my closest and selected a light blue shirt. Jessika had since gone into my bathroom, so I took it to her. She opened the door just a crack, which seemed odd given that I had seen everything to see on her more than once, smiled at the shirt I offered, grabbed it, and shut the door.

While she was in the bathroom, I pulled shorts and a t-shirt from my dresser and put them on. A few minutes later, the lovely brunette emerged from the bathroom, my shirt clinging nicely to her ample chest. In her hand she held what I assumed to be her garter belt, demi-bra, and stockings, as well as her shoes. Her hair, which had been straight, looked a bit frazzled now, although it was clear she had tried to brush it. She had also removed all or most of her makeup. The effect she had on me was amazing. I was not sure I had ever seen her look sexier.

"Wow," I said, looking her up and down.

"Nice choice on the shirt, Mark," she told me as she walked past me, her fingers trailing along my chest, and I could not help but agree. My ex-wife had occasionally worn my shirts, but she had not looked like Jessika when she did so.

"You going to stand there and look at me with your mouth open or join me?" she asked as she reached my doorway and looked back.

Realizing I was staring at her, I shook my head and followed her into the living room.

An hour later, almost halfway through a movie I did not care about, I reached for my phone on the end table by the couch as Jessika snored lightly against my chest, my right arm around her shoulders. I had been thinking about Jessi throughout the first half of the movie, even while stroking Jessika's hair. I felt bad I had not responded to the blonde's earlier message - even if I was going to end things with her, I did not want to hurt her by not replying to her text after the offer she had made. Plus, I had come up with a plan for talking to her about why we could not do again what we had done on Monday night.

I saw no new text messages when I woke my phone from its slumber. Trying to ignore her picture and her last text, with one hand I typed out, "Meet for dinner tomorrow or Friday?"

After I hit send, I started thinking about how to gently wake Jessika. I was not really expecting an answer from Jessi right away, so I was startled when my phone pinged with her response.

"Like a d8t? No d8ts. Cum to my place & fuck. Fri," her text read.

For a heartbeat, I was tempted to reply in the affirmative, but I knew I could not. Instead, I typed, "I want to take you to dinner. Friday at 7:00?"

"Maybe. Will see," she wrote back.

"Okay," I replied, and I was not surprised when there was no further messages from Jessi. Even so, I thought there was a good chance she would agree to dinner eventually, and I was quite pleased by that development. I had decided it would be much easier to tell my blonde temptress what I had to tell her in a public place rather than in private, especially at her apartment, where I might be enticed to ravish her instead of holding firm to my resolve.

TO BE CONTNIUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers