A Taste of Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah meets a man online and is drawn into the world of bdsm.
2.6k words
4.19
23.7k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrOh
MrOh
12 Followers

Her full lips, perpetually poised to break into a delightfully unguarded smile were trembling. His fingers brushed over her cheek painting a light flush of crimson. Gently her lips parted. Instinctively she moistened them imploring his fingers onwards. He traced the curve of her mouth, savouring each small tremor of arousal before gliding his hand down to rest softly on her delicate neck. She was completely and utterly his. Willingly at his mercy. Her blood, her arousal pulsed around her body beneath his fingers.

Luke caught himself. He was on this website to find something more, a connection built on more than the raw sexual tether that he was used to sharing with his partners. No partners was the wrong word, lovers, playthings more like. Beautiful creatures he could toy with, who in turn wanted nothing more than to be used as his toy. Two people bound by pure desire and little more. It's not that these encounters were dissatisfying, on the contrary, they were heady and exciting, fully satisfying his voracious appetites. But inevitably, perhaps unsurprisingly, the dominance and subservience of the bedroom would permeate into the daily lives

This introspection of his had become far too common recently. He forced his attention back to the page in front of him. Sarah. He tried to convince himself that it was her personality which had caught his attention. The slightly quirky playfulness which pervaded her profile. The wit, the sharpness, the sense of innocence which poured from her eyes. Eyes like a moon dappled sea, seeming to ripple in defiance of the static representation the computer screen afforded. He was lost in these long before he read any of her profile, they were captivating. She was younger than him at 25 with mid length hair which neatly framed her face. It was a pretty face, lively, happy. According to her profile she was a dancer and she seemed to have a wide range of interests, books, food, and music. She was online.

He hesitated, as the mouse hovered over the instant message button. He reminded himself to keep the conversation innocent. Just as if he were chatting to a friend. He searched for inspiration on her profile. W. B .Yeats! He opened the messenger and typed.

Down by the Salley gardens, my love and I did meet,

She crossed the Salley gardens with little snow white feet,

She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the wire,

But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears.

He hit send and waited. Had he been too smooth, too cheesy? Doubts started creeping in. This was the tone he would set for his normal cat and mouse encounters. Talk to her like a friend he reminded himself. He didn't have to wait long before a reply flashed up on the screen.

Beautiful, one of my favourites. I'm Sarah, it nice to meet you Luke

They had been chatting for over two hours. Topics ranging from music to politics from light to heavy. The conversation flowed seamlessly, continuously expanding the landscape of their common ground. She wrote a new message.

So do you have any hobbies you hadn't mentioned?

He replied without thinking.

Well I have recently been writing short stories.

He hadn't told anyone about this. He had started writing as an outlet, raunchy stories based upon real life encounters, but this was ground he had been trying to avoid. The next inevitable question came quickly.

Interesting, what sort of genre?

Perhaps he had been working subconsciously to this all along. Somewhere deep within him an animal growled with pleasure. She was delicious. If he were careful perhaps he could draw her in. Perhaps he could make her his. Normally he would bristle as such a phrase but right now it was entirely appropriate. The beast within him stretched, languidly arching its back. It was hopeless, the desire to have her on her knees in front of him, bound, submissive... It was overpowering.

Blood coursed within him and his fingers started typing automatically, the tap of the keyboard subduing the protestations that echoed deep within him. She could have been so much more, a friend a companion.... A plaything the beast purred. He hit send.

Ah ... well I hadn't told anyone about this.....

He paused.

I actually write erotica.

He waited. He was toying with her now, laying the bait, probing any latent curiosity, submissiveness in her. A dissatisfied type of serenity came over him now. No longer did he need to keep the darker parts of himself hidden. Either she would be scared off completely or there was some kindling in her that one of his sparks could catch. Her reply came after a minute or two

Well that wasn't expected....

But I am glad I am honoured I'm the first person you have told.

He kept waiting, letting the tension build. He knew he had caught her off guard.

So ... what do you write about in particular?

She was curious

Well most of my stories are loosely based upon real life adventures. Most of them involve dominance and submission. All of us have these facets within ourselves, basic wants and desires. It can be exhilarating to have someone give themselves up to you. Devote themselves to your pleasure. To submit to your every desire. Likewise letting yourself be controlled by someone, relinquishing power, submitting is just as satisfying

And are you usually dominant?

Yes mostly

How did you get into it?

He grinned he could almost see the faint embers glowing within her.

My sexual appetites have always been voracious. I've always looked for new experiences. One of my early partners suggested we try bdsm and something about the role fulfilled me and fed the darker part of me, my more animalistic part

Can I read some of your writing?

It might shock you.

...I'd like to read it anyway

Luke had been waiting for this. He copied a section from his latest story and posted it

She walked down the street towards him. Tottering slightly on her heels. There was tension in her, disrupting her usual grace. Her eyes were averted. Her features a landscape over which anxiety and excitement battled. He smiled, so she had been a good girl.

He could picture her smooth taut skin, the rough caress of her coat coaxing her nipples erect. The breaths of cool evening air which stroked her thighs. He knew she would be wet for him. Every night for two weeks he had slowly brought her body to the brink of orgasm before leaving her. Breathless, frustrated and submissive.

Her perfume reached him as she drew near. A subtle assault on his senses. He longed to touch her. He took a step forward, halting her advance. She faltered. Slowly he took a second step, and then a third. She yielded to him retreating into the cold alley wall with a gasp, but he kept walking onwards. His body met hers, pressing her into the wall, feeling her warmth mingles with his. He brushed his hand down her cheek and her long hair caressed the back of his hand in response. His fingers curled round the back of her neck and he drew her lips onto his.

Her lips softened as they met his, melting, conforming to him. Her body seemed to flow against him turning to liquid in his arms. As he kissed her his hand found the soft flesh on the inside of her knee and ever so slowly his fingers began their ascent. Tension gradually built in her like a wave, growing and growing. Ten and then twenty seconds passed as his fingers gently slid up the inside of her thigh. As he neared his goal he slick with excitement. She trembled as his finger reached the top before the first wave of arousal crested and broke as his fingers brushed over her dripping slit. Her body lapped against his imploring him to continue.

He leaned back looking into her big soft eyes. She returned his gaze for a long moment before catching herself and averting her eyes. She was new at this, unpractised in her role. He spoke to her in a steady voice

"Take off your coat"

Her eyes flickered back at him glancing left and right down the street. She was flustered. He stifled his grin and stared back at her challenging her as she composed herself.

She tried to concentrate her gaze as her hands began to fumble with the buttons on her coat. He studied the growing flush of her cheeks as the first button was released. Then the second was unclasped causing her coat to open around the soft mound of her breast. The third and then the fourth were unclasped as her coat fell open, like curtains drawing back for the main attraction.

Desperately trying not to look down the street she shrugged her coat from her should and let it fall. He held out his hand to take it, brushing her arm as he did. She stood before him in the soft orange glow of the street light. Her breasts were heaving and her elegant legs curved against each other as she shifted nervously from foot to foot. Her toned skin was rippled with Goosebumps despite the warm summer air.

"Follow me .."

He turned and opened the door behind him.

Frank waited as she took the story in. Fidgeting like an excited schoolboy. She replied after a minute or two.

That's really good. I would love to read some more.

Frank leaned back in his chair and waited. He knew what he had to ask next. But how would she react. He imagined her mirroring him, eyes on her computer screen, slightly flushed with the growing tension. His arousal was growing too, straining against the fabric of his trousers. At last he leaned forward and typed.

Did my story excite you?

The seconds ticked by

Yes, a little

The admission of anything was revealing. He pressed his advantage

Are you alone?

Yes why?

He didn't answer keeping her off her guard.

What are you wearing?

Jeans, a baggy jumper, nothing exciting.

Oh but it was exciting, the seduction. The corruption.

Sarah I want you to strip for me. Completely. Then I want you to turn the lights down and lay on the bed. I am going to send you more passages from the story and I am going to give you instructions whilst you read.

