A Tale to Tell: Waikiki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Lisa's my wife, there is a difference there." I looked up and ended the conversation as the women returned.

Jeremy and I suddenly changed our tone, trying to act civil. We talked about work while the women conversed about other topics. It was late afternoon as we had drinks beside the pool. Though the woman had on their bikinis, there wasn't much left to the imagination in either case. I could see Jeremy's eyes happily taking that all in.

Mandy's bikini was thong style and I could not help but notice a lot of hip. Lisa's had on her minimal bikini, the one covering about as much of her tits and ass as it was showing..

My gaze moved from Lisa and Mandy, and out towards the end of the pool. For the third time this week, I watched a scene that appeared to be hiding something. And I was not sure.

A young woman sat wearing a towel sat at the edge of the deep end of the pool. I couldn't see any straps, so I was thinking she wasn't wearing a top underneath the material. I didn't think much of it until she slipped the towel off. What I was presented was full frontal nudity as she lowered herself into the pool, and disappeared down into the water. She came up later showing a nice naked rear end as she climbed into the arms of a man waiting there with her towel.

"Oh my God!" I blurted out, causing the others to look at what I was seeing "What's with that? I didn't realize it at the time, but this was a scene that I was going to understand shortly.

Jeremy stood up almost in a knowing manner. "Let's take these drinks to the pool bar. I think you'll find your answer there."

"There's nobody at the pool bar." I said looking over.

"Not this bar. The one downstairs." Jeremy answered. "Follow me please."

We all took our drinks and went down a stairway cut into the pool deck. I had seen these stairs before, but thought it was for hotel staff. When we reached the bottom, there was a sign at the entrance to "Harry's Underwater Bar."

Most of the tables were filled with people enjoying their drinks. Behind the bar I noticed a huge empty fish tank. Lisa and Mandy were still in their bikinis. The suits were fine for the poolside, but looked way out of place down here given that most of the patrons were men in shorts and tee shirts and Hawaiian shirts.

"We're not dressed for this." I tried to dissuade Jeremy.

"People come down from the pool all the time, we're fine." He answered as if talking about only him and not that about our two women who were showing a lot of skin.

Before I could respond, Mandy took Lisa's hand. "Let's sit over there."

A few minutes after we settled in, I saw a girl come from the ladies room and stop at the bar. She was wearing a bikini. I was almost certain it was the woman who jumped into the pool earlier for a quick skinny dip. The bartender gave her a pile of bills and she raised her hand to give him a quick 'high five'.

"Did someone bet that woman to go skinny dipping?" I said out loud as I tried to piece together what had happened. A moment later I found out I left out one piece.

"Bill!" Jeremy called out to the bartender. "Bring a round of Cuervo and then the book."

The bartender came over and placed down the drinks. Jeremy gave a toast. "To friends, old and new!" He looked at Mandy, then Lisa, and finally me.

Two drinks at the pool, and now this shot, I knew Lisa would be getting a buzz on.

The bartender returned again with refills of our drinks and placed a photo album onto our table. "Remember, what happens at Harry's when people stay at Harry's." He laughed and walked away.

"Personal friends with the bartender already Jeremy?" I quipped.

"Yep, it's something in my DNA" He laughed. "Now, you were right about that wager, but this book should make it clear." Jeremy opened the photo album.

"Oh my God!" Was Lisa's first response.

I stared in amazement. The book was filled with instant camera photos of woman either nude or topless inside the huge fish tank. I suddenly realized that fish tank was actually a window into the pool.

"That's a window to the pool?" I said out loud. "So that girl over there. She wasn't just skinny dipping, she was in front of that glass behind the bar?"

"You got it!" Laughed Jeremy. "The patrons ante up some good money for someone to take the dare. "In fact," Jeremy flipped a few pages back, "check this out."

There was no mistaking Mandy's picture in the book, one topless, and the other showing bare behind.

"You didn't?" I said half laughing, half shaking my head. I was about to ask if Jeremy put her up to it. With the drinks he was plying into us I began to understand his plan.

"I sure did." Mandy answered. "Four hundred dollars for a few seconds at the glass? No problem with that!"

From the way she had been dressed and acted since we met her, we didn't doubt that she had no problem taking any dare.

"Matter of fact, they have a good crowd now. Dinner's on me if this group antes up."

"You mean your planning to do it again?" I said and looked over at Lisa with an apologetic look for getting us into this.

Lisa, looked at Mandy excitedly and said, "You certainly have the body for it! ... If it doesn't bother you to show it. Don't you worry about all these guys seeing you in the buff?"

"Not really, there are new people drinking in here every day. I don't think they even remember a day later." She laughed. "Anyway, you have a great body as well."

"Oh no." I interrupted. I was now seeing where this conversation was going.

"By the way..." Mandy made is appear as if it were a sudden brainstorm. "...you can leave right from the pool, and nobody will see you again. With those boobs, you could probably make FIVE hundred dollars showing them off."

"Nobody will see you but Jeremy and twenty guys, you mean." I tried to head this off.

"Yeah, but Jeremy has already seen her boobs today. Besides, that suit is not hiding very much anyway in here." Mandy brushed her hand along the outside edge of Lisa's breast, much of which was outside the bounds of her top. My wife's nipple quickly rose in reaction. It was true; it didn't take much imagination to see what Lisa was packing in that bikini.

Jeremy threw the bombshell that really sent things off the track.

"Besides, Greg said you don't wear much around the house anyway ... even with contractors milling about!" He said after a dramatic pause, elbowing me like and old friend and laughing heartily while my veins turned to ice

"You TOLD him!" Lisa's voice was incredulous, but she wasn't mad. "You guys say women gossip! I see that it goes both ways."

Lisa didn't know that I enhanced the story for Jeremy as well. She sat in thought for a moment, downed the remainder of her drink, then said, "I guess you're right Mandy. I guess it's nothing that everyone hasn't seen before." Lisa enunciated the word 'everyone'.

Lisa squinted at me as if to say, "see what you started!" then gave me a kiss and sauntered over to the bar with an extra wiggle in her walk.

"That's our girl!" Jeremy and Mandy shouted excitedly.

I could see the other patrons pointing as Lisa made her way to the bar. Lisa whispered to the bar tender and slowly walked back toward our table, her nipples now pronounce, her minimal bikini was now looking particularly minimal.

"The lady at that table has accepted a challenge." Bill the bartender announced. "Put the bids in the dish gentlemen". He carried a towel over to Lisa.

"No, you're not walking out of here in just a towel." I grabbed her arm, remembering how the other woman I saw at the pool wore nothing under her towel.

Mandy turned to Lisa and me. "How about if you keep the suit on, there's no harm in that. You're already wearing it down here. So go on, get yourself some shopping money just for wearing a bikini in the window."

I was about to say, "No" when Lisa silenced me by taking my hand and gave me a kiss. "Don't worry," she whispered, "this is for you!"

"I'll go up with you!" Mandy took Lisa's hand as they rushed to the door, both giggling excitedly.

I looked toward the bar where a stack of bills were piling up; singles, tens, and twenties.

"Better tell them she's keeping the bikini on Bill", Jeremy shouted. Bill just laughed and said, "Okay, right!"

After a bit of a wait and no sign of Lisa in the window Mandy briefly entered the bar and whispered something to bartender Bill.

The bartender listened and then announced, "Come on gents. The lady is getting shy. Let's make it worth her while, anti up!" He shouted as Mandy headed back out the door.

I started to feel a mixture of relief and disappointment that Lisa might not go through with it when I suddenly heard a splash above the window to the pool and Lisa came down in front of the glass, eyes open. Lisa leaned forward and shook her shoulders, a good amount of her chest could be seen pouring out of her top, and then she quickly shot up toward the surface, out of view.

"That wasn't too bad." I said getting ready to leave.

Before I moved a foot from the table there was another splash. Lisa came down again in front of the glass, she looked straight ahead and seemed to have something in her mouth. I realized it was a little oxygen supply because she stayed down as the bubble rose up.

