A Taste of Being Bad

Story Info
John gets a taste of Devina's peas soup in a sex club.
2.6k words
4.03
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been fairly easy for Jonathan to join Devina's preferred sex club. He used forged documents and gave his name as Joe Grind. However, the club's administrators seemed more focused on his ability to pay their fees than on his name. Plus they only referred to members by their membership numbers, so no one needed his name.

This was his first night there, so he got a guided tour. The place was like Sodom and Gomorrah in overdrive. There were transsexuals, homosexuals and heterosexuals on every level. The ground level was the entry level. That level was home to a spa, a pool, a restaurant, a bar, a clinic, lockers for personal belongings and the main shower area, which was completely open with no separations for the different genders. The next level, or first level as they referred to it, was where the toys and costumes and all sorts of sexual paraphernalia were displayed and issued. That level had hosts guiding club members through their options and demonstrating how to use the equipment. The second level was the party floor, where you could literally fornicate with any and everyone. They had open sets, which were clearly for voyeurs and role players; there were makeshift public toilets; fake farm barns; mock classrooms; and so on but the main area was a tiled dance floor with disco lighting and live sex shows. The third and final level was for niche orgies and private sessions. That is ostensibly where couples who meet on the ground floor can go to explore each other fully and privately. It is also where routine parties were held to suit every fetish imaginable.

Jonathan was surprised that he was not erect after the tour. Maybe his penis was disappointed that it had not seen Devina. He decided to spend some time on the ground floor, which was the only place he felt comfortable. He went to the restaurant and had a Sushi meal. The topless waitress who served him made a point about Sushi being an aphrodisiac and recommended a Saké to wash it down. He smiled with her nipples and asked what time her shift would end. She giggled and left him her number, which he knew he would never use.

The atmosphere there was quite nice. The music on the ground floor was soothing and low enough to encourage conversations. He looked around and noticed that he was the only one sitting alone. Everyone else was with someone or in a group. He saw two pleasantly plump white women looking at him and giggling. One of them decided to approach him.

"Hi ya," she smiled, "How long is your penis?"

Jonathan was truly shocked. The lady looked like a kindergarten school teacher and grandmother wrapped in one, "Hello," he responded.

"Hi dear," she smiled again, "How long is your penis?"

"Well," he laughed, "It's seven inches when erect."

She looked in his eyes to see if he was lying, then she said, "Seven inches? What kind of nigger only has seven inches?"

"What?!" he was incredulous. "Did you just call me a nigger?"

"Well you's a nigger ain't ya?" she asked matter-of-factly, "And what kind a nigger only has seven inches?"

"The kind with a law degree," Jonathan said defiantly.

"Pshh!" the woman responded. "Your law degree ain't worth diddly squat in here nigger. Not unless you plan to roll it up and shove it up my asshole while you plough my vagina with your seven inch penis."

"Oh dear," he was not accustomed to this at all. "Lady, is there something wrong with you?" he asked.

"Something wrong with me? I'm not the nigger with the seven inch penis! Better question is: What's wrong with you?! Seven inches... What kind a black penis is that? Nigger you better spray paint that appendage white! My friend and I have had black penis before and it sure as hell wasn't no seven inches; more like seventeen inches! That black anaconda almost shifted my intestines!"

"Lord, have mercy," thought Jonathan but then someone came to his rescue.

"Hey! Are you bothering my man?" Devina asked.

The white woman said, "Pshh! You can keep that one for yourself honey. I want me a real nigger with at least ten inches. Pshh! Seven inches..."

"Yeah whatever," Devina said, "Move your shrivelled white self along." Then she sat across from Jonathan at his table.

Jonathan was shocked and it showed. Devina's soft dark skin and thick luscious lips were more beautiful in person than in the file his P.I. had prepared.

She smiled at him, "I just saved you from an old cougar, so the least you can do is buy me dinner," she said.

"Buy?" he asked, "I thought this was all free with membership?"

Devina laughed, "Free? Not at all. What they'll do is, they'll bill your credit card for it under some nondescript name like Barney Bear's Diner, so that people who see your credit card history don't notice that you're a freak. But it's definitely not free."

Jonathan sighed, no wonder the administrators focused on his ability to pay rather than on who he really was.

"I take it you're new then?" Devina asked.

"Yeah and I've already been bamboozled by the club and attacked by a cougar," he said.

"Hahaha," Devina laughed, "That lady wasn't attacking you. It was foreplay. She was warming you up. It's what they call a hate fetish. She abuses you verbally, questions your manhood, then let's you take her upstairs to make angry, merciless love to her in order to restore your ego. But that's what she really wants: a good, hard, hateful romp in the sack."

Jonathan was intrigued, "Really?"

"Yes really! Seven inches is more than enough penis, honey. No matter your race," she said.

Jonathan smiled. He did not realize how much he needed to hear that.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked.

Devina smiled and said, "I don't want you to go bankrupt, so I'll buy my own meal."

"No, no, no," he said, "I can afford it. I just didn't expect it."

He signalled his waitress, who then came over, took Devina's order and left them alone.

"So where's that accent from?" Devina asked.

"Oh, Jamaica," he said, "Born and raised."

"Jamaica," she said cheerfully, "Irie mon!"

They both laughed.

"Well before you ask," Jonathan said, "No, I've never met Bob Marley or any of his relatives. I don't know Usain Bolt personally. I don't intend to grow dreadlocks and I very rarely smoke marijuana."

"Wow!" Devina said, "You actually read my mind. Now I don't know what to ask?"

He laughed, "Let's see...," he paused, "You can ask for the size of my penis?"

"Oh no! Grandma Cougar already covered that one!"

"Oh man! How could I have forgotten that?" he asked.

"You better come up with a good one fast," she said, "Otherwise we're gonna have to skip dinner and go upstairs."

"Really?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes really," she said, "You'll have to show me what you can do with those seven inches of yours."

"Really now?" Jonathan's phallus hardened for the first time all night. He actually liked Devina.

He thought for a moment then said, "Well although I am surely going to enjoy showing you what I can do with my seven inches. I still want to feel like I am earning the privilege. That way, when I have you beneath me, naked, panting and gasping and grabbing at my nakedness while I stimulate the most delicate, intimate parts of your flesh with my love tool, you'll at the very least know whose name to whisper. So, please, ask me my name."

Devina looked into his eyes and saw sincerity. He was definitely new to this. She had been a member of the club for a long time and had managed to avoid feeling anything for anyone. She did not want to change that now. "How about, we forget names and you tell me your favourite sexual thing?" she asked.

Jonathan leaned back in his chair. She wanted his phallus but not him. He repeated her question, "My favourite sexual thing? Hmm, let me see... I really like a good blow job but it's more than the act itself. I like getting my perineum, balls and anus licked too. Plus I really enjoy a tight, warm, wet, responsive vagina grabbing at me while I penetrate it. And I love kissing. I also tasted breast milk once and it was not bad..."

Devina laughed and interrupted, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You only get one favourite!" she said and smiled at him.

"Ask me my name," he said.

"I don't want it," she said, "That might make it more than just sex."

"Ask me my name," he insisted.

She took a deep breath and looked into his brown eyes, "Fine, what's your name?" she asked.

Jonathan leaned forward, "Joe."

She looked at him and said, "Nice to meet you Joe with a law degree."

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"Sarah," she said.

"What's your name?" he asked her again.

"I just told you," she said as her meal arrived.

"I don't believe you," he said.

"That's your problem not mine," she replied.

"What's your name?" he insisted as he took a piece of tomato from her salad.

"I don't want to play this game," she countered. "You said I should ask you your name and I did. Why can't I get what I want now?" she asked.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Sex," she said and then she stuffed some of her salad into her mouth.

He smiled, "Well... I have to change before going upstairs," he pointed out, "So why don't you finish your meal and accompany me to the shower?"

"Will you have sex with me if I do?" she asked.

"Maybe," he said coyly.

"Then no," she said, "I need a definite yes. I don't like being teased."

"Definitely yes then," he said. His phallus was straining to be released from the confines of his pants.

"So hurry up," he urged.

"Don't rush me," she said feeling triumphant.

The waitress brought them a fruit dish which was disproportionately filled with pineapple slices and cherries. Jonathan was sure that had he been alone, the waitress would have explained the impact that those particular fruits are said to have on the taste of sperms and vaginal secretions. He smiled to himself as he feasted on the pineapple slices. Devina finished her meal, stretched and burped.

