A Teacher's Sin Uncovered Ch. 03

Story Info
My Next Assignment: Spend an Evening with Coach.
6.8k words
4.64
85.8k
56

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the third installment of A Teacher's Sin Uncovered. There is a fourth (and, for now, final) chapter drafted, which should follow shortly. I left the story open ended. If anyone has any thoughts for another chapter or two, please send. I can't say I'll have the skill or imagination to write them, but I'm always interested.

Coach is based on a good friend who is not, by the way, a coach.

I am currently working on a Hurricane Katrina story and another chapter about Sam and Bella.

I wish all a Merry Christmas and, as always, all story characters, if they were actual people, would be eighteen years of age or older.

* * * *

On the way home I stopped at the gym; once home I went for a run. I finished a few blocks short of the house, walked back, taking the time to think. Andy was always two steps ahead of me, nothing I did or said affected him. He seemed to enjoy playing with me. Would I be less interesting if I surrendered, stopped resisting? Would he lose interest?

He also had me in a constant state of arousal. Was that his plan, to reduce me to a sexual frenzy, then fuck me? After that would he keep his word and let me go?

I had no plan to deal with Andy, I had no option other than to trust his assurance that whatever was going on was short term, then I'd be free.

I was turned-on. I'd need to induce Bruce back to bed. He was, however, already concerned about my raging libido, wondering what had gotten into me. I felt a sudden resentment. I was a babe; why didn't he just fuck me silly? Not a helpful thought; I pushed it from my head.

I sent him a text, "Can't wait for my man to get home, let's cook out tonight," threw two potatoes in the oven, filled a pot with water to steam broccoli, and lay two defrosted steaks in the sink. Red meat might get his motor running.

After showering I put on panties and a gray skirt he liked and, topless, did my make-up. At ten minutes to six I put on a bra, turned on the grill, heated the water. I was sitting in the living room, blow-drying my hair, when Bruce walked in.

He put his stuff down. I flipped off the blow dryer, hooked a finger under his belt, gave him a kiss.

"I turned the grill on baby; the steaks are in the sink; throw the broccoli in the steamer."

He pecked my lips, ducked into the kitchen, headed outside. I resumed blow drying my hair, making sure he could see me through the plate glass window while acting as if I didn't know he was following me with his eyes. When done I leaned forward and poured two glasses of wine, providing him a grade-A view of my butt, slithered into a yellow tank top, loaded two plates with broccoli and potatoes, joined him.

We ate on the patio. I ran my foot up his leg. I leaned forward, displayed some cleavage, checked his crotch. He was erect. When we finished he started to pick up his plate.

I stood, glided around the table, motioned for him to turn his chair to face me.

"Why don't we leave that for later?"

A bit uneasy, not one to delay cleaning up, he said, "Okay."

I knelt before him, undid his belt, reached inside.

"Honey, are you sure, out here, what if somebody sees us."

"Well, I hope they'll enjoy the show."

I didn't actually say that, I just thought that. What I said, not really caring whether it was true, was, "Don't worry baby, I checked, no one can see us."

I wrapped my fingers around his prick and pulled it out, stroked it. My tongue darted out for a quick lick.

"It's, it's so big baby. My baby's got a big," and, delaying for effect, added, "cock."

I took it in both hands, gave it a tight squeeze, massaged it, first with my palms, then my fingertips. I licked up its underside, kissed the cock-head, then let it go to toss aside my tank top and bra. I took several inches into my mouth and after throughly wetting it, leaned forward and captured it between my breasts. Looking into his eyes, I carefully rolled my breasts up and down his prick. At first he had glanced around, uncomfortable about being outdoors and being caught, but step-by-step his discomfort surrendered to the power of my mouth and tits. He leaned back, rested his hands on my shoulders, began humping my breasts.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like fucking my tits? Would you like to come all over my big fat titties"

Dirty talk wasn't Bruce's thing, but he didn't object.

"Maybe I should blow you. Imagine my lovely lips wrapped around your thick cock."

I released him from my tits, lowered my head, kissed the cock-head.

"So nice and big baby."

I closed my mouth around his dick, lashed it with my tongue, let it slowly slide out between compressed lips and pressed it to his belly while licking the shaft. Then I took about half of it back into my mouth, bobbed my head up and down, flicked my tongue on it, lubricated it with warm slippery saliva.

I definitely did not do this enough.

I ran my tongue around the blood-engorged head and stroked the shaft with my hand, then cupped and massaged his balls, my fingers groping with a firm but gentle touch. His testicles were big, the most impressive thing about his equipment. I let his dick slide from my face.

"Your balls are so full baby. Do you mind if I suck them?"

I didn't wait for an answer. Taking my time, making sure Bruce enjoyed every hot wet sensation, I licked a testicle with the tip, then the flat of my tongue, before enveloping it with my lips, sucking on it. I let it slide from my mouth and grasping his dick with my left hand, I cradled his ball sac with my right, opened my jaws wide and sucked both testicles into my mouth. I worked my tongue under each, slid it to the opening of my throat, hummed, imparting the delicate vibrations to his balls.

Bruce moaned,"Mmmmh...."

Saliva seeped from my mouth. My chin was wet, his groin was wet, my pussy was soaked. His balls started to tighten.

I pushed them past my lips, replaced them with his cock. It pulsated in time with his heart beat. I moved forward until it reached the entrance to my throat, then pulled back and licked the knob. Underscoring the obscene event with obscene noise, I lapped and gulped, then raised myself on my knees and took his entire dick into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down.

I found myself hungry, desperate for my boyfriend's cum. I'd always loved sucking cock, loved filling my face with man meat. Why had I let it slip from my life?

Bruce took hold of my shoulders, stiffened and moaned; he was ready. I tightened my soft slippery lips over the head, lathered it with my tongue, twisted my hand on the shaft. Bruce grunted, jerked, exploded, filled my mouth with his hot warm thick cum. Longing for every salty sweet drop, I adjusted the angle of my head, but I was out of practice. Cum spilled past my lips, dripped down my chin.

I let his cock slip from my mouth, looked into his eyes, gave the cock-head a few last licks, stood. He was staring at me, mild disapproval in his eyes. I realized my face was wet with saliva and cum; he was not a fan of cum shots. I wiped my chin with my forearm.

I'd sucked his cock; it was time for him to eat my pussy. Bruce wasn't a fan of cunnilingus; something about getting hairs between his teeth. Well, that was not going to be a problem; I was clean shaven and in no mood for excuses.

"Come on dear, my cunt needs tending to."

Discarding clothes, I headed down the hall. While Bruce didn't like the word cunt, my stride and demeanor brooked no dissent and pulling up his pants, he stumbled after me. In the bedroom I lay down, spread my legs.

"Eat my pussy."

"Honey...."

"I need my cunt eaten, I need it eaten now. Don't give me any pubic hair bullshit, I shaved it clean for you.'

That was not actually true, but he didn't need to know that. I will confess, however, it was not my most romantic overture.

Bruce stripped, laid his clothes neatly over a chair, knelt between my legs. I arched my back, offering him my pussy.

He licked my clit, once, tentatively.

I squealed, "Oh, my."

He did it again.

"Ooooooooffff, harder baby, harder."

Again, still tentative.

"Put your finger in me."

He did.

"Wiggle it."

He did.

"Harder!"

He did, but not much.

I was a bitch in heat walking my boyfriend of three years through Cunnilingus 101. He licked me some here, stroked me some there. It was nice, but I needed him eating me like a starving man.

I wailed, "C'mon baby, eat my horny cunt."

He started munching, but not like a starving man, not even like a particularly hungry one. It was time to take things into my own hands. I pulled on my nipples, pain and pleasure combined into a single joyous sensation. Now we were heading in the right direction. Then he stopped and wiped pussy juice from his chin.

Anger welled inside me. I'd given him a superb blow job, sucked his nuts, swallowed his cum, let his jism roll down my face. Now he was objecting to a little cunt juice?

No, blowing my top would do my pussy no good. Shit, did a girl have to do everything herself?

"Baby lick my vagina."

He did. I reached for my clit, worked it hard. That felt good.

I gasped, "Oh baby, so good."

I trapped my clit to my body, moved it in hard wide circles. I yanked on my nipple. Bruce pushed his tongue inside my vagina. My hips started to shake. I thought of the last few days: about showing Andy my tits, about the nipple clamps, about the butt plug in my asshole, about the principal's cock and cum in my mouth, about Andy guarding my classroom while I masturbated. I pressed my clit to my body and squeezed a nipple. Damn, it was on me out of nowhere.

"Unnnh, uuunnnnnnnhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck, I'm cominggggg."

