A Teaser Ch. 01

Story Info
Wfe's exhibitionism goes further than she planned.
985 words
4.09
174.4k
41
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Good day everyone, this teaser is to be part one of something more to come. My name is Jessica, but most folks call me Jess. I'm a squeeze over five feet, with firm C-cups and a slim waist. below the waist, I have a nice round ass framed by shapely hips. My hair is almost shoulder length and kind of straight with a bit of bounce to it. Oh yes, and at my husband's request I hadn't worn panties under the short backless black dress that night.

We left for the party in the mood to have a little fun and get real hot, then we were going to leave, go home and fuck. It was a formal holiday party at his bosses estate. Anyway we got there had a quick drink and started dancing and mingling. After another drink my husband asked if not wearing panties was getting me hot, which it was. So he said, he was going to have one more dance then we could leave and go home. I kissed him deeply to give my assent.

After the dance my husband went to say his good-byes, and I decided to have one for the road. As I stood beside the bar my husband's boss approached me.

"Hi, Jessica are you enjoying the party?" He asked looking me over, then turning to take in the dozens of people mingling throughout the large formal living room. The bar was set up in the corner and there was some soft music and dancing right in front of us. "May I steal a dance with a lovely lady?" He was dapper and charming. and I agreed, figuring it was only polite to dance with the host. He was wearing a tasteful dark gray suit and his dark hair had only the slightest hint of gray at the sideburns. He had what I can only describe as a very comfortable air about him.

He held me respectfully above the waist as we slowly stepped around to the soft music. His index finger lightly rested on bare skin where my dress became backless, the sensation combined with my already aroused state was making me a little heady.

"You know your husband had to take an unfortunate sales call, and he is liable to be upstairs for a little over an hour." James, my husband's boss said. "He asked me to come down and let you know."

"Oh." I said stupidly. He HAD been taking kind of a while.

"Truth be told, I kind of arranged it." James said. I looked at him questioningly and he continued. "I couldn't help, but overhear that you weren't wearing panties." He whispered. Mortified my face surely must have turned as red as the panties I had almost worn. "Then I noticed that you are wearing a short dress, and I must confess being a voyeur and a philandering philanthropist, I had to help you out."

"Help me out?" I asked barely able to put together a full sentence.

"Yes, let me explain. You came to the party lightly exposed as something of a thrill right." I nodded wondering where he was going with this. "Well I, as a wealthy single man engage in a lot of different sexual practices with a wide group of people. As my friends many of these people are here tonight. There is a fine, but distinct line between a thrill and an amazing experience." His hand lightly caressed where my panty line should have been, but wasn't, as he danced me off the dance floor. He talked as he walked into the less crowded kitchen. Here only a dozen or so people mingled.

"You being aroused at not wearing panties is the excitement of being a 'little' exposed where someone might see you or know. The adventure is in the risk of getting caught." I looked around hoping no one was listening. We reached the back of the kitchen and stopped. About a half dozen people, all but one male were gathered close by. "What I propose is that you intentionally expose yourself."

"I can't do that." I said as the guests in the immediate vicinity turned towards us.

"Jessica, is not wearing any panties." James said quietly to the small group. My face turned pale, and I was frozen where I stood. "Fifteen minutes ago, she told her husband she was VERY hot and needed to GO HOME soon." James continued accentuating 'go home' with a sly wink. "Unfortunately her husband has been waylayed and won't be downstairs for a good hour." The six people stared at me smiling.

"I..." Was all I managed to say.

"Jessica why don't you lift your dress up to show these nice people what you're not wearing." James said softly.

"No...I can't." I stammered.

"They all want to see." James said. "Besides what could be more erotic than showing off, you are after all a beautiful woman."

"Please, I can't." I said beginning to shake as the embarrassment tingled through my stomach, loins, and head. Everything was happening so fast.

"Yes you can, and c'mon hurry up before more people come over. Just reach down and take the hem, and lift." James said.

To this very day I don't know why I obeyed him. Maybe I really wanted to, or maybe it was the relaxed tone of his voice, maybe it was the three drinks and my extreme horniness; but I did as he asked and lifted the front of my dress right there in the kitchen. I lifted slowly until it was above my belly button. My light brown pubic hair, parted by thick lightly haired lips, which had just begun to open and glisten as I was surely very wet, was on display. I don't know how long I stood there, but you'll have to come back later to find out what happened next.

-Love Jess

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers