A Tall Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl takes a hike and gets captured by a giant.
2.3k words
4.14
58.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camping trip is going well, but you haven't had a minute to yourself in three days, so as soon as you have your camp chores done you decide to take a short hike and have lunch alone. It's your first trip to these woods, in the Black Hills. The trees here feel so much older and more dignified than in Nebraska, with less cluttered undergrowth. After about a mile, you come to a small clearing around a natural spring. It dribbles out the side of an upthrust spike of rock nearly 100 feet high and has formed a crystal clear pool that ripples gently with the current. There is a large, flattish rock to one side of the pool, and you sit down, unpacking your lunch. After you eat, you lie down on your blanket and drift off to a nap with warm sun dappled through the trees, a cool breeze, and silence, except for the dribbling of the spring and the wind in the leaves.

When you wake up, it's nearly dark. Not wanting to worry your friends, you try to call them but your cell has no signal up here. There must be plenty of iron in the rock you decided to nap under. You hurriedly pack your things and start back down the trail, intending to call as soon as you get far enough away from the rock for a signal. You hear a loud *snap* behind you, way too loud to be something stepping on a twig. As you turn, you see a very large humanoid figure stepping out from behind a thick stand of trees, his foot on a broken branch easily two inches thick. You freeze with the sudden shock, your eyes involuntarily widening and your brain going into overdrive as adrenaline surges in your veins. You see that it appears male, wearing a loincloth and tall boots of thick leather. He's about three times taller than you, your eye level being not quite mid-thigh. And he's so broad, his shoulders as wide as you are tall, his arms and chest corded with thick muscle. His face remains shadowed in the waning light of dusk, but he doesn't look angry or malicious.

He steps toward you and your shock turns to panic. You turn and run as fast as you can, but after only a few steps he catches you, fingers thicker than your wrists wrapping around you like you're no more than an oversized doll. You scream and cry and beat on his hands, but his tough skin is impervious to your blows. In these thick woods your screams won't carry far enough for them to hear you back at camp. He makes a gravelly sound that reminds you of laughter as he looks you over, turning you every which way. Satisfied with his inspection, he stuffs you in a large sack he was carrying, surprisingly gentle for one so strong, and takes off at a fast walk.

According to your phone, he carries you for about a half-hour, traveling several miles on his long legs. You seem to be going farther into the mountains and the iron-laced rock if your continued lack of a signal is any clue. Suddenly, the last of the orange sunlight is gone and his heavy footfalls take on a hollow quality: you've gone into a cave. The twists and turns completely disorient you in minutes, and before you know it, you come to a stop and the bag you're in is set down. You hear a rattling and you're lifted out of the bag.

Before you realize what's going on, you feel something cold around your ankle. The creature has fastened you to a chain. It's rough looking iron and you don't see a lock, but your hopes are dashed when you that he twisted the inch-thick bar together like he was closing a bread bag. Nothing you could do would even dent it.

He makes puzzled sounds as he paws at you, tugging at your clothing. Finally, he manages to pull your boots off, painfully unfamiliar with laces. You scream and beat at him, but he seems just as unfazed as before. In the light of the large fire he has going you can see his face. He has a broad nose and jaw, and a heavy brow. And his eyes, there's something in his eyes you've seen before, something surprisingly human, but not at all comforting. It's lust.

Your fear turns to dread, your stomach becomes a lead weight. You want to resist more, to fight, but you're exhausted already, your limbs heavy and sluggish. He pulls your shorts off, tearing them off the chain before he does the same to your shirt. Your resistance spent, physically drained, you try to focus your mind elsewhere. He didn't just tear off your bra and panties leaving you completely exposed and at his mercy, he's not here. You're on a beach, swimming with dolphins. He's not cupping and squeezing your heavy breasts with fingers the size of your arms, he's not here. You're on a beach, swimming with dolphins. You smell the sea breeze and it starts to make your face and chest warm and flushed. No, that's not the sea air, what is that?

You open your eyes and see that he has stripped too, and his member is fully erect. It's a bit over two feet long and as thick as a wine bottle, human-shaped, but with a bumpy, pebbled head peeking out of a stretched foreskin. What's truly massive are his testes though. They swing heavily below his shaft, each the size of a watermelon. You find out what's making you feel so strange as a plum-sized glob of precum falls off his head and splashes on the floor, assailing you with a strange sharply-sweet scent that makes your nipples harden painfully. His fluids are an aphrodisiac!

Every breath melts away more of your illusion. You no longer want to be at the beach. You want to be right here. You're so horny you feel like you might orgasm just from breathing. But no amount of arousal can make you actually want that monstrous cock inside you. There's no way it even fit, and if he really fucks you with it you just know you'll die. Your reluctance matters little I'm the face of his ardor as he picks you up and sets you on a ledge.

He kneels over you, rubbing his head against your lips. It's the size of a large man's doubled fists, and covered in smooth, marble-sized bumps. Just as he spreads your lips, another glob of his pre drools out and as soon as it touches your cunt you start to tingle. He continues to rub against you, the nodules on his cockhead teasing and stimulating every part of your vulva. The tingle intensifies as he continues and he begins to push. His knobby head strains against your small, tight hole, and you feel a horrible, tearing pain as your vagina pops open to engulf his head.

