A Taste of What's to Cum

Story Info
Woman makes a video with a she-male.
1.8k words
4.3
49.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have an open relationship. I travel a lot for work, and we do it in order to maintain trust in the other aspects of our relationship.

I'm in my late forties, and being on the road, I don't always have a choice in my partners, but I try to be careful and not to choose just anyone, and when I can, I have regular partners. There's a couple I know in Dallas, where the husband likes to see his wife with other men. I also have a married girlfriend in Sante Fe and a twenty-two year-old unattached waitress in San Diego.

My wife is younger than I am, she's thirty-six, and still in her prime as far as looks go. She has shoulder length blonde hair and c-cups with these brown freckles on her chest that drive me crazy (I have a thing for freckles). She works out and has a tight stomach and hips.

Though it's not a spoken rule, my wife usually only plays with this couple we swing with regularly, or other women. She's a bisexual and often times finds she would rather be with other women anyway, as a lot of men don't know what they're doing.

Whenever there's an exception to the rule, she asks permission first. She doesn't need to, but she always does-- like the time I was in a meeting and I got a text message asking if she could fuck the college kid who does our lawn.

Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I'll come home and have a home movie to watch of my wife with some beautiful woman (my wife has great taste), or else the hard-bodied, but incredibly nervous Adonais who mows our lawn. We have three cameras, and she'll set them up during the scene, and then edit them together later.

An hour ago, I got a text message from my wife after I landed—I was coming in from Salt Lake, where sadly, I didn't get laid all week—it said "Surprise waiting at home. Something new. Be excited."

I couldn't imagine what it might be other than a video, which wouldn't have warranted a text. Another rule is, she clears it with me before inviting people into our bed on nights I'm getting back from a trip, so I knew it wasn't that.

The cab ride home I'm thinking, something new, something new... I couldn't for the life of me guess what it might be.

There's not a whole lot we haven't tried. Lately, we've been experimenting with anything and everything just to keep it fresh.

I get home to our house in the suburbs, and enter to find candles lit and the lights dimmed all over the house. On the dining room table is an open bottle of wine, a glass, a red rose, and DVD with a sticky note on it that says "play me."

My wife is obviously hiding from me somewhere in the house, which is something she does when she makes me a movie. I pour a glass of wine and take the DVD into the living room and put it in.

It comes on as I sit back in the love seat closest to the entertainment center.

My wife in a pink dress is standing in our living room in front of a camera obviously placed in front of our television so that it looks like a mirror image of where I'm sitting, only it's my wife on the screen standing in front of a much taller woman.

"Hi honey," she says, on the screen. "This is Cher."

And she steps out of the way to reveal a gorgeous Amazon of a woman, a head taller than her, in a short, short pink dress. She has a deep tan with long, golden hair with blonde highlights, and full, round lips, glossed pink. She actually looks a little bit like Britney Spears, which is odd, as my wife doesn't normally go in for the Barbie doll type.

"Cher and I met on Tuesday night, and we had such a good time, I invited her back to make a movie for my loving husband. Say hello to my loving man, baby."

Cher giggles and waves, then says in one of the deepest, most sultry voices I've ever heard from a woman, "Hello loving man."

"Anyway, we have a date with her on Saturday if you feel up to it. You two have a lot in common. You both like pussy, getting head, double-penetration..."

She turns and kisses Cher lightly on the lips, and turns back to the camera, but Cher has pulled one of my wife's pink dress straps down over her shoulder and is trying to get at her breast. My wife slaps her hand playfully.

"Not yet, bitch."

"Oh! I never!" Cher laughed playfully.

"Other things, too. So yes, we have a date with her on Saturday if you want, but no pressure. For now, just take out that long, hard cock and stroke it. Enjoy!"

And then the video cuts to the two of them sitting on the loveseat making out. Cher has my wife's dress pulled down around her stomach and was massaging her breasts. She pushes my wife back against the arm of the sofa, and leans into her, kissing her breasts and licking her nipples.

As she is doing it, there is a nice view of the bottom of Cher's tan bare ass, poking out of her short, pink dress. As I pull out my hardening dick, I smile at the thought that I am going to get to be in the middle of these two women.

