A Tale of Two Titties Ch. 01

Story Info
The Universe moves in mysterious and sexy ways in the woods.
4k words
4.3
17.2k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first shot at writing, so constructive criticism is definitely appreciated.

The plan was to write a short one or two page fictional experiment in "Erotic Couplings" which got changed to "Mature" as the characters began to get fleshed out. The big surprise is how the characters sort of took over the writing of what has metamorphosed into a tale that pretty much has to be stuffed into "Romance." The characters seem to think there is a continuation to this story, but I decided to cut it off early when it started to segue into what was starting to feel like "Sci Fi and Fantasy."

The main characters are both older than 18. I hope that you have as much fun reading this as I (we?) have had writing it!

Oh, and if you are looking for slam, bam sex on every other page, I have to recommend that you skip this tale and find something else that is a bit more racy. This story takes a while to build up to the good stuff.

*****

I had pulled my travel trailer into one of my favorite corners of the Rocky Mountains the previous day. My family had been gathering here since I was a child and there were (mostly) fond memories hiding behind almost every tree in the little United States Forest Service campground.

Not only that, but this year the late July, early August weather looked like it was going to be glorious for the whole time I planned to be here!

When my siblings, children, nieces and nephews started rolling into the campground in a few days, we would have ourselves quite an extended family community!

I was also hopeful that we would have the campground all to ourselves since the omens looked favorable. Since I had pulled into the campground, I had been the only person camping here. The only people that I had seen were a few fishermen who came during the day and did not stay for the night. Just me and Mother Nature; I was happy as a clam!

Little did I know at the time, but soon my happy clam was going to have a big grin—for a while anyway!

I was almost done washing the lunch dishes when I heard a vehicle cross over the cattle guard at the entrance to the campground. Soon enough, a bright red half-ton pickup came into view and drove by my campsite. The driver was an attractive woman who I judged to be in her early forties or late thirties. Oh, wow! If she stops, I'll have to come by and say 'Hi.' She looks old enough to appreciate a senior citizen without thinking that any advance on my part is nothing more than the hilarious and unfounded machinations of a dirty old man!

The truck stopped two campsites down from my campsite and proceeded to back into the parking spur.

I had some chores to do, so I loaded up my Tundra and headed out of camp. As I passed my new neighbor's campsite, I noticed that it seemed to be deserted. A few hundred feet farther on, I saw why.

The woman was walking to the pay station which was at the campground entrance. She was wearing a black, one-piece body suit that made it quite clear that the contents had curves in all the right places! I found myself puzzling on how to classify her hair which was pulled back with what looked like a relatively thin hair band. Blond? Really light brunette? Hmmm?

The afternoon was warm and my windows were rolled down. As the truck slowly came up alongside her and past, I offered a salutation, "Howdy, how are you today?"

"Hello, I'm fine! Thank you!"

As our eyes met, my voice box kind of froze up! This was NOT a forty-year-old woman! If she had told me that she was fresh out of high school, I would have had to believe her!

As the Tundra rolled past her, about all I was able to do was stare at her in my rear-view mirror. I was mostly fixated on her face, but I did manage to notice that she was wearing flip-flops as she strode purposefully to the pay station.

I was sufficiently distracted that I almost didn't hit the cattle guard on center! No damage done, but this driver was definitely off his game! My mind swirled with wonderment, Is this the same woman that was driving the truck? Are there two women? Was the young one napping as they came into the campground? Is it a mother and daughter team? and on and on for a mile or two down the road.

Five miles farther on, I got to my destination, a spot where I had gotten an amazing cell signal the previous year and where I quickly discovered that this year all I could do was send a couple of texts to some of my relatives.

I grumbled a bit about the vagaries of cellular service and headed back to camp where I stopped at the campground water pump.

During the ten minutes or so that it took me to move ten gallons of water out of the ground and into my water jugs, I noticed a reddish-blond flash of light as a head appeared above a row of little pine trees. I wasn't surprised that I attracted attention since the pump squeaked and screeched at every stroke of the pump arm!

As I drove by her (or their) campsite with my water, I decided that it must be two women since the tent that had risen beside the truck was definitely big enough for a sizable family! Shucks, it could be a mother, two toddlers, and a grandma that could have fit into the cab of that truck and they would STILL have room for more in that tent!

After that, I pretty much lost track of activity at her/their campsite as I got the water pumped into the trailer and finished off some chores that had to be done before the sun managed to sneak past the horizon.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful until I got the campfire started. I was right in the middle of fixing dinner over the campfire, when things got a bit busy—almost to the point of confusion!

I had just put an unhusked ear of corn onto the campfire to roast when a bull moose came out of the timber on the other side of the creek and started poking around in the brush that choked the creek bottom.

I grabbed my Canon DSLR camera, attached the telephoto lens, and hurried over to the rail fence that demarcated the boundaries of the campground. By this time, the moose had shifted from standing tall in order to check things out, to head down in order to concentrate on dinner!

I tried again and again to get a good photo. All I got for my troubles were some nice shots of his antler tips! I gave up in frustration and went back to the campfire. Fortunately, I did get back before the corn roasting over the flames became charcoal!

I turned the corn and decided that it was time to get the meat cooking. Just as I was going into the trailer to get the hamburger patty I had been defrosting since lunch time, a man showed up from the other end of the campground and asked if he could borrow some matches for his campfire. I loaned him my butane match and got the hamburger patty onto the grill.

The girl in the red truck had walked down to the fence at the same spot where I had been trying to get a moose portrait. What with dinner in danger of burning on the fire and a neighbor borrowing the gas match, I was a bit distracted. About all that had registered with me was that she had moved down to the fence in front of me.

She climbed up on the bottom rail of the fence in order to get a better view of the moose. This short climb put her form in silhouette and totally took my breath away!

Omigod! Aphrodite had slipped into a body suit and paid a visit to the Rocky Mountains! It was with a great deal of difficulty that I managed to split my attention between the goddess and my dinner sitting over the flames!

After a few minutes, the goddess gave up on trying to get a good view of the moose and strolled over to my camp. "Hi, I saw you grab your camera and start taking pictures at the fence. I couldn't tell what you had seen so I came over to see. There is something there, but what is it?"

"Uh, hi! It's a bull moose. He's not being very cooperative. All I managed to get were some shots of his antlers."

"My name is Terrence. Are moose common around here?"

"Uh, hi Terrence. I'm Stefan. When I was a kid, all you ever saw around here were elk and deer, but these days it's not at all unusual to see moose. Last year I almost got run over by one."

We devolved into a short conversation about the vagaries of moose-watching. The specifics of the conversation are pretty fuzzy in my memory banks. Oh, that's right, I did learn that she was traveling alone.

All I really remember was that I was confronted by a beautiful woman about my height, wearing a skin-tight black body suit with some red trim. The garment covered her from her ankles to her armpits and sported shoulder straps that prevented it from slipping down and exposing her perky large "B" or small "C" size tits.

On the other hand, the straps held it up well enough that when a little sunlight slipped through the tree branches just right, I could make out the distinct hint of a camel toe hiding between her thighs! And those thighs connected to a positively adorable butt that set off her small waist and flat tummy to great effect! Needless to say, Little Stefan was awake and thinking about coming to attention!

Before my dinner burned to a crisp, the chap who had borrowed my gas match returned and broke up the conversation with Terrence. Terrence returned to her campsite and I accepted the match and a beer that was offered in payment for use of it.

"Damn! Thanks for saving my bacon—literally! We spent most of the day getting ready for a picnic in the woods and wouldn't ya know it, the only thing I forgot was something to start a fire with. Thanks to you, the wife and kids won't wind up killing me!"

I laughed. "Anytime. Y'all have fun!" He left, and I proceeded to finish getting dinner ready.

Physically, my dinner was quite good, but mentally, my mind was a maelstrom! Hot damn, she is gorgeous!

Dumbshit, why didn't I invite her to have dinner with me? Well, damn, would I have had the presence of mind to invite her even if the picnicker hadn't interrupted our conversation?

