A Taste of Incest - Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fingered her vagina. She groaned. He slid his finger in and out, gathering her nectar mixed with a trace of Will's cum. Should he taste it? Sure, why not. He licked his finger. A bit salty, but not disgusting. He pressed his finger in for another dose.

"Umm, that's kind of fun, Ron, but I was kind of hoping for something, umm, a little wider, y'know? Like, around NOW!" She twitched her sweet cheeks.

No hesitation. In goes the cock. "Ahhh..." go the participants. Back and forth go the hips. 'Twitch' go the thighs. 'Splort' go the mucus membranes. "Oh fuck!" goes the fuckee. "Oh yeah!" goes the fucker. Nicely goes the action. 'Squirt' goes the semen. 'Ding' goes the cuckoo clock on the wall. It's midnight somewhere, and all is well.

Will's groans echoed Ron's. Two spent guys collapsed on the couch. Two hot sisters regarded them.

"Think they'll be up again anytime soon?" Bethany asked, rhetorically.

"Probably, if we give'em another show, a full show," MariLyn suggested.

"Okay. You're on top. Guys, get up, give us some room. Sit on the floor and watch."

Will and Ron obeyed. The girls peeled off their rumpled miniskirts. Bethany lay on her back on the couch. MariLyn leaned over her and kissed first one breast, then the other, then Bethany's mouth.

"I love you, little sister," MariLyn whispered.

"I love you too," Bethany whispered back.

MariLyn climbed on top, her knees straddling Bethany's face, her mouth over her sister's honeyed vulva. She nuzzled, and licked, and caressed, and moaned when Bethany's tongue laved her labia and lips sucked her tender clit. She probed deeply into her sister's center and received appreciative attention and signs in return.

They throbbed. Their orgasms took them in long, slow waves.

Ron and Will both stroked themselves as they watched the sensuous incestuous interaction. MariLyn sighed, and raised her wet flushed face from her sister's raw pussy, and looked at them.

"Oh, don't be in too much of a hurry, guys. Hey, I think we can all fit on our bed."

She rolled off the couch and helped Bethany stand. MariLyn fisted Will's cock; Bethany took Ron's. They led the boys into their bedroom. MariLyn gave directions.

"Ron, you lay down there, like that, uh huh. Will, you get over here, on your back too, yeah, just like that. Sis, you have a preference?"

"I really liked what Ron did with his tongue, and I like his taste. I want him now."

"Well, okay, but we've got to share later."

MariLyn skootched up on Will's body.

"You ready now? Good. Be kind."

She kissed his mouth, and then spun around into a 69 position.

Bethany and Ron watched the busy mouths and fingers, the wiggling buttocks. Ron crooked his finger at his classmate.

"Coming?" he asked?

"I sure hope so!"

Ron and Bethany joined tongues and breaths for a timeless moment. She climbed atop him. Their heads and thighs were in position. They slurped.

Yes, everyone came again: the guys once each, the girls a couple times. The sisters rolled into another 69 together -- but even this show could not arouse the drained males. Enough was enough!

They cuddled uneasily on the queen bed in a fleshy gerbil pile. They slept roughly, twitchily. Bodies shifted when someone had to get up to pee and drink a little more wine. They slept well past dawn.

Bethany fixed a simple breakfast: chunky granola with yogurt, and LOTS of evil industrial-strength coffee.

They sat around the breakfast table without bothering to dress. They reviewed the previous night's activities. Will and Ron agreed the sisters tasted very similar. The sisters agreed the guys tasted rather different. Will and Ron had not tasted each other directly yet, so they accepted the sisters' word on the subject.

MariLyn took Ron's hand. "It's time. Ron, I want you to fuck me. Now." She led him back to the bedroom.

Bethany was hesitant. "Will, I don't think I'm ready for a cock in my insides yet. But I sure loved yours -- the taste, the texture, the thickness. You're not bad with your mouth, either. You want to 69 some?"

Will nodded. They walked into the bedroom. Alas, Ron and MariLyn occupied most of it with a very floppy-energetic missionary fuck.

Bethany had an idea.

"Will, look in the top of the closet. Yeah, up there. See that thick sleeping bag? Yeah, that's it. Okay, pull it down. Right. I'll help you with it now."

They spread the cotton sleeping bag on the floor beside the bed. Bethany threw down two pillows.

"Looks good to me," Will said. He plopped down, butt on the bag, cock in the air.

Bethany whistled appreciatively. "Looks good to me, too!" She cuddled next to him and bit his nipples gently. "Got your tongue fired up?"

"You know I do," Will leered. She grinned and rolled on top of him. They slurped.

*****

Even a jism-filled weekend comes to an end. All four were rather subdued in classes the next day. Some had revived at least a little by the following day.

Bethany snagged Ron at lunch again.

"Y'know, tomorrow is a Teacher's Day and there are no classes."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to a day off. Got nothing planned; I was just going to take it easy, maybe hit the library." Ron finished his sandwich and nibbled a deviled egg.

"I have something else in mind. You up for some fun? Like, FUN fun?" She smirked.

"Hmm, do I have the strength for that? Let me see... yes, I believe so." So solemn.

"Gooch has the day off too. He's planned a little party. Said I should bring a friend."

"Gooch?"

"That's Will and MariLyn's pal from the JC, Milton Moriguchi. He's Nisei but affects the mannerisms of an English gent. He wears tweeds, drives an MG roadster, and smokes a briar pipe. It's usually loaded half with golden Virginia tobacco and half with pot. The tobacco masks the musky pot odor pretty good."

"Hmmm, sounds like an interesting guy. When's the party?"

"Starts early. Be at my house at nine. Gooch will give us a ride to his place."

"Right-oh. Oops, time for class now. And I've got to study tonight. See ya tomorrow!"

Morning arrived. Ron scrunched into the open MG's passenger seat with Bethany wedged into his lap. Gooch blathered non-stop. Ron and Bethany arrived painfully cramped and chilled.

Gooch and three girls and one guy (whose names are not important now) shared a small house near the JC campus. Typical student digs: cheap, worn furniture; black-light posters on the walls; stuff scattered everywhere; a miasma of cannabis smoke in the stuffy air.

This party had an explicit goal: to observe an orgy on LSD. Gooch distributed blotter scraps of Owsley sunshine acid, but took none himself. He was merely there to monitor and note the activities.

Ron teamed up with two of the girls: a medium-height black-haired coffee-skinned Filipina with slightly oversize breasts, and a pale, tall thin girl with chestnut hair and just-over-a-handful tits. The other guy, with the bleached and muscular surfer look, teamed with Bethany and his other housemate, a lean muscular Latina.

They undressed each other; fondled each other; kissed each other.

Ron and the Filipina put their lips together on the pale girl's mouth, then her breasts; and then they put their heads together between her outstretched legs and team-tongued her generous pussy. She moaned with delight.

Ron glanced across the room and saw Bethany lying on a couch with the Latina sitting on her face and the surfer guy actively licking and fingering her puffy pussy. Bethany's hands reached up to hold her victim's taut dark breasts.

Ron shifted his and the Filipina's bodies. He rolled her on her back; and felt her warm, wet vagina; and poised between her thighs; and penetrated her, slowly, deeply. She whimpered as his cock filled her. "Wrap your legs around me," he told her, and she did. He rocked them both back onto their sides, still joined. Their mouths returned to the other girl's pussy. They slurped her, fucking slowly.

Then the acid started to kick in.

Ron's memories here had Day-Glo shadows. He remembered him and his partners fucking and sucking each other in all combinations. He remembered joining his girls in a triad daisychain as they floated in the air. He remembered Bethany riding the surfer's cock in reverse-cowgirl position while the Latina suckled her breasts; they all levitated, too. Yes, this is when Bethany lost her cherry, and not to Ron or Will.

He remembered them all 69ing side-by-side on a king-size mattress: him with the pale girl, Bethany with the surfer, and the two darker girls together. Kaleidoscopic lights whirling around them as they spun crazily through manic universes.

And he maybe remembered various aliens and chimeras and materialized spirits interacting with them. Were those only acid dreams?

He remembered the Latina sitting on his cock, vibrating, melting into him as he dissolved into her, both becoming waxy blobs of glowing cosmic ectoplasm. Ron remembered double-ending a bent-over Bethany, the surfer's cock in her mouth and Ron's in her formerly forbidden pussy, while the Filipina lay under Bethany sucking her tits and fingering her clit -- and they were all just one fiery entity. He remembered diving into the Filipina's cunt and emerging, newborn and crying.

Bethany's memories were just as fragmented. Suckling breasts and cocks and mouths and toes. Mouths and fingers and cocks on and in her mouth and pussy. A cock in her pussy! A big uncircumcised ramrod! Or maybe that was three cocks at once, or eight, or a thousand tentacles, a million moonbeams, a billion radioactive spiders. Or a single driving dream.

And bright shadows moved through her, darkly illuminating her in colors no eyes could see, with vibrations that could not be touched or tasted or smelled, only... known. Experienced. Enveloped. Assimilated. Impossible but necessary memories.

Gooch hunched in an easy chair, smoking his loaded pipe, getting off on voyeurism.

At the height of the experience, nobody could move, no more than a twitch. Their senses were too overloaded for mobility. As the acid wore off, they remained mostly immobilized. They were eventually able to roll apart. But not too far apart -- they now all felt as if their souls had merged. They felt telepathic. They looked at each other and giggled uncontrollably, all sharing the same cosmic joke.

"So tell me how you all felt during the experience," Gooch demanded. He stealthily switched on a tape recorder. He wanted to document the experiment. This was before home video existed, so his resources were limited to audio.

The responses were rather disjointed.

"Uh, well, err, like wow, it was..." "Yeah, like totally cosmic, and..." "The flashes, man, the flashes, and the, uhh..." "Fuck, that was the most intense... I mean..." "I felt like the whole universe was inside me, ticking me from the inside, and..." "Jeez that was fine! When we gonna do it again?" "Oh shit, I'm still cumming..."
Et cetera.

One universal sentiment was expressed: "Fuck man, you gotta call for pizza!"

The sufferers slowly recovered. They drank stimulating liquids, and devoured more than a few delivered pizzas, and nobody barfed. Cannabis was smoked. People fucked again. And again. Gooch merely observed -- and recorded the events with his Super-8 camera. (He later started a successful porn-film studio.)

Ron and Bethany (and probably the others, but they're out of the story now) were woozy indeed the next day. They were in better shape by Friday. Bethany sat with Ron at lunch again. She sat closer to him now than she had last week. She FELT closer to him. Much closer. He was part of her now.

"Hey girl, looks like you have your sparkle back. You okay today?"

"Pretty good, yeah. But I want to apologize. About the party. About fucking that surfer guy. I'm sorry!! I wanted you to be my first!" She looked abashed. "But I'm glad I had you inside me. I want that again, and again."

He softly squeezed her toned arm. Her muscular arm. Remember, she works at karate and fencing. For a literary girl, she was pretty taut.

"Bethany, lover," (she twitched at that word) "no problem. What's done is done. What's past is past. We have now, and the future."

He kissed her hand. She leaned into him, then straightened.

"Well, on to the future. Remember last weekend?"

"I'm not likely to forget!" He grinned.

"You know my folks were at an est seminar? Well, that was only the first part. Those sessions occupy two weekends. They're going again this weekend. All weekend. Junior's band is staying over in Santa Barbara. MariLyn and I want you and Will back this Saturday night after he gets off work. You ready for some more?"

Ron stared into space.

"Let's see. Food, wine, smoke, and sex, lots of sex. Or stay home and watch the forty-eight-hour monster-movie marathon on KCOP-TV? Hmmm, what'll it be? Beth and Mari, or THE CRAWLING EYE and IT CAME FROM URANUS? Tough choice..."

Bethany punched him.

"Same as last week, fella. Same bat-time, same bat-station. But this time, anything goes. Except assholes. Probably. I got to save SOME virginity for later, right? I don't want to be all used up before I even graduate high school."

Used up? Well, maybe not. Maybe she could recycle these experiences, sell them to PENTHOUSE or PLAYGIRL, something like that. Change the fantasies from magical to sexual, yeah...

*****

Will and Ron arrived right on time. Drinking, eating, smoking, and necking proceeded apace. Everyone was quickly naked, quickly ensconced in the sisters' bedroom, quickly aroused. The thick sleeping bag was spread on the floor.

"You guys just sit on the bed and watch," MariLyn said.

MariLyn and Bethany sat together on the sleeping bag, cross-legged and interlocked, their open pussies glistening. They embraced, kissed, fondled. They eased their pale bodies together deliciously, intricately. They scissored their legs and rubbed vulvas. Small, wiry MariLyn pushed Bethany onto her back and took the top, active role, working her sister with practiced precision. They groaned in unison.

MariLyn, sweating already, lay on her back and gestured. Bethany moved atop her. She knelt facing back and straddled her sister's golden head, offering her pussy to MariLyn's mouth. Her little big sister eagerly accepted the offering. Their hands moved over their joined forms in a dactylic dance.

Bethany moaned louder. She looked at the guys on the bed, stroking themselves, staring between MariLyn's spread thighs, and at her tongue eagerly licking up and into the younger girl's pussy. She felt a surge of power and pleasure. She could control these drooling boys!

Bethany leaned forward and settled on her elbows. Her tongue probed her little big sister's cunt. Damn, she loved 69ing! They groaned together, writhed together, and came together, in long luxuriant waves.

Bethany rolled off, spent for the moment. MariLyn sat, bent over her sister's head, kissed her deeply, and then looked up. Ron and Will were transfixed. They stroked in synchronized rhythm.

"Liked the show, did you? Want more?" MariLyn asked.

"Fuck yeah!" "Uh huh, damn right!" the guys rasped.

"Okay then, it's turnaround time. Your turn. Get down here."

The girls pulled themselves upright, stood, and reached for the boy's hands.

"Right down here, c'mon now. Your turn to give a show."

Will was a bit puzzled and apprehensive.

"Uhhh, what is it exactly you're thinking of?"

MariLyn grinned.

"You think it's hot, watching us kiss each other, eat each other? We think it would be hot, watching you guys do the same. Like I said, it's turnaround."

Will looked at Ron. "Really?" Ron didn't move.

"Yes, really," Bethany said. "You want to watch us? We want to watch you. You want to fuck us? If you want any more, you've got to fuck each other. Those are the rules. Put out or get out. Will, are you man enough for that? Ron?" Her voice was stern but her eyes smiled.

Ron still didn't move. Will looked at him.

"You're not too bad. You horny? I sure am. You want to give up these girls? I sure don't. You think you're a liberated guy? Just HOW liberated?" Will put his hand on Ron's thigh.

"I think I could handle that. I've already tasted your cum, in MariLyn's pussy. Didn't gross me out. You sure about this?" Ron stroked Will's cock.

"Yeah, cuz. All for the cause. All for pussy. All for cumming. All for us. You're new at this, aren't you?"

"I've never done a guy before."

"Will you kiss me? For a start?"

Ron leaned over into his cousin's muscular shoulders, his hand on the back of Will's head. Their tongues dueled softly, then harder. Ron felt the light stubble on Will's face. They held each other's heads with both hands. The girls watched breathlessly.

Will dropped a hand to Ron's chest, rubbing him, then down his side, down to his steel-shaft erection.

"Are you ready for this? Ready to suck my cock?"

Time to shut up or put out.

"Yeah," Ron breathed.

Will shifted onto his back and aimed his circumcised boner at Ron. Ron held his cousin's cock, stroked it, and looked closely at it in the diffuse light. He had not examined other guys' stiff cocks before. Hmm -- this looked and felt pretty much like his own. He controlled his nervousness.

Ron bent over, sniffed it, rubbed it against his cheek, licked it, put it in his mouth, and sucked. Will groaned. Ron remembered some of the tricks that girls used when blowing him, and he thought about what he liked himself. So he did his best.

He held Will's little head in his mouth while he jerked his steely shaft, lubricated by saliva. He took Will in deep -- too deep. He started to gag. The film DEEP THROAT was still years away. Repressing the gag reflex was not common knowledge.

Ron pulled back. He returned to kneading his shaft while strongly licking the underside of his head. He especially liked this technique himself. And it worked.

Will's cock throbbed, his balls bloated, his body stressed, and multiple shots of thick virile semen filled Ron's mouth. Yes, he had tasted Will's cum before, a trace, mixed with pussy juice. This was his first taste of it straight from the source. Not too bad, he admitted to himself. He swallowed it all.

"Wow, cuz, yeah. That wasn't too bad for a first try. Now let me do you."

Will pushed Ron backward. He leaned down and pretty much did to Ron what had been done to him, but more so. He was good. Ron stroked his nipples and came pretty quick, pretty strong, pretty satisfying. Will held Ron's cum in his mouth. He scooted up, kissed Ron deeply, and squirted his cousin's cum into his mouth. They swirled it around with their tongues before swallowing.

Ron was nearly breathless.

"Hey Will, that was pretty damn good. You been practicing?" He squeezed Will's now-limp dick.

"Naw, just watching the girls work. I'm a fast study."

Will looked at the sisters. They sat together on the bed masturbating each other. Bethany leaned to suckle her little big sister's breast. MariLyn came, shuddering.

Ron followed Will's gaze.

"Enjoy the show, girls?"

Bethany freed her apple-red mouth from MariLyn's succulent snow-cone breasts.

"A good start. Just for that, you can fuck us again. But we want more."

"More?" Ron had an idea of what was coming next.

"More," MariLyn purred. "You watched us 69. We want to watch YOU do that too." She leaned down and kissed her sister's slippery snatch.

"Hmmm, you want a show, or the real thing?" Ron asked.

"A show will do for now... ooh, nice," Bethany wheezed. MariLyn's tongue was still intruding on her pussy.

"Get down, boy," Will ordered. "We'll show'em what cocksucking really is!"

And the guys did 69, and cum. And the girls did enjoy the show. And they did trade 69s, and cum. And they did fuck, and cum, and cum again. All night long, or until their noses bled and their hair fell out. Almost.