A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly looked from Stephen to Celia trying to gauge how the older couple would react to Jessika's statement about our ages. However, the only sign I saw that either of them was phased by it was Celia raising an eyebrow. I felt momentary relief, but then a disconcerting thought flitted through my mind-when I was eighteen and Jessika was five, Jessi, my other lover, had not even been born yet.

"Do you remember how it works?" Stephen asked, but whatever look I had on my face must not have inspired confidence. "Hold the reins, preferably in both hands for a newbie. Pull right to go right, pull left to go left, pull straight back to stop. To get him going, little kick on both flanks with your heels."

"And that should be enough for today," his wife added. "The trail you guys are going on isn't good for more than a walk. And since Strider will follow Evenstar, as Jessika said, you really shouldn't have to do much."

"And if something does come up, just keep your head and listen to Jess," the older man added. "She used to teach riding for us. I wish she still did. She was great with the kids, and always a joy to have around."

"I've told you many, many times, Stephen, that I'm too busy these days," Jessika said. "I often work on Saturdays."

The man shrugged and made a noise that I interpreted as a sign of disagreement, but he let it drop. Jessika smiled at him again, then moved beside her horse. She lifted her left foot, put it in the stirrup, grabbed the pommel of the saddle, and mounted the horse in an unbelievably fluid movement. It was like watching her dance.

"Come on, Mark," she called down to me. "Mount up, cowboy!"

I glanced at the older couple, who had moved to stand together, wishing they were not watching. I managed to get my foot in the stirrup on the first try, but it took a couple of false starts to push myself up so that I could swing my leg over the saddle. Luckily, I did not kick the saddle or the horse, and it was with a sigh of relief that I settled into the well-worn saddle. And I did it just in time-Jessika and Evenstar were starting down the driveway.

"Bye, Celia. Bye, Stephen," Jessika called as she waved to them.

I kicked my heels against Strider's flanks, but it was not necessary. He had already started following the other horse. As we passed the older couple, I waved to them as Jessika had.

"Have a safe ride," Celia called after us.

When we reached the road, Jessika turned Evenstar to the left, and Strider followed. We rode on the blacktop for a few minutes, then Jessika turned left again, this time onto a gravel road. Maybe half a mile up that road, we moved from the road to a path. The path ran level through a field for maybe another half mile, then it started to climb.

As we rode, Jessika looked back at me from time to time. I would have liked to have thought she just wanted to look at me, but from the critical look on her face, I knew she was making sure that I was not doing anything stupid. The frequency of her checking on me increased as the trail grew steeper.

"I'm fine," I told her at one point, causing her to smile. "Strider here knows what to do. I just need to make sure not to fall off."

"That's why I keep checking, Mark," the brunette laughed. "I want to make sure you haven't fallen."

Other than Jessika pointing out things along the trail here and there, we rode mainly in silence for about an hour and a half. And as I grew more comfortable being on the horse, I began enjoying myself. I also enjoyed the view in front of me. Not only did Jessika ride beautifully, something even a non-rider like me could see, she also occasionally rose up in the stirrups, probably to try to see something on the trail ahead. And when she did so, I had a fantastic view of her shapely derriere.

"We're stopping here," Jessika told me when we had reached a small rise dominated by large rock formations. "There's a stream down in the gully behind the rocks. It should have water now. We'll tie the horses there."

"Okay," I told her, doing nothing to interfere with Strider as he followed Jessika and Evenstar down into the gully.

"See the post there? It's for tying off the horses," Jessika said, pointing to two posts topped by a rail with rings on it. The assembly was positioned close enough to the stream for the horses to reach the water.

"Good, there's water," she informed me a couple of seconds later. "Otherwise we'd need to use the watering bags."

I nodded, watching Jessika dismount as easily, and as gracefully, as she had mounted. She then led her horse to the hitching post and tied its reins to one of the rings.

"Are you getting down or are you just going to stay up there, Mark?" Jessika laughed. "Do you need my help?"

"I can do it," I told her.

I pulled my right foot out of the stirrup. Then, after taking a deep breath, I pushed up with my left leg and swung my right leg over the saddle. At the last moment, I realized that I did not have a hold on the pommel, and I grabbed it even as my leg cleared the saddle and my momentum swung me to the side. I landed hard on my right foot, my left still in the stirrup. Strider evidently did not like my technique, because he moved forward before I could free my left foot. I jerked it from the stirrup as he headed down toward Jessika and Evenstar, then I fell on my butt.

"Well, that's a way of getting off a horse, I suppose," Jessika said between snorts of laughter.

I stood up and brushed off the bottom of my jeans. The brunette, still laughing, tied Strider next to Evenstar.

"Come help me with lunch," she called as her laughter wound down.

I walked over next to where she was rummaging through one of the saddlebags on Evenstar. I moved behind her, putting my hands on her hips and pulling her toward me.

"What're you doing, Mark?" she breathed, leaning back against me.

I did not answer. Instead, I brushed her hair away from her neck with my right hand-my left was still gripping her nicely curved hip-and started kissing the back of it. Jessika moaned and moved further back so that we were as close together as possible. I ran my left hand from her hip up to her breast, squeezing through the thick layer of her jacket. Without warning, Jessika turned toward me, put her fingers in my hair, and pulled me into a long, hard kiss.

"Enough of that for now," she told me after the kiss. "Let's eat."

"Okay," I nodded, but neither of us moved. We just stared into each other's eyes.

After several seconds, Jessika gave a little shake of her head and stepped back. She chewed on her bottom lip for a few seconds more, then turned back toward the horses. When she did, I reached out to grab her bottom. As soon as my hands touched her, however, she reached behind her and slapped at one of them.

"No," she said. "It's lunchtime. Take this."

I was handed a thermal bag and two bottles of water. Jessika then took out a cloth bag, which looked to contain plates and other utensils.

"Follow me," she said, brushing past me so that her hip hit mine, something I did not think was an accident.

She walked up the short slope to the rock formation and then went about a quarter of the way around the rocks. There, a series of smaller rocks functioned as steps up onto one of the larger rocks. Jessika climbed up them, then walked toward the center of the formation. A rock shelf near the top provided a place to sit. When I sat down beside Jessika, I saw that it also provided a view of the valley and city below.

"I did not know we had climbed so much," I said, looking around.

"The trail winds back and forth, so there's not any single long climb," Jessika explained while setting plates and forks between us. "But we went up over five hundred feet."

"It is beautiful," I said. "And so are you."

"Let's see what Celia packed for us," Jessika said, changing the subject.

I handed the thermal bag to Jessika, then said, "She said it was strange, you bringing a man up here with you."

"Did she? She needs to not talk about shit like that."

I did not say anything more, and neither did Jessika as she rummaged through the thermal bag.

"Cold fried chicken, potato salad, and rolls," Jessika announced, putting a chicken breast and a drumstick on her plate. "There's another breast piece here, and I know how much you like breasts."

"Funny."

"I thought so," Jessika snickered. "Here it is, and a couple drumsticks. There are also a couple of thigh pieces."

"This is fine," I told her as she spooned potato salad onto each plate.

"And here are a couple of rolls," she finished, giving two to each of us.

"So why haven't you..."

"Let's eat first, then you can interrogate me," Jessika suggested, and given the tension I heard in her voice, I decided to do as she suggested and have lunch first.

As I ate, I mainly looked out at the scenery, but I also glanced Jessika's way from time to time. On some of those glances, I would catch her looking at me as well.

"Okay," she said, putting down her half-eaten drumstick. "Quit looking at me like that. It's not a big deal. I just never wanted to share this with anyone before, besides my family. Well, I suggested it to my ex once, but he wasn't interested, and I never brought it up again."

"Is that why you didn't tell me what we were doing?" I asked. "Did you think I would say 'no'?"

"Not really. I knew you'd go along with it if I told you it was something I really wanted to do. I just kinda wanted it to be a surprise."

"I see."

What Jessika had said without saying it was that she wanted to share this, all of it, from the riding to the view, with me. But while I was very thankful and happy that she had wanted to share something so special with me, I did not address that issue. I was still uncertain what was really happening between us, and I did not want to disturb it, whatever it was.

