A Teacher's Punishment

Story Info
He feels a teacher a teacher up.
1.3k words
3.83
147.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat awake in bed slowly rubbing my cock all I could think about was how great the day had been and how things could only get better. I’ll take you back to when it all started, I had being sitting in French admiring the view of my very sexy teachers breasts as see bent over the desk in front of me explaining some verbs or something when my asshole of a friend hit my elbow forward which immediately shot my hand forward at my teachers breast which lead to her screaming out loud from shock and surprise and me being kept back after school to explain to her why I had groped her in class.

I decided to tell the truth about this one and not try and cover for my friend who got me in this situation in the first place, lets see how he likes it I thought. So I went to room 39C of in the extension away from the main part of the school to face my doom at the hands of a good looking French teacher I accidentally groped, at least it’s a good way to go I thought.

I reached the room knocked and entered the chairs and desks were all cleared off to the side of the room except for the teachers desk and chair at which sat Miss Richards my French teacher sat she looked up as I entered and told me to stand in front of the desk and explain myself, I started into my hole explanation about my friend and the pushing she stopped me around two lines in and told me to be quite and that in her eight years of teaching she had being groped 3 times and every time that it wasn’t they’re

Fault it was they’re friend’s had pushed them. I went silent and she asked me again why I had groped her, I just kept my mouth shut and hoped for the best she asked me if I thought see was attractive I look her up and down properly and believe me at 5’9’’ with long brown hair down to her shoulders and at the very least C cup tits she was looking beautiful, but of course me being me and fearing about being kicked out of school for sexually assaulting a teacher I just kind of mumbled out a yeah.

She got a strange kind of look in her eye and undid one of the buttons of her blouse almost as if she was tempting me to grab her tit again I tried to ignore this and concentrate on the predicament at hand. Then she ask me if I had got enjoyment out of grabbing her tit this question caught me by surprise and I had answered yes before I had realised what I had said it didn’t appear to catch her by surprise thou and she seemed almost pleased with herself. She then asked me if I got hard when I groped her while she undid another button and since now my mind was focused fully on the top of her cleavage I just nodded dumbly with my mouth open , she then asked me if I was getting hard now as she undid yet another button revealing a full view of her bra and tits,

I let my cock answer that one for me as she could immediately see a rise in my school pants she gave a little laugh looked me straight in the eye and said ‘well Billy fair is fair and since you got to feel me I should get to feel you, by the time she was finished the sentence her hand was already sliding down the front of my pants were it was greeted by my very hard 7 inch cock and believe me she did not look at all disappointed by the greeting.

She told me of the other three she had dealt with in the school none where as long and thick as mine boy did I feel proud of my cock at that moment I, and not only did I feel proud I felt myself I felt myself almost cum because Miss Richards had just wrapped her hand around my cock and started wanking me off, I know this should of felt weird but all I could feel was there is a gorgeous in a room with my alone with her hand wrapped around my cock wanking me off and man did it feel great as her hand expertly moved up and down my cock turning her hand slightly as she reached the head of my cock. I started moaning out loud and she look me straight in the eye and told me that I had to give her a warning before I cum so she would have enough time to receive my load in her mouth, I nodded to let her know I understood and then straight away told her I was almost ready she quickly pulled down my pants and boxers and to her surprise got slapped in the face by my huge cock springing out she looked up smiled at me liked a child who had just received the best gift in the world and then proceeded to wrap her lips around my cock bringing the full 7 inches into her mouth the pleasure was unreal and I started to pump my cock in and out of her mouth but not for long as her expert blowjob quickly made me blow my full load in her mouth. I fell back against the table totally out of breath at the magnificent blow job I had just received from my French teacher.

Miss Richards raised up off her knees wiped her mouth kissed me on the lips and told me that I was excused and could go, at this I sat up straight looked her straight in the eye and said ’well miss as you said fairs fair you got to make me cum I should get to make you’ and before she could say anything I picked her up sat her on the table kneeled down in between her legs pulled down her black lace panties and stuck my face into her pussy and started giving her oral sex, her pussy tasted so sweet probably the best I ever tasted and I knew she was enjoying it as much as me because I felt two hands dig themselves into my hair and push my face in harder and further into her pussy she was so wet my face was quickly covered in her juices un till finally she couldn’t take the pleasure anymore and had to push my face away after her third orgasm she lay back on the table totally breathless and worn out but I was just getting hard again.

I crawled up on top of her ripped open the rest of the buttons on her shirt and ripped open her bra to reveal her marvellous tits which I started to suck on gently bighting her nipples moving my lips gently up to her mouth where I kissed her face all over then I stood up pulled off her skirt climbed on top and fucked her like she had never being fucked before she then switched places with my and climbed on top of me and started bouncing up and down on top of my cock so hard the table gave way below us and I came inside her, it was one of the best orgasms I ever had and by the pleased look on her face I say it was the same for her too. We both got up and got dressed to leave but as I reached the door she called me back and told me that for damaging school property I would have to stay back after school in a private detention with her for at least the next month, she then kissed me on the lips and left me alone in the room with a broken desk and a delighted look on my face.

Now that is the reason why my day was great. And why the next month looks like it’s going to be fantastic.