A Taste of Honey

Story Info
BBW finds double hole pleasure in the woods.
2.5k words
3.91
67.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took three hours of circuitous driving through the North Carolina woods before my husband, Don, would admit that we were lost. He was trying to take a short cut described to him by his moron brother Craig. At that moment I hated Craig. I hated being lost even more. Don's solution to everything was to double back, turn-around, and ask no directions which invariably led us in circles and three feet from nowhere.

Eventually I told Don to let me take over the wheel. My plan was to find somebody, anybody to help get us out of the mountains by nightfall. After about ten miles Don fell asleep. His baldhead bobbled loosely against the window in our Ford Explorer. He had driven pretty much the entire trip so I figured he deserved the rest.

It only took forty minutes before we found an old full-service gas station and a cute little old man. He filled our tank without prompting.

"How do I get back on the interstate?" I asked.

He was stunned for a second, looking down at the deep cleavage of my v-neck sweater at my 38DDs like he'd lost a marble in there. I'm a big girl with big tits and a bubble ass and I have a need to dress comfortably on long trip. He finally answered, "You're a long way off ma'am. If you go down Quarry Road and make a left onto Stubblefield you'll see a sign pointing towards county road 78…"

His directions went on and on, his yellow eyes tracing the roundness of the tops of my exposed breasts. I gave him a special thrill by taking the change from the gas and putting it inside my bra in such a way as to show him a nipple.

I didn't remember most of what he said but I did remember the first few turns. Nearing darkness the smooth pavement turned to gravel. Just as I slowed to perform a three-point turn, much like my drooling husband, I noticed a giant of a man in the middle of the road seated in an aluminum folding chair. He wore muddy denim overalls without a T-shirt and looked to be about 35, maybe 40 at most. His long red hair and beard shone brightly in the headlights. The sight startled me.

"Don, honey, wake up. There's someone in the road."

"What?" asked Don groggily.

"Look, there's a man in the middle of the road. What should we do?"

"Do we know where we are?" he asked. I was afraid to tell him that my effort hadn't been any better than his.

"Not exactly, but…"

"Well why don't you ask the gentleman there. This isn't Chicago. People are more friendly in the South."

"Why don't you ask? You're the man," I said. Don looked at me with slow reflexes, he couldn't think of a better reason to make me do it.

"Oh all right, but if he plays a banjo and asks me for a date you have to promise not to leave me here."

"Deal," I said.

As Don approached, the man stood. He was more enormous in height and girth than I had guessed. Don's tall, six-foot, but the man in the road couldn't have been less than seven feet tall and 350 pounds. I suddenly felt sorry for making Don go. The two of them talked for a moment. The giant shaking his head mostly. Don came back to the Explorer's driver side window.

"Honey, he says that this is a toll road. I told him that we were lost and he said he didn't care, that this was his road and well…we need to pay up for traveling on it," said Don.

I didn't believe him at first but Don doesn't kid. The man in the road began to approach the truck. A strange sense of fear overwhelmed me. He came right up behind Don and peered through the open window at me. He had a grimace that turned into a sudden smile.

"Howdy, you sure are pretty," he said. "I once had a dog with fur all yellow and shiny like your hair." His breath smelled of corn liquor. He had at least three extra teeth. I was too scared to be sick.

"Hi, I'm Jamie," I said. I tried to diffuse the situation by making it personal.

"My name is Stopper and I am pleased to make your acquaintance," he said politely. His voice was deep, otherworldly, like a slow motion roar.

My husband watched Stopper. He knew that this behemoth could take whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. "How much do you need for your…toll?" he asked with trepidation.

Stopper backed away to study the Explorer. I thought for a moment he might be studying the weight and the effect it would have on his gravel road. "Stopper would like a dance with the pretty lady," he said.

I looked at Don in disbelief. He was whiter than a ghost and on the verge of falling down.

I thought quickly, "Well, Stopper, we don't have any music and I don't think it would be all that safe to dance in the road."

"No problem, little lady, my cabin's just up the road a piece and I've got all the latest: George Jones, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams...we'll have a sure good time." Without warning he opened the rear door behind me and jumped in, smashing his oversized head against headliner. The car groaned under the new weight to the left. My husband stood next to my window. He looked defenseless and defeated, his truck hijacked with not a damn thing for him to do about it. I motioned with big eyes for him to get in.


Stoppers' cabin really wasn't a cabin so much as a limestone cave with electricity. If I hadn't been terrified, I would have remarked on his innovative use of natural materials and "found" objects. However, all I could think of at that moment was rape and murder with no on to hear my screams.

Stopper offered us a sip from his brown glass jug with force. I politely declined but Don took the jug in hand and with Don holding the base tilted it back. Don drank down the concoction with a meaty gulp and appeared immediately intoxicated.

"What was that?" Don asked.

"Daddy's recipe," Stopper said.

"Well you should thank your daddy, that's some good shit," Don was trying to be down home for the benefit of Stopper. Stopper didn't notice.

"You can thank him when he gets home. Now let's dance!" said Stopper. In the corner, next to the refrigerator there was a Mickey Mouse Big Adventure stereo. He delicately removed an LP from its clean white protective sleeve and placed it on the turntable. The clickety camel walk of bass in Patsy Clines' "After Midnight" began. I recognized it from a "Behind the Music" episode on VH-1.

Quickly Stopper grabbed me up in his pale burly arms; my feet didn't touch the floor. You'd suspect a man of his size to be clumsy but his footwork was incredibly light. He held me close and I felt the rhythmic crush of my breasts against his broad chest. The closer he came the safer I felt. Just because a man is big enough to turn over a Greyhound bus doesn't mean he can't be tender, right? He wasn't really all that bad looking either, just unkempt, like one of my Deadhead boyfriends in college. No sooner had I convinced myself of his status of gentle giant than I felt a great big hand edging down the back of my jeans, settling on the start of the crack of my ass cheeks.

Now, I am not a prude. Don and I have even had sex with another couple in the room. But I knew where this was headed and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out what lurked beneath the bulge of denim in front of his pants. I looked to Don for reassurance that he could stop this if it went too far. Don had passed out on the feather stuffed bed, jug in hand.

"Do you know what "After Midnight" is about?" asked Stopper.

"No."

"It's about being lonely, being a searcher, looking for someone, y'know what that's like?"

"I can't say as I do, Stopper." I said.

"It's about walking under the stars and searching for love on a lonely highway in the middle of a dark stormy night."

I felt sorry for the big guy. Then I realized he was stroking me up and down the front bib of his overalls. Imagine a bear masturbating on a green sapling. When the song was over "Crazy" began to play. He set me again on my feet and went to change the tune.

"I hate that song," he said. He put on a new record and it began. "Do you know who this is?"

"Y'know Stopper, I really don't know a lot about country music."

"It's Big Jim Ed Brown, it's called 'Pop A Top,' do you like it?"

"Sounds nice," I said. "If you don't mind I'm going to check on Don for a minute." Don in his unconsciousness state had begun to stretch out on the large soft bed. I knew if I didn't wake him soon, we'd never be able to leave. As I knelt I felt Stopper's paw on my shoulder. Turning, I ran face first into the largest cock in the history of mankind. Stopper had unfastened the brass shoulder rivets of his overalls to let it all hang out.

I started to say something but he shut me up by grabbing a fistful hair and thrusting the swollen purple head into my mouth. It didn't really fit. I could only get the tip in between my teeth. I decided fellate him by running my tongue up and down the side like corn on the cob. He made this deep fearful roar in the back of throat. If I didn't satisfy him I knew rape would be the least of my worries. I decided to stand up and take control of the situation.

I also wasn't about to let Stopper lay me down and fuck me, his sheer weight, let alone that caveman cock he sported, would damage me in a way most profound.