Leaning over to close the distance between us, I kissed my brunette lover, and she kissed me back. As we kissed, Jessika shoved all the lunch items back so that we could move closer. When we were sitting right next to each other, I unsnapped her jacket enough to get my hand in it so I could reach her breasts.

"We should stop," Jessika sighed, her breathing more rapid than it had been a few minutes before, as was mine. "It's little chilly to fool around out here, plus we don't have a blanket and I don't want my ass scratched and poked by either this big rock or the little rocks down on the ground."

"I could put my coat down for you," I suggested between kisses on her neck.

"Or I could just give you head," she offered, dropping one hand to my lap.

"As great as that would be, I want to fuck your brains out."

My curvaceous lover stared at me for several seconds, lips parted, chest quickly rising and falling with each breath.

"Grab this shit and follow me," she said, then she stood and walked toward the side of the rock we had come up. I gathered up everything, just dumping dirty plates and utensils and the leftover food together into the cloth bag, along with our empty water bottles, and then carrying both it and the empty thermal bag back as I followed in Jessika's wake.

By the time I caught up with her, she was looking through the other saddlebag on the horse Evenstar. With a wicked grin on her lovely face, the brunette pulled out a blanket.

"Celia thought of everything," she told me, holding it up. "Well, I don't know if she thought of it for what we're going to do on it, but she thought of a blanket anyway."

I had my own opinions concerning what the older woman might have thought, but I kept them to myself. Also, I was distracted by the way Jessika's tight jeans showed off her bottom as she bent over to arrange the blanket on a relatively flat spot near the stream but far enough away from the horses that we would not have to worry about them investigating what we were doing.

When the blanket was ready, Jessika pulled off her jacket, revealing a light blue western style shirt. Like the jacket, it was fitted and followed the curves of her torso.

"Come on, Mark," she said, looking back at me. "Jacket off. If I'm going to be cold, you are too."

I just smiled at Jessika as I removed my coat. I did not tell her that the weather here, although chilly, was not nearly as cold as sex in the snow with Jessi had been. Instead, I watched her as she sat on the blanket and removed first one boot, then the second. She next undid her jeans, but they were too tight to wiggle out of while she was lying down. She had to stand up again and then shimmy back and forth as she pushed the jeans, along with a pair of blue panties, down her legs.

"Enjoying the show?" Jessika asked as she pulled off her jeans, leaving her standing there in just her shirt, socks and cowboy hat.

"Yes, I am," I told her. "I'm hard just from watching."

The lovely brunette gave me a big smile, then sat back down on the blanket. She spread her legs, giving me a great view of her trimmed pussy, and motioned me to come over to her. I started unbuckling my belt as I walked toward her, but she told me to stop.

When I was standing in front of her, Jessika grabbed my belt and unbuckled it. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, which she immediately pulled down. She next mouthed my erect penis through my briefs before pulling those down as well.

"I thought we were going to..."

"We are," she grinned up at me. "I just want to suck it a bit first."

With that, Jessika took me into her mouth and started sliding her lips up and down the first couple inches of my length, all while still wearing her hat. She did that several times, then she pulled her mouth off and lay back until she was propped up on her elbows, at which point her hat fell off. I immediately moved between her legs, then leaned down and kissed and licked her moist labia.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair, and I knew she was teasing me for what I had tried to say earlier.

"I just want to lick it a bit first," I replied, mimicking her answer.

"Then lick away," she sighed, and I did just that, running my tongue between her pussy lips before moving it up to her protruding clitoris.

I concentrated on her most sensitive spot for several seconds, licking and sucking, then she pulled my hair and whimpered, "I need my brains fucked out now."

I moved my mouth up, kissing her brown pubic hair. I then knelt straight, scooted forward on the blanket, and pushed the head of my penis between her labia.

"Just ram it in," she moaned.

Grabbing her hips with both hands, I did as she asked, burying myself in her wet warmth with one thrust. My brunette lover arched her back and gasped. As she did so, I ran my hands up her body, feeling her breasts through the fabric of her shirt and bra as I started pumping in and out of her.

