A Tangled Web Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted grinned. Silently, he rocked and stirred his flexing dick, with minimal buttocks motion, so as not to disturb Arlene's eighteen-year-old daughter. Mrs. Hart scrunched her upper body in between Ted's arms, flattening her full mature tits to his chest. She felt no compunction and unreservedly animated her ass, thrusting and jostling rhythmically around Trotter's hardness.

Cynthia woke as the boat in her dreams rode cresting waves. Her right hand was trapped under something. She feared unknown danger. Suddenly alert, she remembered she was in her mother's bed, cuddled against her math teacher. Her trapped hand was pancaked between her mother's breast and his hard chest. They were moving and the bed was, too. Unlike earlier, she was no longer traumatized or aghast at their lovemaking.

Adding her fuel to the fire, Cynthia kissed Trotter's bowed spine below his nape. Freeing her right hand, she slid it over his firm contracting abdomen and captured his dancing nuts in her palm. Taking advantage of the open space between his butt and her cunny, Cynthia pushed her left hand between her legs and entered herself.

Trotter, realizing the young girl was no longer asleep, but was actively joining in the fun, reached his right hand backward. Grabbing onto Cynthia's bottom, he snugged her tight to his lurching glutes. Now, with every forward thrust, he fucked Arlene deeper, while his ass, on each retreat, drove Cynthia's probing fingers well into her well. The women moaned and mewled together as their tensions built.

Ted's breath shortened, and his balls tightened in Cynthia's softly squeezing hand, while Arlene's cunt worked his staff. Their chorus grew louder as did his huffing chuffs. Unable to contain himself longer, Trotter lunged forward and rigidly yanked Cynthia hard onto his butt as he flexed in Arlene's constricted vagina. His eggs exploded and he exhaled in a rush, "RRRraaaaaah!"

So close together were they, that Ted could not tell whether mother or daughter came first, or even which was yelling her ecstasy in his ear. In fact, Cynthia was echolating, "Unh!" sotto voce, as she humped his back, plunged her fingers into her pussy and fanned her clit in her climax. It was her mother whose crisis came screaming. When Trotter heard the tell-tale shout, "TICKLER!" he knew who was who and laughed aloud with delight at their satisfaction.

When the trio, once again, lay quiet, the kitchen clock again struck once. Trotter still did not know the time precisely, but he at least reduced the options to one o'clock or half-past. Rolling onto his back between Arlene and Cynthia, he curled them into his ribs and kissed their foreheads.

Cynthia raised up and drug her breasts over his chest as she redirected Ted's kiss to her mouth. Breaking, she returned to the question of the morning and held Trotter's semi-soft penis in her right hand. "If you, plus me, plus Ma equals something, Mr. Trotter," she said slowly, pulsing his prick with every other word. "Then we all KNOW what the 'something' is. The REAL problem is not 'what' but 'WHEN." She squeezed hard on Ted's revived hard-on and continued with an impish twinkle in her brown eyes, "For instance, do I get 'something' NOW?"

Arlene rose up on her left elbow and looked at Trotter and her daughter. "That's a very good and fair question," she agreed. Backing off the bed, she continued her thought as she walked naked to her bureau. "Why don't you two work on the answer while I take a shower and make us lunch?" She pulled a wrapped Trojan from her lingerie drawer and tossed it to Trotter while she walked toward the door. "But use THIS." Laughing as she continued to the bathroom, she said over her shoulder, "I'm not ready for our 'something' to be a grandbaby!"

Cynthia looked at the foil square on the pillow beside Trotter's head and asked, "What's that?" When her teacher told her condoms were a way to prevent unwanted pregnancies, she said, "Oh, I thought those only could happen in the middle of my cycle... That's another week off, yet."

Trotter, unaware of his personal sterility, silently prayed that it wasn't too late to play safe. Probing, he asked, "When did your last period end, Cindy?" When she answered it was the previous Monday, he did a quick calculation and breathed easier. "Well, it isn't as precise as all that," he explained. "A man's seed can live inside a woman, and be potent, for quite a long time. So even if she releases an egg at the exact midpoint of her cycle, there's risk for several days before, and for maybe another day afterward."

Cynthia picked up the packet and turned it over in her hands. The embossed oval outline of the condom intrigued her and she asked, "So how does this work?"

Trotter tore the wrapper and pulled out the latex ring. "Like this," he answered. When he placed the open end of the ring on his stiff prick's fat head, he noticed, for the first time, the rouge remains of Arlene's menstrual flow. "No wonder she wasn't concerned for her own self," he thought, "and that explains the extra long wetness, too." He smiled and rolled the rubber to the base of his boner. "See? With this sheath in place, my semen will get caught in the nipple at the end. It won't have even a fighting chance to do its duty."

As she watched Ted put on the condom, Cynthia's cunny lubed itself in anticipation. When he said the word 'nipple,' her own nipples throbbed and shot little jolts of electricity through her chest. She inhaled sharply. "So, NOW, Mr. Trotter? Are we ready, NOW?" She implored him with speech and action as she straddled his lap and introduced his protected penis to her vulnerable vulva. It felt funny, until her juices slathered the gripping rubber. Then it slid nicely inside while she seated herself squarely on Ted's thighs.

Trotter slowly raised his ass from the mattress, adding another fraction of an inch depth, while he balanced the teen with his hands on her hips. Lowering himself, and her, he bounded back up, using the bed springs for extra thrust. She grunted and leaned forward.

Cynthia flattened her hands and spread her fingers across Trotter's broad hard chest. Her flexing elbows added strength to her backward and down pushes against his charging charger. She squeaked, then moaned, as the friction took effect and grew her need.

Ted slid his hands from Cynthia's hips to her waist, and then over her heaving ribcage. Grasping her pert firm medium breasts with both hands, he alternately milked their mass with kneading pulses. He pumped his hips in time with the squeezes while she lifted and lowered her pussy on his pole.

In the kitchen, while she spread peanut butter and jelly on slices of Wonder Bread, Arlene listened to the rising concert drifting from the bedroom. She chuckled and felt a warm glow surge in her tummy when she heard Cynthia shout, "Oh, God! OH my GODDDD! Nyaaahhhhh!" Arlene muttered to the sticky knife blade, "Get her GOOD, Tickler!"

While she came, Cynthia shook and shivered, as if she had taken an ice-bath, except that she felt like she was in flames from her scalp to her soles. Trotter returned his hands to her waist, for safety's sake, while the bed bounced on the wooden floor as the teen jammed herself, time and again, on his cock and screamed bloody murder with her thrilling orgasm.

Ted had had strong doubts, so soon after thoroughly fucking Arlene, about his ability to do anything other than hopefully stay hard. The youngster's enthusiasm, however, brought out the best in him. His weary gonads reached deep into their storehouse and put another short load on the truck. With happy surprise, Trotter humped hard off the mattress and delivered the goods in a few swift small spurts before he fell back depleted.

Cynthia remained poised on Ted's prick, reluctant to lose the fantastic feeling of its thickness in her tight hole. Trotter, however, was keenly aware of possible negative results. Moving his hands to her armpits, he lifted the girl off his withering cock before the condom's seal was compromised. His penis flopped on his belly and the intact bulging balloon satisfactorily slapped against the hairy trail to his navel.

Cynthia looked down between her breasts at Ted's swiftly shriveling stump and the gray grease gob in the translucent Trojan's bulb. "That was REALLY 'something' Mr. Trotter," she panted, as her breathing returned to normal. Ted noticed she seemed unable to drop his formal title, but he thought it was so sweet and innocent that he decided not to correct her.

Brushing his hands through the hair at her temples to the base of her brunette braids, he said, huskily, "I'm glad you thought so, Cindy. Me, too." The kitchen clock struck a third time: Twice; certifying the hour.

At Riverside Park, Henry Campbell consulted his watch for the twelfth time in sixty minutes. "Two o'clock," he said aloud. "That's too long." He packed the game pieces and board into his satchel, finished his bologna sandwich and set off for the police station. "Maybe I'm reactionary," Henry thought, "but if Eli fell down stairs or something, he may be praying for help!"

12