A Tale to Tell: The Cape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers

Just before we parted, I handed Lisa's towel back to her. "You go first."

It didn't sound as overt as it seemed and Fred didn't seem interested. Lisa headed back toward the house. I walked more slowly with Fred and handed him the mail that was still in my hand. At the point where Lisa was about ten feet away from the house and Fred was about five feet away from me I called out to Lisa, "It's around that side!"

I pointed to the side of the house where the outdoor shower stood. I took a quick peek over at Fred who looked up towards Lisa.

"Thanks." Lisa cheerily answered. "I'll catch'ya in a few minutes."

I went into the house and watched from the front window to see where Fred located himself. He puttered around the front for a while before heading to the back yard.

I wasn't sure if Fred could position himself for a view without being obvious. Lisa was in for less than a minute when she opened the curtain some and hung up her towel on the hook next to it.

"Greg?" She called out. "Are you out there. Can you bring some shampoo for me?"

I came out to see a Fred in his yard with his back to the cottage. He either was trying to be inconspicuous or was just relaxing in his yard at a very "convenient" time.

I brought the shampoo to Lisa, rather noisily tramping over the gravel. I pulled the vinyl curtain back a few inches more to enjoy the view.

"You look great!" I couldn't help but tell her.

I looked around the shower stall. It was wooden and there was some space between the slats. Enough so it felt like you were outside, but in reality, nobody could see into the stall without being very close. The height of the stall was just above Lisa's head and the bottom was about a foot off the ground; just enough to see if someone was inside or not.

"So honey, look over to the left about thirty degrees." I stepped back.

Lisa pulled the curtain over, so that her head and right shoulder were showing, and looked up to place I identified. I didn't look back so as not to make it to obvious.

"Is that him?" She verified with me.

"Sure is. I think he's lining up his view."

"He's not even looking this way."

"That might be true right now, but it's a pretty amazing coincidence that he ended up there when you went into the outdoor shower!"

"Well then, want me to find out for you?" She suggested.

"Sure, but let's do it slowly, okay?" I winked.

I left the curtain open about a foot. Then I returned up the walkway and made some harsh stepping noises along the gravel. I could see, peripherally, Fred turn in my direction but he didn't look up. I walked over by a shed that hid me from Fred's view and still let me look back towards Lisa.

I could see Lisa's skin come into view a few times, just a hint of hip, and the side of her breast. Being a voyeur was fun. I was wondering if Fred was checking this out from his vantage point too. A minute later Lisa opened the curtain more and leaned outside the shower to hang up her swimsuit, her back to us. As she did, the upper left half of her body came out of the stall; the curtain covered her from the hips down. I could clearly see her long naked back, and the side of her left breast.

A few minutes later the water stopped and Lisa opened the curtain a little more. Now it was open about three feet. This time she reached out for her towel, the right side of her nude body was on display. Her pussy remained hidden from view, but her right leg, hip, abs, and right nipple (now hard from the water) were clearly in view. I was getting a major erection. Then I remembered Fred. I peeked around the shed to see that he was sitting sideways on his chair and peeking her way.

Lisa pulled the towel around her body and opened the curtain. The towel was suggestively low across her ample chest. She turned to go up the steps to the deck. Her towel was not far below her rear end, seeming to show more leg as she went up more steps. She pulled at the gate at the top, but it didn't open. She turned and came back down, then started up the gravel path. If Fred wasn't already looking, the noise of Lisa's footsteps on the gravel path would certainly get Fred's attention. I moved over toward the front door as Lisa came around the front of the house in her towel. She was in pretty plain view of the few houses around us.

"Hey, isn't there a shortcut to get back into the house? It seems strange that you have to walk around to the front of the house after a shower?" She called to me so that Fred could hear.

"Let's see."

"Can I change first?"

"No." I laughed again and we went around to the side. By now Lisa knew that I was intended to parade her a bit more.

Fred must've thought the show was over because he came around to the front of his house as we were heading back toward the gravel path beside our rental. I think he was a little surprised when our eyes met.

I moved up the steps that led to the gate. The gate had a strange lock on it. At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at, but in short order I had it figured out. Now I was thinking I'd have some fun. "Wait here a second."

"Why?" Lisa asked now wondering what was going on.

I didn't answer as I walked back up the path a bit and called to Fred. I turned back to Lisa laughing and she shook her head in disbelief, but smiled.

"Hello, Fred? Are you still out there?"

"You calling for me Mr. Uh ..." Fred came into view

"Fred, just call me Greg. I can't open this lock on the gate. Could you give me a hand?"

"Sure." Fred came wandering down the path.

Halfway there he suddenly paused as Lisa came into view. I'm sure Fred didn't expect that she'd be there, no less in only her towel.

"She wanted to go in through the back. I'm sure they didn't intend for people to wander out front after using the shower stall." I said innocently enough.

"That could be a little embarrassing". Lisa added.

"No, you shouldn't have to do that." His eyebrows and chest rose as he looked at Lisa. Fred reached over the top of the gate, which was only about three feet high and flicked the rod up. "Here you go."

Fred was opening the gate, when I tugged at Lisa's towel, hard enough that she had to hang on to it. She didn't have time to pull it up before Fred turned back to us. Quite a bit of cleavage was showing now, as was some hip.

"If you keep it up, like this." Fred said pointing at the little iron nub sticking straight out of the lock now. "She'll stay open".

I grinned at his choice of words and looked at Lisa until he realized his choice of words a moment later. The low hanging towel showed not only Lisa's cleavage but also the outside curves of her tits. This was driving me over the edge.

Fred cleared his throat while trying not to stare. "Uh-hum."

"Great. Thanks!" I said before continuing to surprise them both. "Hey Lis, I never unlocked the back door, let me go do that so you can get in." I turned and went down the steps and up the path a few steps before turning back at the sound of their voices.

"Ah-hum." Fred's voice cleared again. "I best head back too."

"Wait, just in case my husband's not here and this happens again, let me make sure I know how this works." Now Lisa was teasing me by not letting Fred get away. I turned and stopped to watch Lisa, who was holding up her hand, signaling me to wait.

"So, I need to reach over like this?" Lisa asked as she leaned forward, her chest barely covered by the towel. Fred wasn't even trying to look away at this point.

"And then I hold this part down while I pull this piece up? The side of her towel parted, her entire right hip to come into view.

"Uh yeah." Fred leaned back and looked down to admire her.

"Thanks!" Lisa said cheerily.

They both turned back to see me still halfway up the path. Fred didn't realize I was still there, cleared his throat, and quickly came down the steps.

"Greg, never mind," Lisa called. "I'll just go through the front this time. I notice her wink at the last moment.

"Okay, come on down then." I furrowed my forehead, feigning impatience.

Fred had half turned as he reached me. Lisa turned to close the gate and subtly stuck her towel into the gate as she did.

She turned and the towel pulled away from her chest. By the second step it pulled away from her hips. By the next step it dropped to the steps. It was like slow motion to Fred and I.

"What the?" Lisa took one more step down and feigned surprise at losing her towel. There was Lisa, completely nude, one arm pirouetted in the air and looking down at herself as if thinking, "Where'd my towel go?

She looked up at us and scrunched forward in an attempt to cover herself.

Fred's mouth was literally open, his eyes wide.

"Oh no!" Lisa cried out and turned to retrieve the towel.

She's not going to I remember thinking before she did.

Lisa turned and leaned over to pick up the towel, her round ass framing the entrance to her warmth. Her pussy lips were swelled so her sex was very visible, a tight line closing the entrance. She must've stayed like that for five seconds pretending to fumble the towel.

"Uh, Lisa?" I began to mumble. I wanted to fuck her right there and then, and I'm sure the impression would stay with Fred for years!

The towel fell from the steps with some help from Lisa and she turned trying to show frustration, which she couldn't hold and it turned to laughter.

"Do you believe this?" She exclaimed throwing her arms up and down again, causing her tits to shake.

I ran to pick up the towel. Her head was in her hands feigning disbelief but her body was fully uncovered while I retrieved the towel. I looked up at Fred who was still watching as if in shock.

His eyes started to scan up and down Lisa's body. Despite his age, his pants bulged out quite a bit. Fred was packing!

"I can't believe what just happened?" I said as I wrapped Lisa in the towel.

"Oh my. I'm sorry." Fred was almost apologizing for not looking away. "I was just so surprised that I."

"It's not your fault Fred." I assured him before he finished. "It's just ...". I didn't finish as I extended my hand toward Lisa.

He shook his head and quickly headed back up the path. "Sorry m'am".

We headed for the front door as well.

"Lisa, that was so hot! Very sexy shower! And then! I can't believe you did that!" I gasped once we were inside.

"Well you've been trying to get me to drop my clothes since we went to the beach. Happy now?"

"Very!" I smiled and slowly slid the towel away from her body. I slid my arms down over her chest, pushed my mouth against hers, and let my hands run down along her hips.

"Can you pick up your towel please?" I said sarcastically. Lisa did, but didn't straighten up at all this time. I placed my hand around her hips. Moments later I plunged my aching erection into her for the second time that day.

docblue 4/07

docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers
12