A Taste of Submission

Story Info
His first experience with submission.
4.2k words
4.37
34.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SassyLynn
SassyLynn
11 Followers

They entered the hotel room, dropped their bags on the floor and wrapped themselves in each other’s arms, their lips and tongues finding what they craved. His cock lengthened, hardened with the touch of her lips to his, her tongue to his, her hands on his back. As they continued to kiss, she unbuttoned and pulled his shirt free of his pants, her hands on his chest, his back, his sides, touching, rubbing, scratching his skin. She pulled away slightly, kissing his neck, the hollow in his throat, her tongue lapping at his nipples, her teeth gently biting them, her hand massaging his cock through his pants. He reached to pull her dress over her head, but she backed away.

“No.” she said firmly as she moved back to him and continued to touch him, teasing him, making him want her even more.

“Pull out the sofa bed – I have something planned for you tonight.” She directed.

He did as he was told, going along with her, totally under her control. The path he seemed to be on tonight would throw him deep into something unknown; this was a side of himself he’d only fantasized about. He’d always wanted to experiment and relinquish sexual control. She’d been sexually aggressive with him before and knew that if anyone could lead him into submission, it would be her.

“Take off your clothes – slowly.” She said as she moved to a chair across the room. He watched her move and thought of what might or might not be under her dress and how much he wanted to touch her, to bury his tongue in her. She pulled the chair from beneath the desk and hiked up her dress to straddle it easier. She sat down on the chair, her legs spread wide, her arms folded on the back of the chair. Through the slots in the back of the chair, he could see she had on only her stockings, her naked pussy begged his eyes to look – and he did. He felt himself grow harder as he looked at her pussy through the chair rails.

“Take off your clothes.” She said, much more firmly this time, as he was not paying attention to her words, only to the lips between her legs.

He did as he was told. He did a slow striptease for her, knowing she was wanting him as much as he was wanting her. Once he was completely nude, his clothes in a pile, she motioned for him to come to her.

“Stand before me.” She commanded.

He went to her and stopped just short of the chair. She reached out, taking his hard cock in her hands, massaging, rubbing, pulling, gently twisting him. Without taking her hands off of him, she rose from the chair, stepped in front of it, pushed it back with her foot and kneeled in front of him. Her hand guided his cock into her mouth. Memories of his cock in her mouth hit him all at once; the feelings so incredible, her tongue licking the head of his cock, her soft lips around the tender ridge. Her wet hand sliding up and down the shaft – not only was he remembering these things, he was feeling them as she was doing them. The pictures in his mind were overwhelming and he felt his knees begin to weaken. She sucked him, gently massaged his balls, touched a wet finger to his virgin ass. His knees grew weaker still. Suddenly, she stopped.

“Lie face down on the bed and close your eyes.” She instructed. He did.

“Do you trust me?” she asked.

“Yes.” He answered slowly as she placed a velour mask over his eyes, blinding him.

“Don’t move.” She said.

She trailed her fingertips on his back side from his ankle over his calf, tracing the crease on the back of his knee, over his thigh, outlining the curve of his ass as her fingers felt his skin; onto his back, over his shoulder blade, along the top of his shoulder to the side of his neck, up to the nape then to the top of his head, her hand gently pulling his hair. He knew she could see the goose bumps rise from his skin and he could not help himself as he moaned from the pleasure he felt.

Her hand left his body and he heard the distinct sound of Velcro being pulled apart. He felt the soft band of a restraint around one wrist, then the other, binding him to the frame of the sofa bed. He knew his ankles would be next as he heard the Velcro pull apart, her hands retracing the steps they’d taken on his body earlier. He could not move, at least not much, bound to the frame of the bed. He could see only what was in his mind because of the blindfold. He trusted her implicitly, yet, his nervousness was palatable. His stomach unsettled, his hands sweating, his fists clenched.

As he lay on his stomach, he could hear her movement in the room, the sounds becoming more intense. He strained to hear what he could not see. His mind started wandering, recalling the things they’d talked about doing together – and those they’d do together with others involved. She’d told him nothing about what was going to happen tonight.

He heard the click of the CD player, the music filtering through the stillness, slow, steady, sensual.

He smelled her perfume as she moved closer, then away, leaving the heady aroma of vanilla and cinnamon in the air near him. Did she have on more of the fragrance or was it just that his senses were beginning to intensify? He remembered the last time he’d smelled her so close, the memories of that night still clear. As he thought of her tongue on his neck that night and the shivers it caused, his cock hardened again, his pulse raced, his skin flushed.

“If at any point you want me to stop, tell me. Since you may tell me to stop and not really mean it, don’t say stop, say blue. Is that understood?” she asked.

“Yes.” He replied, his voice low and husky. He began to feel as though this would be a night he’d never forget, a night that proved, once again, that being with her only got more incredible every time they were together.

He felt the air stir as she moved closer to him, her fragrance stronger as she leaned over him, her tongue touching his earlobe quickly, gently. She trailed her warm, wet tongue from his earlobe down the side of his neck, across the back of his neck, onto his shoulder, back across his neck, behind his ear, her lips taking his earlobe completely into her mouth. He shivered and moaned as he felt his cock hardening again, growing, wanting to be touched, hoping that she’d soon have his cock in her warm mouth.

As she leaned over him he felt the softness of the material of her dress, the firmness of her breasts beneath the fabric, her nipples hard. He again felt her tongue on the back of his neck, licking from the base of his neck into his hair and down again, her hand rubbing his back as she licked him. Her tongue soon followed the trail of her hand, tracing his spine, her other hand caressing his neck, the fabric of her dress touching the skin on his side, grazing against his hip as she moved further down his body, her tongue sliding gently between his ass cheeks. Ever so slowly, she caressed his ass with her hands, positioning herself now on the bed, kneeled between his legs, her hands spreading him further apart, her tongue touching him where none have ventured. He felt her wet finger probe the edges of his anus and he found this an unbelievable pleasure and hoped she would continue. Her tongue, hot and wet, probed inside of him, wetting him, allowing her to slowly, gently, place the tip of her finger inside him, gently pushing, going further into him, the sexual pleasure surprising him. Soon he knew she had her entire finger inside of him, massaging him, the feeling intense. As had become the norm with her, he could not help but moan with the pleasure he felt. She withdrew her finger, only to put it in again, this time a little quicker, a little harder and he could not believe how incredible it felt.

She continued to move her finger in and out of his ass, quicker, harder, the pleasure becoming more and more intense. He felt her tongue on his balls, licking, sucking – he’d not felt anything like this before and found his breathing was becoming heavier, more rapid, the moans increasing in volume. Her tongue was back inside of him quickly, darting in and out. Suddenly he felt the skin from her finger touching him, but this time she pushed two of her fingers inside of him. For a moment he felt as though he would rip apart but that was overcome quickly by the incredible pleasure he felt at being filled by her. She pushed and pulled her fingers in and out of him quickly, building up speed and depth. He felt the familiar feel of an orgasm coming on and moaned loudly.

“You are not allowed to cum yet.” She said sternly as she continued to massage him from the inside. God, what could he think of, what could he do to avoid cuming? Baseball scores, basketball, anything, just don’t cum.

Thankfully she stopped soon after and left him panting.

“Very good. Are you thirsty?” she asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

He felt her move off of the bed and heard her walk quietly across the carpet to the bathroom where he heard water running first over her hands then, shortly afterwards, into a glass. He hadn’t realized he’d been breathing so heavily, his mouth was completely dry. He heard her come back to the bed, smelled her coming closer, felt her sit on the bed next to him, the fabric of her dress grazing his skin, setting him on fire once again with the memory of what had just happened.

“Turn your head towards me.” She said.

He turned his head and a straw was placed in his mouth. He drank from the straw as if he’d not had anything to drink for days.

“That’s enough.” She proclaimed. “Now, I’m going to unstrap you from the bedframe, but will not remove your mask. Once you’re released, I want you to roll over onto your back. Do not touch me unless you are told to do so. Do you understand?” she asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

She went about unstrapping him and removed the restraints from his ankles and wrists. After she removed a wrist cuff, she rubbed lotion into the area that had been covered by the cuff, massaging it deeply. She rubbed the palm of his hand as well, massaging gently then firmly, rolling his fingers between hers, massaging the webs between his fingers, then she took each finger into her mouth, sliding it in and out of the wetness, her tongue wrapping around the tip of his finger as it had wrapped around the tip of his cock earlier. She licked and kissed the palm of his hand, his wrist, his forearm, the crease of his elbow and up to his shoulder. She kissed the hollow of his throat again, teasing him with tiny licks at the base of his neck, above his collarbone, under his jaw, to his ear. He moaned soft and low at these kisses and licks she was placing on him.

He felt her lean into him, her mouth covering his, her lips warm and wet, her tongue pushing his lips apart, venturing into his mouth, touching his tongue hungrily, taking his tongue to hers. She took his head in her hands, her fingers under his jaw, gently rubbing, reaching back behind his ears, pulling him further into her, devouring him.

She continued to kiss him deeply, moving a hand away from his face, putting it on his chest, rubbing the skin and hair there. He felt her hand continue down over his stomach, on to his hip, her soft fingertips making their way to the crease between his thigh and cock. She lightly stroked this very sensitive skin, almost tickling him. She grasped his balls in her hand, massaging them gently, his cock rising higher and higher, getting harder and harder.

She broke away from the kiss, her lips trailing after her hand, leaving wet kisses along his chest, down over his belly, her tongue slipping into his bellybutton, the skin of her neck grazing his cock and she moved further down his body, finally taking his cock into her hot mouth. She brought him out of her mouth and into her wet hand, the head of his cock disappearing into her cupped hand, then back out on the way back to her wet and waiting mouth, her tongue wrapped around the head, teasing him inside of her mouth, suddenly taking all of him into her mouth, the head of his cock touching the back of her throat. She brought his cock in and out of her mouth many more times, each stroke just a bit different than the last, driving him to feelings he’d only dreamed about.

He reached out to touch her hair, wanting to caress her.

“No. Don’t touch me unless you’re told to do so.” She stated firmly as she moved away from his cock.

He felt her move off the bed, heard the soft rustling of fabric and smelled her perfume once again as she threw her dress onto his head. He grabbed her dress, inhaling the scent of her.

She moved back onto the bed, kneeling between his legs, taking his cock into her wet hands then back into her mouth again. She sucked his cock, teased it with her tongue and her teeth, taking into the back of her throat again, bringing him closer and closer to the edge of sanity. He moaned again and again as it felt so incredible.

He felt her move away again, only to feel her thigh against his hip as she straddled him, his swollen cock guided to the inside of her tight pussy. They both moaned as she impaled herself on him and began to rock on him. As she rocked back and forth on his cock, he felt her hand gently tugging on his balls, her finger touching his anus, pushing inside him as she rocked and rocked.

“Throw the dress on the floor. Give me your hands.” She instructed.

He did and she placed both his hands on her breasts. He could feel her nipples hard and straining against the fabric of her bra. She held his hands in place as she continued to rock back and forth on his cock. Although he was still masked, he remembered her body so well that he could see her in his mind, her hair wild by now, damp with sweat, her eyes wide with that look she always got that made him melt, the tops of her breasts moving with the rhythm of what her hips were doing. He felt the fabric of her bra give way as she removed it and tossed it to the floor, her bare breasts now in his hands, the nipples hard against his flesh.

“Do you want my nipples in your mouth? Do you want to suck my nipples and make them even harder?” she asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

He felt her move off of his cock, the wetness from her now leaving his cock cold. He felt her move up his body, her pussy leaving a wet trail up his chest. She leaned over him, her mouth covering his, her breasts crushing on his chest, her mouth soon replaced with a breast.

He sucked her nipple, biting it lightly then firmer as she moved back, stretching her nipple, but keeping it between his teeth, not letting go. His hands wrapped around her breast, holding her to him, he continued to suck her nipple into his mouth as she moaned at the pleasure he was giving her. He pushed her out of his mouth, taking the other breast in turn, biting the nipple gently, rolling his tongue around it. He continued to do this as he took his other hand and grasped the other nipple between his thumb and finger, rolling it, pinching it, feeling it grow larger and harder with each touch. She seemed to be enjoying the firmer, harder touches and pinches so he continued biting harder and pinching harder as she continued to moan louder.