Easy, Stef, you are old enough to be her grandfather—no chance that a sweet young goddess like that is even going to give you the time of day!

Terrence? That's a funny name for a girl! I guess it could be... or maybe it's her last name???

Well, idiot, you could at least have been polite instead of stiff-necked and tongue-tied!

Well, hell, I wanted to pop some popcorn this evening to make sure before the family got here that what I had was still pop-able. I'll invite her over for popcorn.

After dinner, I got ready for popping corn and strolled over to invite Terrence to come to my camp for popcorn popped over a campfire. I guess she was getting chilly since she was now wearing a jacket and some hiking boots. In contrast, I was still in the shirt and shorts that she had met me in.

"Popcorn? Sure, that sounds like fun. Give me a few minutes and I'll be over."

I put some butter on the stove to melt and went out to pop some corn. Terrence arrived in time to watch the last of the popcorn popping process. I asked her to go into the trailer and get the melted butter off of the stove and she gave me a surprised look. I'm not sure if this was surprise that I trusted her enough to go into my "house" or that I had the temerity to ask a guest to help with making the popcorn.

At any rate she went into the trailer and soon returned with a metal measuring cup with some melted butter in it. "I turned the burner off too."

"Oh, great! Thank you!" Wow! A gorgeous body and a supply of common sense and responsibility too! Whoo! Whoo!

I dribbled the butter over the bowl of popcorn, sprinkled a little salt over it all and proceeded to toss it all together. "Since it is flame popped, some of the kernels are a little burned. Some people like the charcoal and others don't. Don't feel like you need to eat them if you don't like them. Just throw those that are too dark into the fire."

"Okay." She grinned. "Wow! Well the white ones taste really good. Now I wish I'd fixed a smaller supper!"

"Well, don't be bashful. There's plenty for all, I'm probably biased, but I think that this is the best way to fix popcorn as long as you aren't in too much of a hurry and wind up burning it.

"So, Stefan, do you manage to do much camping."

I laughed. "Well, insofar as I live full-time in this trailer, I guess it's fair to say that I do at least a little camping."

"Really! How long have you been doing this?"

"Oh... I guess about four years now.

"In your case, Terrence, how does it happen that you find yourself in this place so far off of the beaten path?"

Terrence gave me a funny look followed with a smile, "I'm lost."

"Really!? What happened?"

"I seem to have missed a fork in the road.

"They told me in town that if I took the right fork, I would have my pick of campgrounds right off the road and just a few miles into the mountains. I never saw anything that looked like a fork in the road and after I got into the mountains, it didn't take too long for me to start wondering where all the campgrounds were.

"There is sort of a lodge and some big snowmobile parking lots in the area where the road seems to start downhill and out of the mountains. I stopped there and asked where the campgrounds were. The young man I was talking to just gave me a blank look at that question. Luckily, an older woman, his mom maybe, came out and joined us. I finally wound up asking if there was a campground I could stop at before I wound up in a town and had to start looking for a hotel.

"She thought for a while, and then said that there was one campground, but it was a little ways off the highway. She told me the road signs to look for and where to turn onto the dirt and then to drive out a little ways to the end of the dirt road."

Terrence gave me a funny smile and continued, "That's my story and now I've got a question for you."

"Go ahead."

"What in the dickens do people call a little ways in this part of the country? I swear that I drove forever in order to get to this place!"

"Well... that's a bit of a relativistic question. Where do you call home?"

"Relativistic?" she smiled. "I'm a psychologist and not a physicist. As long as your answer does not require the calculus, I can tell you that Indiana is where I call home."

"Indiana? Ouch! Yeah, I'll bet that drive felt like Frodo and Sam's trek to Mount Doom!

"First of all, the fork was easy to spot when I was in college there, but now that the town has grown to surround the fork, it's easy to miss; especially since they have changed it so that it looks more like an intersection than a fork in the road.

"You have probably discovered that any road taken for the first time is subjectively at its longest. Couple that with the fact that at some point you came to realize that you were lost and I'll bet that doubled or tripled the subjective distance you had driven." She nodded.

"I guess the good news is that you weren't doing this at night—that would have felt like you were driving to Mars!

"Cutting to the chase, I guess the short answer is that if you have driven a graded road often enough, then ten to fifteen miles is not a big deal and, I reckon, qualifies as 'a little ways' around here."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a rueful grin, "Yeah, it was only about fifteen hundred miles from town—subjectively speaking." She laughed and added, "Now that I think about it, that's almost the same distance I'd already driven on the Interstates from home. So I guess that subjectively, I've put three thousand miles on my brain, but about half that on the truck!"

"Speaking of which, that's a nice truck. Is it new?"

"Yes, that's my graduation present to myself—along with this trip that I'm on."

"Oh, you graduated from college this past Spring?" Damn! And that is a shot in the dark since she is built like the captain of a high school cheerleading squad! Better to guess college and be wrong than to guess high school and be wrong! Although... She did say that she is a psychologist so college probably is the better bet. I think I'm safe!

"No, I graduated two years ago and this year I finally had enough money and leave time saved up so that I could celebrate."

"That. Is. Neat! Where do you plan for your expedition to take you?"

"My Dad and his family are in Salt Lake and I have friends I plan to see in Tucson."

I offered some suggestions for places she might visit in Utah since I had been a campground host at a few places in Utah. She listened to them, but I suspect that she already had most, if not all, of her planned route lined out.

"So, what kind of a job are you vacationing from?"

"Oh, I'm a social worker."

I tightened up and I could tell that Terrence spotted it. Not that I have a problem with social workers, per se, but she had inadvertently touched a third rail in my memory banks!

Back in the dark ages, I had lived next to a neighbor who objected to living next to a mixed race family and who worked hard to drive us out of THEIR neighborhood. One of the tricks was to call social services on us whenever they could think of a pretext that they could use. Fortunately, the social workers were smart enough to tell what was going down and did not cause us any trouble other than giving us a sense of violation whenever one showed up on our doorstep.

I was shifting gears so that I could ask Terrence about the coursework that qualified her for that job, but before I could loosen up enough to shift the conversation, she stole a march on me and stepped on one of her own psychological land mines!

"Um, do you have children, Stefan?"

"Yes, four."

She sounded a bit surprised, "What are their ages?"

I did some quick arithmetic, "Ahh, let's see... the oldest is about thirty-five and the youngest is about twenty-five.

I have never been good at reading faces, so I'm not sure what I should have learned from the way Terrence's face seemed to relax and suddenly look younger; it made me think of drawings of pixie faces that I had seen as a child. Anyway, I could tell that something had happened, but I'll be damned if I had a clue as to what it was.

"Well, it's starting to get dark. I should probably get back to camp and be getting ready for bedtime. Thanks for the popcorn, I enjoyed it!"

"Likewise. Thanks for the company!" What the hell just happened? I wonder; does one need a B.S. or a M.S. in order to be a social worker? I wonder if my little Zeke is older than she is? Why should that make any kind of difference with the price of tea in China?

Twilight had arrived and I decided that I needed a walk. I grabbed a hat and a jacket and started off toward the horse corrals about half a mile down the road.

A few yards from my campsite, I discovered that the moose had reappeared and both Terrence and the picnickers were all draped over the fence trying to get a good look at the critter. I said "Hi" and strolled on by. I got a few puzzled looks due to my nonchalance, but I only had my cell phone with me, the light was bad for photography, and anyway, I had seen many moose before.

By the time I was about halfway back from the horse corrals, twilight was gone and the stars were out in force! Every now and then a coyote would howl and send a delicious shiver down my spine. It was one of those wonderfully clear Rocky Mountain nights where the Milky Way seemed to leap out and foam across the star-studded sky!

The picnickers were packed up and gone when I got back to the campground. I guess that they had managed to get past me on the road when I was up at the horse corrals which were at a high point off the road. Anyway, they had managed to get away without me catching a glimpse of them.

As I came abreast of Terrence's campsite, I saw that she had a fire going. I stopped outside the ring of light cast by the fire and said, "Hi."

12