A Tale of Two Titties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"American culture seems to agree that the magic age of maturity is somewhere between eighteen and twenty-one with special exceptions being available all the way down to sixteen.

"Based on some of the brain research I have come across, I could see a cogent argument being made for the magic age being twenty-five. You see, that seems to be the age that I have seen mentioned most often as being when all of the teenage neuron pruning and brain rebuilding, which makes the teen years so fraught for so many, is effectively complete.

"Okay, that's pretty much the philosophical foundation that I have built my understanding, such as it is, of love on. Unless you have some questions about or disagreements with it right now, we should probably be getting back to camp. That will give you some nice scenery to meditate on while you digest any personal eccentricities that I have probably injected into my understanding of the topic. After we get back, we can get into some of the complexities of this framework that have implications that can or do directly affect our situation."

"You have covered ground that I have never thought about. That surprises me a bit since I think that I detect an undercurrent of Heinlein flowing through it. That may be why, at least at first glance, it seems pretty reasonable to me. There are a few nits that I need to think about and maybe eventually argue about, but nothing jumps out at me as being flat-out wrong or totally self-serving."

12