A Tale Of Two Titties

Story Info
Hilda and Harriet hump Harriet's boyfriend's father.
11.7k words
4.35
34.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were the best of breasts. They were the worst of breasts. They were the worst because they were so fucking big and everybody wanted to play with them and it kept 38-year-old Hilda Humper pretty damn busy.

Hilda was the type of lady that was not busy fighting them off either. She was busy finding time to fit as much sex into her busy schedule as possible. Hilda was a certified fucking nymphomaniac and was not the least bit ashamed of it. She refused to think that women should cling to the archaic and Victorian notion that females should feel guilty about enjoying sex. Miss Humper enjoyed it more than oxygen, water or light. She never went one day without it and a host of anxiously horny men were always around to meet her insatiable need for coitus. Hilda loved every postion imaginable and today she was once again getting that old familiar yearning in her pussy for some dick.

Hilda knew that her daughter's boyfriend's dad was home this Saturday afternoon and that his wife was out of town. Richard Dicker was a man whom she knew would appreciate a big-boobed body to romp with on this beautiful sunny day. Hilda knew that Richard and his wife were rarely, if ever, intimate anymore and she wanted to make his day.

Meanwhile, over at the Dicker household:

"Oh, Mr. Dicker, you are one big motherfucker!" eighteen-year-old Harriet Humper squealed as she sat beside Richard on the bed and pulled down the 45-year-old man's briefs.

Young Harriet Humper slid Mr. Dicker's underwear all the way down and squealed when she saw his gigantic penis.

"My goodness!" Harriet exclaimed as she eagerly touched his johnson. "Look at you, baby! You are one handsome fucker. Just look at this big long weenie. It is such a beautiful one. So large and not even erect yet. Can I kiss him?"

"Oh, yes!" Richard Dicker said in a strong voice of approval as he took his still soft staff in one hand and held it straight up. "Give him a smooch right on his head."

"Tee hee," the eighteen-year-old girl giggled as she pursed her lips, which were thick, beautiful and ruby red like her mother's, and leaned over just a bit. "Gonna kiss Mr. Happy right on his happy heady weddy. Hee hee hee hee hee."

The blonde high school student, who had the same basketball-sized tits and thunder thighs as her irresistible mother, lowered her pretty blond head and let her big lips just barely brush the tip of his sponge-like mushroom knob of warrior. Then Harriet breathed her soft breath on it and it was hot against his cock head. The air of her sweet breath wafted over it and made it warm with sensation. Harriet watched as just her breathing made Richard Dicker's penis begin to straighten and stiffen and its head swell larger and larger. He was already enormous but Harriet giggled as he grew to amazing proportions in both length and in what she considered essential to a man's member, thickness.

"Gee whiz, Mr. Dicker," Harriet intoned in her best naive 1950s Leave It To Beaver voice. "Your hot dog just went from a regular to a foot long. Tee hee hee!"

Harriet always made men believe that she was more innocent and naive than she really was. In reality the young high school cheerleader had fucked and sucked flocks of guys. Harriet had her mother's voracious sexual appetite and the same shameless way of pursuing it. Harriet watched with wide green eyes as Richard's dick filled with blood, holding it in her right hand as it did.

"Amazing," Harriet Humper moaned in a low husky voice. "Now comes the fun part. I am going to try something that I also do to your son Chuck's pee wee."

The young vixen brought her face close to his manhood and gently extended her tongue until it touched the tip of his penis head. Then Harriet brought her tongue down on the pee hole in the top of his organ and let her tongue flick and lick inside the little cleft that she found there. She pressed her wiggling and talented tongue down into the little hole in his dick as far as she possibly could.

"Ohhhhhhh," Mr. Dicker moaned loudly. "That tickles, baby. I've never felt anything like that before. I like having a cute little girl licking at my pee hole."

Mr. Dicker ran his hands through the eighteen-year-old's long mane of blonde hair as her tongue still tickled the very tip of his cock. It tickled so much that he began to laugh and chuckle much like a young person would.

"Feels pretty fucking good, doesn't it?" Harriet said as she stopped licking him for a second and smiled up into his face. "Mr. Happy is throbbing like a motherfucker. I can feel your wee wee reacting just like your son Chuck's does when I do this shit. Throbs and gets hard as a fucking rock. Tee hee hee. I love it."

For her effort Harriet was rewarded when she felt a thin trickle of pre-cum ooze from Mr. Dicker's pee hole and onto her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," Harriet cooed as she tasted his fluid. "You taste good, baby. I love pre-cum wee wee juice. I want you to shoot your cum all over me, Mr. D. I'll make you squirt like a water fountain."

Harriet giggled again and began to stroke Richard's nine inch pecker voraciously, squealing and laughing as she did. With her other hand the horny Harriet unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off, leaving only the sight of her gigantic young boobies swelling hard against a green bra. The bra was just like her big-tittied mother Hilda Humper wore to support her enormous jugs and to keep the heavy fuckers from bouncing all over the place. Harriet stopped her stroking a second and reached to remove her bra.

"Now you can see that you are with a young, but very overdeveloped girl. My titties are big as fucking watermelons, baby. These bitches will make your big happy rocket heady launch a full scale mission. Ha ha ha ha! Coming all over me."

"Oh, momma!" Richard Dicker said softly when he saw her in just a bra. "I have died and gone to heaven. Homina! Homina! Homina!"

Harriet laughed as the 45-year-old man stammered and his cock jerked mildly with what could have been ejaculation, but was a false alarm.

Meanwhile, not far away:

"Oh, I need to get me a big, long, hard wee wee," Hilda Humper moaned as she drove, manuevering her vehicle toward the direction of the Dicker household. "Richard, here I come, you big-dicked son of a bitch."

As she drove the straight drive vehicle the busty blonde had several of the buttons of her blouse undone and rubbed her gigantic titties vigorously as she made little cries of needful horniness. Hilda would stop touching her breasts occasionally and her hand would go under her skirt, her wild fingers touching her soaking wet cunny and probing it and twanging its sensitive little clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Miss Humper screamed. "I'm going to fucking come! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Oh, fuck! Yeah!" Hilda Humper squealed as she drove like a crazy bat out of hell around the sundry streets on her way to the Dicker household to get her some dick from Mr. Dicker. "I'm in an orgasmic paradise!"

And she was. Hilda's pussy tingled with a series of tingly orgasms that reverberated through her full-fleshed body, shaking her all over and making her titties jiggle. Hilda would be at the home of her occasional fuckmate, Richard Dicker, in a matter of minutes. Miss Humper's orgasm was made sweeter when she contemplated what she and the big-dicked married man would soon be doing – writhing, bucking, sucking and fucking in the sweaty sheets. Hilda wanted him to pleasure her massive breasts that now swelled from her blouse, whose first few buttons were undone, showing the two mountains that she carried everyday.

Back at the Dicker house things were going along just fine and Harriet was hornily uninhibited in her loose cheerleader behavior that many would call slutty, but no man would refuse.

"You like that shit?" Harriet Humper asked sweetly as she began to give his full erection loud sloppy kisses. "Your pee wee wee wee likes me. That motherfucker is oozing with pre-cum. My little mouth loves the taste of wee wee juice more than anything. I just need to get you to the point where this fucker will shoot a big load all over my face. I want you to squirt all over me, dousing my big young titties and my fucking face and make it all sticky and shit."

Harriet often had a dirtier mouth than her mother and was just as kinky and naughty. Mr. Dicker could not believe his luck. He winced and his body tensed as Harriet started to lick his penis like a lollipop that a schoolgirl such as her would enjoy. She was so sweet and wonderful.

"Oh my goodness, sweetie! That feels great! Keep on and my big happy rocket heady may start launching immediately."

"Then fire that wee wee rocket fuel in momma's face and set him off," Harriet responded with a cackle as she kissed his big balls and squeezed his weenie head, pinching it ever so softly with her young little fingers. "Operation Wee Wee needs to commence."

"Oh, wee wee! You are so hard, you big, naughty motherfucker. Momma's mammy mounds have gotten her big boy so fucking erect," Harriet squealed as she pulled on Mr. Dicker's nine inch stalk of manhood and then began to rhyme and sing. "Wee wee rocket, I love you. Wee wee rocket, I'll suck you too. And when my wee wee rocket is through, momma will be covered with wee wee goo."

Harriet Humper giggled again and went back to Richard's tiny pee hole and the task of licking at it with even more pre-cum oozing from its tiny opening this time than moments before.

"Oh, yes, honey," Mr. Dicker moaned as the young little vixen hellcat lapped at his pee hole like an eager puppy. He was loving the way Harriet used baby talk and treated him as if he were very young. "That feels so good, darling. I am almost there now, almost there."

"Come for me, baby," Harriet begged right before she slid his pecker into her mouth, astonished at the older man's staying power and ability to last so long with her. "Momma's going to make baby's sweet pee pee pole sprinkle and tinkle its ooey gooey and sticky wicky wee wee juice all over her face and momma Harriet's big slap happy mammy mounds. This big critter is going to get to spit and spray. And it's going to tickle like a motherfucker when it squirts, baby."

