A Teaser Ch. 03

Story Info
exhibitionism, loving wife in full bloom
1.5k words
4.36
108.7k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Hello again those that are still with me. I'm hoping that these short little chapters will keep you dogging me for details. If you're reading a loving wife story I can only imagine what you are hoping I'll tell you about next, but be patient, I may be a dirty girl, but I've got some class. I'm Jessica, you can call me Jess. For those of you that don't picture me while scrolling with your only free hand yet, I'm just over five feet tall, and slim 115 pounds and that includes firm c-cups, either 34 or 36 depending on whether I want comfortable support or tight presentation. My husbands favorite part is my ass though, it's round and firm.

I watched James, my husband's boss walk off the dance floor and out of the room folding my dress as he did so. I don't think that anyone knows what naked feels like until they are in that state in a room full of people. When I say full, I mean there had to be close to thirty. Everyone stopped and stared as the music continued playing from several unobtrusive speakers. A moment passed and James returned without the dress.

"Everyone." James announced drawing attention away from me. "This is Jessica, Rob from customer support's wife. She is only here to be adventurous until Rob returns downstairs in about a half hour. So please single men, she would love to dance, but be good. We intend for lovely Jessica and her husband Rob to leave here tonight with their marriage intact."

All attention returned to me and a few people said hello, and introduced themselves. Almost all were my husbands colleagues and their husbands or wives. One woman told me that I was very lovely. I myself was speechless and after the introductions James came over. Everyone continued to look at me and ogle smiling approvingly.

"I gave your dress to the valet, he'll see that it gets safely to your car." James said and as he spoke he ran a finger across one of my nipples. Both were standing at full attention. I moaned softly, sensing that if I began to breath heavy I would probably hyperventilate. "I'm now faced with a dilemma." James continued gently lifting my breast and feeling its weight. "Do I go upstairs and get your husband out of the sales call explaining that you got very excited waiting for him?" James moved to the other breast. "Or...Do I go upstairs hand him another drink, and talk to him until he finishes it before suggesting that you and he should probably stay here. As he has had too much to drink, and I don't think you're in any condition to drive."

"I..." I tried to speak, but found myself speechless as James caressed my nipple sending sensations through me.

"I could also insure that your husband is upstairs for another hour or two?" James said looking into my eyes. I could feel myself breaking. There was a huge part of me that just wanted to go home and apologize to my husband and hope he would still fuck me. (otherwise I would have to relieve myself) Then there was the part of me that seemed to have control, the part that wanted to do whatever James said, to see what he would do to me. It was this part of me that was now standing naked in a room full of well dressed people.

James slid his hand across my belly and stroked my pubic hair. I reflexively stuck my hips out a little in case he wanted more. He slid his finger down between my lips. It slid VERY easily and he held it up to me. I could see the glistening sheen on it.

"I think that your husband might just be a while." James whispered to me. I closed my eyes, partially in relief, partially at having been betrayed by my own desires and body. James turned and headed for the stairs. A moment later a face that I recognized from my little dress raising in the kitchen asked me to dance. I nodded and he took me by the hips and pulled me close.

I could feel the bulge of his erection pressing against my bare pelvis as he began to fondle my breast with one hand while firmly planting the other on my ass and using it to press me against his erection. I couldn't help it I began to press against him on my own. My breath grew ragged, and I could feel my bare clitoris against the fabric of his slacks. I was working myself towards an orgasm.

"I want to fuck you so bad." He whispered in my ear. I shut my eyes again not wanting to hear him or see him as I reached the point of no return and came. He knew without a doubt what had just happened. "My turn I think." He whispered confidently and began to lead me towards the study. I allowed myself to be led at this point I had given in to whatever was going to happen. Then mere feet from the door the butler stopped me.

"Madam you have a phone call." The butler said and delivered me out of the hands of the man who was about to fuck me and into a small room off the hall containing only a phone table. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Jess. It's Rob I am sooooo sorry. James told me that you're having fun and I can't talk long I'm on hold talking someone through MAJOR network problems. I just wanted to say have a good time and I owe you one whenever we finally do get home. I'm getting sleepy and tipsy so it may be in the morning, but I'll see you as soon as possible. Hey and no more spins on the dance floor. James told me you gave everyone a little show. I know you're hot, but I have to work with these people. I love you. See you in a little while."

"I love you too." I said. Then I heard the click as Rob hung up. I placed the phone back in the cradle and turned to see James.

"Hello Jessica." He said to me with a broad smile on his face. "How is our lovely naked angel?" He walked up and kissed me at the base of the neck. Long and deep. I moaned praying he wouldn't stop and he didn't. He moved up kissing all the way to my ear and then back down stopping to deeply kiss just below my jawbone. I began to moan. Then just as I began to caress him he stopped. "There now that should suffice, you are very aroused I'm guessing? Why don't you go back out and dance?" He ushered me back into the main room and I was quickly swept into a slow dance with a dark well built man who pulled me to him and began to lightly knead my ass cheeks while kissing my neck. I began to moan pressing my groin against the bulge in his pants.

After a few minutes he was replaced by yet another man who turned me around and danced behind me. I could feel an enormous erection running along the crack of my behind and he fondled one of my breasts while rubbing his other hand along my pelvis. Facing this direction I was very much on display and a few people stopped to watch as he slid his hand down into my crotch and began to finger me gently spreading my outer lips. He worked a finger into me and after pumping it for a few moments began to add a second. My audience was now growing. My arousal was evident to everyone as I kept my eyes open watching my audience as this stranger brought on my second orgasm of the evening. Finally he withdrew and another man stepped up to dance.

There were perhaps ten to fifteen single men, and they were all waiting to dance. Many of the couples were either leaving or watching from a distance. The dance floor had become my private stage. For quite a while I moved from man to man, having my breasts and pussy fondled unabashedly. In short order my behind also became open territory as one man worked a finger in while being coaxed on by the audience.

"Do you like this?" The man asked. I nodded. "No." he added. "I want you to tell me you like having a finger in your ass. If you tell me, I'll finger your pussy too."

"I do like having your finger in my ass." I said quietly. Some of the audience snickered approvingly. The man withdrew his finger and turned me towards the next man.

The next man began to dance with me and he pulled me close, as he did I noticed his hand between us, he was lowering his zipper and pulling his erection free.

I hope you are enjoying the story see you soon

-Love Jess

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers