A Tangled Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered as an electric jolt flashed from her coccyx to her nape. "Nyuhhnn... If I am wet... itttss because you... know how... uhnnn, to DOWSE a WELLLL!" Mary shuddered, clutched the back of the sofa and squirted as Eli's thumb slipped down her crease and stabbed her excited clitoris.

Abandoning her bottom, Farragut slid his hands down the backs of Mary's hose and massaged her wiggling calves. "But what are THESE, my pet?" He asked, feeling the gossamer texture of her nylons under his palms. "They seem finer than silk, if that is possible."

Mary rolled her head on her neck and contained her delicious agony enough to answer, "They are n-NYLON stockings... Yesterday was the... UHN! F-first day they could be... BOUGHT ennn-neewhere!" Looking back at Eli over her shoulder, she continued, amid her gasps, "I got them because today is... yuuurr... BIRTHDAY!"

While Mary explained her purchase, Farragut pushed his hands back up her smooth legs, unsnapped her garters front and rear, and gripped her hams with his long strong bony fingers. Falling to his knees, he separated her legs further, ducked his head and dove his nose into her soaking wet sateen covered cunt. When his tongue curled under the crotch seam and found her little man, she forgot his birthday and screamed, "EEEELeye! Oh, GOD! Let me COME! MAKE me COME!"

"As you wish, ma petite," he murmured, "if I CAN." Pulling her messy underwear gusset aside with his hooking left thumb, Eli picked up the fallen breadstick with his right hand and pushed half its length into Mary's winking wet cunt. Stirring clockwise in her hole, he drew it nearly out and then reseated it. Having never probed Mary's pussy with anything artificial, he nervously asked, "How is THAT, darling?"

Mary gurgled unintelligibly and twerked her ass, driving herself onto the hard bread up to Eli's fingertips. Farragut pulled and pushed, using the juice rings on his dipstick as a depth gauge while he twisted and turned his wrist. Mary's breath shortened and she began yipping as she thrust herself backward coincidentally with Eli's forward strokes.

"Uhn! UHn! UHN! UHNNNN!" She grunted a crescendo as her longed-for crisis arrived, showering Farragut's hand. He released the bread and pinched the fleshy hood around her bean. Mary screeched, "YYYESSSSSS!" Collapsing against the copper velvet couch back, she pounded its polished mahogany trim weakly with her fists while her redoubled breaching orgasm ravaged her body.

Farragut pulled the greased breadstick from Mary's quivering quim and licked her juices from its end. The dough, softening from her wetness, bent in his mouth. He bit the top third off and chewed thoughtfully, while she calmed. Reaching his right arm out, Eli teased the broken top of the stick into the corner of Mary's mouth. She tasted herself, snapped the next three-inches off and savored it.

While his young maid munched in her recuperation, Farragut eased her angled thighs together and pulled the sopping stretched-out underwear to her knees. As she rocked side-to-side, he tugged them past her shins and off her feet. After a quick sniff and suck, he pocketed the panties in his robe and loosened the bow on Mary's ruffled apron's waist sash. Leaning forward, Eli freed her uniform collar's hook-and-eye, slid its hidden zipper to her waist and then stood up. So too, once again, did his thick prick.

Mary, feeling a breeze and noting his movement, rolled right and rose from the couch. Her flushed cheeks and beaded brow spoke to the intensity of her climax. Farragut smiled and hugged her close. "Perhaps, next time, I should try a baguette," he breathed in her ear. "But will you ever want my wizened old cock, again?"

"Oh quit FISHING!" Mary exclaimed with a gentle swat to his rear and a laugh in her voice. "Bien sûr, I LOVE your 'wizened old cock' and will HAVE it... but FIRST I must go to the kitchen." She kissed him and pushed out of his embrace. "Go to your bedroom and wait for me. TEN MINUTES... no more, I promise!"

She spun Farragut and pushed him toward the double oak library doors. Following him to the foot of the stairs in the hall, she kissed him again. "Alright, my pet," Eli agreed. "Ten minutes, or I shall have to punish you severely." With a wink and a grin, he turned and climbed the steps while Mary, stockings drooping and dress flapping, hurried into the kitchen.

Like a whirlwind, Mary gathered and combined the ingredients she needed for the Eli's surprise birthday cake. She pushed the pan into the pre-heated oven and set a timer for half an hour. Well within her ten-minute window, she presented herself to Farragut. He lay, propped on bolsters, against the headboard of his huge canopied bedstead, with the covers tucked under his pallid bare arms and shoulders. Laughing at her breathless entry, Eli observed, "Well, you're on time, if a tad bit disheveled, but what's that WHITE stuff on your nose?"

Abashed, Mary wiped the powder away and beamed, "I didn't go to the kitchen to tidy myself... that's FLOUR... I'm baking you a BIRTHDAY cake!" She advanced toward the big bed and said, huskily, "Now... sir... Whatever happens must happen in less than thirty minutes or YOU'LL be the one who is SORRY!" She laughed as she shrugged off her apron, stepped out of her still unzipped linen dress and kicked off her black 2-inch block-heeled pumps.

Farragut studied her full beautiful breasts staring back at him from Mary's sheer black bustier. His eyes slowly traveled past her bare belly button to the intricate laceworks framing her virtually bald pussy. Mary's peach fuzz pubic hairs were naturally scant and pale. She used to worry because her thatch was not thick, but, over time, her concern disappeared. Certainly, neither Ted, Jock, nor Eli had ever complained. Quite the contrary.

Mary reached behind herself and released the catches on her strapless corset. "Yes," Farragut said, as she shook her free-tumbling tits loose from their lace pockets. "Take THAT off, but leave your suspenders... I want to enjoy you in your new stockings... you WORE them for ME, didn't you?"

Mary bent over to re-attach her fallen hose to her garters. Her heavy swinging breasts made Farragut's palms itch and his prick twitch. His recharged balls ached to get back into action. He threw back the covers and patted the mattress. Mary straightened up, climbed into his bed and cuddled him. She did not compare her lovers, but she appreciated their naked differences. Eli ran his bony left hand along her back from nape to tailbone. She shivered and purred.

Beginning with slow movements and long kisses, Mary and Eli picked up the pace as their temperatures rose and their pulses raced. Farragut rolled, with Mary in his arms, until she was supine and his bird chest lay cushioned on her bountiful bosom. He slithered downward, kissing his way across her tummy. She mewled and pushed his shoulders, steering him to her tingling twat.

Slipping his hands beneath Mary's bottom, Eli elevated her hips and sealed his mouth on her moist mound. She stirred her hips as he ground his face into her delta and pierced her lips with his fervent tongue. Mary clawed her fingers into Eli's thinning hair and scratched her nails on his scalp as he feasted and growled. She snorted and tossed her head as her orgasm broke. Farragut gulped and lapped her squirting juices. His cock hurt and seemed to scream, "HEY! What about ME!"

Raising up, Eli pushed Mary's stockinged knees to their widest angle and pulled her pelvis toward his raging rock-hard erection. She laid her calves high over his shoulders as he entered her, locked her ankles behind his head, and exclaimed, "UUNNNHH! Yes, ELI, right... THERE!"

Farragut rhythmically stroked with alternating deep and short thrusts while his strong hands kneaded Mary's moons like bread dough. Beside herself with the escalating tension, she thrashed and cooed. Mary dug her nails deep into the backs of her flexing thighs while Eli huffed and pumped.

Feeling his balls tighten and his cream rising in his pipes, Farragut focused on holding off, while he chanted, "Come on, MARY... Come ON... COME for me AGAIN." His exhortations were unnecessary. She was on the brink and leapt of her own accord. With an earsplitting wail, Mary contracted every muscle in her trembling body.

His prayer answered, Farragut lunged full force to the back of her collapsing channel and held her, vice-tight, to his loins as his eggs erupted. He laughed with uncontrolled delight in the final clutch. Mary's pussy milked his pulsing prick while he flexed it in her grasp. When both were finished, and the room quit spinning, they folded onto each other and nuzzled quietly in their post-coital glow.

Suddenly, Mary pushed Eli off of her and sprang from the bed. She cried, "There's the TIMER! Gotta GO!" Farragut watched her flying naked ass disappear through the doorway and thought, for about the five hundredth time, how much he loved this nymph and how lucky he was that she cared for him.

12