A Teacher's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They showed up on my doorstep Saturday morning. One dozen firm young titties bouncing around unfettered behind thin cotton knits with a half dozen clearly displayed peaches. Oh! and My! This was going to be interesting.

"Ok, ladies. Thank you all for coming. It is not often that students your age are willing to give a few minutes of your time in order to prove your commitment to the educational process. I will certainly do my best to make it worth your time by providing the individual tutoring that you need in order to improve your grades".

Now that the public reason was out there, we could continue. Of course my security system was recording everything that would happen. After they left, a bit of editing would skip the parts where one of them slipped away during the process.

Of course the very first thing they did after turning on the water was to hose me down, head to toe, while giggling hysterically. It was all part of the plan. I would be forced to go inside and change into some dry shorts. From time to time, one of the women would excuse herself to go potty and come in the house.

Susie apologized for being a virgin and wishing to remain so. She made up for it with a superb knob job.

Jessie loved it, bent over the arm of the couch while being pounded into the other arm.

Amanda simply allowed me to feast on her adorable slit and Mindy had the juiciest strawberries imaginable on the tips of her pert mammaries.

By the time the subject of their first attempt at blackmail showed up, I was ready for another go and was pleasantly surprised to find her tight and juicy, with amazing control of her pelvic muscles.

The last girl was a dusky beauty who sat on my lap and kissed me with a passion I never knew existed. She had me so excited that I found myself getting hard once more. She sat across my legs and trapped my expanding cock between her lower lips as she gracefully slid back and forth, using me to masturbate herself. She instinctively knew when to back off and start up again, to keep me on the ragged edge.

I was amazed that I was able to get it up at all, after the most awesome afternoon of my life and three world class eruptions. I guess the women had scheduled her last because no one else would have been able to get a rise out of me at that point.

"Would you like to do my ass?"

On a scale of one to ten, how would those seven words rank for most guys?

"Do you need an answer?"

"No. I just wanted to get you a little more firm so you would stretch my little asshole as much as I like."

Impossibly, it seemed that another pint or two of blood surged into my straining cock.

"You are so nice and big. Your cock is much bigger than either of my brothers and you kiss much better than Daddy."

Oh, shit. Is this going to get any hotter?

She slid a bit further toward me to allow the tip of my impatience to rub against her tiny pussy hole, then relaxed back down enough to wet it some more before rising up once more to put it where she wanted it.

The hour and a half she spent pushing her lithe, toned, tawny body down the entire length of my rod, she was telling me how she was hoping the other women were saving my cum deposits so she could suck them dry.

If I had not already cum three times that day, I would not have lasted five minutes with this sex demon. Why had I never noticed her before? It was likely that it was due to the fact that her tits weren't big enough to stand out when clothed. When naked and staring me in the face, there was much more than a handful. When she was able to demonstrate the inventiveness of her sensual mind, all others paled before her.

I would marry this woman in an instant! I was desperately trying to think of reasons not to do so when she dropped the bomb. It was impossible not to dream of getting my rocks off in her every day for the rest of my life.

"So, like, ya know, are we all getting A's?"

12