"It...it... snaps," she panted. "My shirt... rip it open."

I grabbed her shirt and did as she said, revealing a sports bra underneath. Grabbing the elastic band at the bottom of the bra, I pushed it up over the swell of her breasts until they popped free. Her already stiff nipples seemed to protrude even further in the cold air, and I leaned forward, took her left nipple into my mouth, and sucked on it hard.

Jessika reached up with her left arm, put it around my neck, and lifted herself so that she was almost up against me. As she did so, her breast moved out of reach of my mouth. However, her mouth moved into range, and we kissed as I pushed into her with more force. After a couple of minutes, Jessika braced herself with her right arm behind her and began ramming her pelvis into me, meeting each of my thrusts with her own.

"Fuck me hard, Mark," she snarled, her gray eyes simmering with lust. "Make me come."

"Slut," I groaned, thrusting harder and harder.

"For you," she moaned. "For you."

"Are you going to come for me, slut?"

"Fuck yes."

"Do you want me to fill you with my cum?"

"FUCK YES!" Jessika yelled, then she kissed me and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

While we kissed, Jessika quit thrusting against me as her body shuddered and her vagina contracted around my erection. A moment later, she pulled her lips from mine as she panted and squeaked. When she started to calm down, I kissed her again, and this time it was my turn to push my tongue into her mouth. After a couple of seconds of my tongue exploring her mouth, the brunette sucked hard on it. Unexpectedly, that was it for me. I realized I was ready to climax, so I thrust deep into her and held myself there as filled her, just like we both wanted.

"Did you fill my cunt with your cum, Mark?" Jessika murmured between kisses.

"Yes I did," I sighed. "I love coming inside of you."

***

As we rode back down the trail, Jessika kept looking back at me like she had done on the way up. However, I was sure that she was not so much checking up on me as she just wanted to look at me. And I did not mind looking at her, so I smiled every time she glanced back. And each time, she returned my smile before turning back around.

When we finally returned to the ranch, Jessika and I both dismounted. I did better than I had the first time, but Jessika was not as smooth as she had been before. Further, she seemed a little tentative with her first steps once she had dismounted. I felt the same way, but I suspected that was because I was not used to riding. My guess was that Jessika was having a different problem.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her as Celia and Stephen walked from the house to meet us.

"You try walking right after getting fucked that hard then riding a fucking horse," she hissed back. "Not nearly as bad as my ass when I drove home for the holidays, but not pleasant."

"Sorry," I said. "We should not have done it."

"Yes, we should've," she replied. "It was fantastic. Plus, in an hour or so this will go from 'pain' pain to 'I'm a well-fucked slut' pain."

I would have pursued that comment, but the older couple was too close now. As they helped us unsaddle and rub down the horses, or rather as they helped Jessika since I was rather useless for those tasks, they asked us how our ride was and discussed the horses and how they had behaved. At one point, Jessika winced as she moved, something that Celia seemed to catch as she gave Jessika an odd smile.

***

"I think Celia knows what we did," Jessika sighed, her forehead against mine in the aftermath of a kiss.

We had made sure the horses were well cared for and the equipment was put away. Then after we said our goodbyes to Celia and Stephen, we walked down to our cars. Once at the cars, Jessika had pulled me in for the kiss.

"I think so too, but I think she knew we would, and that's why she packed the blanket."

"I'll need to explain it to her so she doesn't get the wrong idea," Jessika said.

I almost asked her what the wrong idea might be, because I was starting to think that the idea that Celia likely had, namely that Jessika and I were more than friends, might not really be the wrong idea. But I did not say that to the sexy brunette. She had made it clear the night before that she was trying to keep us in a place that was comfortable for her.

"Why don't we both go home and shower, then you can take me to dinner."

"Okay. What time?"

"Let's say 6:30," she replied.

"It is a date."

Jessika pulled back from me, her eyes narrowed. It was then that I realized my mistake. She was trying to at least keep up the appearance that our relationship was still casual, and stating that something was a 'date' was problematic at this point.

"I meant that in the sense we had an agreement on what we were doing and at what time," I explained, even though I thought it likely Jessika did not believe that explanation any more than I did.