So I began by vigorously stroking his thick cock, squeezing with all my strength when I reached the piss slit; a drop of clear pre-cum bubbling up. I ran my finger over the edge and ate the drop. His sperm tasted really sweet like honey, not ammonium salty at all. My mind reeled in trying to come up with an explanation. I pushed him backward and he sat on the edge of the bed. Stopper looked at Don sleeping, then picked him up and set him on the packed dirt floor.

Don's welfare concerned me but the juices soaking the crotch of my jeans told me that I needed this as much as Stopper did. I tried to undress but Stopper insisted on fondling my tits. I allowed Stopper to pull off my sweater and unhook my bra. He was fascinated with the size of my super-sized brown areola and protruding nipples. He began to suckle me like a starving infant. I backed up and began to peel off my tight jeans when the door flew open behind me. In walked the old attendant from the gas station.

"Stopper, what have I told you about this!" he yelped.

Stopper, still seated, tried to hide behind my 5'8" frame and big ass but it was of little use. "I'm sorry daddy. I just thought you wouldn't mind me taking in trade…" he said.

"Listen, if you're going to fuck this girl then you need to let your old man have a shot at her too. You hear me boy? Now hurry up and finish. Oh never mind, you're too goddamn slow, we can do it at the same time," he said.

With that I finished undressing and began to mount Stopper, my husband dozing a few feet away. I stuck out my asshole to give Stopper's father a target to shoot for as well. Stopper's father slowly prodded my tight anus until he got his fingertip inside without any resistance. I felt him get his finger in a bit deeper and finally, he got it in even deeper than that. However, Stopper got impatient and painfully shoved me down on his pole. It hurt so bad my teeth rattled. Quickly, Stopper's father slipped his skinny dick in from behind, completing the double penetration.

I was so horny as Stopper force fucked me. I could feel hot pussy juice beginning to stream out of my cunt and Stopper's father seemed to know. He reached around me and began to stroke my fat clit above his son's cock. Daddy seemed thrilled to diddle me and I moaned with the first of a series of little shocks that made my asshole clinch down like a vice with his cock inside. The big orgasm followed. A deep satisfying gusher, I was lightheaded and ready to try something else.

My bunghole spasms soon sent Stopper's dad over the edge as well. He came with a whimper inside my ass while pinching my nipples into reddened eraser bumps. He withdrew out of my sore ass with a plop. He slapped my jiggling ass and left the room. Stopper wasn't done however. Devoting all my attention to his cock I gave him a sloppy wet ride, making sucking sounds with the lips of my pussy as it grasped his joint. It seemed I couldn't make him cum no matter how much I bucked or jiggled my big tits in his smiling stupid face.

I had an idea. I wondered if I could tit fuck him into orgasm. I dismounted his cock and lay on the bed. Stopper looked confused like I was taking life itself away. I instructed him and he knelt with either knee to the side of me, his cock looming large in my face. I put his cock between my double Ds like a hot dog in a bun, placing his huge mitts on the nipple to push my funbags together. It took twenty strokes for Stopper to blast me with a horse-sized load of honey flavored ejaculate, soaking my face, tits, neck and ears.

After it was over I felt exhausted, yet refreshed. Don was still in a deep asleep when Stopper gently picked him up and placed him in the backseat of the Explorer. Stopper's dad gave me a map with the route back to the interstate highlighted. I thanked him by flashing my tits and giving him a kiss. He looked adorable as I drove away.

Somewhere around Hickory Don awoke.

"How long have I been asleep?" he asked.

"About four hours, sweetie."

"I had the strangest dream. You and I were lost in the woods and we got stopped by a giant red bear. He wouldn't let us go until he got to make love to you. Isn't that a fucked up trip?" he yawned.

"Yeah baby, it sure is," I replied, still tasting the richness of honey on my lips.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK

GOOD OR BAD