A Teaser Ch. 04

Story Info
Loving wife is reunited with her husband.
937 words
4.08
90.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Hi all it's me again and I'm here to wrap this sordid little story up. I hope you are all picturing me while you read this already. If not know this. I'm sitting naked at the computer writing this. pinching one of my nipples lightly, and hoping I finish soon so I can use BOTH hands to masturbate. I'm five feet tall, with firm C-cups, a slim waist and a perfectly round ass. I work out a lot, so my 115 lbs is virtually all muscle and boob.

I could feel his hand ferretting against my pelvis and then his cock burst free. His hand came around me and grabbed my ass. I ground myself against his cock feeling his testicles against my vagina and his penis so hard on my belly. I wanted to be fucked so badly.

"I need it, please." I whispered. The man bent his knees to get low enough to enter me. Just as I felt his cock slide across my slick pussy about to enter James appeared with a hand at the man's shoulder.

"Hey, I said to behave. Back off I have a surprise for our dear Jessica." James said. I don't know where the man found the restraint, but he stepped back His cock glistening with pre-cum and the wetness from my pussy. "Put that thing away quick." James said and turned towards the hallway. "ROB!" James said. As my husband entered the room. "Jessica has quite a surprise for you I think."

"Jess?!" Rob said, as he came into the room and saw me. I stood naked, my hips gyrating slightly, I know I had to be panting.

"Jessica, didn't you say you and your husband were going to be wrapping the evening up with great sex?" James whispered. I took two huge strides closing the gap to my husband and feverishly bagan ripping his clothes off. Most of the buttons came off his dress shirt and I pulled his belt out of its loops spinning him halfway around in the process. The level of frustration at fumbling to un-button his slacks must have shown because some of my audience chuckled a little. Finally I had it undone and pulled pants and boxers to the floor in one motion. His cock was at three-quarter staff and I opened wide and inhaled it.

"Oh my god..." Rob whispered as his cock grew in my mouth. As soon as it was hard I pushed him backwards as I stood up and forced him to lay on the nearest table. Drinks flew everywhere as I climbed onto the table and positioned myself over him. I was very wet and ready and it only took a little wiggle to get myself down to the hilt. I could feel him all the way inside me knocking at the door to my womb. I began to grind against him. It only took him a moment to wrap his arms around me pressing my chest against his. Bare flesh to bare flesh, he felt so cool on my nipples. Had I been that hot?

"I needed this so bad." I whispered in Rob's ear. "Please fuck me harder." Rob's eyes opened for a moment and I looked into them, I couldn't be happier with him for appearing when he did. If he hadn't I would've fucked every man in that room, I would've asked for it if they had wanted me to. Now I had Rob, my husband, I hadn't felt this much love for him since our wedding day, and I was going to fuck the shit out of him!

I came moaning loudly and demanding more. Rob obliged lasting for longer than I would've expected probably due to the fact that he went from confused to aroused with no fore-play or anything. Finally just as my second orgasm was tickling my insides Rob began to grunt.

"Are you?" I asked.

"I'm about to." Rob answered.

"Do it!" I cried, "Oh fuck me." I added in a whisper. Then I felt him tense up as the first burst gushed inside me. This had to be a strong one for him, because it went on forever. Mine started a moment later and ended well before he had fully finished. We lay for a moment joined at the groin and panting.

"That was amazing." I finally whispered. "Ready?" I asked. Rob nodded and I slid off of him and stood on the floor. I could feel the cum begin to ooze out of me.

"Here." James said handing each of us a damp towel.

"Thanks." Rob said reflexively.

"I can't believe that just happened." A woman said as she headed for the door with her husband in tow. "That was incredible." She then added in a whisper, "I wish it had been us." A few more people came up to congratulate Rob, or tell me I was hot and the party was quickly thinning. Finally as my husband finished getting dressed James returned with our coats.

"Will you be here for our New Year's Party?" James asked.

"I'd like to." I said.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Rob said. We headed for the door and as it opened I could see our car in the driveway. The doors were open and my dress was neatly folded on the passenger seat. I pulled my jacket around me against the cold November air.

"So?" Rob asked. "What happened while I was upstairs?"

"I'll tell you all about it in the car." I said.

-hope you all enjoyed the story, I know I did.

Love Jess.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers