A Test of Loyalty

Story Info
In a search for warmth, a wife's loyalty is tested.
12.7k words
3.61
89.1k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony stepped out of the passenger seat and felt the wind cut through his clothing. It was a cold day for a hiking trip into the mountains, but luckily, he had great company. Walking around the car to help with the backpacks, he saw that Matt who was his best friend, was already on the task. Loading out the backpacks was an easy task, but Matt had brought with him two others that Tony didn't know. The couple was married and they were very inexperienced when it came to walking in the mountains, but they were smiling despite the cold conditions and Tony liked their attitude. Their names were Andrew and Jessica and they struggled with the task of getting the heavy backpacks on their backs.

Tony quickly went over to Jessica. "Here! Let me get this for you!" Tony had to shout a bit over the roaring wind, but his hands worked quickly in attaching the heavy backpack to the short woman. Jessica stood silently as he helped her and while he helped Jessica, Matt helped Andrew with his backpack.

"There! All set Jessica!" Tony exclaimed with triumph before he bent down and swung his own over his back effortlessly. Jessica turned to face him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Thanks! It was a bit tricky getting on!" Jessica told him a bit embarrassed and Tony noticed that she had no problems standing normally with such a heavy backpack. Short but strong Tony noted quickly before the four locked the car and ventured into the forest that was covered with a deep carpet of snow.

Matt walked in front and functioned like a piercing arrow against the thick snow that threatened to cover most of the hiking trail. Behind him was a struggling Andrew and Tony was a bit worried if he was prepared for this. After all, he didn't look to be in very good shape. His wife however, she walked in front of Tony without a hint of the ragged breathing of her husband. Tony could tell that she was in great shape, but even so, he kept up his guard in case she slipped backwards as the trail was quite steep.

Tony took in the scenery of the forest whose trees waved in the wind, thus making a haunting sound boom all around them. It was a beautiful day despite the weather. They group had been certain the weather would be dominated by a shining sun and a blue sky, but they were already here and they had to make the best out of the hand they had been given.

After a few hours of walking up some steep and slippery climbs, the forest had begun to open up a bit and the sound of a river could be heard way in front of them. The snow fell hard around them and the conditions had gotten a bit too difficult for a mountain trip; hence Tony was leaning more and more on them turning around. However, he couldn't get a word in due to Andrew's complaining. The man was nearly out of breath from the exercise and yet he wasted the little he had left on cursing everyone and everything around him. Tony had seen it before with unprepared adventurers, but Andrew was a special cookie.

Tony could hardly see through the falling snow, but he could hear Andrew's complaining echoing and the man leaned against a tree for support. Matt was standing with him and trying to get him to continue, which Tony believed was unwise. "Come on honey! It will get better! Let's just try some more, okay?" Tony heard Jessica say through the wind and he liked the sound of her voice as it was filled with sparkles of hope and inspiration. Andrew finally agreed to push on and thus they ensued their walk, but then Jessica slipped.

She felt backwards quickly with her entire body, but Tony had been on guard in case this happened; hence he braced himself for the impact and caught her.

Jessica had raced into him sideways which meant the backpack didn't obstruct his hold on her. Tony wasn't really thinking about Jessica's body when she leaned her entire weight on him because he tried to relax her and let her down on her feet, but he was no idiot, she had some muscular legs and since his arm had been around her waist and stomach, he knew she was a toned woman.

"Thanks, again!" Jessica laughed as she got her balance back and her backpack re-adjusted. Before she turned however, she gave him another sweet smile and this one affected him a bit. She had huge goggles on her to protect her eyes like the rest of the group, hence he couldn't see much of what appeared to a be a heart-shaped face of bronze, but her pink lips he could see and their full nature parted to reveal her white teeth when she smiled. Tony began walking behind her and he was ready at any moment if she slipped again.

The incident had gone unnoticed to Matt and Andrew; hence Jessica and Tony were quite far behind when Tony helped Jessica down from a large rock and down to the river's edge. Tony held her little hand in his large one and once again he felt her petite body against him when the steep hill sent her racing into his chest. It wasn't awkward at all, instead they just laughed and yet again he was awarded a sweet smile before they continued.

Tony could see Matt and Andrew way ahead and they couldn't have looked back as the distance was a bit too great for Tony's liking, but he reasoned that Andrew would throw another tantrum soon and his wife was in such great shape that Tony and she could easily catch them then.

The river's edge was slippery because of the ice and even he struggled with his balance. The river itself was large and wild. It was deep as well and Tony took great care in using the branches of the nearby bushes to gain some support. The snow was falling so hard and heavy that Tony could barely see past Jessica's head, but he could see her and that was the most important part in case something happened.

As if destiny itself heard his thoughts, Jessica slipped on the icy trail and fell into the river. Tony didn't think, he just reacted by throwing away his heavy backpack and jumping into the river.

Jessica struggled, flailed with her arms and her legs kicked desperately in the chilly water while the current took her. The heavy backpack dragged her down and she hit rock after rock. The pain was immense, but luckily the backpack took most of the impact. However, her heavy backpack meant she couldn't break the surface. She tried frantically to get the backpack off of her, but she had no idea how it was attached; hence she scraped against the rocky formation at the bottom of the river while the current took her hostage.

Jessica's panic for air became her only worry and she thought she would die, but then she felt hands on her and he backpack went past her, taken by the current. The next thing she knew was that arms held around her and then she broke the surface to the feeling of air entering her lungs again.

Tony held Jessica as tightly to him as he could and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him while he battled the river's current. The water was incredibly cold and he couldn't feel his toes anymore; hence they needed to get up. The river then turned a sharp right and as a result Tony got closer to the edge. With Jessica clinging to him and with one arm holding around her back, he only had one arm to use, but he was saved by luck and a good grip on a branch from the nearby tree. Tony used all of strength to pull them towards the shore and Jessica helped him pull once her short arms could reach the branch. Together, they reached the shore and dragged themselves up from the chilling river.

Jessica couldn't speak due to her teeth chattering rapidly and like him her clothes were soaked. Tony helped her up and she was exhausted and shocked by the near-death experience; hence she leaned into him as he walked them into the thick forest.

Luckily, they came upon a cabin nearly covered whole in snow. It sat in the midst of the forest, but it was in an open area, encircled by the forest. The snow here was thick and deep; hence Tony carried Jessica's shivering body until they reached the cabin. Tony could barely move his fingers through his gloves, but he managed to force open the door, help Jessica through the entrance and shut it behind them. The impact of the door being forced shut against the cabin unleashed massive amounts of snow from the roof and through the sprinkles of the wood within the door, Tony could see that they were snowed inside.

Tony turned with teeth chattering and saw Jessica in a crouched position, hugging herself as she cried. Tony wanted to hug her and comfort her, but the situation demanded that he searched the cabin for supplies; hence he chose that rather than comfort Andrew's wife, but the cabin was cold and dark and offered him little insight into how abandoned it was.

It wasn't the most spacious cabins and Tony quickly realized it was all just one room. The snow hammered on the windows and Tony began to understand the enormity of their situation. They had no backpacks, no spare clothing and no ways to keep warm nor any food. Tony looked around the cabin but he quickly realized they only had each other. Freezing and in desperate need for warmth, Tony grew a bit desperate as he searched the cabin and then he found the blanket.

It was a fur blanket and Tony nearly cried when he touched it. Casting his glance ahead of his fingers, he saw a small bed in the corner of the room. Acting quickly, Tony threw the blanket over the bed and began pushing it towards the middle of the room in the belief that it would be warmer there than in the dark corner.

The entire cabin smelled and looked rotten from the inside, but the bed looked surprisingly comfy. Once the bed was in place, he began taking off his clothing. His fingers shivered and his teeth kept chattering as water dripped from his beard while he undressed.

"W—What are y—you doing?" Jessica managed to say with teeth chattering and she was in an even worse condition than Tony.

"I—I need to get out of the wet clothing, otherwise I'll freeze to death! You have to do the same!" Tony informed her as he tried to un-zip his soaked fleeced sweater, but it was no luck.

Jessica saw his struggled and weakly walked over to him and while Tony had been searching the cabin, she had been biting and blowing on her fingers to warm them; hence she easily helped him out of his fleece sweater.

Tony was glad she helped him and he barely managed to smile due to his cold face that wanted to grimace rather than smile, but she understood and gave him a hug before she retreated away from him. While Tony got to work on the belt of his military trousers; Jessica created a bit of distance between them and Tom understood why she looked so nervous.

Jessica was a married woman and she had never stripped in front of another man before, but she knew he was right. She had to get out of her wet clothes as they just made her feel even colder. Removing her goggles first, she began to undress as quickly as she could, but she chose to turn her back to Tony while doing it.

Tony was down to his wool thermal under layer that covered him from neck to ankles, but he was so cold that he could barely move his fingers; hence he took them into his mouth and blew his breath on them. While he was warming his hands, he couldn't help look at Jessica undressing in front of him.

It was the first time he was actually seeing her as she had been covering her face with those goggles ever since he first met her and the heavy amount of clothing she had worn had in turn covered her completely; hence it was a shock for Tony when he saw her without a hat and without her jacket on.

The first thing he noticed was her blonde hair. It was a sight for sore eyes the way the thick volume of it curved down her back in beautiful waves and it was long. Tony could barely see that it also fell down the front of her torso the way her locks dangled down her sides whenever she moved to get out of a clothing item. It looked to reach the top of her naval down her torso and it fell down her back until it reached the top of her ass.

That was the biggest shock for Tony as he blew warmth into his fingers. While he had been taken back by her spellbinding hair, she had begun undressing her lower body and when he looked at the tip of her blonde locks, he could see that Jessica had pushed her soaked thermal under layer down to around mid-thigh, thus Tony got to see Jessica's ass barely covered by her soaked pink panties. Not only that, but he could clearly see why she struggled so with removing the soaked woollen thermal from her thighs, because her thighs looked like sculptured art.

The tanned skin revealed thighs so incredibly shapely and sexy that Tony stopped undressing himself. The muscles rippled underneath as she forced the soaked material down their toned and firm nature. Tony had never seen thighs so feminine and strong before and they sat a whole new standard for him that he was certain he would bring with him if they ever made it out of this place.

Remembering that he was in fact freezing, he began removing what remained of his clothing with his now slightly warm fingers. However, as he undressed, he was powerless to not stare a whole into Jessica's incredibly round and tight ass. Fuck! What a fucking woman! Tony kept telling himself, shocked by the vision that was Jessica and the truth was he had never seen a more luscious woman in his life. Tony threw away his woollen under layer that covered his lower body and began removing the one covering his upper body, but his eyes never left Jessica's stupendous ass.

Tony felt terrible for taking advantage of the situation to ogle Jessica when she was at such a vulnerable moment, but he couldn't look away. It felt instinctual to look at her and the truth was he hadn't been with a woman for years; hence seeing the finest one he had ever encountered shaking her round and glorious ass cheeks in front of him rendered him powerless.

Jessica's ass was huge and packed with muscles and fat. It was a toned work of perfection as it stood out from her petite body. It looked proportionate with her thighs and the rest of her legs as their hidden flesh became even more visible to him the more Jessica pushed the thermal down their tanned skin. Jessica had wide hips as well, which made her ass look even rounder in his opinion. He could see it jiggle and shake as Jessica struggled and it was just perfect. To think that Andrew had such a beautiful wife shocked him as Andrew had looked quite unfit in Tony's opinion, but Jessica looked incredible.

Once Tony had removed all of his thermal under layers, he raced for the bed, removed his woollen socks that leaked of water when he held them up. Throwing them away towards the pile of his other clothing, he quickly shot Jessica a look and she was finally out of the clothing she had been struggling with and, in this moment, she was raising her thermal top over her head; which meant that Tony could see her naked back as the top disappeared up her body.

Tony quickly came to terms with that Jessica was tanned all over and her back looked slightly toned too, but it was readily apparent that she focused most of her workouts on her legs and ass. Acting quickly because of the embarrassment of being caught standing naked in the cabin and because of the cold, he removed his boxers and entered the bed naked. Tony adjusted the blanket so it covered the entire bed, lowered himself underneath it and wrapped himself around it. However, he made sure to leave some room for Jessica. The thought that her naked body would soon be glued to his in a search for warmth went through his head and he quickly realized that he had never been intimate with a woman even remotely as hot as Jessica, but unlike him, Jessica was a married woman and he had to remember that.

Jessica finally got out of her top and removed her sports bra, but before she removed her soaked panties, she held an arm across her beasts and twisted slightly to see that Tony wouldn't look at her. Tony held his look at the dusted and cold looking fireplace and Jessica was certain that he was thinking of how to get a fire stated later. She knew he and the blanket was the only source of warmth to find and she knew she had to remove her panties too, but it was scary for Jessica. However, she removed her pink panties quickly and kicked them off her legs.

Racing towards the bed, she held an arm around her Double Ds and a hand in front of her pussy, but once she lifted up the blanket, she allowed the blanket to cover her as she slid underneath it until her naked body glued itself into Tony's in a search for warmth.

Tony quickly wrapped his arms around Jessica's incredible body and pulled her tightly into him. The feeling of her full and large breasts mashing against the side of his chest felt sensational and he loved how their legs entwined. Jessica's head found his shoulder and rested there as he their torsos glued themselves together.

"Thank you for saving me." Jessica whispered softly and her voice was so sweet it did things to him. Tony could feel how cold she was and her nipples were hard as they poked his skin. Tony couldn't see how her blonde mane cascaded down her body as she pressed herself further into him, but he was certain that the sight would've looked incredible. While she snuggled with him like this, Tony could finally take some time to study her eyes. They didn't look into his face, instead they studied the hairs on his chest and she seemed nervous. Her eyes were captivatingly beautiful. Two pretty sapphires lived within her eyes and the entire face of hers was just cute and adorable. Tony could honestly barely control himself from not being aroused by the beauty in his arms.

"You're welcome, but we're not on safe ground yet. We have no food, no dry clothes and the snowstorm outside seems more like a blizzard to me. Is it alright if we just try and keep warm like this until it quiets down?" Tony asked her while he used his right hand that he held around her with to rub her upper back, but while he was doing it, his biceps kept brushing the underside of her breast. His left arm was underneath her and the hand rested on her lower back quite close to an area he wanted to touch, which the top of his fingers did as they rested at the top of her ass cheek.

"It's alright because I'm still cold. And, to be honest, I'm struggling a bit with this." Jessica voiced her concern and he understood why, but she told him anyways.

"It's just that I've been married for ten years and I never thought I'd be so intimate with another man." Jessica was beginning to get the colour back in her cheeks and Tony thought Jessica couldn't possibly get any hotter but the more she spoke and the longer they held this intimacy, the more his desire for her grew.

"Well, I see that, but we don't exactly have a choice. Married for ten years? May I ask how you met him?" Tony asked the stunning blonde wife as she pressed her thighs and her entire body further into him to get even more heat and Tony held back his gasp as he felt the top of her left thigh lightly touch the underside of his balls. The level of restraint it took for Tony not to become rock-hard by having such a naked beauty with an hourglass shape of dreams glued to his body was at the breaking point. Even her breasts felt huge and firm against the side of his chest. One thing was for certain, Andrew was a lucky man to have tied the knot on Jessica.

"I think once I get warmer I'll relax a bit more with you. How we met? Well, I met him when I was in high school. Andrew was my partner during a science project and I kind of ended up falling for him, but I feared asking him. So, a year passed as friends until we kind of ended up kissing and the rest is history. I married him when I was eighteen. Have you ever been married?" Jessica asked him and her fingers played teasingly with the hairs on his chest. The touch was electric and he too was getting a bit more familiar with her features.