A Teasing Game Goes a Bit Too Far

Story Info
Her plan backfires when she ties him down for her pleasure.
1.3k words
4.11
47.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first attempt at writing for me, so please be gentle. Constructive feedback is welcome. This story features rough play, male and female domination and consensual non-consent so please do not continue reading if you find the subject matter offensive or distressing.

*

I wake up and find you sleeping next to me, your arm slung across my waist and my head tucked under your chin. I'm deliciously sore from our games last night but I'm still in the mood for some more.

I carefully ease out from under your arm and gently roll you to your back, careful not to wake you. I freeze when you shift, thinking I'm busted for sure, but you only stretch your arms above your head with a sigh and continue sleeping.

Grinning, I reach down beside the bed and slowly slip your belt from the loops of your jeans... You still don't wake, so I gently straddle your waist and loop the belt around the slats of the bed, and then around your wrists. Your eyes snap open when I jerk the belt tight, but by then it's too late. The leather is so tight around your wrists that you can't get them loose. You tug a few times, trying to free yourself, before giving up and relaxing back down onto your pillow. I'm grinning cheekily at you as you ask, "What are you doing baby girl?"

I don't bother answering you as I lean down and nibble your bottom lip. My teasing kisses don't stay light for long as you try to take control, thrusting your tongue into my mouth, kissing me sloppily. I pull away and give you a quick kiss on the tip of your nose. "Uh uh baby, this is my game."

I can feel you getting hard beneath my bare ass, so I shift backwards and rock over your shaft, dragging the wet folds of my pussy along the length... It feels good so I repeat the motion, grinding against you, enjoying the friction against my clit. I moan as I continue rocking my hips, the sensation feels so nice. You can tell how wet I am because my pussy has soaked your shaft and you can feel it dripping down to your balls. I lean down and lick your nipple, then kiss my way up your chest, leaving a love bite on your neck before biting your earlobe.

Frustrated with my teasing, you jerk your hips up suddenly and almost succeed in sinking your cock into my pussy. I sit up and mock scowl at you for your misbehavior. "That's naughty, baby."

You go to grab me, forgetting that your wrists are still bound. Growling in frustration, you jerk at your wrists again and demand, "Take this off. Now."

I brush my lips against yours and whisper, "No."

Groaning, you drop your head back against the pillow, then demand, "Ride me, baby. Enough with the fucking teasing".

You watch my hips rolling as I lean back and place my hands on your thighs, my breasts on full display as I stretch backwards.

You jerk your hips again and I clutch at your thighs at the friction on my clit, my nails sink into your flesh as I moan.

With a sultry smile, I reach down and run my fingers over your balls, then squeeze and fondle just the way you like. I gently run my nails over them, enjoying the way you flinch at the contact. "You want me to ride your cock baby?". Your groan of pleasure is my only response.

"You have to earn it first," I tell you, as I move up your body and position my wet pussy above your face. You don't bother with any teasing, sinking your tongue deep into my pussy before sucking and nibbling my clit.

It doesn't take long before my thighs start to tremble, so I turn around, push my needy pussy back against your mouth and lean down to your throbbing cock. I'm getting desperate at this point, so I greedily lick the precum from your tip before taking your cock as deep as I can. I can smell and taste my pussy as well as your precum and it drives me crazy. You lift your hips suddenly, making me choke, but you don't care as the tip sinks into my throat. You continue fucking my mouth from beneath me, enjoying the tight, wet warmth.

You're getting close now, you'll only need a few more thrusts before you're cumming down my throat... almost there... and then you groan in frustration when I suddenly sit up just as you're about to come. "FUCK, baby! Seriously?", you snap at me as I scramble to turn around.

"Sorry baby, I need your cock, I want you to come inside me...", I apologize quickly as I sink my tight wet pussy down on your thick cock.

I whimper in pain and pleasure as I take you deep, my pussy is still swollen and sore from how rough you were last night, but I don't care. I need your cock so badly that I ride you hard and fast, slamming down as hard as I can. It won't take me long to come now, I'm trembling and shaking and rubbing my clit hard and fast.

You're just starting to get close again, your balls aching, when I suddenly come hard on your cock.

Exhausted, I slump forward on your chest. You keep pumping your hips upwards, trying to come, but you can't get deep enough in this position & I'm not helping. Frustrated at being denied again, you demand that I untie you, but I don't move.

Growling, you whisper in my ear, "Baby, if you don't untie this belt right fucking now, you are going to regret it."

Moaning sleepily, I reach up and fumble with the belt buckle, releasing your wrists. You practically explode up off the mattress, flipping me onto my knees and spanking my upturned ass. I squeak, reaching my hands back to protect my ass but you grab my wrists, twisting them behind my back and easily restraining me with one hand.

Without any preamble, you force my thighs apart and fuck me hard. You're deep inside me from the first thrust, sinking deep immediately because I am already so wet. You hammer me as hard as you can, fucking me punishingly, without any thought for my pleasure. I start begging you to stop, it's hurting now, but you don't care.

You fist your hand in my hair and bring your lips to my ear as you pound me from behind. "You deserve this," you tell me, "This is your fault. You don't fucking tease me."

You punctuate your words with a sharp nip to my earlobe, enjoying how defenseless I am.

"This is what you're made for. You're made for being fucked and bred by your man. You belong to me. I will do whatever that fuck I want to you, because you're mine. Understand?"

I don't answer you, whimpering and sobbing beneath you, so you bite my neck hard. "Answer Me! Do. You. Under. Stand?"

I squeal and quickly tell you, "Yes, yes baby, I understand, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

You release my hair, sit up and grab my hips, thrusting your cock carelessly into my tight ass. I scream, but you ignore me, pounding your way to your orgasm. Your fingers will likely leave bruises where you gripped my hips, but you don't care, pumping your cum into my abused little asshole.

Sated, you let your cock fall from my ass, watching your cum trickle down to my pussy before you flop back down to your pillow. You don't object as I snuggle up to you, sniffling and burying my face in your chest... instead, you wrap an arm around my shoulders and pull me in tight, pressing a kiss to the top of my head and whispering softly, "Good girl".