On the screen, my wife pulls down the top of Cher's dress and starts playing with her breasts. Then she starts to suck on the nipple closest to the camera.

"Oh god – I'm so wet for you," I hear my wife say, though the audio isn't great."

The video cuts to my wife lying back on the love seat and Cher straddling her head. Cher stretches out over my wife to where her head is at a level with her crotch. I am surprised, so far there has been only the one camera angle. My wife has been getting more elaborate lately, working with all of our cameras.

Cher pulls my wife's skirt up so that her dress is around her waist, and her head disappears between my wife's thighs to lick her pussy. Then, the camera cuts, and there's a close-up of Cher licking my wife's pussy.

Her eyes, heavily painted with dark eye-shadow are closed as she spreads the labia with long, manicured fingernails. She puts her tongue to the clit and starts working it. The close-up stays for a while as Cher works on my wife's pussy. Then, she looks up and smiles into the camera, her nose and cheeks shiny with juices, over my wife's gleaming pussy.

Then it cuts back to the other angle of them both in the sixty-nine position. I notice Cher's hips humping down and up on my wife's face.

The camera cuts to the other side, and its my wife's face, tongue out, being tea-bagged by two dark, round testicles. When they come up, I can see her hand working a cock on the other side of it. My wife grabs the balls and licks them.

Then, looking up, she smiles at the camera: "Surprise!"

I have stopped stroking myself, I am so shocked. Then the camera cuts again to the long view, and Cher is standing over my wife, fucking her face with her cock.

I start rubbing my dick again.

On camera, my wife stands up. She sits Cher down.

"Are you ready for my pussy?" she says to the camera.

My wife straddles Cher's lap. Through her legs, I see her reach down and guide her cock into her pussy.

"How's that for a surprise?" my wife says.

I look up. She's standing in the doorway to the living room in a short, blue night-dress. I smile.

She walks over, and stands in front of me. I lift the bottom of her nightie, lean in, and spreading her labia with my fingers, lick her slit.

"We have a date with her tomorrow?"

On the screen my wife is still riding Cher's cock.

"If you want. I didn't know how you'd take it—I wanted to give you a taste."

"A taste?" I smile, look back at the screen. Cher has turned my wife to the camera and is fucking her doggy-style.

I finger her pussy, and tell her that I'm ready for it too.

I turn her around, and she kneels to the floor. I wet her pussy more with my fingers, and slide my dick in her from behind.

"Oh, baby!" she says, over her screen-self moaning for Cher.

In a minute or so, we're fucking good. I push her forward, even closer to the screen, so that she's face-to-face with herself, moaning in unison.

On the screen, Cher grabs a fistful of her hair, so I do too. She's crying out desperately now, and I know she's close.

On the screen, she starts to cum. I lick the fingers of my free hand and start toying with her asshole. This sends her over the edge.

The camera cuts to my wife lying back on the loveseat again. Cher is standing over her face, jerking her cock. I pull out of my wife, whose still breathing heavy.

I help her to her feet. I put her back on the loveseat, and put my cock to her face, stroking for all I'm worth. She has her tongue out, and I jerk my dick so that it keeps rubbing against it.

On the screen, Cher explodes over my wife's face.

As Cher's stroking is winding down, my wife takes her cock in her mouth to get the remainder of the cum. Then, Cher leans down and they kiss, long and slow. The video cuts one more time to a closer shot of my wife and Cher, smiling, both of their faces smeared with cum.

"Until Saturday!" my wife says, and Cher just kisses her with those full lips at the screen.

And that's it for me. I go off down my wife's cheeks and chin, and she pulls me into her mouth.

I pull out my dick and look down at her smiling, cum-covered face.

"So we're on for tomorrow?" she says.

I shake my head yes.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

She smiles.

"What?"

"Seal it with a kiss?" She sticks out her tongue, holding a glob of my semen on it. I know how she loves it when I taste my own cum off of her, even though I'm still not sure I like it.

I hesitate, and then she puckers her lips at me, so I do.