A Taste of Love, A Taste of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the night watching the video after they showered together, fingering each other as Laura, on screen, was subjected to dozens of messy erotic tortures, culminating in her being sliding into a kiddie pool full of pudding while wearing a buttplug, masturbating shamelessly as she wallowed, dunking her head several times. The film ended with her reaching orgasm as another female, black, nude, and splashed with gunge from her domination of Laura, threw a pie in the pudding-caked teacher’s face as she moaned.

“That was awesome.” Kelly whispered as they let each other taste their own juices.

“It was very awesome. After the video was done, Jayna got into the pool and told me I was great, and offered me a job… but I couldn’t teach at the same time.”

Kelly leaned back into her teacher. Despite the whole video supposedly being about Laura being found guilty of being a prude in “a court of wam” and subjected to “Humiliation Therapy”, it was evident all through the film that every woman involved was having fun.

“Does it hurt when you get it in the ass?” asked Kelly.

“Only a little, and if you don’t use lube. Do it right, and you can have incredible orgasms.”

Kelly paused, gathered her courage, and turned to her lover and teacher in sex…

“Could you do that to me?”

Laura seemed shocked, but delightfully shocked, smiled, and replied, “There’s no way in hell I’m passing a chance to get to fuck your hot little ass, you know.”

Kelly grinned. “As long as I get to fuck yours. Any way I could… join you on a shoot?”

Laura grew serious. “It’s not something to be taken lightly. Once those videos are out, there’s no taking them back.”

Kelly nodded. “I know. But my parents and I don’t talk much anyway ever since I moved out, and besides, you’ve converted me to this.” She hugged her teacher, nuzzling her neck.

Looking up, she saw Laura’s frown turn to a smile. “I’ll see what I can do- but we need to train you to be a proper messy slut.”

She hugged Kelly, who was now almost bursting with excitement. “Let’s get some rest. We have lots of… training to do tomorrow, about what you should expect when we get into serious gunge-fucking.”

Kelly followed her to bed, the sheets since changed and set to wash, and fell asleep in her lover’s arms, eagerly awaiting the training that would start tomorrow.

12