A Teachers Story Ch. 05

Story Info
A growing family.
9.5k words
4.76
38.8k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A GROWING FAMILY

Three days after we got back we went to the doctor's office. Jen and the baby were both in the best of health.

The next few weeks were busy ones. Jen was getting ready for the next semester. Meetings to go to, schedules to make and finalizing the curriculum, etc. I was setting up meetings, getting franchise contracts ready. As I said, it was a busy time.

But, we would always make time for us. Jen wouldn't have dinner until I was home. She would have snacks before I got home, sometimes enough that she wouldn't eat dinner. But she would be there with me.

Slowly our lives began to quiet and become...what shall I say...mundane? No, not mundane, we were reaching a quiet contentment. Happily in love, happy with each other, just happy.

In early September, just before school started, Jen had her next doctor's appointment. As I had a meeting that morning, I told her that I would meet her at the doctor's office.

When I got there, I was informed that Dr. Ross and Jen had rushed down to the Radiologist's office.

I just I turned from the desk and walked to a waiting room chair, then...Panic ...Fear... something's wrong. Jen...the baby...something is wrong.

I bolted out of the office, down the hall, tore open the door to Dr. Greenfeld's office. The secretary looked up and said, "Mr. Fitzgibbons, room three."

I ran through the office, room 4, 5. 6...shit I passed it. Back to three. I ripped open the door and rushed in. I stopped in my tracks. Jen was sitting there with Dr. Ross and they were laughing. Jen looked up at me and held her arms out to me; I ran to her and hugged her tight.

She looked at me and said, "Ron, what's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost."

I stammered, "What's wrong? Why are you here? Is anything wrong with you? Is anything wrong with the baby? Damn it why are you here?"

Dr. Ross put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, I should have told Marianne that everything was all right."

That was not enough for me and I panted, "If everything is all right...then why are you here!"

The two of them laughed and Dr. Ross said is a very calm voice, "A couple of months ago I thought I heard an echo in the baby's heart beat. But the next time it wasn't there, so I thought that it was my imagination. Today there was a definite echo, nothing bad, it was good and strong but there was an echo. So, I called Greenfeld and he wasn't busy, so we came here and had a sonogram."

This did nothing to ease the worry. "So what did you find...is everything alright with the baby?"

Jen hugged me and said, "Yes Ron, the babies are just fine."

Finally, I was able to calm down a little. Then, I looked at Jen, "Oh, thank god, I was so worried...Babies...did you say babies?"

"Yes, Ron the twins are just fine." She giggled.

Just then Dr. Greenfeld came into the office and handed Jen some papers, "Your children's first photos," he said.

As Jen and I looked at the sonogram printouts, Dr. Ross and Dr. Greenfeld stood behind us and pointed out what the sonograms showed. I was fascinated. You could see the children's head, the feet and the hands, even some fingers.

"Would you like to know the sex of the children?" he asked.

"No!" Jen said, just as I said, "Yes!"

"Okay, I guess I'll wait," I said as Jen said, "Oh I guess I really do."

Dr. Greenfeld laughed and said "Typical new parents."

I looked at Jen and said to the doctors, "We want to know."

He smiled and said, "Good, well you are having one of each. A girl and a boy."

Jen wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I pulled her close and hugged her. We were both laughing. I looked at Jen, "I don't think that there have ever been any twins in the family, what about you?" I asked Jen.

"None that I know of. Well... Duh! Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia, I guess what they say about skipping generations is true. But this time it skipped two" Jen laughed.

The doctors looked at us smiling. Dr. Greenfeld muttered, to on one in particular, "These are the times that make this job so wonderful, too often I have to give bad news, but you guys have made my day today."

We smiled at him and Jen said, "We're glad, because you have definitely made our day, today."

After finishing up with the doctors Jen and I drove home. It was around 2:00 pm. Jen was tired and didn't feel like making anything to eat. I made a light lunch for the both of us. "Can't be missing any meals my love, you are eating for three, now," I giggled like a schoolgirl.

We were still giddy about the news and realized that our once spacious apartment had just gotten a lot smaller. With two children we would have to start looking for a bigger place or a house.

God, I was becoming a family man. No longer a single, carefree, happy go lucky guy. I am a husband, soon to be a father, maybe even a homeowner. I'm getting Old. Well, I shrugged ...it sure beats the alternative.

Jen brought me out of my reverie, by saying, "Now we can have Lily and Marcel as godparents. We will have to let them know."

I hadn't thought of that. We would have to call Marcel and ask him. But, I told Jen, "I'm not going to make it easy for him."

She laughed and said, "You two will never grow up, will you?"

I grinned, "Where Marcel is concerned, never."

As it was only 3:15 pm in Baltimore, it would be 9:15 pm in Paris. There would be no chance that Marcel and Catherine would be in bed...well, probably no chance. It took a while but we finally got through.

Marcel answered and when he realized it was me, he started to ask questions. I could hear Catherine in the background. Then the speakerphone came on. They were both worried that something was wrong with Jen or the baby. After assuring them that everything was okay, Marcel started to talk business.

I stopped him and told him that this wasn't a business call; that I had to ask him an important question. "Jen and I want you to be the baby's godfather. Will you do it?"

"Of course, I will, But what about Ben, Henry, I thought he was going to be the godfather," Marcel asked.

I smiled and said, "Yea, he is going to be the godfather too."

Marcel went silent. Catherine said, "Henry, you are going to have two godfathers? What and no godmothers?"

"Oh, no we intend on having two godmothers. Can't have two godfathers without two godmothers, now can we?"

Marcel shouted, "Henry, you are either drunk or you are completely insane."

I laughed, "I'm not drunk and as for insane, I thought that went without saying."

Marcel was going on, "You can't have two sets of godparents. It's just not done, its crazy"

In the background we heard Catherine laughing and then she said over Marcel's ranting, "Is it true, Jen? Really?"

Jen giggled and said, "Yes, Catherine."

Marcel was still going on, "True, of course it's true, Henry has gone completely crazy."

Catherine asked, "When did you find out?"

Marcel said, "Find out? We have always known that he is nuts."

"Today, after the doctor's examination," Jen said.

"You didn't need an examination to tell you that Henry is crazy. We have known that for years."

Catherine quietly said, "Marcel, my love, Henry has done it to you again. Jen and Henry are having twins, so they need two godmothers and two godfathers."

Marcel burst out laughing, "You got me again, my brother. Twins? Well that's wonderful and of course I would be proud to be the godfather. Imagine that; twins."

Jen giggled, "Well since I was starting late, we had to make up for lost time. I'm not getting any younger, you know."

Marcel said, "You will always be a sweet young thing to me, Jen."

Jen actually blushed at Marcel's compliment and said, "Why thank you, Marcel. You are so kind."

Catherine laughed, "Ah, my silvered tongued husband, now you know why I love him."

We talked for a while longer. Catherine said "We will call Mama and Papa tomorrow. They will be in bed at this hour. I just know that they will think that it is wonderful." I told Marcel that I would call him in the next few days to talk about the business. We ended the call with love and kisses.

After hanging up with Marcel and Catherine, we called Lily and Clive. We didn't get too far with the teasing them, as Lily picked up on it right away. Clive was starting to get flustered when Lily said, "OH MY GOD, Jen, you are having twins."

Clive started to laugh, "You guys will never stop kidding, will you?"

"No Clive, we will never stop, except maybe with our children. But then again, why let them off easy," Jen laughed.

Lily was thrilled that we wanted her to be the godmother. And Clive was so happy that he would be doing the christening.

We talked for a while and then decided that we had to call Jen's brother and my sister and let them know that they would be double aunts and uncles.

Ben thought that it was wonderful that we were having twins and he was unaware of any others in the family, until Jen reminded him about his grandmother and his great aunt. "It just goes to show that good things come to good people."

June thought that this was the funniest thing that could have happened, her brother, the father of twins. "This is payback for all of the years you were laughing at me for getting exasperated with your niece and nephew. I can't wait to see how you handle TWINS."

We called Abuela Maria and Tia Nadavia, we had been calling them every couple of weeks since we got back. We started to tell them about Jen having a sonogram and they told us that they didn't want to know about those new fangled tests, "We will find out the old fashion way...when the baby is born."

After finishing with the phone calls, we sat on the couch and cuddled. I just sat there looking at my beautiful pregnant wife. I loved her more than life itself. She was lying on the couch with her head on my chest, telling me what new things she wanted to institute at Grant. She also reminded me that I would have to get the syllabus for each of the classes that the Water Rats would be taking so that I could be ready to help them with their classes.

I was really looking forward to seeing that bunch again. Only god knew what antics they would try. But, it should be fun trying to keep a step ahead of them.

We sat there on the couch, I had my arms around Jen, holding her close. She turned in my arms and brought her face to mine and kissed me. Her lips softly pressed against mine. I returned the kiss just as softly. The kiss went on becoming more and more passionate.

Jen slipped her tongue into my mouth and explored with it. I cupped her breast with my hand and then I slowly moved my hand inside her blouse and slipping it under her bra. I love Jen's breasts, I love holding them, seeing them and kissing and sucking them. They are perfect in every way.

I turned her around and after unbuttoning her blouse I removed it and then unhooked and slid her bra off of her shoulders. She looked down at her body and said, "Ron, I'm getting big, Oh god, I will be a big as a house soon. I have two babies growing in me, I will be huge."

I held her tight and whispered, "You are beautiful and you will get more and more beautiful as the babies grow. I love looking at you and always will."

Jen looked into my eyes and sighed, "You always know what to say to make me feel better." She mashed her lips into mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled her body into me and I felt my dick becoming erect. As I began to unzip Jen's skirt, she started to unbuckle my belt. I stood and pulled Jen up next to me. I pushed her skirt off and pulled her panties down. Jen pushed my pants and briefs off in one movement then she layback on the couch and pulled me on top of her. I lay there on my side, my leg over hers, my arms around her waist. She had her arms around my neck, softly kissing me.

I was luxuriating in the warm closeness of my wife. Breathing in the perfume of her body and feeling her soft smooth skin against mine. Fully aware of the love and devotion that she was bestowing on me. Wanting me and no one else as I only wanted her.

My erect dick was pressing into her stomach and she was rubbing up against it in a slow undulating motion. She then pushed me to my back and moved on top of me. She just lay there looking down at me with a smile on her face.

I could feel her bulging belly pushing into mine. It felt wonderful. Then all of a sudden it felt like there was an ever so slight movement in my stomach. I felt something. I felt the babies move.

Jen laughed and said, "It looks like the children are getting restless. Probably wondering why their world is getting squashed." And she wriggled her stomach on mine.

I pulled her into me and kissed her hard. She then moved, sat up, took my dick into her hand and guided me into her. Lowering herself onto me, I slipped into her with ease. She was wet and hot and I was hot and stiff. She sat there, impaled on my erection and messaged me with the vaginal muscles.

I lay there with my hands on her bulging belly running my hands over it fondling and caressing it. Jen laughed and said, "You used to play with my breasts like that."

I smiled up at her and said, "This is my new toy, but don't worry I will never give up these lovelies." As I reached up and cupped her breasts with my hands, playing and tweaking her erect nipples. Jen closed her eyes and started to move on my dick, as I lay still under her. The feeling of my wife grinding her hips into mine was marvelous.

I lay there feeling wonderful, knowing that I was loved, that I was wanted and that nothing in this world was more wonderful than this woman who was making love to me. I began to push up into her as she rotated her hips on my dick.

As if by mutual agreement, we were slow in our lovemaking. Enjoying the easy, almost sedate pace we set. Jen was undulating her hips as I slowly pumped my dick into her. Pushing up and slowly retreating. We were loving in slow motion.

As the moments passed our movements became more and more erratic, our pace quickened and soon we were pounding into each other, with wild passion. Jen was bouncing on me like she was riding a mechanical bull. She was the cowgirl who would break this wild animal.

I felt like a wild animal slamming my dick up into her. Humping and fucking like there was no tomorrow. She rode me hard and wild and I was the bronco trying to throw this cowgirl off. But this bronco held onto his rider keeping her firmly ensconced on his dick.

Both rider and bronco were moaning and panting as if in harmony, riding up the slope to the very top of that mountain of ecstasy, where they would find the release and joy that resulted from the mind blowing orgasm they were working toward.

And orgasm we did, Jen cumming again and again as she sat on top of me. She stiffened and quaked as her body was wracked by her orgasms. Knowing that I was pleasuring my wife invigorated me and I seemed to be able to last forever.

