A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zabina's breath caught in her throat as Mr. Gregory came out to put the bottle in her pocket. It was very apparent that when he placed the bottle in her pocket, her coat had opened at the front to show what she was wearing beneath.

Alex put the recorded footage in to slow motion as they watched the image of Zabina cross the road coat flapping further open with every step until the small apron was very visible.

"I'm so keeping that as my screen saver." Alex announced happily.

Zabina sighed. She had been far more on show than she thought. But at least Alex was perking up. "Well at least I got your juice."

Alex smiled once more as she reached for the glass, her eyes more on Zabi's body than anything else.

Zabina smiled back, time for phase four she thought.

The glass met with Alex's hand clumsily. The small fumble slopping some juice in to her nightshirt.

"Crap." Alex swore again.

"Don't worry I'll sort that." Zabina said quickly, and she hurried from the room.

Phase four.

Back in the spare room Zabi removed the garment from the bag it had arrived in. A little something she had managed to get on special delivery from a 'specialist' shop that had supplied some of their 'toys.'

A blue and white nurse's uniform slide out of the packaging. If this didn't tip Alex over the edge then what she had planned should do the job.

She had intentionally ordered the garment a full size too small to ensure a tight fit. Although as she tried to put it on she realised that it was either sized incorrectly or she was. The uniform only just met where the buttons fastened. Another deep breath and she managed to get the bottom couple done up. The thin material was stretched to bursting and she wasn't really sure just how long the buttons would remain attached. Fortunately an apron went with the outfit which meant the top few buttons could be left undone. It wasn't pretty, but it did look as slutty as anything which would tick the required box.

Zabina walking in to the bedroom once more, again ensuring her heels clicked nicely. Across her arm was draped a white fluffy towel, and in her hands she carried a large bowl of warm water.

This time Alex was a little more prepared for the entrance.

"I was wondering if a Nurse Vitelli would make an appearance." She told Zabi with a half grin.

The fact that Alex had made the joke was a good sign that she was showing major signs of recovery and Zabi's plan so far was working. She set the bowl down on a low table. Bending over as she did, so that the hem of the uniform rode up to reveal her bare bottom.

This raised the comment of "Nice view." From Alex.

Zabi wiggled her backside in response, ensuring that the sheer white stockings rubbed together while she did so.

"What's the bowl for?" Alex asked with a slight sniffle to emphasize the remaining flu symptoms.

Turning and holding up a flannel Zabi smiled. "I thought that after we get that stained nightshirt off, you may like a nice wash to make you feel a little fresher."

A small frown creased Alex's forehead as she tried to work out exactly what Zabi was up to.

Zabina just smiled cheerily as she carried the low table, complete with bowl of water, over to the bed and set it back on the floor. Bending over again and showing as much cleavage as humanly possible. Which, thanks to the ill-fitting uniform, wasn't difficult.

"Raise your arms." Zabina instructed in her best nurse like fashion.

With a sigh Alex raised her arms in the air and allowed Zabi to slip the nightshirt over her head.

"Now just lay back and keep yourself warm." Zabina told her as she pulled the duvet back over her naked form.

Once again the chair was positioned next to the bed with the tabled next to it.

Zabina sat down on the chair and picked up a small flannel which was dipped in to the water then wrung out. Delicately the flannel brushed over Alex's face, dabbing away the few beads of perspiration that still clung there.

"That feels nice and cool." Alex commented her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Swapping the flannel for a nice soft towel Zabi gently dried the moisture off Alex's face, then swapped back to the flannel and repeated the action on the skin of her neck.

"Have I ever told you, that you have a very soft touch?"

A sly smile creased Zabina's face as she allowed the flannel to drift a little further down on to Alex's shoulders. Returning the flannel to the water Zabina soaked it again then wrung the excess water off.

This time she slipped her hand under the side of the duvet and as softly as possible ran the cloth across Alex's chest just above her breasts.

Eye's snapped open. "Just how far are you going with this wash?"

Zabi winked and placed a finger on Alex's lips. "Hush now baby, let me finish."

An expression of worry was quickly replaced by wanton lust on Alex's face and she lay back and closed her eyes once more.

Slowly the flannel crisscrossed the skin of Alex's chest, each movement getting nearer her breasts. Zabi watched for changes in Alex's expression, knowing from that just where to touch next.

The edge of the cloth grazed a soft mound and Alex moaned softly. The cloth withdrew and went back to the water.

When it returned to the patient it touched the skin of her stomach, bringing forth a slightly louder gasp. Softy it turned small figures of eight, crossing over at her navel. Each couple of rotations grew larger until the flannel briefly touched the underside of Alex's breasts setting off another gasp.

The flannel withdrew and went back to the water.

The next target for Zabina's teasing wash was the left nipple and she watched with eagerness as Alex's back arched a little as the cloth touched and began to softly circle wider and wider, but always in contact with the sensitive area of Alex's body. Zabina waited until Alex's legs began to move under the cover, then once more withdrew the cloth.

After another dip in the water and she focused her attentions on the nearest nipple, repeating the same actions and smiling that the leg movement began a lot earlier. Being generous Zabi allowed this to carry on a little longer, enjoying that Alex was getting further and further carried away.

When Zabi was happy that Alex was in a definite state of arousal she removed the cloth once more. The water had lost most of is heat now which was perfect for what was to follow.

The cloth darted back under the cover and brushed against the warm skin of Alex's inner thigh.

Immediately Alex arched her back once more, as she screwed her eyes close and bit her lip.

Slowly the cloth inched upwards along her thigh, lifting slightly as it did so, encouraging Alex to raise herself further off the bed.

Then it returned to the water and Alex dropped back to the bed like a puppet with its strings cut, her breath coming in short pants.

Once more the cloth returned to the hot body beneath the covers, this time repeating the process on the other thigh.

"Oh please." Alex managed to say between breaths.

The cloth went back to the water.

"Please what, my lover?" Zabina asked innocently.

"Please touch me some more."

"Oh I think you are clean enough now." Zabi replied teasingly.

"No." Alex half begged. "Please. Carry on."

Zabi pondered what to do next. She basically had Alex exactly where she planned and knew that she could ask just about anything off her and she would agree.

"And what will you do for me in return?" She asked, letting Alex decide where this game would lead.

Alex's eyes opened and focused on Zabina's. Once again she bit her bottom lip as she did when she was in a quandary. A simple facial expression that drove Zabi wild with desire.

"I'll do whatever you want me to."

Zabina's eyes popped wide open. They had played similar games before, each pushing the other to see just how far they would go. But Alex had never said that she would do 'anything' before. That meant that she would play out any fantasy Zabina could dream up. That in itself deserved a special reward.

She wrung the now cold water out of the flannel and slipped her hand back under the duvet and squeezed the remaining moisture out of the cloth so it dribbled cold water on to the skin just above Alex's entrance.

A short squeal escaped her lips as she came close to clearing the bed entirely.

"Was that anything I want?" Zabi asked quietly.

"Yes. Anything."

She leaned in closer and dribbled a little more water on to that warm patch of skin and Alex stiffened again as the tiny river ran its course.

"What if I said I wanted to put a leather collar on you and walk you down to the beach naked and on a leash?"

She watched as Alex's eyes fluttered nervously. "Then I would go with you."

Zabina closed her eyes picturing them doing exactly that, whilst knowing that she would never ask Alex to do anything like that. But still, it was nice to fantasize.

"Now what if I asked you to do that same to me?"

This time it was Alex's eyes that popped wide open. Zabina could almost see the thoughts running through her mind. The mental images of herself, leash in hand and a nude Zabina being tugged along behind. Then the wondering of just how serious Zabi was about it.

More cold water dribbled in to a river to wash away Alex's resolve.

"Gods Zabi." Alex nearly screamed. "If you wanted me to do that to you, I would."

A rush of heat washed over Zabina. Knowing if she asked Alex to take her out like that it would most likely happen. Now she wasn't really sure just who was more turned on by the thought.

She leaned over and placed a light kiss on Alex's lips. "I love you so much Alex Rowe."

"And I love you so much, I would do anything for you."

"When you feel better I am going to ask you to do something. It will be sexy, hot and madly erotic. But for now just lay back and relax."

The damp cloth touched against skin and Alex's breathing stepped up a few notches.

"Whilst I was in the store I wished you were with me." Zabi said, confessing her earlier fantasy.

The cloth began to move downwards gently brushing the folds of Alex's opening, bringing forth a gasping moan, before returning to the water.

"I was stood by the chiller letting the cold air wash over my nearly naked body."

More cold water dribble straight in to Alex, and she let out a squeal.

"I imagined you walking in behind me and kissing my neck softly." She leaned over and kiss Alex's neck to emphasis the point.

Zabina placed the flannel on one side and dipped her fingers in to the water.

"I could feel you undoing the belt on my coat and opening it to let the cold air cut through the thin apron I was wearing beneath.

Alex's breathing was getting faster and faster as she lived out the fantasy with Zabi.

Cold wet fingers touched Alex's clitoris raising a long low moan that gradually built as Zabi ran her fingers slowly downwards.

"I imagined you easing the coat off my shoulders and down my arms, leaving my totally bare apart from that tiny scrap of cloth."

Fingers dipped in to the water again, both hands this time. One exploring hand returned to tease the folds of Alex's opening while the other gently rubbed against a very hard nipple.

"I imagined you taking a cold beer out of the chiller and rubbing it against the thin material over my breasts. Then you moved downwards and held it between my legs sending shivers through me entire body."

By now Alex was totally lost. Between the imagined tryst and the gentle touching of Zabina's fingers, she was total lost in a building climax.

A finger slipped inside of her with a practiced flick.

Alex's back lifted once again.

Now Zabina was lost in the fantasy, half remembering the feelings and half adding fantasized new ones.

"Then you placed a set of cuffs on one of my wrists and led me outside, my body exposed to the world."

Zabina's fingers moved a little faster drawing pretend patterns on Alex's insides as the helpless woman bucked and writhed under her touch.

"You took me to the benches looking over towards the beach and sat me down cuffing my hands behind me."

Alex's breaths were now short and gasped as she rose to climax. Every time Zabi moved her fingers upwards, Alex tried to life her body higher with them desperate for full release.

"You spread my legs apart putting me on view to everyone then teased me until I climaxed in the street."

As Zabina uttered those words, Alex screamed loudly as Zabi carried her in to another realm of ecstasy.

"I screamed and screamed as you made me cum over and over, using my body as an outdoor plaything."

Alex gave a small pant and dropped back on to the bed as her body went past the limit of what it could take.

Zabina gently patted the wet mound between her legs then withdrew her hands and gently kissed her forehead.

Standing up Zabi removed the nurse's uniform letting it fall untidily to the floor. She was just about to climb in to the bed and cuddle up to Alex when a hand stopped her.

"I think you should put that apron back on." A quiet husky voice suggested.

Zabina smiled to herself as she considered how quickly Alex seemed to be getting over her flu.

12