A Tale of Two Titties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri silenced me with a quick kiss. "Shh! I understand what you are doing and why; and I appreciate it! However, if this is to be our last night together, I want to cuddle up with you without having what may turn out to be a pretty dark cloud poisoning the atmosphere!

"It's late. I'm tired. Let's get to bed so that I can let you warm me up while I get the rest I need in order to be alert and have a safe drive tomorrow. Okay?"

"Uhh..."

"I promise I will not leave tomorrow until you have completed your negative sales pitch. Fair enough?"

"Okay, why don't you start getting ready for bed while I get the fire put to bed? Here's the cape. Go ahead and take that in with you." I gave Terri a playful swat on her butt and said, "I'll be right behind that beautiful butt of yours!"

Terri's teeth flashed in the firelight as she grinned and replied, "You ARE a perverted old man—and that's what I love about you!"

We brushed our teeth and undressed in each other's presence without so much as a glimmer of embarrassment. Well, I will confess that I was a bit embarrassed that Little Stefan insisted on rising to the occasion as soon as Terri was naked.

"Oho, I see that my little friend hasn't forgotten me! A girl always appreciates a compliment and Little Stef sure knows what the ultimate compliment is!

"However, I have some bad news for the two of you. Not only is my Kitty still pretty sore, but I am also feeling a bit off for some reason. What I would like to do tonight is to just cuddle up with the person that makes me feel warm and safe, if that is all right with you."

"Terri, this rutty little guy somehow is showing more get up and go than I ever remember seeing even in my younger and much more rutty days. I don't know how he is doing it, but I also think that he is overestimating his limits. A quiet cuddle with the most perfect woman I know sounds like a date made in heaven!

"So, Terri, let's go! I can hardly wait to get you under the covers and warm you up!"

12