A Taste of the Other Side

Story Info
She was promised a great night. She'll have it. Now, wake up.
1.4k words
3.55
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Idiot, wake up."

You blink a couple of times. You look at her, "What?"

She folds her arms across her chest, "You're a fucking tease. You promised me a great fucking night and you fell asleep."

"Excuse me? I fucking-"

"No. You promised me a great night. I'm having it. NOW. Get off the fucking couch."

You open your mouth to protest, and in response she grabs your hair and tilts your head back, exposing your throat. You groan in protest as she tugs your head away from the couch and towards the floor. Clumsily you fall to your knees. She laughs at you. You expect your sluts to do this so gracefully, so quickly and obediently and you can't even figure out that she wants you between her legs. She stands, still holding your hair tightly and drags you towards herself, so you're looking up at her - with far too much defiance in your eyes.

"Pull down your pants. Let me see your cock again."

"No. Fuck y-"

She pulls your head back again, and she can see the muscles in your jaw twitch as you clench your teeth.

"Pull. Your. Cock. Out. Now."

You don't move.

"Cheeky little slut."

She moves over top of you, forcing your face into her pussy.

"You can breathe when you've got you cock out."

You twist your head, and she can feel your face getting hot with embarassment, and, if she knows anything about you, arousal. The way you move your head is only rubbing her and teasing her. It's turning her on, and you know it. You stop, and make a noise.

"Is your cock out, slut?"

You make a noise.

"Yes? Lick me if your cock is out and I'll let you breathe."

You quickly flick your tongue out and she lets go of your head, and glances at your other one. She quirks an eyebrow.

"Oh, sweetie. You thought you were going to get me off with that? Uh-uh. You're going to have to work for me."

She moves your head back between her thighs. You look at her, and she smiles. She knows you're confused - angry and resentful but also wildly aroused.

"You better get to work or you aren't going to get to cum tonight."

You reluctantly begin eating her out. Slowly. Tenatively. She forces your face into herself, "Not good enough, slut. You're going to have to get me off. And I'd guess you have about three minutes to do it because that's the longest you can go without breath." You don't take her seriously immediately. You try to pull away and she keeps your head in place. "Get me off, slut, then you can breathe."

Furiously you go to work. She pushes her hips forward, meeting you. "Mmm, you fucking slut, you didn't tell her you were so good at eating pussy. I think I may keep you." You suck on her clit, and she feels herself getting closer. You moan - for air, and in arousal. "Oh, you're such a good fucking slut. Mmmf. Don't. Fucking. Stop." She grinds against your face, soaking wet. She pull your hair as she cums, and after it's done rocketing through her, she lets go of your head. She run her fingers through your hair. "You may prove useful to me yet."

You're catching your breath, and she crouches down in front of you, holding your chin, making you look at her. "You're a toy now. Got it?"

"I-"

"Got it?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes? Yes, WHAT?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, you're not the dumbest slut I've met."

She pushes you over, and you make no effort to resist. Lying on your back, cock standing tall, eyes closed in thought. She stands, and walks around you.

"There are some rules tonight, slut."

You open your eyes and look at her.

"Rule number one: you don't touch me or yourself without instruction or permission. Rule number two: You don't cum without instruction or permission. Rule number three: You don't get a drop of your filthy cum on me."

"I-"

"Rule number four: Yes, Mistress and No, Mistress are the only things you may say, unless otherwise instructed. If you'd like to ask for something you'll use your goddamned manners."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mm, you are a quick learner. Now, stay still."

She wraps her hand around your cock, and looks at you. "Tell me what a slut you are?"

You stay silent.

She moves her hand up and down your shaft, and slides her other one up and down your legs. Without warning, she slaps your thigh. You flinch.

"Tell me you're a slut."

"I'm a slut."

She plays with your cock, admiring it, and ignoring you. You begin to move, and she glares at you, and slaps your other thigh.

"Calm down, fucktoy, this isn't for you. I'm having fun. You squirming like that ruins it."

She feels your muscles tense as you force yourself to still. She moves her hand faster and faster. You're being so good that she slides her lips down to the tip of your cock, and tastes you.

"Do you promise to sit perfectly still for me, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She takes your cock deep into her throat and you groan. She bobs her head around your cock, feeling you against the back of her throat. She pauses, and climbs over top of you, pussy near your face. "Work for me, slut." You move your tongue to her pussy and she laughs. "No. Eat my ass." You don't respond. "I will fucking shove your tongue-"

You begin licking, and she moans. She plays with herself while you do it, and closes her eyes. When she open them, your hand is around your cock, tugging away. She shifts, and slaps your hand.

"You. Are. My. Fucktoy." She moves onto her knees above your cock and holds both your wrists in her hands. She lowers herself so your cock is rubbing against her clit. She moans gently. She grinds her clit against your cock, faster and faster. "Mmm, you're almost as good as my inanimate toys." she tilts her head back, enjoying the feeling of playing with her newest addition to her toy collection. "Now, slut, if I let go of your hands, will you be a good boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good slut." She lets go of your hands, and grabs your cock, holding the tip close to her pussy. She rubs herself with it. Teasing herself, but primarily teasing you. She is dripping wet. She rubs your cock along her slit, rocking against it, moaning, her free hand playing with her tits.

"Now, fucktoy, I want you to finger me. Feel how tight I am."

You reach up and slide a single finger into her, and look at her in surprise. You add a second, and know that you would have to work if you wanted to get a third in. She rocks with your fingers pumping in and out of her, holding your cock tightly. Finally she stops, and instructs you to remove your fingers. She returns to dragging your cock along her pussy, making it wet without letting it inside of her. You push your hips up at her and she laughs.

"Beg."

"Please fuck me mistress?"

"Why should I?"

"I want to cum, mistress."

"Nope."

"Because I want to be your fucktoy, Mistress."

She smiles, and lowers herself onto your cock.

"Good fucking slut. You feel so big... Mmm." she moves herself up and down on your cock, fucking herself with it. You move your hips to meet hers. "Such a good... mmm... fuck..."

"Please may I cum, Mistress?"

She doesn't answer. She keeps riding your cock.

"Shut, up, slut. I'm enjoying myself."

"Please..."

"Shut. Up."

"I'm going to fucking cum..."

"Don't you dare cum inside me, slut."

"You're so tight..."

"Don't you dare cum yet, slut."

She feels you swell inside her, and quickly pulls herself off you, wrapping her hand around your cock. She aims it back towards you, just in time to feel it pulse. She smiles, watching your hot load jet all over your face, and into your open mouth, as some falls to the floor. Without thinking your lick your lips.

"Mmm, cumslut, do you feel better?"

"... yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Yes, WHAT?"

"I thought we were done..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she grabs you and turns you over, forcing you onto your knees. "You didn't even give me time to get off, you came so quickly. Plus, you broke all of our rules." She drags her finger over the single drop of cum that spilled onto her, and shoves it in your mouth. "Clean up the floor, too, slut. The night's not nearly over. I'm not done playing with you."