Mandy dove in seconds later causing the bar the crowd to cheer. I was thinking that they rarely get to see two women at the glass.

Mandy made a motion for Lisa to drop her top. Lisa did not respond causing Mandy to move up behind her and slowly slip the straps from Lisa's shoulders. Her top slid down exposing the top of her breasts until nipples were showing. Then Mandy unclipped the back strap and Lisa's top floated off her body.

If that view were not my wife, I'd have been whooping it up. She looked great with her large round tits floating in the water. My eyes drifted down Lisa's body, her slim waist and round hips completely quite a stunning picture, which is exactly what the bartender took; the flash brought me back to reality.

"Holy crap!" I said as Mandy reached around from behind Lisa and cupped her breasts, pushing them up and down as if to show their weight. I sat back resigned to what I was watching while the patrons cheered the show they were getting.

"Didn't think she'd do that, huh?" Jeremy laughed. "If she stripped around those contactors, I can't see how you would be surprised."

"Thanks for letting that one out of the bag, Jerrr!" I shook my head annoyed at Jeremy.

Lisa glanced down at Mandy's hands on her breasts and then turned around to face her. Lisa's back was to the glass as Mandy grabbed the sides of Lisa's bikini bottom pulling them down, seductively, and slowly. Mandy moved away as Lisa, her back still to the glass, pulled her knees up toward her chest.

The bartender took another photo, this time of Lisa's rear end, in her a sitting position. Her hips flared out, to emphasize her hourglass shape. Lisa straightened up giving a full view of her naked back. She spun around so that she was now facing the glass, the dark hair between her legs showed as she slowly surfaced. Mandy followed.

I sat stunned. She actually went fully nude for the dare. Jeremy picked up on my reaction.

"She's beautiful Greg. Everyone in this bar envies you." He said in earnest. "Hay, stuff like that always happens here. The girls get a little buzz going and then they think it's a kick to get in the water. They can't really see into the bar, so it doesn't seem real. With a little prodding they almost always go over the edge. Believe me Greg, the girls usually show way more. Lisa was very classy.

"Somehow, I don't think it was an accident that you and Mandy brought us here." I responded. He didn't answer and then I knew he had set me up.

Mandy came in the doorway greeted by some cheers, but Lisa wasn't with her. I was wondering what was taking so long.

Lisa finally appeared in the doorway after a few minutes and I went to meet her. She had a towel draped over her. The room was loud and everyone was clapping.

"Where's your suit?" I asked, exhausted.

"Right here." She opened her towel and showed that she had it on. "I'm just wet."

"Did I go too far Greg?" She asked almost pleading. "Could you see everything through that glass? I couldn't see in here at all." She said looking at the glass. "I hope you're not mad?"

"Not really." I finally said. "But you could've said no."

"I did." She quickly answered. "But Mandy kept pushing me. My head was buzzing. It was like a game show, but I did stop at a certain point." She smiled in earnest.

"What? What else did she ask you to do?" I started wondering about Mandy.

"Let's go up to the room and I'll tell you." Lisa volunteered.

I wondered where Lisa had put her suit on? "Where did you change?" I said as Lisa took the bills from the bartender and turned toward the door.

"Out in the hall." She said pointing to the small hallway below the stairway to the pool. I didn't want to come in here in just a towel!"

"Probably a smart thing." For a moment I pictured someone pulling Lisa's towel off and her standing nude in the bar.

"So I had to stop in the hall. Mandy was good about helping me get my suit back on."

"I bet." I was thinking that Mandy liked women too. Then I imagined Lisa bending over to put on her bikini bottom and Mandy getting a close up of her sex. The image of her bending to pick up her towel in front of the caretaker in Cape Cod crept back into my head and my shorts starting showing the result. This time I imagined Mandy joining her as well.

Lisa looked down. "I see it had an effect on you too! That's the most important thing. Let's go up to the room, I'm 'very' aroused." Lisa tugged at my hand.

We could hear shouts of "Encore!" and other cheers from the bar.

