A Teachable Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

She was quiet and thoughtful for a while, and then she confessed.

"I am sorry that I told you that story about my boyfriend trying to give it to me in the ass. That never happened. I asked him to do it several times, but he refused. He is not interested in that, all he wants are blowjobs. He is a silly, immature boy and I am going to break up with him."

"I have fantasized about anal sex for as long as I can remember. I don't know why, but I have wanted it that way ever since I first started to think about sex. If there is any truth to reincarnation, maybe I am a reincarnated gay man."

"I desperately wanted it in my ass, but I couldn't find the right guy to do it with. Until now. The real reason I am not doing well in your class is because I am not paying attention to the material, I am looking at you and imagining what you would be like naked."

"When you called me in for this counseling session I made up the story about my boyfriend not being able to get it in me, because I hoped that you would do exactly what you did. I knew you would try to help me, and I would go along with it. I am sorry about being deceitful, but I am not sorry that it worked."

Imagine my surprise. I thought I was manipulating her, and she was manipulating me!

"Julie, it is my turn to confess. I acted is if I only wanted to help you, but the fact is that stretching your virgin asshole was what I wanted. I do try to be a responsible, professional educator, but I could not pass up this chance. I am sorry that I was deceitful with you. But I am also glad that it worked out."

With a pleading look in her eyes, Julie said "Can I see you again?"

"Yes, I want to see you again too. But we can't be seen together out and about. Even if it is a social situation, the rumors will start to fly. You need to understand that you can never reveal what we are doing to anyone, not even your best friend. You could be expelled, and I will be out of a job."

She answered "I know. I would never do anything to harm you. And I know even if I swear someone to secrecy, they will swear someone else to secrecy, and so on. And we will be in trouble."

"OK, Julie, let's do this. Today is Tuesday. Let's agree to have a counseling session every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00PM. If anyone asks you what it is about, just say it is private and personal. I will tell anyone on the staff the same thing. There are rules in place to protect student's privacy, and no one can demand to know what we are meeting about. I will lock my door, and that will be that."

With a big smile on her face, she readily agreed. We got dressed, and I opened the door for her. Just in case anyone was in the hallway, we shook hands and she left without showing any sign of affection.

With a detached and cool attitude, she said "I will see you on Thursday."

I cursed myself silently when I realized that I would have to wait for two days. Why didn't I start with tomorrow? Oh well, my body will have more time to recover, and my holding tank will be overflowing again. Maybe I will ask her to suck me off for the first load. It would be interesting to see if she can swallow fast enough to get it all down. Then I will deliver the second load up her ass.

Back in my chair behind the desk, I thought about what had happened. For at least the rest of the school year, I will be fucking a cute young student up her tight asshole every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.

Life is good.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12