A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, shall I leave you here while we have guests?" Zabi teased. "I bet Jinn would be interested in seeing how well your design works."

"Mmmm, Please Zabi." Alex managed to gasp.

"Sorry baby did you say something?" Zabina asked innocently.

"I need to cum." The distraught Alex pleaded.

Zabina smiled and turned the vibrations right down. "Soon, my lovely little tormented one." She said as she unclipped the chains attached to the collar.

"I just need to make a few adjustments." Zabi gentle bent Alex at the waist and re attached the chains lower so she was now bent over, her weight now resting on the vibrating machine between her legs.

"Now I seem to remember you saying you were going to spank me. So why don't you tell me how hard?"

Alex managed a yelp that tuned in to a squeal as Zabi lightly brought the crop down on her behind while turning the vibrations up again.

"Was it that hard?" Zabi asked, going up another notch.

Waves of orgasmic pleasure ran over Alex like an express train as Zabina alternately spanked and increased the vibrations shaking her insides. While she relished in the immobility of the restraints, she wished she could at least lift her weight off the throbbing machine that kept her climax just short of happening.

Then with another swat of the crop Zabina tuned the dial up to eleven.

Alex lost count of the number of times she screamed Zabi's name as she crested the massive wave that been ebbing within her for over an hour.

***

"That was fantastic Zabina. Thank you for a lovely meal." Dominic commented as he raised his glass of wine in toast to the hostess.

During the meal Dominic and Zabina had announced that their Aunt and Uncle had decided to retire, and had asked them to take over the running of the family vineyard. It was going to mean a lot of time flitting back and to between LA and Tuscany, but everyone had agreed that they could arrange the workload so Zabina could take Alex with her.

"And it is so good to see you again Alex. It has been far too long." Dominic had added congenially.

Alex smiled pleasantly and took a hasty gulp of wine to wet her parched throat. It had been a difficult meal. She was still tingling from the massive orgasm Zabina had incited and to make matters worse, her behind was still sore from the spanking. Worryingly she could feel her legs quiver as she recalled the sensations. "I am so glad you could come and visit Dominic." She replied trying to keep focused on the conversation.

"Totally." Zabina butted in. "After all, we weren't doing anything, were we honey?"

Alex felt her cheeks redden. "No, nothing at all." She agreed hurriedly, as she shifted slightly in her chair.

"Are you alright Alex?" Jinn asked. "You keep going red and have been fidgeting all evening."

"She is fine." Zabi said smirking. "We had a long discussion about how you two re decorated the spare room while we were away."

Jinn coughed as she swallowed a mouthful of wine. "Ah, was it to your liking?"

Zabina glanced at Alex who was turning a deeper shade of red. "Very much, I was contemplating us spending a lot more time in there from now on."

Dominic glanced at the three women, knowing something was passing between them, but remaining unsaid. He understood fully they wanted to keep it a secret, but he was sure he could persuade Jinn to confide later. After all he was curious as to why Alex whimpered a little when Zabina said about spending more time in the spare room.