A Tease's Public Payback

Story Info
A tease gets used in public after dancing in a club.
6.4k words
4.34
198.3k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning - NonConsent/Reluctance, Public Humiliation Themes

*

Aria had just got back to the backpacker's hotel from staying out late dancing with her friends. She was preparing to have a shower while her friends had gone straight to bed. One of them had taken sleeping tablets and the other was plugged into her iPod and sound asleep.

Aria wrapped herself in a towel, grabbed her toiletries and swipe card, and walked out of her room to find the shared showers. Down the corridor, she found the unisex shower and toilet cubicles, swiped the card for access to the shower and entered, locking the door behind her.

Aria dumped her stuff on the wooden bench and turned on the shower. She had a long hot steamy shower thinking about her day. She and her friends were on holidays and they had spent the day shopping and sight-seeing. In the evening they decided to dress up and hit the local clubs.

After having a couple of cocktails with her friends, they all hit the dancefloor. After a couple of songs Aria had broken off from her friends and did a couple of laps of the floor, dancing with different guys here and there.

Her friends were happy dancing with themselves but Aria found it to a lot more fun and hotter to go dancing with a few strangers. In this hot crowded dance club, she had no trouble finding guys willing to dance and grind against her.

She had worn one of her new outfits a silky purple short swing dress, black high heels and of course a black G-string, which in this dress it only took a couple spins to be visible. While with some shaking of her hips or one spin it gave the impression that she was wearing nothing underneath which was the way she liked it.

Aria danced sexy and sultry with everybody even blatantly dirty danced with a few letting them grab her ass through her dress and getting a few kisses in here and there.

As soon as they tried to reach under her dress she spun away quite literally which made her dress flare-up and give them a glimpse at what they were trying to grope. Aria loved the feeling of getting guys all hot, knowing that they wanted more, then leaving to go dance with another.

She found it was the best way to get lots of guys watching her, as that's what turned Aria on. She was no prude in her home city, and often let things get further and go home with guys occasionally for one-night stands. But in a strange city all she wanted to do was have some fun teasing them.

Once Aria had finished washing the feel and smell of the nightclub from her hair and body, she turned off the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She grabbed her stuff and opened the door to go back to her room.

As she stepped over the threshold her swipe card slipped from her hand and landed on the floor just inside the door as the sound of the door clicking locked resonated around her.

Aria knew that her friends would never hear her knocking at the door as they had ensured that they would sleep through the night in this noisy backpacker. She knew she would have to wait until either somebody came to the bathroom or came back later than they had from a night out as it was already 2 AM she was not sure which was more likely.

As it turned out, she did not have to wait long at all for somebody else to come in from outside, she heard the beep of a swipe card and somebody walking up the stairs towards her.

It was a young guy who looked a little tipsy as he walked towards her he looked her up and down.

"Please can you swipe open the shower for me as I dropped my card and it is on the other side of the door" Aria spoke first as he approached her.

"Sure, no problems."

He reached into his pants and pulled out his swipe card, he slapped his card on the senor and Aria opened the door, she put one foot over the threshold but as she bent down to pick up her card the guy shoved her, making her stumble into the room and stepped in after her.

As she regained her balance and turned around she saw the guy bend down and pocket her card, she opened her mouth to protest but he interrupted.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Aria slowly shook her head while noticing he was openly leering at her now his eyes barley leaving the swell of her perky tits just above the towel.

"You danced with me tonight you little prick tease, I guess given how many guys I seen you dance with, I couldn't expect you to remember me, so what do you think you can do to repay me, for giving your swipe card back?" He taunted, as he moved towards her confidently.

Aria noticing that the guy was getting a hardon, knowing nothing besides a substantial sexual offer was going to suffice.

"How about a blow job," Aria whispered trying to sound sultry rather than afraid.

She slowly sunk to her knees to show that she was serious.

"That's a good sounding offer prick tease but what am I meant to do with these?" as he waved his hands "While your mouth is on my prick."

As he has not taken his eyes off the top of her C cup boobs since she knelt it was obvious what he wanted, as Aria lowered her towel to underneath her boobs he grinned.

