A Tender Late-Night Phone Call

Story Info
A very naughty business boy calls home, unable to sleep.
1.3k words
3.5
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my bedroom, I still insist on a corded landline, even if it's an extension. (Such old-fashioned terms...) The rest of the House thinks it's due to my preparedness paranoia - "the phone company maintains power, even when the main lines go down," I said once - but really? It's for intimate conversations. When holding on to a little rectangle just won't do. Both hands need to be free...

I'm glad for it, when, as I'm drifting off, Drew calls in from his trip. When I saw him off, I jokingly asked him to check in each day, and he has, by text. But tonight, it's one in the morning, his time, and he can't sleep. Poor thing.

"You won't be fresh in the morning."

"But I always get sticky at night."

"Then take a shower - a cold one."

"Don't wanna."

"I'm not there to give you a spanking, so your brattiness is wasted."

I hear sheets being moved, a sharp intake of air. "Is it?"

"I won't hear the end of it from Mike, for indulging you."

"I'll say it's my fault - he can take it all out on me."

"You know he needs the slightest excuse to punish both of us. He'll even use Steve."

"Oh, God, yes..."

I sigh. It's too late, now; he'll even use my resistance as fuel. "All right, all right - put it on the phone. I want it to tell me how it feels."

His long, thin, lubed-up cock squeaks against the speaker. It's thoroughly enjoying the attention, as evidenced by its master's stepped-up pace.

"Bastard,"

Drew laughs. "Caught you, again. You have to go to sleep too -"

"And, you knew it."

"Don't wanna be frustrated alone. Wanna nestle in your arms, tickle your nipples with my tongue..."

My sheets start to rustle...

"... kiss those little hairs on your mound, then dive back up, make you taste yourself -"

"- you fucking pervert -"

"- and you? Caught without your favorite dick, to fuck all these naughty words outta my mouth."

My cunt's wet at the thought of chastising him - making him suck the strap-on that fit his mouth perfectly; burying his face, wet with tears, in my sopping snatch. Time to bring him down a peg.

"Are your lights off, boy?" My voice's now cold, distant.

"Um, no?"

"Turn them off. Now."

"Yes, ma'am." A switch flicks, then back to the squeaks. "It's off."

"You've provoked me. Ummm... You know I'll report this to Mike and Steve, and they'll take over where I leave off. You know what that means for your ass -"

"- oh, God -"

"- don't you fucking cum, yet, do you hear me? For your first punishment, your cum belongs to me. If I choose, it will stay in your balls until it crusts over, and your cock shoots dry dust. I can make you ache, boy - do you doubt it?"

"No, ma'am, please, anything but that -"

"- I'll do it, if you don't obey."

"I'll be good, I'll try to be good..." His jerks become faster. "I'll try SO HARD, to be good..."

"Time for a bedtime story, I think. If you were here, you'd be lying a few inches from my cunt, watching me finger it, getting little splatters of cum on your face. If you dared get closer, I'd squeeze my thighs around your head, so you'd only be able to sniff it -"

"- oh, please, oh, please..."

"But I think I'll tell you a story about what happens to bad little business boys who don't get a full-night's rest, for presentations."

Drew pauses. "They get fired?"

"You should only be so lucky. No, what happens to bad little wanking boys is that their emanations attract the restless spirits that hover about an old hotel. I took a peek at your reservations, and the hotel you're in was built before WWI. That means lots of soldiers meeting there, before being shipped out; lots of hookers making ends meet, and sometimes not; and, of course, lots of closeted men, able to afford the extra tips certain bellboys require."

He smacks his lips. "Bellboy cock. Tasty. Uncut..."

"Dangerous cock. And you wonder why we keep you on a short leash at home."

"So my mouth's closer to your -"

"- impudence will have me end this call." Then, silence.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry, ma'am."

"Good boy. But, I'm afraid you won't be, for long. Good, that is. You spurt so nasty, when you're naughty. And as you drift off tonight, cock still in hand, you attract the attention of a shade drifting down from the ceiling. He looks like a waterstain, normally, but tonight he manifests in his old uniform, with a razor-sharp haircut and a fresh crease in his pants. His mouth is wide... and his pants are cut generously in the crotch. They have to be."

"Oh, yesss..."

"His hand reaches through the sheets, to touch your dick. It's so cold, but it rubs your cock until it's on fire."

"Please, God, yesss..."

"You throw the sheets aside, to welcome his cold mouth slurping on your balls. The contrast of his deathly cold and the steam from your cock is tantalizing."

"Oh, shit, oh, shit, I'm so close, I'm so close"

"He pulls his mouth away, staring at you with coal-black eyes. Once he takes his steel-hard dick and - YOU'RE NOT CUMMING, ARE YOU??"

"No, no... oh, shit, no..." Drew whimpers, as he calms himself down.

"If I were there, young man, I'd expect to see you clenching your cock and balls in restraint."

"I am, I am, ma'am... whew... I'm in control," Drew panted.

"We'll see," I croon.

I find my vibrator in the nightstand, and make sure he hears me tease my pussy with it. "Your obedience is getting my clitty hard. You know I love to spank your face n' cock with my big titties, but since I'm not there..."

"What? What?"

"That incubus will have to rape your ass with his ice-cold, foot-long dick."

It's cruel, I know. I know he couldn't help but cum, after that, and that as soon as he came home, we'd punish him. Still, my cunt throbs satisfyingly, hearing him lose all pretense at speech and decorum. I wait until those tides subside, then say nothing: My cunt, spurting around my vibrator, is eloquent enough.

"Look at the mess you've made."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. The incubus -"

"Your own perverted mind willed it. Whatever shall we do with you?"

"Please. Please - I beg for mercy -"

"- and you sure as hell better not be late coming home. Every hour you're late, one more punishment shall be added to the list. And God forbid you should get snowed in... but I hear Chicago's quite balmy, in winter."

His sobs and pleas make me cum again; I make him hear every moan and gush.

"If you're hard again, boy, tough shit. Rub it out in the shower, then go to sleep immediately. Should you call, I won't pick up the phone, nor listen to any of your obscene prattle, on voicemail. Are we clear, boy?"

His sniffles almost set me off again, but this time I'm in control, for both of us.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress."

"You might be redeemable one day. MIGHT."

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you."

I pat my cunt, satisfied, wishing it were his head. "Now, what do we say, my dearest boy?"

"Good night, Mistress." The sloppy kiss he gives the receiver will require a bit extra disinfection by Housekeeping. I limit my response to a grunt, then hang up the phone abruptly.

During the remainder of the week, I don't hear from him, which relieves me - at least he didn't get fired. However, I do get an email from him with a link from a uniform shop. Clicking it, I see a classic red bellboy uniform for sale. The rest of the email read, "At your service, Ma'am."

Well, Mike and Steve are businessmen, and they are often tired... the only question would be whether I'd be a tired businesswoman, or would I use drag? In any case, I could see that we might need to alter that uniform before wearing, to build in the proper knee-pad reinforcements... that's the joy of planning... so many options.