A Tempting Vacation Ch. 18

Story Info
Beth manipulates Pam for the coming day, their last w/o Amy.
12.5k words
4.77
86.9k
53

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers

The first thing Pam did after Mike escorted her to safety, was to slip away from him and into the women's locker room. She felt awkward having nearly been caught by his wife, and even though her body still craved a sexual release, she was relieved to distance herself from Mike.

Once alone, she eagerly discarded her towel and stepped into one of the showers, where the hot water, lingering oils, and her soapy touch only served to intensify the incessantly simmering arousal fueled by the outrageous locker interaction with Ron. After allowing her hands to freely roam for several seconds, Pam's thoughts began to wander and it became evident she wouldn't squelch these yearnings by allowing herself to masturbate in the women's locker room shower. Her mind was too scattered, not to mention the potentially awkward embarrassment of someone walking in and seeing her through the clear shower curtain, her fingers buried between her legs.

As she continued to recall the past hour or so, the reality of what she'd done, and been through, settled upon her, and the thought of facing Ron and eventually having to address what had happened began to weigh heavy on her mind. After drying off, Pam had no choice but to put on her only clothing, the white bikini. She exited the ladies' changing room and made her way back to their condo. Her hard nipples were plainly evident and drew several second glances from the college boys she passed, all not much older than Ron. She did her best to ignore the lustful leering and her own body's undeniably hedonistic response, instead focusing her mind on the task of having to diffuse what was certain to be lingering sexual tension between her and her daughter's boyfriend.

()()()

As soon as Beth had finished chastising him for molesting Lil, who was once again in the same shower stall in which he'd first ravaged her, Ron couldn't slip on his trunks and get out of there fast enough. Now, back at their room, he peeled off his swimsuit and held it under the bathroom sink in an effort to rinse away the thick gel that had soaked in on the walk back. His plan was to take a hot shower and use the time alone to think about how best to deal with the guilt he was feeling for what had happened. He wrung out his swimsuit, peeked out to make sure he still had the room to himself, then scampered across the carpet to hang the damp trunks on the window ledge over the air conditioner unit, and grab something to wear after showering.

At that moment, he heard the front door begin to open, and knowing he hadn't a second to spare, dashed across the bed, his cock flapping against his stomach, and slid into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him just as Pam entered into the condo.

Pam noticed the bathroom door swinging shut, and was glad she didn't have to face Beth or Ron wearing only what now felt like an absurdly indecent bikini. And if she was to be alone with Ron so soon after their completely immodest time together in the spa locker, changing to something more modest was imperative. She walked over next to the door, took a deep, calming breath, and called out, "Is someone in there?"

"Ah, yeah, I'm taking a shower. Is that ok?" Ron replied, the nervousness in his voice evident.

"Sure. Take your time.....ah, you and I will need to talk later, you know, about what happened, but for now, Beth should be back any minute and we'll make dinner plans.' Pam answered in what she intended to be a calming voice, hoping to help alleviate the poor boys nerves, if even a little, by letting him know she was under control, and not freaking out about their forced, nude confinement..

She went to the dresser to achieve her initial goal of ridding herself of the white bikini. Only when she opened the drawer that had previously held her underwear and swimsuits did she recall her earlier discovery of the missing items and suspicion that Beth had somehow gotten rid of them. Still, she had to change from these three little patches of white material. What had been sexy and acceptably daring earlier on the beach, was now inappropriately seductive here in the condo with Ron, given what they'd just gone through.

Pam opened the drawer for her shorts and t shirts, and likewise, found it nearly empty. All that remained was a plain, light pink baby T and a pair of cotton gym shorts. Obviously, Beth had altered her wardrobe beyond what she had previously discovered.

Even without trying them on, Pam realized the absence of a bra would be clearly evident, and the shorts looked to be most assuredly short. It wasn't like she never wore short shorts at home, but given the day's events, she was certain they'd feel sinfully inadequate. Yet, on the other hand, the only option that would leave her would be one of her summer dresses, which to her relief, still hung in the closet. Braless would still be a problem with the generally expansive necklines, although perhaps not quite as noticeable, that is until she leaned forward in the least bit, and given how short and flouncy they were, going commando would have her on edge all night long. Either option would certainly not achieve her current desire to tone down her sex appeal for the inevitable conversation with Ron. Pam decided the tee shirt and shorts would be the lesser of two evils, but before changing, she assessed her reflection in the mirrored closet door and pondered her current predicament.

Seeing her tanned and toned figure so seductively contrasted to the clingy white bikini, it was really no wonder Ron seemed to sprout an erection whenever around her. He was only a teenage boy after all, even if he was her daughter's boyfriend, so she decided the right thing to do would be cut him a little slack on his behavior in the locker. He certainly hadn't planned to have them squished together completely naked, and besides subtly using his hands on her waist to further maneuver her against his slick erection, he'd maintained his composure remarkably well.

Besides, it wasn't like she'd been a perfect angel herself. Even beyond having shamelessly clenched her glutes to further torment him in their confinement, this trip had evolved into one never-ending series of arousing temptations. As she recalled the various ways in which she'd participated in teasing the boy, either deliberately or through what had surely been Beth's, or even her own daughter's, orchestration, it was more amazing that he hadn't truly crossed the line and said or done something completely inappropriate.

Her body tingled and yet another wave of moist heat engulfed her ever throbbing pussy as the various memories played in her brain. Before she realized it, her mind was swimming with the possibilities of what could have happened in that locker, and how exciting it had been to be forced into such an exhilaratingly audacious predicament. Pam's fingers began to descend past the snug white material concealing her pulsing, hairless vagina, when she snapped back to reality, and retracted her hand from the damp bikini bottom. She literally shook herself in an attempt to free her mind of such thoughts, but with the memory of Ron's thick, oil coated cock ensnared between their bodies, refusing to be vanquished, she paused to truthfully assess the devious behaviors and physical yearnings growing increasingly difficult to control.

Forcing herself to embrace this moment of honest introspection, Pam could no longer deny the desire festering just below the surface for her daughter's boyfriend's lovely, thick manhood. Still, she only had to stand firm through tomorrow night, then they'd rejoin Amy and hopefully end the temptations. To make sure they'd both last another day without succumbing to their lusty desires, Pam knew she needed to leverage this latest encounter to knock Ron back on his heels and hopefully reestablish some vestige of the parameters that existed in their relationship prior to this insidiously tempting vacation.

With the shower still running, Pam peeled off the teeny swimsuit and shimmied into the shorts and shirt. Both articles of clothing were unforgivingly tight, and even though her braless nipples were perceptible, at least the shirt was thick enough so as not to be completely see through.

The shorts molded to her firm buns, but did appear to adequately cover her fleshy cheeks, if only barely. Even though it was the polar opposite of her goal, the lack of panties and bra led her to feel sexy in, what surprisingly was for this vacation, relatively conservative attire.

Knowing it was essential to purge her mind of the ramifications of her unavoidably sexy image, and concentrate fully on the various talking points to be had with Ron, Pam dropped back on the bed to rest and wait for him to exit the bathroom.

()()()

Having sent Ron on his way, hopefully with enough fearful remorse to remain pliable to her later, Beth turned her attention to Lil. She did feel a little guilty for the way she'd manipulated her and Mike, but given their perverted interaction with Ron the night before, they certainly had to take some responsibility for ending up as part of her twisted sex games. She'd spied long enough on Mike to know he unquestionably relished massaging a naked and horny Pam, and Beth had watched Lil taking every inch of Ron's thick cock, and likewise, there had been no doubt as to her enjoyment of doing so.

"Ah, Lil, I wanted to tell you that you can come by tomorrow and get the tape, you know, of last night, if you want." Beth said in a friendly tone as soon as Lil had turned off the shower.

Lil covered her nudity with the large towel. She was angry at Beth, though in reality she was even more upset with herself. All of this stemmed from her behavior in that red dress. True, she'd ultimately embraced most everything that had happened, but the guilt was sure to be overwhelming for her to deal with going forward. Still, to be rid of this woman for good needed to be her first goal.

"Ah, so you're saying you are through blackmailing us? You won't send the tape to our hometown?" Lil responded, the distaste in her voice evident.