"I think we can upgrade your name from Prick Tease to Slut."

As he grabbed a boob in each hand and started to grope and pinch her nipples she kept her eyes downcast feeling ashamed at how quickly she had submitted and offering what she had.

"What are you waiting for, get on with it."

She reached up and slowly undid his fly.

"This is not a quickie in an alley, you need full access."

She reached up with both hands and undid his belt as she loosened it and moved to grab his waistband he rasped

"Take it off."

So, she grabbed the buckle, pulled it out of the loops of his pants and absently sat it on the bench beside them.

His pants easily dropped to his ankles and as Aria pushed down his boxers his cock came free, fully hard and already wet at the tip. Aria thought to herself that this should not take too long and the more effort she put in, the quicker it will be over. With that she wraps one hand around the base and one lightly around his balls and starts to manipulate him with her hands. He pinches both her nipples hard enough to make her gasp.

"Now that your mouth is open put it to use, after all you said blow job not hand job."

Aria slowly takes him in her mouth and uses her lips and tongue on his head slowly then getting faster, with this she hears him moan.

"Good slut."

She continues to work with her hands and mouth. After a couple of minutes of this he starts to thrust towards her while gripping her nipples to 'Encourage' her not to pull away.

"Come on slut you can do better than that!"

Aria increases her tempo but that was not what he had in mind, he released one of her nipples which made her gasp, with that intake of breath he thrust forward while placing his free hand on the back of her head he pushed forward until her nose was in his pubic hair and her throat squeezed his cock tight as her gag reflex went into overdrive.

She looked up at him her bright hazel eyes wide and bulging he laughed down at her and began to thrust in and out hard and fast.

Aria had never deep throated before, and just as she felt she was going to suffocate she felt a swell and he gave one last hard thrust as he began to cum, she felt him release the other nipple and it stung as the blood rushed back to it, before the pain of this registered, he held her against him to ensure his cum was swallowed before she could pull back.

As he slowly pulled back he wiped his wet cock across both of her cheeks coating her face in her own saliva, as he let her head go she slide to the floor to catch her breath.

She felt him grab at her hands and thought he was helping her get to her feet, she offered them upwards, before she realised what was happening he had wrapped his belt around both her wrists and cinched it tight, he then pulled her to her feet grinning as the towel pooled, at her feet.

Lifting the belt up overhead forcing her hands upwards he walked towards her forcing her to walk backwards, as she backed up against the wall he pressed into her hard enough that she could feel his damp soft cock pressing into her hip bone he pulled her hands up higher till she was on her tiptoes, then he slipped the belt loop over the highest towel rack hook.

He backed up a few paces, bent down and pulled up his pants while watching her wriggle, as it dawned on Aria that she would not be able to release herself. She took a couple of deep breaths, to try stop from panicking.

"Please let me down and give me back my swipe card, I'm sorry I teased you back in the club but we had a deal you said you would let me go."

With a harsh laugh the guy walked right back up to her, while running a hand down the side of her body.

"I said it was a 'good sounding offer' not that it would be enough to get your card back, we're just getting started Slut," he whispered in her ear.

As he said slut his hand reached her pussy, grinning, as he realised she was wet, he stuck two fingers into her she moaned and pushed herself into him involuntarily.

"Well I was not the only one having a good time it seemed."

Before Aria could get her wits together to correct him, he started pumping his fingers in and out till she was moaning and shaking slightly with need, with that he pulled out and stepped back.

"Pleaseeee," Aria moaned.

While her hips arched up after his fingers, "How do you like being teased?" he said with a laugh "After all it was not just me you were a prick tease too, you got more to make up for yet, and leaving you in this state might give you something to think about."

As the meaning of this sunk in she watched him pick up her towel and her toiletries check that he had both cards in his pocket and walked towards the door, as he opened the door and went to step out he looked back over his shoulder.

"Hang tight, we'll be back soon," he laughed as Aria's eyes widened.

As she realised he was going to leave her hanging naked and helpless.

"I'd think twice about screaming for help a lot of people would not be as nice as I was to a sexy naked, helpless, horny slut," glancing at the thickness of the door "They probably would not hear you anyway."

With that he left letting the door slam shut behind him. Now Aria was alone she tried harder to get free, first trying to push up to release her wrists from the hook, but as it was so tightly pushed over the hook with her hands on either side above it and being already on her tiptoes she had no leverage to be able to move upwards.

She then tried to reach the buckle with her hands but quickly realised this would not work as the buckle was under her hands against the wall.

She sank back against the wall, as much as the belt would allow, going back over what had happened in the last short while in her head. She had offered and performed a blow job for a stranger, submitted to being grouped, given her first deep throat blow job and swallowed his cum even if it was forced, been restrained by a belt and hung up on a wall.

In spite of all of this her body had reacted to the sexual nature of the acts and being turned on by it. To further her humiliation this had been brought to her attention by her capturer realising how wet she was. Then further by bringing her to the brink of cumming by masturbating her against her will.

Looking back at it, her mind at first did not want to, but her body clearly knew what it had wanted, which just added to her humiliation of how quickly she had submitted and how easily he had made her practically beg to cum.

Her next thoughts were of how horny she still was, as she was subconsciously grinding her legs together to reach release. She suddenly stilled as she remembered what he had last said to her, it was not "I'll be back soon." but "WE'LL be back soon."

Before she could contemplate what could be in store she heard the door handle turn and whipped her head towards it. A chick stepped in and before she even looked up

"Please can you help me," Aria said. The chick was startled but took in the scene before her quickly.

"Well that depends on what the "Help" is?"

While obviously gazed down from her bound wrists to her glistening pussy she walks over to Aria and reaches up and traces her fingers from Aria's hands down to her pussy.

"Undo the belt and..." Aria starts to plead...

Even as her body moves against the hand lightly tracing down her side. She lost track of what she was trying to say.

"Well I'm Viv and we're gonna have a bit of fun, as your body knows what it wants even if your mouth does not, I've never had a petite red head before" she chuckled.

As Viv started to finger Aria it only took moments before Viv could tell Aria was on the edge and as she pulled away.

"Please I need to cum," Aria whimpered, to which Viv responded with a sultry grin.

"If I let you down will you eat me out?"

"Yes, please just touch me..."

Viv leant against Aria and lifted her a little to pull the belt over the hook, as she lowed Aria hands she walked backwards and sat on the bench, flipping her short skirt up while guiding Aria to kneel between her legs. As she got close she released the belt and wound her hands into Aria's hair so she could pull her face tight against her. Aria had, had a couple of girlfriends and being as horny as she was she did not hesitate.

As she started to lick and gently bite Viv's pussy, she was rewarded with Viv loosening her hold and running her fingers along her scalp instead. It did not take long before Viv again started to press her harder into her pussy and with one long shudder Aria was rewarded with Viv creaming her face.

She kept softly licking till Viv pulled her head up and as she stood Viv started to finger her rough and fast. It only took moments for her to start cumming and as she leant into Viv shaking as she was cumming so hard, Viv stood and while still fingering Aria walked forwards again.

Before Aria had finished cumming Viv was attaching her back to the hook, still bound in the belt. Lifting her on to her tip toes by both her bound hands and the three fingers now that were deep inside her to push her up. Aria moaned both at realising Viv was not going to let her go and that she was quickly coming back to the edge again.

As Viv pulled out her fingers and backed away, all Aria could manage was a mewing plead and a glare that was full of desire.

"I was always told to put my toys back in the condition that I found them," Viv said, with a smirk.

With that Viv turned and walked out the door. As she closed it behind her she nearly ran into four guys. From the lead guy's expression, she realised they knew what was behind the door and they thought that she had ruined their fun.

"I borrowed your toy it seems, she was just what I needed, I let her cum but she is still as horny as you left her." Viv winked at them "Maybe even more so, enjoy!"

The guys stared open mouthed at Viv as she sauntered down the hall, the first guy turns and swipes himself into the bathroom and ushers the others inside.

As they enter they all stare at Aria, as none of them had 100% believed that he really had the tease from the club and that she was a slut. But one look was all they needed as Aria was grinding her thighs subconsciously together again and she looked at them with desire glazed eyes. Even without her makeup she was hot and had enough curves to be grabbed in all the right places.

"Alright boys, take off your belts."

He steps up to Aria and grabs a tit with one hand and pushes her back against wall then slight higher while using his other hand to release the belt from the hook.

As Aria regains her balance she looks around at the three new guys leering at her she knows they are going to fuck her but she has to try to offer a compromise...

"If I suck you all off and let you fondle me, will you please let me go?"

"That's nothing new Slut, you teased all of us to get your rocks off and now we are going to get ours!" he smirked with a laugh.

He shoved her into the waiting arms of the three guys as he undoes the belt around her wrists, they were quick to grab her wrists and had no hesitation at groping her hand sized tits and tight arse. As one reached between her legs which was freshly waxed.

"Fuck she is a wet little cunt!" he gasps, they all laugh as Aria tries to pull back but moans when he takes his hand away.

"Tie her down to the bench boys."

They pushed her down on to the bench on her back and quickly strapped each of her limbs to the legs. Aria eyes went wide when she went to struggle and realised she could barely move, but despite that rush of fear she could feel her body responding. As the guys continued to grope her, her nipples quickly hardened and she could feel just how wet she was.

"Ok guys who wants to fuck her face first?, her cunt is mine!"

As the guys talked about who was going to do what, they were all roughly grabbing and fingering her. Aria started to moan and thrust her hips upwards.

"You're going to treat us realllyyy good aren't you slut?"

"If you suck us and prove to us you're not just a dirty tease we might let you cum."

Aria just moans and nods, barley registering what is being said.

"There's your consent boys."

They all drop their pants and stand around Aria, one on each side and one at her head who wasted no time in pressing his dick to her lips and as soon as she opened her lips to suck him, he thrusted till her throat was constricting around him.

"Least he is not as thick as his friend" Aria thought, grinning to herself.

As he started to move back and forth roughly fucking her face she felt the first guy's cock at the entrance to her pussy, and also in one thrust he impaled her on his long cock and started to pound into her with force that made her moan around the dick in her mouth.

The two guys beside her were groping her tits and slowly stroking their cocks, she was just starting to build up to cumming with all the sensations, when she felt the guy fucking her face stiffen and cum deep down her throat, as he pulled out and just before she was about to cum the guy in her pussy got off and pulled out pumping his cum onto her stomach. She barely took a breath before another cock was at her mouth and pussy. It did not take her long before she was moaning and on the edge again.

The first guy was watching for this and signalled the guy to pull out of her mouth as he cruelly pinched and pulled her nipples, expecting this pain to pull her back from the edge but they were all surprised as she moaned even louder and cum, as she pulsed around the guy still fucking her pussy he moaned and unloaded inside her.

Before she had stopping cumming the guy pushed his cock back into her month and started thrusting fast, not lasting long before he too cum and did not pull back till she had she gulped it down.

Now they were all standing around her, slowly stoking their dicks watching her spasm and softly whimper.

"Well Slut, that was Very bad of you!, you were not meant to cum off that. But now I think we can upgrade your name to Pain Slut!. I was just going to have all of us cum ON you, for you to remember us by, but now I have a better idea!" he grinned at her widening eyes.

"Let's flip her over boys, and ensure her little nipples are between the wooden slates."

Aria did not have the strength to even try to protest that she could take no more, she just moaned as they turned her roughly using her tits, pussy and arse to get her in the position they wanted. She was now on her stomach with her head over the edge, her tits pressing against the wooden bench and her thighs spread and tided down.

"Now Pain Slut let's see how much you really can take!"

He leant down and pulled her nipples down so her tits squished and were part way through the gaps. Aria gasped and moaned immediately getting wet and realising some of them were standing behind her as she heard them chuckle as they watched her cunt pulse with heat.

12