“Enough.” She said as she backed away.

He felt her move further up his body, he could smell the scent of her pussy closer and closer until he was sure she had it right over his mouth.

Her thumb touched his lips and he licked it, finding her juices on his lips and her thumb. He sucked her thumb into his mouth, his tongue teasing it inside his mouth, pushing it back out, sucking it back in, wrapping his tongue around her thumb, biting her lightly.

“Now,” she started, “suck this.” She said as she lowered her pussy onto his lips. She used her hands to hold her lips apart, opening her pussy wide, her swollen clit easy to find with his tongue. He licked and sucked her clit, he fucked her with his tongue as she moaned and gyrated her hips, moving her pussy around his mouth, his lips, his tongue. Her breathing was heavy, her smell intoxicating, her clit swollen and sensitive like never before. He still could not see, but he knew how she looked, her skin flushed, her nipples hard, he could feel her thighs shake and he knew she was close to an orgasm. He moved his hand between them, putting two fingers into her wet hole, pushing them in and out of her, further in each time, feeling for the spongy place at the front of her wall, then gently massaging it as he continued to suck and lick her clit, gently biting it now and again, her moans let him know how incredible this was for her. He felt her muscles contract around his fingers, her breathing stopped as she was engulfed in her orgasm. Quickly her breathing started and her muscles relaxed briefly as he removed his fingers from her.

She moved away from him again, leaving the bed. He listened intently to see what was going on. She got a drink of water for herself then gave him one as well.

“Thank you.” He said as she removed the straw from his mouth.

He felt her move away again then heard the click of the CD player opening, the changing of CDs, the click of the player closing then music coming through the air again. This music was softer, jazzier, lively.

He heard a zipper, but didn’t know what it might have been to. The rustling of some fabric or paper, he couldn’t quite make out the sounds. A metallic clinking? Then he heard the sound of the door opening and closing. What in the world was she doing now? He was SO tempted to lift the mask, to see what was going on, to get the hell out of there! But he stayed exactly where he was; trusting her, wanting her, needing her.

The door opened and closed again and he heard her walk across the carpet into the other room, set something down, and come back to him.

“Sit up. Swing your legs over to the side and stand.” She said.

He did and when he stood, she put his hand on her shoulder and led him away from the sofa bed and into the room where the king size bed was. She guided him down onto the bed, positioned him with his legs spread apart. It was cooler in this room and he was grateful for that as he’d thought he would melt the next time she touched him.

He felt her back on the bed, between his legs, her hair touching his legs as she moved her head around and around, her hand cupping his balls, gently teasing them, her tongue playing with his cock, waking it up once again. He felt her other hand move away and come back, heard something he couldn’t place, but realized what it was immediately when the first drop of cold water hit his leg. She had a piece of ice in her hand and was letting it drip onto him!

“God that’s cold!” he said.

“Yes, it is.” She replied as she continued to let the cold water drip on him, leaving a cold trail across his thigh, a few drops trickled onto the area just above his cock, and more dripped onto the top of his other thigh.

The drip stopped and he heard the unmistakable sound of ice being chewed. Her cold tongue touched the tip of his cock, making him jump. Her hand was cold as well and it held his cock firmly in place, her mouth over the head of his cock, warming as the ice disappeared from her mouth. She continued to suck his cock as she’d done before, her tongue wrapped around the head, her teeth nibbling at him, her hand wet, his swollen cock sliding in and out of her mouth and hand, faster and faster, then slowing, the speeding up once again. He felt his cock come out of her mouth, but stay in her hand, the pad of her thumb massaging the sensitive area just on the underside of his cockhead, her tongue now lapping at his balls, quickly probing his anus. She moved his cock back to her now very warm mouth and sucked him gently. Her hand played with his balls, her fingers teasing his ass, his hips rising to let her play with that oh so sensitive area again.

He felt her other hand move away then come back to him. Something cold, but not ice, touched his skin. It felt like a clip or a small chain, he couldn’t figure this one out.

SassyLynn
SassyLynn
11 Followers
12