"Oh lord, excuse me!" she apologized, "I'm really sorry," she said giggling, "I never do that. It just happened. Sorry."

"It's okay," he lied.

The truth was he hates it when women get comfortable and start burping and farting out loudly around him. No matter how long he has known them, it was usually an indication that he should move on. For him, it signals one of two things: One, she was not a lady; or two, she was so comfortable around him that she believed it unnecessary to be ladylike. Both of which were unacceptable. Whether he is a philanderer or not, he has standards and those standards demand ladies, not just women with operational vaginas.

"Is it though?" Devina asked him.

"Is it what?" he asked. He was so caught up with his thoughts he missed the association.

"Is it okay to just burp like that? Because the look on your face says otherwise," she said.

He became conscious of his facial expression and stood up, "Naa, naa it's okay. Are you ready?"

She looked at him quizzically but then she stood and held his outstretched arm as he led the way to the changing area and shower.

The walk to the shower and the disrobing in the shower were done in silence. She also spent about ten minutes saying nothing while he washed her body from head to toe with his soapy hands. It felt so good to be treated to a shower by him. His hands were surprisingly strong and he made a point of actually washing her, even while being sexual. He pressed his wet chest against her back while he massaged and lathered her breasts. He held her chin up and stared into her eyes while he stimulated and cleaned her vaginal area. He held her close and hoisted each of her legs onto his shoulder as he washed her feet. He was hard and she saw it. She felt it. She wanted it. However, something was eating at her mind.

"Why did you lie to me?" she asked.

He was surprised but he hid his facial expression in the streams of water that came from the shower. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You said it was okay that I burped. I could tell that it wasn't but yet you lied. Why?" she asked.

He sighed, "I want you too much to let a belch stop me. That's why," he said.

Bing! Bing! Bing! Right answer! Devina was immediately at ease. She took the soap from him and rubbed it vigorously over his anus, perineum and testicles. She was careful not to hurt him. Then she rinsed the area and whispered, "The soap might have missed a spot. Let me clean you properly."

She slowly kneeled behind him and sucked on his testicles, licked his perineum and cleaned his ass with her tongue. Just the way he said he liked it. He could not bear her tongue working magic from behind him. So he turned to face her and guided his fully erect penis into her warm receptive mouth. He moaned as streams of water crashed over his torso, down his pubic area and all over Devina. If she even attempted to look up at him, she would probably drown. He held her by her ears and forced his corona pass her tonsils. She gagged. He moaned. She swallowed him as her gagging caused constrictions in her throat which sent waves of pleasure through his manhood, into his testicles and down his legs.

"Oh God!" he cried as she grabbed his buttocks and tried to force him even deeper down her throat.

His knees buckled but she held him upright. It was an impossibility that she was able to breathe. He rested his hands and bodyweight atop her head. She slithered her tongue down to his scrotum as every centimetre of his erect member disappeared into her mouth and throat. She twisted, sucked, licked and fondled him until his male organ exploded in orgasm. She could no longer keep him standing, so he fell, but she followed him to the ground with her mouth locked around his ejaculating penis as his knees gave way. Some of his sperm came out her nose as her eyes leaked tears. Jonathan moaned and shook involuntarily as his orgasm seemed to occur all over his body. When he was lying on the shower floor panting breathlessly, she decided to let his phallus go. She took a deep, satisfying breath and enjoyed the look of ecstasy on his face.

"One down, two to go," she thought.

Devina dragged Jonathan's body along the shower floor and back beneath the shower's stream. She then spread her vaginal lips with her hands and sat on his face. Jonathan's orgasm had taken so much out of him that now he could neither protest nor acquiesce. However, it took him less than five seconds to realize that he did not need to do anything. Devina did not need his help. She was grinding her vulva all over his entire face, moaning loudly as she did. It only took her about a minute to reach orgasm and with her orgasm came a flood of thick white fluid from her vagina onto his face into his nose and into his mouth. She kept riding his face until she had no more energy. Then she collapsed on his chest.

They both lay there, spent, breathless. "That was definitely not what I had in mind when I said 'taste her peas soup'," Jonathan thought.