A Tale of Two Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or so I thought, but here I was alone while Tina was quite possibly in bed with another man.

I must have dozed off as I was awoken by my phone. My poor body had no idea what time it was but my clock showed 8.30am. It was Sarah calling with Menard's phone number and another caution not to do anything stupid. I rang immediately but there was no reply.

I took a much-needed shower, shaved, dressed, drank two cups of coffee and started to feel a bit less like a bag of week-old trash. At 9.15 I rang again. The phone rang for a long time and I was almost going to hang up when a deep male voice answered. He sounded annoyed.

"Oui?"

"Mr. Menard?" I had decided to be ultra polite; antagonizing Menard would get me nowhere.

"Mais oui. And you are?"

"I'm Dan Drew... Tina's husband."

Robert's voice changed. It became oily smooth and self-satisfied.

"Ah le docteur. I was wondering if you would call. What can I do for you Dr Drew?"

"Could I speak to my wife please Mr. Menard? I assume she's with you."

"You assume correctly DD." His using my nickname was infuriating. "She's most definitely with me ... but she's not up yet... the lady had a very...very busy night."

"Mr Menard... I'm sure you can understand how worried I am. I haven't seen my wife in six weeks. I haven't spoken to her for days. When she wasn't at home when I got back last night I... well it really freaked me out."

Robert chuckled.

"Perhaps you should not have gone away and left her alone so long DD."

I took a deep breath. This was excruciating. I desperately wanted to shout expletives and demand to talk to Tina but somehow I managed to keep my anger in check.

"I think you're right. Do you think I could possibly see her? Just to make sure she's OK."

"Oh she is much more than OK." Robert paused then continued. "Certainment DD. Perhaps you could come by around 11.00. I am sure I can have my little salope ready by then."

"She isn't your anything you fucking asshole!!!" I screamed at him in my head but actually remained polite. "That sounds great Mr. Menard. I'll see you then."

"I am guessing you have my address, just as you have my number. Now DD you are not about to try something foolish are you? Calling the cops is pointless; there is no crime and if you brought some intimidateurs... what do say... bully boys that would just put you in the boiling water. No?"

"I hear you loud and clear Mr. Menard. I'll be there at 11 and I'll be alone."

For about ten minutes I walked around the apartment swearing and punching the furniture. I'm not a violent man. The last fight I had was in grade school, but right now I felt capable of anything. If there was any indication that Tina was being held against her will I'd stop at nothing to get her back.

It didn't take me long to drive to Menard's place, a sprawling villa in an expensive, new development. I spoke my name into the intercom and the double gates swung open. At the door I was thoroughly frisked by a large African who took my cell phone.

Robert met me in the foyer, all smiles and affability. He was wearing a black and gold silk kimono over black satin boxers, showing off a remarkably good physique for a man his age.

"Docteur Drew... bienvenue, welcome. I was thinking that doctors did not make the house calls anymore but here you are." He laughed at his own joke. I forced a smile.

"May I see my wife please Mr. Menard?"

"Please, please call me Robert. Come through to the salon. Would you care for a cup of coffee and a brioche... or perhaps something stronger if it isn't too early in the day?"

"I'm really very anxious to see her Robert."

"Of course, of course. Tina, viens ma chère petite salope. Come in here my love."

The sight of my wife entering the room burnt itself forever into my memory though with all my heart I wished I could erase it. Tina was wearing a short, see-through teddy with no underwear. She may as well have been naked. Her long nipples were erect and reddened. Her pussy, completely shaved, was also red and could have been leaking cum; I didn't look too closely. It was obvious that Tina had just been fucked and Robert had undoubtedly timed it for my benefit.

The Frenchman put his arm possessively around Tina's waist, pulled her to his side and smirked. I'd never dreamed of killing anyone before but would have gladly terminated the bastard at that moment.

"As you can see Docteur she is fine, very fine indeed."

Fighting for control of my voice, I spoke to my wife.

"Hello Tina."

"Hi Dan." She looked at me for the first time. She appeared to be in good health and gorgeous in that rumpled, post-coitus sort of way. I noticed her pupils were somewhat dilated but she seemed coherent.

"I was really worried when you weren't at the airport or our apartment."

"I'm OK Dan." No apology, no explanation.

"Why Tina? You've got to know this is tearing me to bits. Why are you here and not home?"

Tina's words were barely audible. "You weren't here and Robert was."

I felt I was going to throw up but I tried again.

"Tina I love you... I need you... please, please come home with me."

Tina's face remained blank and she sadly shook her head.

"I'm with Robert."

"And there you have it DD. You heard what she said. She's OK and she's with me now. I think that you being here is upsetting for her and for you. Perhaps it would be best if you were going now."

"Robert, why are you doing this? You have lots of women, why take my wife? You don't love her, but she's everything to me."

"Ah Docteur you are wrong... I do love her. She is so beautiful... so sensual... I cannot resist her. I am sorry for your loss my friend but I will take good care of her I promise."

Robert must have seen the hurt and hatred in my eyes but just smiled and led Tina back towards the bedroom.

My voice was choked with pain and rage. "Tina I'm leaving now and I won't be back. Come with me... please... I'm begging you."

Tina didn't even turn around. I shouted at her retreating back.

"Together forever eh Tina. I guess that some gannets just aren't that fucking faithful."

I didn't know if she'd even heard me. I retrieved my cell phone from the guard, left the house and threw up in Robert's garden. It seemed that would be my only revenge.

Tina's POV

It all started to go wrong when Dan left for Nepal a day early. My life had been so good; a loving, generous, supportive husband, a rewarding job, plenty of fun and travel. Dan and I had quarreled the night before about my case and I was so looking forward to some hot make up sex and cuddling with him afterward. Dan was such a good cuddler.

All day I was rushing between meetings trying to broker a deal but the DA wouldn't budge, he was sure he had an airtight case and Robert refused to plead guilty to a lesser charge. When I finally had time to read Dan's email it was the last straw.

I felt so disappointed and angry I wrote him a short, nasty email; the sort of cathartic email you write then delete and send a more moderate one; except I sent mine. I felt bad about it. I knew in my head that it wasn't Dan's fault. His work was vital and I could see he had made the best decision but I was still mad. I'm not a person who backs down, which is a positive quality in court but not so good in personal relationships.

When I calmed down I sent him a nicer email; I even apologized but underneath I was still irrationally resentful. For the next five weeks I felt stressed, depressed and frustrated. Stressed because the case wasn't going well. Robert had motive, opportunity and two witnesses linking him to the crime. It looked like my biggest case was going to be my biggest failure.

I missed Dan terribly. Without his cheerful presence and unfailing support I frequently felt depressed. The lack of communication made it worse. A lot of the time he was working in remote places that had never heard of the internet. Good sex would have helped with the stress and depression but with my husband absent I became increasingly frustrated and horny. My toys and fingers couldn't do the job that a good fuck would.

One pleasant surprise was how well I got on with my client. Obviously Robert was handsome and charming but his sincerity, his intelligence and his sense of humor, in spite of the circumstances, won me over. The fact that he clearly found me attractive and flattered me outrageously in his sexy French accent helped as well.

Most of our talk was about the case and Robert had me 95% convinced that he was innocent.

"When you are in the nightclub business ma chère Tina, you are swimming with sharks, not friendly dolphins, you know? I am just un petit poisson... a little fish... and without doubt one those big bad sharks has put the frame around me so that I will be out of the picture."

But we also talked about our private lives and got to know each other. Robert told me about his tough childhood growing up in the red light district of Marseilles. I shared my mother's struggle with poverty in the Bogota barrios after my father was gone. This common background formed a real bond.

As the trial progressed the prosecution's rock solid case fell apart. It was all a bit too convenient but I wasn't going to question a victory being placed in my hands. I still had some work to do but I was able to demonstrate that there was no physical evidence linking the defendant with the murder; no fingerprints, no DNA, nothing but the testimony of two witnesses.

The first, a dominatrix called Mistress Masha who worked for Robert and supposedly had lent him the gag and cuffs, packed up her whips and disappeared. The prosecution had only her recorded testimony that my client had borrowed bondage items, there was no actual proof. I also demonstrated that all these items, including the ballgag, were easily available on the internet.

The second witness was Robert's bodyguard, Andrey Petrov. His testimony was more damning but while security footage showed him driving the victim's car out of the parking building it did not clearly show Robert at any point. Petrov claimed that Robert had been hiding in the back of the car and had injected air into Hurst, causing a heart attack; but there was no evidence to corroborate his testimony. What's more, the police had been tipped off to investigate Petrov's bank account and found a large sum deposited by a company which was a known front for a Colombian cartel. This in itself proved nothing but it enabled me to discredit the star witness. Was Petrov paid to kill Hurst or to frame Robert or both? These questions were bound to create reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury.

The prosecution had emphasized that Hurst called in a large loan from the defendant a few weeks before the murder, putting his business at risk. I argued that Hurst called in loans every day. I pointed to records of seventeen loans foreclosed in the month preceding Hurst's death, some of them much larger than the defendant's.

Finally there was the question of Robert's whereabouts on the night of the murder. He consistently swore under oath, that he was with a woman but was not prepared to identify her as it would compromise her reputation. I tried to convince the jury that this was the self-sacrificial act of a gentleman not an indication of guilt. Some of them swallowed it. Robert told me later that he had taken one of the girls from his club to get an abortion. Her family didn't know she was pregnant and he wasn't about to reveal her secret. At the time I believed him and was impressed but I found out later that, like so many things he told me, it wasn't true.

My summary was compelling.

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury, we are all sickened and horrified by the murder of such a good man but to convict my client, a gentleman with a spotless record, a man who has done much for this city, a man who has no credible connection to the murder... this would be a gross miscarriage of justice. Given that the prosecution has clearly failed to prove Mr Menard's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt you must find him not guilty."

The win was cause for a raging celebration party at Robert's club where I was the guest of honor. The club was packed and everyone was showering me with praise, not just for winning the case. Guys and girls were lining up to bring me drinks and dance with me. The music and lights were pumping and the DJ was exceptional.

I had already drunk several glasses of champagne before leaving the office that evening and soon lost track of how many deliciously potent cocktails I drank. I couldn't remember when I'd last had this much fun. It took me back to my student days and when someone offered me a line of coke I happily accepted. I was already high from the victory and all the compliments, the coke just enhanced my mood.

Robert was never far from my side, his arm around my waist, thanking me repeatedly, caressing my hand, my arm, my cheek. He let others whirl me round the floor for the fast dances but he reserved the slow dances for himself.

Sometime after 2am the guests had thinned out and Robert was holding me close to his body, swaying gently to the music. My eyes were closed when he kissed me on the lips, a long, slow, sensual kiss. Gradually my lips opened and his tongue explored my mouth. I was in a warm blur of erotic sensations. When Robert slid his leg between my thighs without thinking I began to grind my pussy against him.

Robert acted quickly. He led me upstairs to a sybaritic little bedroom suite that he used for times like these. I floated along with him in a pleasurable dream. He was just the sort of older man I've always found desirable and it had been six weeks since anyone had touched me like this. Before I knew it he was stripping off my clothes, kissing me passionately, devouring my breasts and my pussy. I was spread naked on the king sized bed, my body eager, my pussy liquid with readiness.

I remember feeling a brief moment of panic as Robert, now naked, moved on top of me and positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my vagina. Something was wrong, I shouldn't be here, this shouldn't be happening; but then Robert drove his cock deep inside me and continued to thrust powerfully until all thoughts other than sheer lust were driven from my head.

Robert's stamina was amazing for an older guy. He fucked my mouth, my pussy and my ass several times before dawn, finishing with a slow, loving session before we both slept until lunchtime. I woke with a bad hangover and a sense of dread. Last night was all very hazy but I had a feeling that I'd done something so bad my mind couldn't face it.

Robert was sympathetic and solicitous. He ran me a bath, plied me with fresh orange juice, strong coffee, warm croissants and gentle shoulder rubs. He also gave me a pill to "make me feel better". In my fuzzy state I assumed it was a painkiller not a powerful type of MDMA, sometimes called Ecstasy. Robert swallowed another viagra.

By the time we left the club, I was feeling fantastic. The ride in Robert's Lambo was thrilling. We drove to my apartment where I collected my toiletries and some of my clothes.

"We can get the rest of your things later cherie and I'll send Darius to pick up your car. The Lexus no? He is a good driver. Now, how about we try out that nice big bed before we go?"

"No Robert, not there."

Befuddled as I was I couldn't bring herself to fuck another man in my marriage bed. Robert laughed it off and kept me moving, off balance.

"Come, my love, the one at home is so much better."

Robert's house was almost a mansion and offered every luxury. The next two days passed in a whirl of good food, champagne, dancing, drugs and sex; sex in the bed, in the pool, on the pool table, on the dining room table... with short hours of sleep at odd hours. I had no idea what time, or even what day it was.

Late one morning Robert called me into the living room. We'd just finished a wild fuck and I was wet, sweaty and naked. I pulled on a nightie and went through. I was very embarrassed to see another man in the room, then horrified when it registered in my mind that it was Dan, looking shocked and devastated.

The enormity of what I had done hit me so hard I felt I had been broken in two. I desperately wanted to run to Dan, throw myself into his arms and beg for forgiveness but I was paralyzed with guilt and stood by Robert like a blank-faced doll. Dan was asking me questions but I hardly knew what I was saying. When he asked me to go home with him I tried to cry out...

"Yes, yes my love, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing here. It's crazy. I belong with you. I don't know why I'm here with Robert." but all that emerged from my mouth was a whispered "I'm here with Robert."

As Robert led me back into his bedroom I didn't turn around. I didn't want to Dan to see the tears streaming down my face. Even when he shouted a cruel remark at me I couldn't bear to face him again.

"Together forever eh Tina. I guess that some gannets just aren't that fucking faithful."

It hurt so much because it was true. Robert was trying to be kind but he clearly found the situation awkward.

"Laisse-moi sécher tes yeux mon amour. Let me dry your eyes my love. The worst is over now. He is gone and you are safe here with me. Now we will have the good times together. I have to go and see some men about some boring money business but when I come home we will eat like gourmands then fuck like wild animals."

I felt I was drowning and clung to Robert's arm.

"He's gone... I hurt him so much... he's gone. I've betrayed him... broken my vows... wrecked my marriage. I've got to go him Robert, explain what happened.... that I didn't mean... no. I've just got to go and beg for his forgiveness."

"No cherie... it is too late for that. The bridge is burned. Did you see his face... so hurt... so angry. It was like watching a friendly little puppy dog get kicked in the mouth."

"Oh God what have done? What am I going to do?"

"You will stay with me I will look after you. I will not desert you as he did."

From what he had told me I knew Robert had very little love growing up and didn't trust weak, warm emotions, so what he said next was a huge step into strange territory.

"You will divorce the little doctor and marry me.... be my wife."

I was touched by his proposal but appalled at the idea. It was the opposite of what I wanted.

"No, no, no. You'd don't understand. He's my husband... my soulmate... the love of my life. He's the best, kindest most loving man. I can never replace Dan.. never..."

Robert looked as though I'd thrown a bucket of ice water into his face. His expression changed from affection to bitter anger. Robert suffered from a massive inferiority complex which he hid beneath ostentatious displays of wealth. He took my rejection as proof that I thought he was not good enough for me, not in the same league as Dan.

I was afraid of what he would do but he masked his feelings with a forced smile.

"I must go and see some unpleasant men about some tedious money matters. Take this cherie... it will cheer you up. Darius will take care of you until I return."

He watched while I swallowed the pill. On his way out I heard him call his big Algerian bodyguard.

"Darius viens ici. Ma petite chienne a besoin d'une bonne baise." (Darius come here. My little bitch needs a good hard fucking.)

12