Harriet placed one of Richard's excitedly quivering hands on her enormous jiggly left boob to get him even more turned on as she slid his slippery wet shaft back into her mouth, telling him to yell a little before he came so that he could shoot his wad all over her tits instead of just in her mouth. Harriet greedily and hungrily applied hard pressure to Dicker's organ until he was begging for release.

"Oh, baby," Richard moaned in a voice that sounded younger than his 45 years. "I have maybe ten seconds. Get ready for blast off."

Harriet yanked his willy from her mouth and held it before her face, rubbing and kissing around the edges of its mushroom knob.

"Fire that fucker! Fire that wee wee rocket fuel all over momma! Come for momma harder than Mr Happy has ever come before! Make pee wee boy shoot like a motherfucking firing squad!"

And he did.

Richard gripped his stick with one hand and aimed the first shot of a rapidly approaching orgasm right into her face.

"Weeeeeeee!" Harriet Humper squealed like a baby, her titan titties bouncing as the first thick stream of baby batter stickily landed on her nose. "Tee hee hee! Operation Wee Wee is going full speed ahead!"

The older man aimed again and the second spurt of jism creamed the expansive areola of young Harriet's massive left asset that was fucking bobbing like Jello in an airplane with turbulence.

"I got a whole tank of wee wee rocket fuel just for you!" Richard exclaimed, laughing as his oversized member forcefully emptied its contents, bathing the high school beauty in a sea of cum. "Take it, baby! Take it all, you little cutie weenie-hungry boobie girl!"

And the dam broke.

"Squirtsies! Squirtsies!" Harriet Humper squealed and screeched and laughed as Richard Dicker shot his goo all over her body in jet streams of white fluid. "Gimme gimme! Give momma all of baby's special sticky pee pee!"

When Richard was done spraying the high school chick with his cum he fell back spent and exhausted on the bed. Harriet fell over him and kissed his wee wee rocket right on the pee hole and licked some of the excess stray cum off of it, relishing its flavor on her hungry little tongue.

"Oh, honey," Richard Dicker groaned wearily. "You just about wiped me out. I'm not a young person like you are that can go for hours. I'm an old man. My wife never gives me anything like that, Harriet. We haven't had sex for three months."

"I'll give you everything you need," Harriet breathed into his ear as some of the jizz on her huge boobs dripped onto his stomach. "We can do anything that you want to do, baby. Momma's body belongs to you today and you can do anything you want with me. I'm yours, you sweet- dicked motherfucker."

"Speaking of mother," a feminine voice resounded from the doorway of the bedroom. "Guess who's here now."

"Hilda!" Mr. Dicker gasped in surprise, his dick sagging as it deflated slowly.

"Mom!" Harriet exclaimed, almost laughing. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Probably had the same idea as you, honey," Hilda Humper replied as she stepped sexily into the room, her blouse open with no bra beneath it and the front of her tight little skirt a bit damp with her juices, one of her hands clasped beneath it and still touching her soaked cunny that tingled so happily and pleasurably with the anticipation of a romp and a dick as hard and as long as she was accustomed to thrusting within her, throbbing and taking her to heavenly realms, nearly to the point of an erupting orgasmic highlight that would just be one in a series of frantic fucks, a fuck that she needed like babies need milk or sick patients need medicine; it was her end all and be all of existence and Hilda found within it everything worth cleaving to in a mundane world. "But it seems that the humping party has started without me. Harriet you look like he emptied his fucking balls on you, baby. I hope that there is some left in that big dick for Mom's pussy's little needs. I want to fuck and suck and buck and erupt with you, Richie, you big cock."

"Oh, Mom," Harriet laughed loudly. "Sometimes you can be such a slut."

"Go take a shower and leave mother to her business, child," the 38- year-old woman said to her daughter, giggling at her frolicking and naked little body that was sticky with wee wee love juice as the older woman reached for Richard's softened penis. "Momma's pussy has needs too, darling. Momma needs a wee wee to give her hungry sexual charisma some relief and equilibrium. After you get cleaned up we can both see what kind of crazy thrills we can give kind old Mr. Dicker's big slab of a wee wee."

"Yes, Mother," Harriet said in a mock obedient voice as she began to walk away, watching proudly as her mother began to remove her clothes. "Just save some of that dick for me."

"Don't count on it," Hilda laughed as she was now in her birthday suit, her full figured glorious body exposed to Richard in all its splendor, her gigantic jugs leaping and as excited as her pussy felt inside.