"No. I won't. And you might not believe me, but I never would have, even if you'd refused to do the things I wanted. It's just that on the tape, you were both so sexually adventurous and free spirited, I had a feeling you'd play along eventually, which is why I decided to push you a little, and I do apologize for that."

"Look, I am too tired to yell or fight about this with you. If you are being honest now, then I'll just go and find my family, and try to put this all behind me." Lil replied.

"Ok. But can I ask, about, you know, what happened with Ron. I watched from the door, and it appeared you, well, that you didn't really put up much resistance, not that I am judging. I mean, let's be honest, Ron offers a rather unusual, ah, opportunity, that is difficult to walk away from."

Lil actually allowed herself the briefest, self-deprecating grin, then said, "Look, I'll deny saying this if we ever talk again, but I saw Ron masturbating in the boutique that first day we met, and that is what started this whole thing. His penis was just so big and perfect looking; like nothing I'd seen before. And after everything I experienced from then, until today's full body massage, I was more turned on that I've ever been. And to top it all off, Mike was about to take me here on the bench when he had to leave suddenly to get our kids, and then from nowhere Ron showed up while I was in the shower. There was no way I could refuse him, and even the second time, on the bench, well, being bound like that tapped into something deep within me. I've never been more sexually excited than I was when he took me even as I pleaded with him not to. So there, now you can go and not feel guilty. I just have to make things right with my husband, but after the past few days, I think in some perverted, twisted way, he may just be ok with everything that happened as well."

()()()

Only a few moments later, Beth strolled into the condo, still in the orange bikini from earlier on the beach, and like Pam, her mind was whirling with her options on dealing with Ron, and her friend, even if with a completely different goal in mind. She was quite pleased with the way the day had played out, and her face didn't hide the fact. She was delighted to see Pam wearing the clothes she'd placed in the dresser, but didn't intend to comment on them until her friend broached the subject.

"What has you looking so smug?" Pam asked as she rolled onto her side and propped her herself up on her elbow while trying to appear as normal as possible. She most definitely didn't want Beth to suspect there'd been any interaction with her and Ron.

"Oh, hi...me? Smug? Not at all. I'm just super relaxed. I mean, didn't your massage put you at ease?" Beth asked, curious as to how Pam would respond. She had seen the way Mike's hands had roamed over her, and hoped, as planned, he'd left her all hot and bothered. Of course, had she known of Pam's near submission to Mike, or her forced interaction with a naked Ron, there would be no doubt as to where Pam's libido fell on the 'horny scale'.

"Well, evidently mine was not as relaxing as yours. Of course, you had a real masseuse. Was she good?"

Hoping to further entice Pam with all the juicy details, Beth replied with a mischievous look on her face, "Oh yes, she was very good. Actually she wasted very little time before doing whatever it took to make sure my massage had a happy ending."

"Beth!" Pam gasped, "Did you really let that young girl, I mean, I thought the thing at lunch just happened, you know, kind of by accident. I didn't know you were, you know, that you would, well, just do that with another woman." Pam paused, her emotions muddled between shock, arousal, and even a little jealousy. "Well, tell me what she did."

"Look, don't be too stunned, I mean, it's not like I am a lesbian or something, it's just, well, I needed some relief, and as you know, I'm not shy about having an open mind concerning sex. Plus, I've recently discovered that I find the female form rather appealing." Beth paused, flashing Pam a slightly crooked, knowing grin, then continued, "As far as what happened, well let's just say she did everything I did to you at lunch, and she did it very, very well." Beth paused, knowing she was likely embarrassing her friend, then continued, "But what about Mike, I can't fathom that he didn't try to do more than just give you an innocent rub down."

"Well, yeah, he did and...." Pam stopped in mid-sentence as the shower cut off, then lowering her voice continued, "ah, let's just say he was quite eager, but there was no happy ending."

"Oh, I am so sorry for you. After our little pool jet adventure, aborted lunch encounter, then an unfulfilling massage, you must be ready to burst?" Beth said, doing her best to conceal the satisfaction in her voice.

At that moment, Ron peeked from the bathroom, taking care to avoid eye contact with Pam, and said, "Ah, I forgot to grab any clothes, would you mind handing me something to wear?" He didn't bother to be specific, knowing Beth would give him whatever it was she wanted him to put on anyway.

