A Teaser

Story Info
She erotically teases a bound man.
1.6k words
4.3
43.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and squinted into the darkness then felt you move beside me quietly rustling the bed sheets. Awareness of the past few hours seeped into my consciousness as well as the scent of sex that filled the room. I felt your warm sticky seed against my thighs and the slippery wetness of my inner lips when I stretched my legs. I was still soaking wet and ready to fuck again. Very silently I slipped from the bed and found some old nylons. Trying to make as little noise as possible, I pulled your arms together over your head and tied them together. As I tightened the knot, you awoke.

I was straddling your middle, my pussy planted firmly on your chest. I smiled down at you in the dim light of the room as you looked back at me, the question still lingering in your eyes.

"Good morning darling," I whispered, continuing to knot your wrists together. "I want to take my time with you without you interfering at all and I thought this would be the best way - do you mind?" I asked, cocking one eyebrow and quirking one side of my mouth up in a grin. You slowly shook your head, knowing better than to say no.

"Good," I said, drawing the word out in one long syllable, purring it into your ear. "Now try to get loose," I said, watching as you tried to untangle your hands and seeing that you could not budge.

I slid down your body, my hands traveling along the length of your arms, your chest - stopping to quickly pinch and pull each nipple before trailing down your stomach until the tips of my fingers touched the first few tight brown curls above your cock. As my fingers found the tight curls, I lifted my hands and again went to search for something else with which to bind your legs wide. Returning to the bed with a couple of scarves, I nudged apart your thighs and took your left ankle in my hand - pulling it wide and tying it securely to the bedpost. You lay silently watching me, a smile on your face but a tinge of something - maybe a bit of fear? - in your eyes. I knelt again on the bed, this time straddling your bound leg. I let my fingers light on the groove where thigh meets hip and slid them down the crevice and under your balls - allowing only the tips of my nails to touch your flesh. I then pressed the pads of my fingertips into the skin on your upper inner thigh and drew my hands down the length of the leg, stroking it in a smooth motion all the way to your ankle. I watched your cock stir and bob as I did this - saw your chest move a little faster with the increasing speed of your heartbeat. I moved off the bed once more and repeated the movements with your right leg.

Once you were completely bound and your legs were spread wide for me, I crawled in between your thighs and smiled at you. "Damn you look good," I said - my voice husky with desire. My own juices were flowing copiously as I knelt between your thighs, my focus once again on your now fully erect cock. I wanted to take you into my mouth, to bury my face in the wiry hair and inhale your scent and suck you until I felt you pulse hotly into my mouth, giving me a taste of the core of you... but I wanted to draw out your pleasure - make you cry out and beg for release.

I took the fingers of each hand and pressed them into the sensitive flesh of your inner thighs... pushing you wider open to my gaze. I felt your legs give a little as you bent your knees, helping to spread yourself all the way open to me. I leaned forward and let the heat of my breath caress your balls as I took in your scent, my fingers still pressing into the flesh of your thighs as I let my tongue snake out to lick that deep crevice, my nose nudging your balls as I licked close to your tight ringed muscle.. and then back up again the other side. I saw precum glistening on your shaft in the dim light of the room and wanted to lick it also, but looked up at you instead. Your eyes were closed, mouth open and you were moaning a little, squirming your hips and clenching your fists as if trying to loosen the tight nylon holding them together.

"Do you like that, baby?" I whispered, now on hands and knees - letting my breasts hang down- my hard nipples to graze your cock as my body moved to cover yours. I heard you grunt and raise your hips towards my warm body, but I pulled away... straddling you once more with my hips held in the air directly over your cock... both of us could smell my excitement.. the room felt thick with it. I lowered my hips just a little so that the head of your cock bumped against the silky heat of my lips coating it instantly in my juice. "ah ah"... I said, my hips lifting again and bending at the waist to lick on your neck and whisper against your ear.

"Did you feel how wet my pussy is?" I groaned in your ear, "You did that, just looking at you, exciting you, tasting you... that's what makes it so wet. I want you so badly - did you know that?" I asked, then licked your neck up to your ear, taking the lobe into my mouth and biting it sharply once and the soothing it with a rhythmic sucking motion. I lowered my hips again, letting your cock slide over the petals of my sex, drenching it... the heat of your cock causing me to suck in my breath with the need for you.

Breathlessly I moved my hips away from you, not wanting you to penetrate me just yet. "God I want you inside me," I groaned, "up in my pussy, pushing inside, stretching me, giving me that delicious full feeling as you slide deep inside, pull back and ram back inside." I wiggled my hips again, this time with my hips high in the air, my back arched, my breasts crushed against your chest as I spoke my desire to you into the heat of your neck with throaty abandon. "I will sit on that cock in a little while. I'll sit on it and ride it hard, baby… I'll fuck the hell out of you." I turned my face to kiss your neck in wide, open mouth wet kisses, drawing my mouth down your neck, to your left nipple, then sucking and nibbling on it until I felt you squirm beneath me. Your silence was driving me crazy. You had yet to utter one word this entire time and although you sometimes closed your eyes, mostly I caught you intently watching my every movement.

I balanced myself on one arm and reached between our bodies with the other, using my thumb to part my lips – I began to stroke my clit quickly with the fingers of my right hand… the wet slickness distinctly audible as my fingers slicked across my clit. "Oh God damn baby, I'm so close," I whispered against your ear again, "I want to cum so badly.. and.. I'm.. right.. there – see?" I said as I moved off of you and turned around on my knees, my ass still in the air, knees spread as I spread my pussy open for you to see how wet I was, how swollen and red my clit was between my fingers. I made a little half-crying sound in my throat and pulled my hands away with visible effort and turned back around to face you.

I took the fingers I used to rub myself and traced them across your lips. Your eyes were burning into mine as you sucked them into your mouth. I immediately covered your mouth with mine, alternately sucking my fingers and putting them back in your mouth as we kissed around them. I felt your arms still bound at the wrists come down over me and press against the back of my head, trying to pull my face closer to you, to devour me with your mouth. My breasts tingled with a renewed surge of lust and I broke our kiss to press one nipple against your mouth. Still positioned on my hands and knees, but now with both of my breasts dangling above your face, I cried out as you sucked one between your lips and bit down, pulling with tightened lips and sucking hard enough to remind me of the aching buzz of breastfeeding years ago. The effect was explosive. I came hard then, your mouth sucking hard on my nipple caused the rolling spasms to rip through my hips and rock me, moaning, along with them. I felt the wetness slide over my lips and down my thighs in heavy gooey streams.

I lifted my upper body away from you once more and said, "You made me cum darling. My pussy is still tingling – and now it is so very hot and wet. I wonder how it would feel if you were to sink your cock inside me now?" I was panting with the effort of my orgasm and yet I was determined to tease you more.

(next part coming soon)