Start by slowly making small circles around your belly button with your fingers. Gradually work outwards around your whole stomach.

Before she could think too much he posted the next section

He leads her up a dark staircase and along a poorly lit corridor. There were shuffles and whispers from the adjoining rooms. They reached the end of the corridor and stood before a dark wooden door. Slowly he turned the handle and leads her inside.

He had picked this club specially. The room was simple avoiding the typical dungeon clichés which abounded this type of place. The only obvious furniture was the bead in the centre of the room.

He ordered her to kneel in the centre and to assume the first position, legs apart with her arms clasped tightly behind her back Her glorious breasts were displayed and her eyes proudly fixed on the wall opposite. There would be a host of people in the next room pressed against the wall to reach the view point. The soft murmur of the audience permeated the room and he watched closely as realisation dawned on her. Painting her flushed cheeks a darker shade of crimson.

Keep stroking your stomach with one hand and with the other start playing with your nipples, first circling them and then lightly pinching and releasing.

He walked in front of her and unbuttoned his trousers. Her tongue darted across her lips. It was a subtle movement possibly subconscious possibly designed to tantalise him but when his arousal sprung eventually free there was no guile in her expression, she was hungry for it. He parted her lips with his thumb and positioned the glistening tip of his erection on her lower lip. She was trembling, he could have sworn she gave off a small whimper of desire. His hand stroked the line of her jaw and snaked round to the base of her skull. Slowly, inexorably he pulled her mouth onto him.

He stopped when he met resistance at the back of her throat. She needed more training to take it further and this was far enough for his present purpose. She was already shaking and spluttering, desperately trying to control her gag reflex. He held her and waited for her to compose herself. There was a gasp and a rush of air as she opened her mouth. He could tell her eyes were watering but she only released him for a second before engulfing his cock once more and resuming her efforts to compose herself.

Just as her breath was starting to slow he reached behind and his fingers found the cold supple wood of the cane he had left in the corner.

Move one hand down to the back of your knees. Slowly run two fingers up your inner thigh and just before you reach the top stroke back down again to your knees. Keep repeating.

She had barely composed herself when he delivered the first sharp strokes one on each leg. There was a muffled squeal and then a groan as the cane slid momentarily across her slick pussy. This lasted a brief second but was enough to break her concentration and once again she was gagging and retching. As she desperately tried to regain some measure of control he began a rhythmic series of strikes, alternating in rhythm and severity. Her gags and chokes were punctuated by muffled cries but doggedly, desperately she held on.

Eventually he pulled her head back and withdrew. Her smudged mascara trailed down her cheeks and her face was slick with saliva. Despite her dishevelled appearance her arousal was almost tangible. He ordered her to go to the bed and display. It was barely a whisper in her ear yet she jumped to her feet in an instant. She drew herself to her full height and gracefully walked to the bed. She sat on the bed and lay back drawing her legs up. Then her legs opened for him, inviting him in, displaying the bud of her arousal to him. This was going to be an enjoyable night.

Luke waited for the latest passage to sink in. If all was going to plan then Sarah's body would be aching for him, a mass of nerve ending pulsing under his direction.

Brush your hands across your pussy lips.

And again

And again

He repeated this command twenty times. He could see her in his mind's eye. Arching her back and gasping at each touch.

Now ease two fingers inside yourself and curl them towards you as you massage your clit with the palm of your hand

Gradually get faster. I want your body aching for me. I want you to give yourself up to me.

He gave her a minute, it wouldn't take long.

Now apply more pressure to your clit with the fingers of your other hand

I want you to cum for me Sarah

Cum for me!

He knew she was doing as he instructed. His excitement mounted as he waited for a response. His mind was running wild with images of her writhing body.

I came

Sir.

He could barely contain a grin at this. He wanted to ask how it felt, to share the moment with her. He needed to end the conversation before his role slipped.

I have to go. Email me your phone number.

He signed out, released his erection from its restraints and walked out of the room.

MrOh
MrOh
12 Followers