"Sure" Beth replied, then to both Pam and Ron said, "I was thinking that we've had a full day. How does ordering a pizza from room service sound for dinner?" Gaining their agreement, she continued, "Good, so in that case Ron, here's the shorts and shirt you sleep in, and when you're finished in the bathroom, I'll take my shower."

Ron took the clothes and shut the door, not even bothering to argue with her. He had to admit, even with the anticipated awkwardness between him and Pam, having no choice but to wear only these gym shorts that would do little to conceal him in a flaccid state, much less should he grow the least bit excited, sent a slight shiver through him, and a little added girth to his still otherwise relaxed cock.

This vacation had certainly opened his eyes to the thrill of showing off his attention demanding package, and having surreptitiously overheard Pam admitting her infatuation with his cock on more than one occasion, the thought of 'inadvertently' tempting her once again was undeniably exciting. Yet despite everything that had happened, and even after having been trapped naked in the spa locker, Ron knew he should tread lightly with Amy's mother, as Beth had repeatedly warned him of her conflicted, internal struggles concerning him, his cock, and her daughter.

"Speaking of getting dressed, where are my clothes, bikinis, bras and panties?" Pam sternly whispered the accusatory question to her friend as soon as Ron had retreated back into the bathroom.

"What do you mean? Do you think Amy took them with her by accident?" Beth replied in as a convincing a tone as she could muster, even as she took in how completely hot her friend looked in the tight shorts and braless t-shirt she'd bought for her at the boutique. But still sensing Pam's skepticism, defaulted to the preferred explanation she'd intended all along. "Or maybe.........just maybe she took them on purpose.....as some sort of twisted joke,.....do you think?" Then as if her next thought just came to her, Beth leaned closer and in a conspiratorial whisper said, "Or......what if,.... well, I mean, the other night she practically offered you up to Ron when she thought you were passed out. I bet she took them to sort of force you into teasing her boyfriend."

Seeing just a sliver of doubt creep across Pam's face, she pushed onward, "I must admit Amy has really surprised me the past few days with being such a daring and naughty little girl. I mean, if I didn't know better, it's almost like she really enjoys knowing you and Ron can't help but to tempt and tease each other."

With Pam poised to offer the expected objection, Beth spoke first, glad she had planted the seed, but now anxious to diffuse the conversation, "Listen to me, talking crazy and projecting my perversions on your little girl. I am certain that she was just playing a joke by taking your clothes. Please don't even listen to my rambling. But speaking of Ron..... I wonder what happened during his massage. Mike's wife was pretty attractive, and well, we both know Ron has certain attributes that might make for an adventurous massage, even for a married woman.

I wonder if he will be relaxed like me, or a little more, ahem, on edge, like you?"

Even as the possibility that Amy had deviously positioned her own mother to unavoidably ratchet up the tease factor to poor Ron lingered, Pam shot back, glad to no longer be discussing whether or not her daughter was a twisted pervert, "Very funny, and you should hope he isn't relaxed like you, ah, what I mean is, we are supposed to be looking after him on this trip, I promised his mother."

Realizing how utterly silly her last statement sounded, Pam just stopped talking, knowing that arguing her point by going down that path would be ludicrous.

Beth managed to suppress her desire to laugh, and chose not to expound on how they'd handled Ron's well being, instead saying, "Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Besides, Lil seemed a little too uptight to have taken advantage of our naïve little roommate."

Pam knew how wrong Beth's take on Lil was, as her thoughts flashed back to the things she'd overheard about her oily massage with Ron. She was a little surprised at the jolt of jealousy it spurred within her, as she envisioned what it must have been like for Lil, freely sliding her tingling skin all over Ron's gel coated penis. It was so similar to her recurring fantasy, in which Ron would wrestle her own lotion covered body into submission, all the while poking and prodding her with his enormous erection, that Pam once again felt the smoldering moistness ignite between her legs.

Failing to notice her friend's faraway gaze, Beth said, "So, how about a quick drink before dinner?" And without waiting for an answer, went to the kitchenette to assess their liquor options.

JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers