A Teasing Story

Story Info
Panties are soaked, and imagination run wild after dinner.
915 words
3.24
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xxotik
Xxotik
1 Followers

Dinner was wonderful, filled with pleasant conversation, laughter and good food; always an agreeable mix. Richard was especially charming with us ladies. The guy had us all swooning and we each were 25 years apart in age! Finally the lady of the house retired to bed since she had to be up unusually early the next day for a rehearsal. That left me, the 'baby', and the more mature daughter. Conversation swung from politics to outrageous flirting, but I was left alone to spectate. My insides were turning green with envy. I taunted the daughter, to make her uncomfortable, to encourage her to leave.

At last she said good night. But he threw one last jab. He held her in a tight, full body, breath taking embrace. I felt myself heat up, and my nether region melt, as he slowly ground his pelvis against her. She was completely flushed when they withdrew and she quickly grabbed her jacket and exited the back door.

Our conversation dwindled to idle chatter, neither one of us acknowledging the heated scene a few minutes earlier. I chased him up the stairs before he could turn out the lights and blind me with darkness. We respectfully entered our individual rooms and closed the doors. Soon after I heard him cleaning up in the bathroom. I waited until he was done to use it myself. Then I remembered that we might have conflict with shower time the next day, because he wanted to leave earlier about the time I myself left for work.

I approach his shut door and tentatively knock.

"Just a minute," he replies.

A moment later, the door swings inward a crack, and he peeks out from behind the door. I gasp. The upper part of his body that is visible is bare. Naked images flood my mind. My face feels hot, but I am hoping my olive skin hides the secret of my arousal.

"Umm, I just wanted to let you know that, umm, if I am not in the shower by, umm, 6:45 you can go ahead. I'll probably just leave for work later," I tell him, in the most neutral voice I could muster. It is heavy as I squeeze the words past the lump in my throat.

He swings the door open all the way, and I feel myself flinch and my cheeks blush. My eyes are riveted on his. He murmurs thanks, as he steps closer, violating my personal space. I inhale sharply and hold my breath, but remain in position. He moves closer until our faces are mere millimeters away, and I feel his gentle breath on my cheek. I whisper his name like a prayer, as his hand cups the back of my head, and his lips presses demanding against mine. He withdraws as suddenly as he struck and says good night quickly.

On sudden instinct, I am embracing Richard. My lips tasting the sweet, warm flesh on his neck. My ample breasts pressing needfully against his firm chest. I am wound up, horny, aroused and needy from all the teasing of the night. I want to feel, I want to touch, I want to taste. His lips has reached down for mine again and our hands has started an enthusiastic exploration of each other's body. He pulls me into the room and pushes the door shut, with my back up against it. My breathing is heavy, and I am trying to keep my moans quiet, so I wouldn't disturb the lady. I feel his palms leave a trail of burning imprints all over my breasts, down my love handles, along my pelvis. He strokes my nub of pleasure with a thumb, and my body shivers uncontrollably in response. My hips buck towards him asking for more and he is generous.

My mind has lost touch with all, expect the sensations coming from Richard. Chiseled muscles ripple with movement beneath my palm. Hot breath, with gentle kisses follows the trail of his fingers. My hands rake through his hair as he pauses with awe before my clitoris. He looks up into my eyes, as he takes the small nub in his lips. My knees buckle beneath me, but he holds me upright. His tongue flicks, licks, sucks at me. He tastes, and savors as though this was the best desert he has ever had. By now I'm flailing and moaning loudly. I feel ripple after ripple of pleasure as he relentlessly takes me again and again with his tongue. Pleasure begins to pool in my pelvis and I gasp for breath as I feel myself lose control. My body goes rigid, right before a powerful thrust racks my lower region, squirting my juices all over his face. Nerves throughout my entire body buzzes. My body twitches as the hurricane of sensations slowly subside and I begin to sense my surroundings. He gently embraces me and leads me to the bed. A couple minutes slip by as he holds me and softly kisses my hair and ear.

Then reality hits me. This is highly inappropriate my conscience screams. I get up to leave guiltily and whisper good night.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well." he replies. "Okay? Are you okay?"

"Okay, tomorrow," I squeak in embarrassment.

I was standing there slack jawed and frozen in place, whilst Richard in my mind ravaged me; when real life Richard, simply smirked with satisfaction at my bewildered arousal. I felt like a dumb, horny teenager.

Xxotik
Xxotik
1 Followers