"Guys act like they've never seen tits before." Lisa laughed as we made our way up the stairs.

It was a good thing that Lisa and I had only one day left for our trip. A few people the next day recognized her and subtly acknowledged her with winks and smiles.

Our sex after that episode in the underwater bar was unbelievable. Lisa stripped down for me and told me all about her little swim. She brought my exhausted erection back to its full glory three times; the last rise was when she told how Mandy helped her back into her bikini.

"She held out the bottoms for me and as I stepped into them she looked right at my pussy. When I stood up to pull them on, she slid her fingers under the panties to spread them out across my bottom. I felt her fingernails across my skin while she did it."

My cock stood very straight up as Lisa sat above me. She took notice and continued.

"She put the bikini top against my chest and reached behind me to clip the strap. When she did this, she leaned her chest against mine, put her mouth next to my ear and said that my swim was very hot! Then she leaned back and pulled the straps up onto my shoulders. I was very tense because she was so close, Greg. I was sure Mandy was going to do something sexual."

"Are you sorry she didn't? I didn't know women interested you?"

"Not really, but she did it in such a way." Lisa sounded interested to me. I would never have believed where we'd gotten to in the past year: Nude in public, pondering sex with another woman, amazing.

"The way you are going to do it now." Lisa continued. She was a very horny girl that evening. I'm not sure I was able to satisfy her fully. She was still grinding away on me, long after I was useless to her.

-------------

On our last morning in Honolulu we took our final dip in Waikiki beach. I encouraged Lisa to skinny-dipping one last time once we were far from the beach. About fifteen minutes into our dip, the surfer we met earlier in the week came out on his board again. He remembered Lisa well and swam very close to us.

"You ready for another lesson?"

Lisa swam a little closer to him. It was obvious she was topless at the very least.

"I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion." She said as she lifted herself slightly above the water to show proof.

"I think that's a good occasion!" He shouted back.

"Sorry dude. We have a plane to catch, no time for a lesson today. Besides, we don't have a board." I joined in.

"Then here." He pushed the board over to us. We waited until he joined us and stood the other side of the board from Lisa.

She was clearly nude in the water. I was on the same side of the board as the surfer and could see not only the hard nipples outlining her breasts, but the dark strip of hair between her legs in the clear water.

"You don't have to stand on it." I whispered to Lisa. After the episode at the underwater bar, this was almost tame for us.

She took the hint and lifted herself onto the board, totally nude. She lay on her tummy, her breasts sloping down and pressing against the board. Her back tapered down to her round ass, which rose higher above the board. With my hand on her ass, I pushed Lisa toward shore. She shifted on the board a few times causing her legs to part slightly and her sex to show.

Our surfer friend had the same view as me and took it all in, although he blew out some air through his lips when her legs parted slightly. I'm sure he wanted her badly.

"Sorry you're headed home. Coming back to the island any time soon?" He invited.

"I'm sure we will." I answered.

When we got closer to shore, Lisa slid off the board in such a way that the front of the board lifted up, she slid back into the water right in front of the surfer; and her ass came to rest against his shorts. He was a little surprised and put his hands onto her waist to catch her, as if she were about to knock him over. Even though it lasted less than a minute, that vision will stay in my mind: Lisa standing nude in the water with her back against this surfer; her nipples hard and wet and his hands on her waist.

If someone took a snapshot at the angle I had they would have thought he was about to fuck her. With the water only up to her waste now, she turned around and put her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for the ride." She leaned against him so that her tit pressed against his body and gave him a peck on the cheek, then laughed and moved away.

"Were you the one they were talking about at Harry's last night?" He blurted out.

"Why do you ask?" Lisa answered.

"They said the two hot women were in the window, but one had some of the best tits they'd ever seen."

"I'm sure a lot of women here can make that claim." Lisa winked and started putting on her bikini.

"Not one with a birthmark!" Todd called back.

It was true that Lisa had a birthmark on the bottom curve of her left breast. "I guess they had a clear view through the glass after all Lis!" I laughed as we headed to shore.

/docblue - June 2007

12