But that forever soon came to an end as I felt my dick begin to jerk and twitch in preparation for that explosive release that was coming on like a tidal wave. And when it hit, I stiffened and forced my dick into her and wave after wave of my cum shot into her. Again and again I shot into my loves womb, filling her with my seed until our combined nectar was flowing out of her and puddling on my crotch.

After a long while Jen fell on top of me, completely spent. We lay like that her on top of me as we slowly got our breath back and our hearts returned to normal. Jen rolled off of me onto her side and then onto her back. I lay on my side putting my hand on her belly. The children were really active. It seems that Mommy and Daddy got them excited. But, soon even they were calm and we, the four of us, slept on the couch.

On the Saturday before school started, Jen and I decided to have one last fling before starting back to school. Being the mad adventurous couple that we are, we decided on dinner at Gitano's. Although we had stopped in to see them after returning from Europe, we hadn't had dinner or had a chance to talk.

We were greeted like royalty when we walked in. Rosa hugged and kissed both of us and brought us to "our" table. The one that we had that first time Jen brought me there, less than a year ago.

Not for the first time, I thought about the last year. I looked over the table at Jen, as she talked to Rosa and thought my god, I have only known this woman a little over a year. Yet, here I sit, married to her and we are expecting twin children in a few months. In reality I have only known her a short time. Yet, I feel that I have always been with her, like life before Jen was a distant hazy memory.

"Ron? Is everything okay?" Jen asked with a look of concern on her face.

I came back to reality and smiled at her and said, "Just daydreaming."

Rosa smiled and said, "By your smile, it must have been a good one."

I looked at my wife and said, "Absolutely wonderful."

Just as I was going to go on, Gitano came out. He practically ran to the table, "Genevieve, you're as beautiful, how have you been and the baby?" He then looked at me with a big shit-eating grin said, "And how are you... El Hombre?" He and Rosa broke into gales of laughter.

I gnashed my teeth and groaned, "Pasquale, I swear that I will get you for this." Jen was laughing as hard and Gitano and Rosa.

I asked in an exasperated voice, "Okay, what did he tell you?"

"Nothing, he just told us to call you El Hombre and have you tell the story. Mina said that we had to hear it from you. They couldn't do it justice," Rosa told us.

Gitano said "You can tell us the tale of El Hombre after dinner because we have to feed you, especially Genevieve." He headed back to the kitchen.

Rosa giggled, "Yes she is eating for two, now." She hugged Jens head into her more than ample breasts.

I smiled at her and said, "Not two...three."

Rosa's eyes got big and she gasped, "Three? Oh my god, twins, Jen? That's wonderful, then we really have to feed you. Eating for three."

As she ran to the kitchen we heard, "Gitano, Gitano, you will never guess..."

As Rosa ran off to the kitchen, I looked across the table at my beautiful Jen. It was like I was seeing her for the first time. She was radiant, her hair shone, her face was alight. I thought of that time, the first time we had dinner sitting at this table. I realized that I had fallen in love with her that night.

To think, that an evening swim and having nothing in the refrigerator would change my life so completely. All I could do was send a special prayer of thanks to the gods for blessing me so.

I reached over the table and took Jen's hands in mine and kissed them. Jen looked at me with a question in her eyes. I shrugged and said, "I just love you so much." She smiled and brought my hands to her cheek and whispered, "Oh my darling."

The rest of the evening was fantastic. Rosa danced around us, not letting anyone else wait on us. After a long leisurely dinner, and after they closed up the restaurant. They came out and we sat and had coffee and dessert.

Naturally I had to tell the whole story of Santa María del Arroyo and El Hombre. After that we told them about Santa Angela, Pasquale, Mina, Father Guesippi, getting married for the third time and a thousand other things. It was laughter and giggling for the rest of the night. Rosa couldn't wait until she could tell Pasquale and Mina about our twins. We headed home around 12:30 am.

SCHOOL DAYS – AGAIN

The next day, Sunday, Jen and I just hung around the apartment, neither one of us was going to do any work. We would have enough to do tomorrow. We had a lazy day all we did was lay around and make sweet gentle love.

Monday morning I drove Jen to Grant High, I would pick her up in the late afternoon. This way I would make sure that she didn't stay too late. I returned around 4:30 pm and she was ready to come home. The day wasn't too bad, sort of controlled chaos.