Your vision flashes silvery-white from the pain, but it fades in just a few seconds. You feel him already pumping his cum into you and are relieved it will be over so soon, but after several seconds it doesn't seem to be slowing. You feel the pressure build and stretch you inside, the fluid unable to escape your tightly sealed pussy. He starts to push farther in and the pressure finally breaks the seal, fountaining around his shaft and spattering his stomach and your thighs. You can't help but release a loud moan at the combination of the released pressure and the pleasure of his textured crown rubbing every sensitive spot inside you.

His humongous balls continue to churn into you, every thrust forcing pints of semen to gush out. It completely coats your legs as he finds a slow but steady rhythm, working deeper with every thrust. The pain is almost completely gone now, replaced by a dull ache of fullness. There must be something in his cum other than the aphrodisiac, something that makes you stretch more, numbs the pain, or both. The ledge you're on is completely coated now, and off-white goo as thick as cake batter now covers your belly and runs down your sides.

His hands remember your breasts again and resume playing with them, smearing his cum over them as he teases your steely nipples. He starts to pinch them and roll between his fingers. You gasp and he pinches harder, tugging. Suddenly you feel his strokes begin to bottom out in your cunt even though his cock is barely a quarter of the way into you and you feel a terrible sensation. You're about to orgasm. The combination of his cum, your sensitive nipples, and your pussy being stretched beyond its limits has you on the brink of cumming.

Three more thrusts and you're there. You feel the incredible tightness that's built up release, or try to. His enormous rod has you stretched so far that your muscles can't contract and provide you relief. Your pleasure hits a brick wall and you're trapped on the edge, his knobby head squeezing and torturing your swollen, abused g-spot. He bottoms out again, but this time, instead of withdrawing for another thrust, he grabs your shoulders and holds you down as he forces his cock in deeper. You feel an ungodly pain and white out for a moment.

When you come to you realize he's broken your final barrier and forced through your cervix to actually fuck your womb. His cock is just over a foot deep now, halfway in you and pushing slightly deeper with every stroke. You can feel your insides rearranging themselves to move out of the way as he stretches your hole deeper and deeper. His balls are in overdrive now, cum pouring out of your abused hole in quarts, his thick cream running over your entire body, forcing you to swallow mouthfuls at a time just to get air to breathe. When you blink the cum out of your eyes you get brief glimpses of a bulge in your stomach that must be his cockhead, moving up and down with his thrusting.

Finally, your cunt can take no more. Every muscle in your body contracts and generates enough force to finally push his cock out of you, but since he's so much bigger, it pushes you off his cock instead. You scream so loud your throat hurts as your gspot, swollen to nearly the size of a volleyball with your unspent fluid, unleashes a fountain of your squirt so powerful it feels like your whole cunt turns inside-out. You hose the giant clean and pass out in a pool of your mixed fluids, your whole body twitching with aftershocks of your massive orgasm.

When you wake up, the giant is standing over you stroking himself. The flow of semen out of his tip is no longer the torrent it was when he was fucking you, but it's still a constant drizzle of the stuff, flowing out and running over and down your breasts, stomach, and cunt lips. He sits down and grabs you, forcing your mouth around a cockhole as wide as a garden hose. He grabs your hands and runs them over his head and up and down the shaft, motioning for you to continue.

The flow out of his hole increases as you pleasure him, and the effects keep intensifying as you gulp more and more. For a time your universe consists of nothing but swallowing the delicious cum and stroking so it keeps a steady pace from his churning sack. You lose track of time, and when he finally pulls his cock away, your stomach has swollen bigger than an exercise ball, sloshing full of his hot cum as you sit back. He lays you on your back and you try to prepare yourself to be fucked again, unable to see what he's doing past your belly.

His fingers probe your pussy, lubed with semen fresh from his cock. Satisfied with what he finds, he places you on your back and holds your shoulders, his bumpy tip teasing and bobbing against your lips as it continues to drool. Without warning, he brutally slams into you, driving his monstrously thick shaft in you to the hilt in a single stroke, stretching and tearing your cunt twice as far as before.

The depth of his stroke jabs into your grotesquely full stomach and your scream of pain is drowned out in waves and waves of vomiting, spewing gallon after gallon of the swallowed spunk all over your tits. Gravity makes it run back down, covering your face with fresh mess as you continue to empty your belly, his immense cock spearing you over and over, showing no trace of mercy.

To your horror, you realize the sheer power of his thrusting is about to force another orgasm out of you. Your cunt is stretched and beaten enough now that you can cum normally even with him inside you. Your orgasm lasts longer than normal, then keeps going, and keeps going. It seems unstoppable as your orgasm continues, you vomit and vomit again, your belly half the size it was but still with gallons of this ecstatic torment to go.

Your nerves are shot and your whole body feels like liquid fire after nearly fifteen minutes of continuous orgasm and vomiting. You cough out the last of the spunk and your orgasm subsides too as he rolls off of you, completely spent. You have just enough time for a pang of guilt that you enjoyed it deep down before you pass out again, still twitching and shuddering with left over pleasure.

END OF DAY ONE