Hilda Humper sat down on the bed beside Mr. Dicker and pulled his head close to her bouncy mountain of a left breast as her hand went to his pecker to stroke and hopefully revive it.

"Come on, baby," Hilda cooed low as she chuckled in a moment of self- parody. "See if an old lady can get that sausage hard again with her big juggies. This old lady is dying for a good wild fuck and we need wee wee back at full mast to do it."

"When daughter is away, mommy will play," Hilda said with a grin that was so wide that it threatened to take over her whole face and make it look even more angelic than it already did, as the sunlight seeped through the window on this bright afternoon and turned her long mane of blonde hair to a lovely gold. "Mommy needs a fucky from Richie's little dinky."

The 38-year-old educator cradled Mr. Dicker's head in her hands and slowly eased it closer to the left side of her bosom. Hilda Humper smiled as Richard's mouth slowly opened as it approached the puckered nipple of her big left bazoom. To Miss Humper, Richard was not unlike a baby at this moment, ready to nurse at her yummy orbs and extract the sustenance that he so desperately needed for growth. In this case the growth that she was concerned about was the growth of his weenie, the growth of the prick that this man had just emptied out on her young daughter in a blast of sticky excretion, making Harriet have to clean all of his seed off of herself with soap and hot water and giving the horny little hellcat a chance to finger herself to a rattling good orgasm in the steamy watery atmosphere of the shower, which in most cases she rarely took alone, most of the time enjoying having a boy with her to make bath time more fun. Hilda grinned again as Richard locked his warm lips around the areola area of her left boobie and squealed as his tickly tongue flicked at the hard pebbly nub of her nipple. It had the desired effect, for Dicker's dick, which had nearly sagged to a wilted trunk, was now on its merry way to its nine inch apex of rigidity as his tube snake filled with blood and began to straighten before her eyes.

"Wheeeee!" the big-tittied bombshell yelped childishly as he began to apply sucking tension to her flesh balloon again. "Suck me hard, daughterfucker, cause that fucking shit feels good. My big mammy mound is tingling like nobody's business. Looks like wee wee likes it too. He is growing up big and strong. Now suck, little baby, suck!"

"Mmmmmphhhhh!" Richard gasped with his mouth full of tittie flesh, as he hungrily began to devour it like a ravenous baby calf at a cow's udders.

"Oooooo, yes!" Miss Humper cooed in a voice loud enough to make the neighbors wonder what was going on. "Oh my goodness! Keep on, honey! Nibble, bite, pull on momma's skin with your teeth! Make it tingle and sting and hurt so fucking good!"

Richard quickly tried to meet her insatiable demands. He placed both hands on her jiggling left breast and used his teeth, taking just the tiniest fold of tittie flesh between them and biting down, and then pulling roughly outward. Hilda screeched and screamed with a mingling of pleasure, pain and elation that was all mixed up and growled and moaned as his teeth ferociously chewed and bit into her giant jugs of flesh. The horny big boob queen grabbed his cock, wrapping her fingers around it and holding onto it like it was a handle of support for her. The elder Humper was wailing now, almost crying with what he was doing so joyously to her hooters, making the big knockers bounce and jounce and bob up and down on her full-figured frame. Richard Dicker could see from the corner of his eye as he nursed, that her pussy was wet and gushing with excitement, her juices glistening on and around her lovely honeypot, their sweet musk reaching his nostrils and filling him with euphoric horny anticipation. Hilda was bellowing nonsense now.

"Mommy wishes she had milk for baby! Milk gone bye bye! Milk all gone!"

Richard thought of the most fun thing he could do in this moment. He unlatched his mouth from Hilda's tits and pushed her to her back on the bed. He scurried up her frame, now poised over her rib cage without dropping all his weight. Her big mountains were before him and his member was hard and erect. Gripping her titties and pushing them apart, he slid his big shaft slowly between her twin towers.

"Give it to me, baby!" Hilda cried out as her mountains flopped and jiggled from where she was lying on her back on the king-sized bed. "Let me squeeze them around your big firehose, honey."

"Yes, Hilda," Richard Dicker grunted as he manuevered his big schlong between her fleshy mounds that rose from her chest like sweet quivering swells of desire that she carried as a heavy burden just for him. Hilda's boobies were sweating a little too, glistening as they got so hot that they felt like they would scald him. "So big and firm, yet so soft and pillowy. Mmmmmm, they feel so good to me. Sandwich my dick so hard between them. Yes, that's the way."