My body shook, rocking the bed. I continued working my clit, gradually slowing the pace, decreasing the pressure, guiding myself through another sweet orgasm. I reached between my legs. Bruce's head was no longer between my legs. I didn't know when he'd stopped.

I opened my eyes. Bruce was at the foot of the bed, stark amazement on his face. I held out my hand. "Come here baby." He crawled forward and lay next to me, nestling his body to mine. He was a good man, just not much of a pussy eater. I lay an arm over him, complimented him. It felt good to have him close.

Then I remembered Saturday night.

"Oh baby, in all the excitement, I forgot."

Naked, I bounced from the bed and headed for the living room, returning with the invitation. I explained it as he opened the envelope.

"There's a fund raiser at the Mayor's Mansion. He's going to honor some city workers, firemen, policemen, etc. I've been selected as the teacher."

There was genuine enthusiasm on Bruce's face, "Honey, that's wonderful."

I frowned. "There's a problem. I get in for free, but you'd have to buy a ticket. Baby, they're $5,000.00."

His tone said he didn't want to hurt my feelings, "Honey that's a lot of money."

I leaned against him, touched his face with a finger. "Yeah, I know. There's something else. Principal Johnson's asked the faculty to go to the girl's basketball game Friday night. If we win we're in the playoffs."

He didn't need to tell me he hated basketball.

He started to say something, then stopped. I knew what he was thinking.

"You're wondering whether I'd be angry if you took care of your Mom this weekend?"

"Mind reader. Yeah."

"No problem." I kissed him.

We got dressed, cleaned up the remnants of dinner. Bruce scraped the grill, showered, we crawled into bed. He was soon asleep. I stared at the ceiling, wondering what Andy next had in mind for me, chastising myself when I realized I was more curious than angry.

* * * *

For the first time since our journey had begun Andy had not instructed me on what to wear. I dressed conservatively. Waiting for me at my classroom, he complimented my outfit, then said, "Nothing at school today, you have the day off. At the game tonight sit behind the bench. Wear the tee shirt Coach gave you, gym shorts, sneakers. She'll invite you back to her place to celebrate the win, pour you some champagne, ask if you've been with a woman, try to seduce you. Go with the flow, but when she gets you to her bedroom tell her no, you're not sure, you're thinking about Bruce."

"You're nuts. I can't do that." I sounded churlish. I took a breath and in a more measured voice said, "How do you know this will happen?"

"Let's just say she's got a history. Don't worry, we're almost through. This is the penultimate stop on our journey."

The day was, on its surface, uneventful. The kids were restless, looking forward to the weekend, but generally attentive; they gave me no trouble. My libido, however, had grown a mind of it's own. I was seeing my students through new eyes, wondering who was the best fuck, who had the biggest dick, which girls put out. At the end of third period, when Andrew got up to leave, I suddenly panicked. I had expected him to stand guard while I brought myself off.

I blurted out, "Andrew."

He, and several other kids, stopped and turned. I was flummoxed; what should I say? What wouldn't arouse suspicion? Andrew rode to the rescue.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kaminska, I forgot. I was supposed to show you that reference book from my father's library." He patted his bag, "It's right here."

He walked towards me. The other kids left; he pulled a finger vibrator from his bag. I grabbed the toy, rushed to my office, real nice orgasm, cleaned myself up, thanked Andrew, and headed for the teacher's lounge.

* * * *

That evening I skipped the gym to pack Bruce's things. Andy had said our journey would be over this weekend. He hadn't lied to me yet. By the time Bruce returned I'd, once again, be his devoted sweet girlfriend; no more lying, no more secret second life. How would Andy claim his final prize, my body? He didn't lack for imagination. Whatever it was, it would be original.

I kissed Bruce goodbye and put on red gym shorts, white socks, sneakers, and a bra. I examined the shirt I'd been provided. In school colors, it proclaimed my allegiance to the Panthers. It was also small, real small. I pulled it on, looked at myself in the mirror. A snug tank top, it clung to my skin and barely reached my waist. It wasn't obscene, but close.

The gym was packed and, thankfully, there were plenty of women dressed just like me; I wouldn't stand out. I heard a familiar voice. It was Principal Johnson, standing with his cheerleader daughter and an attractive middle-aged lady he introduced as his wife. I wondered how she and I compared as cock-suckers. I excused myself after a few moments polite conversation.

The lights dimmed and Coach, followed by the team, jogged out. She stopped in the middle of the floor; the girls huddled around her. Then she led them to the bench. She thanked me for coming.

* * * *

I ended up feeling sorry for the other team; our girls destroyed them. The Panthers were in constant motion, hounding their opponent on defense, flying down the court on offense. Coach pulled the starters at the beginning of the second half, but the second team was as well-drilled as the first and the lead expanded. And while Coach provided me occasional insights into the game, what I focused on was the beauty of these young women moving as a unit. I'd been forced to attend the game, but ended up enjoying myself.

As the game winded down Coach, as Andy predicted, asked me to join her for a celebratory glass of champagne. I said yes and followed her to her condominium. It was located in a renovated warehouse near the school. We took an elevator to the top floor, turned left. While her apartment was small, the exposed beams, high ceilings, arched french doors and windows, and skylight gave it a spacious feel. The furniture was mostly leather, which imparted its odor to the room, and the decorations sparse but tasteful; the emphasis was on the space itself.

I liked it. It reminded me of Coach, direct, to the point, no bullshit.

While Coach busied herself in the kitchen, I stepped out on the balcony, looking at the city's lights. Music came from hidden speakers, then I heard Coach's voice.

"You like the view?"

She stepped onto the balcony, handing me a glass of champagne.

"It's lovely." I held up my glass, touched it to hers. "To you, congratulations on the win."

"Thank you," she touched her glass to mine, "to my girls."

Pride in her team shone on her face. "To your girls," I echoed.

The champagne was excellent.

"So, what did you think of your first girl's basketball game?"

"I really enjoyed it. There's a beauty to basketball that doesn't come across on television."

Coach was genuinely pleased. "That's what I tell my girls, that when they're playing at their best, as a team, they're beautiful."

We sipped our champagne, talked. She was funny, brash, profane, her sentences liberally sprinkled with "son-of-a-bitch." When I spoke she, with intense green eyes, focused on me. She was genuine, comfortable in her own skin, making no attempt to hide what she was, from her unabashed sexuality to the gray in her hair. I found myself talking about Bruce, my frustrations with him evident, if not in my words, in my tone. Coach picked up on it, validated my feelings. I shivered, it was getting cold; she suggested we move inside for another glass of champagne. I agreed, said two was my limit.

She opened the door for me, then walked to the kitchen. I watched, her stride was strong and athletic. I could feel her confidence. We both knew why I was there. She would try to seduce me; I was, at least, curious.

She returned, handed me my glass. I sat on the couch. She sat next to me in the lotus position.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

The directness of her question startled me; I stumbled through an answer. "No, no, I haven't."

She took my hand in hers, turned it over, ran a thumb across my palm. "Helga, I've wanted you from the moment we met. Do you remember? It was at a faculty party before the school year began three years ago. You were wearing a yellow pants suit."

I recalled the event; I was surprised she did.

"I remember, you were so...," I stopped, not sure of the right word.

"Gay?" she said.

I laughed. "Yeah, gay. I guess I was brought up thinking it was something you kept, well, private."

"Not me honey. Why should I?"

Squarely facing me, she slid close. She stroked my hair. Her short fingers were strong, her touch gentle. She kissed me. Just a peck. Heat simmered in my belly. Coach held my hair back, pressed her lips to my throat, just below my ear. My skin was sensitive; a light whimper escaped my lips.

"I'll stop if you want me too."

"No, I'm not sure, I mean this is all so new."

Coach moved closer. She ran a finger down my neck. I was certain she could feel my speeding pulse.

"You're sensitive here, aren't you?"

She leaned in, ran a series of kisses and nips up my neck. Her lips were forceful, her touch knowing. In three minutes she'd mastered an erogenous zone that had escaped Bruce's attention for three years.

I murmured my approval, "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh."

She touched my lips, whispered, "Shhhh." I whimpered. She kissed my neck; her lips leaving a small fire at each spot they touched my skin. She grazed on my earlobe; I let out a high-pitched shaky sigh. Her tongue caressed my ear, then traveled slowly, sensually, down my neck.

She bit my pulse point. I moaned, "Oh God."

My head dropped back; my body was going limp; new, unexpected sensations surged through me. Coach was so masculine, so direct. I'd expected the all-out assault of a horny boy, instead she played me with the care and understanding of a virtuoso; I felt appreciated, cherished.

She pressed her body to mine, licked my neck, jaw, earlobes. Her kisses were wet, expert, wonderful, exciting.

12