A Tangled Web Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I know where they are, honey?" An unseen man plaintively whined, "YOU saw the mower same as I did and there's no one HERE... Let's just go to the dock and grab a boat." The hut's closing outer door ended the conversation for Fred. He leaned against the wall and expelled his held breath.

Mary, still recumbent on the rumpled bed, raised her arms to the ceiling and waggled her fingers invitingly. "Come here, YOU! My sugar bowl needs re-filling!" Lowering her left hand, she tickled the top of her demi-bald slot. She gasped short quick breaths as her nail excited her clit.

Fred's penis rose like an elevator while he watched her tease herself. Mentally numb and drawn to her, like iron shavings to a magnet, he regained the bed at her side. Mary rolled into him and delivered a long slow deep kiss while she entwined her legs and arms like ivy about an oak. Fred felt her hands, everywhere all at once, from his trapeziuses to his glutes and nuzzled happily against her neck.

Meanwhile Mary, noting the rigid monster nestled against her belly, and the weighty pigeon eggs pressed against her pussy, prepared for her second helping. Rolling left, onto her back again, but carrying Fred with her, she pushed down on his shoulders. Fred naturally closed his mouth around her proud right halo and tugged its resilient rubbery nub with his teeth.

"Nyyaah," Mary moaned. "That's NICE Freddy, BUT..." She pushed harder and forced him lower on her body, away from her bountiful breast. "Kiss me... down THERE... I ITCH so... be a good boy for me!"

Fred's smooth chin drug across Mary's tummy, through her light bush and down to her high inner thighs while she exerted guiding pressure on his shoulder tops. When his mouth was lined up with her cunny, he felt her hands slide to the back of his head. Mary held him in place and lifted her hips, flattening her thin nether lips against his face.

The fresh strong erotic scent of her, and his, essential juices triggered Fred's instincts. He pushed his hands beneath Mary's bottom and buried his tongue in her twat. She clutched his ears and wiggled her ass in his grasp while he wallowed noisily in her trench. Clumsily at first, but with increasing good effect, Fred feasted. His tongue probed and slid while his nose nudged her cheering little man.

Mary mewled, whimpered and thrashed her head and shoulders as her escalating crisis reached its dew point. When she melted and came squirting, she pulled Fred tight into her and screamed, "YESSS! Oh, GOD! YESSSS!" Fred could barely breathe, but if he were to suffocate he could not imagine a better method.

In the throes of another long climax, Mary tugged Fred's ears until he reluctantly lifted his grateful head from her sensitized snatch. "Come up here, lover," Mary whispered huskily. Cooperatively, Fred climbed her body and they kissed. She tasted herself on him and mashed her mouth to his while he entered her unassisted.

Making his own rhythm, Fred swung and rolled his hips. His stick stirred her pot, gathering honey from the walls as it reached bottom and drew back. Mary groaned and played her fingernails over his back and into his crew-cut. He chuffed regularly and then with quicker shallower breaths as his excitement heightened.

Mary relaxed, enjoying the early easy motion and full feeling of Fred's sliding brick. Contracting her cunt muscles and flexing her bottom in time with his thrusts, she felt her need build inexorably as his pace quickened. Before long, her languorous float was a whitewater expedition. Fred humped enthusiastically and huffed raggedly. She tensed once more and came crashing around his shooting cock as he shouted gleefully in chorus with her orgasmic cries.

Collapsing together, they hugged and laughed lightly in the afterglow. Mary gently Dutch-rubbed her left knuckles on top of Fred's scalp and praised him, with husky satisfaction, "You can shake my tree, ANY time, lawn-mower man."

Fred, who still thought he must have died and gone to heaven, asked, "REALLY? What about Mr. Trotter?"

"Yes, 'really', and don't give my husband a thought," Mary replied, kissing Fred sweetly. "I'm quite sure I can manage to find the time if YOU can." Sliding her right hand over his hip to his crotch, she squeezed his semi-hard penis and asked, "Is Freddy about ready for another slice of peach pie?"

Dawes' cock throbbed and swelled in her closed fist. Grunting as he felt Mary's thumb press hard against the junction of his root's base and the top of his scrotum, he mumbled, like the little boy she had been pretending he was, "Yes, mommy... PLEASE?"

Mary kissed his forehead and smiled, self-satisfied with her new dominion. "Alright, well, let's see what we can do." She plied her fingers in his package and resurrected his stalwart stallion, then rolled over. Hiking her ass high, while she balanced her flat forearms on the mattress, she drew up her knees and shins, spread her thighs and asked playfully, "Does my big camper see a tent that needs a pole?"

Fred stared dumbfounded at the perfect vertical slice pointing to Mary's rosebud. For a disconcerting moment, the upside down exclamation point suggested a strange, unheard of, possibility. Shaking away the bizarre thought, Fred knelt between her calves and sighed as he drove his dick smoothly into charted territory. Mary pushed her bottom backward and sealed herself to his crotch.

While Mary hugged a pillow to her face, Fred gripped her waist. Thrusting forward and pulling back, he jammed his nine-inch joint to the maximum, bumping its head on her cervix. Mary yelped with the collision and squirmed in his grasp. He pulled back, and asked with concern, "Are you OK?"

"UHN! Y-yess," Mary gasped inaudibly into her pillow. "PERRRRFECT!"

Although Fred could not make out her words, Mary's tone and cooperative reaction encouraged him. He pushed forward again. And again. And yet, again. She rocked and careened, moaning into the feathers. Her pussy tightened and tugged with every thrust. Beside himself with ecstasy, Fred felt his seed rising for an incredible fourth time.

He hunched over Mary's sloping back and slid his palms under her chest. His hands, trapped between the mattress and her tits, clutched the mass and squeezed. He shouted victoriously, "Uh-GAAAAIIN!" and blasted another full load into her. Mary's inarticulate muffled squeals and spasmodic jerking twerks confirmed that she was coming, too.

Just then, at a distance, but clear nonetheless, a long whistle blast pierced the air. Mary instantly reached back and slapped Fred's ass, crying, "OFF! That's the KIDS!" She scrambled from the bed, leaving Fred's hard dripping cock to pump its ultimate jots into mid-air. In a flash, Mary pulled on her dress, then rushed from the room, through the office and outside.

Fred followed, slowing only long enough to pick up his mistress' panties and bra, while he stepped into his jock and gym shorts. As he passed through the headquarters' main room, he grabbed his shirt, from the peg where he had hung it when he arrived for work, and threw it on. Rushing down the path behind Mary, he stuffed her wadded lingerie under his arms and tucked his buttoned tails in, hoping he would soon have an opportunity to discreetly return the garments.

At the dock, much to Mary's relief, Arthur and Cecilia stood undistressed. They were talking with a middle-aged couple and advising them of the fine nature trail at the end of the lake. Hurrying past the boathouse, she exclaimed, out of breath, "What's WRONG? Are you ALRIGHT?"

Artie patted the lump in his shirt pocket and grinned. Cecie, pointing to her watch, proudly said, "Look, Sissy... it's just now two o'clock. Aren't you PROUD of us for watching the time?"

"I blew the whistle," Art chimed in, "so you would know we were back. Everything's OK. We're just talking with Mr. and Mrs. Burton, here."

The older couple smiled and nodded. "That's so, Mrs. Trotter," Mr. Burton agreed. He stared a half-second longer than necessary at the flummoxed blonde young mother, taking in her undeniably unsupported soft curves beneath her thin summer frock.

Mrs. Burton also observed an unbuttoned button on Mary's dress and the deshabille of the tall handsome youth behind her. Poking her husband in the ribs, with a none-too-friendly elbow, she said, "Get in the boat, John. It's getting LATE."

12