A Test of Obedience

Story Info
Renna's Master finds out if she is really His.
2.5k words
4.16
19.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liriel
Liriel
6 Followers

This piece was written with the editorial assistance of Lord Thelonius Porksword.

A test of Obedience

Sorenna had been His for six months. That's when He collared her and moved them both to this tiny island off of Alaska. Since they are pretty far from the mainland, supplies are flown in, especially in the winter. He runs a business strictly by computer, internet and phone, so the two of them are able to spend many hours in her training. He is deeply pleased with her response to Him and how quickly she is learning her submission, accepting it well.

Today He is going to test her, see how much she has really learned and if she is ready to obey His commands, unquestionably, simply because he told her to, asked her to, wanted her to.

At any moment, He is expecting the plane that will deliver their supplies. He has seen the pilot watching His girl, knows that he is unmarried and has decided to find out if the pilot would like a sample of His Sorenna.

Spotting the airplane over the water, He watches as the craft lands in a loud splash of water, coming to a rest at the dock. When the pilot jumps out of the plane, he sends a friendly wave to Him, and begins unloading the supplies from the cargo hold.

The Master makes his way over, enjoying the crisp air outside, thinking of Renna in the house reading His note and dressing as He had instructed her. He can't wait to see her.

Inside the house, Sorenna reads the note He left for her on the table. It simply says for her to go to the drawer and put what is inside on, and only what is inside there. She reaches up and touches the collar she has worn for several months, having never once taken it off. She knows by heart that she is to wear it always. He told her she would never remove it and neither would He.

She walks to their room, and stands before the drawer. With no conscious thought on her part, she kneels the way she would for her Master. She opens the drawer pulling out the items one by one. First to come out is a small bit of denim. As she looks it over, she discovers they were once shorts, or maybe jeans. They had been radically altered, however. She pulls them on over her legs and smooth, bare pussy, to better judge the alterations.

They fit just like a pair of jeans over her waist, buttoning and zipping. Her hips are bare due to the sides of the pants being cut high, and most of the seat as well. She turns pink as she realizes that most of her ass is showing, the back of the shorts arching over her cheeks, framing them in the fabric. Down the crack was simply the seam of the shorts, continuing around to the front, through her pussy lips and stopping just at the base of the zipper.

She smiles as she wonders where He thinks of the things like this, and who did the alterations?

Next she extracts a top. It is made of thin silk, almost sheer. She puts the white shirt on over her bare breasts, her nipples hardening immediately as the silk caresses her skin. She straightens the open collar of the shirt and buttons the only button, low between her breasts, just above a tie, which she knots loosely just below her tits.

She could not resist running her hands over the smooth material, over her breasts and teasing, just for a moment, her nipples, loving the feel of the silk stretched a little tight over her tits, cupping them perfectly. She stands and looks at herself in the mirror, pleased with His choices. She notices that she can see the shadow of her nipples under the material. She blushes, the thought making her wet.

Now she reaches into the drawer, and takes out a shoe box. Her favorite part. Opening the box, she wonders what she will find within. There is a pair of brown, patched leather boots inside. She pulls one of them out astonished that it is a thigh high cowboy boot. The leg part of it is soft and flexible, zippered up the back. The foot part of the boot looks exactly like a pair of cowboy boots, softly rounded, with a pointed toe, the only difference being the height of the heel, 4 inches. She puts them on, and is amazed. Plenty of thigh is visible over the top of the boot. She looks long and sexy.

Looking once more in the mirror, she fingers her hair and looks over her makeup and goes into the livingroom to wait for Him to come back from getting the supplies. Renna passes the time until her Master comes back, daydreaming of Him, as she sits on her pillow next to His chair.

He has spent the last several minutes talking to the pilot, discussing his willingness to come inside and meet Sorenna. He also explains briefly about their relationship, not much information, just that she is His and obeys Him in all things.

The pilot agrees, intrigued and excited. The two of them walk to the house and step into the front room.

The Master looks to her and smiles, letting her know He is well pleased with her obedience and appearance.

She gives a little "O" of surprise when she sees the pilot follow her Master into the house. She bows her head and looks at the floor, embarrassed and flushed. She does not lose her composure though, and sits quietly.

She hears her Master invite the man to sit down and asks if he would like a drink. She listens to the pilot say a beer would be great. Upon hearing him, Sorenna gets up from the cushion and walks slowly across the room to the kitchen area, feeling the eyes of both men on her. She nervously gets the beer from the refrigerator and also gets one for her Master.

A beer in each hand, she goes back into the living room. She stops first in front of the guest, opening his beer and smiling at him as she bends forward slightly to hand it to him. Her eyes sweep the pilot from head to hip, taking his measure. Her tits fall forward, giving him an uninterrupted view of her deep cleavage. She blushes prettily as she hears his indrawn breath and sees his eyes are fastened on her almost exposed mounds. Then, with a seductive smile at him, she gives him her back, knowing he getting quite a view of her ass brazenly on display.

She walks slowly, sensuously, to her Master, forgetting the other man as soon as He looks at her.

She stands in front of Him positioning herself between His legs. She lowers her body to the floor, and sets the beer down next to her. She spreads her knees wide, sits on her heels and straightens her back, thrusting her tits forward, her hands clasped together behind her back. She bows her head slightly, eyes on the floor, silently offering all of herself to her Master. She remains still for several moments, then reaches beside her, picks up the beer, opens it and from her knees, hands it to Him.

He accepts the beer from her hand and places it on the table next to him. He takes a moment to savor the sight of His lovely girl, supplicating to Him. He loves the look of her so submissive to his every suggestion. He can see her trembling, but knows its not from fear. He can feel the waves of desire flowing off of her.

He takes in her soft red-brown hair, spilling over her shoulders, her soft, pink, pouty lips, moistened with her tongue to make them shine. His eyes travel down to rest on her prominently displayed cleavage, catching his breath to see those lovely size D orbs being offered to Him. His eyes continue to rove over her body, noting the details of her body; her trim waist, her tanned, smooth skin, her long, sexy legs that wrap around Him so well.

Lowering His arm, He plunges two fingers into her pussy, checking her wetness, her hard nipples already indicating to Him her arousal. His fingers slip inside her easily, feeling her adjust her hips to allow Him all access to what is His. He smiles down at her, reassuring her with His approval. He pulls His fingers from her wetness, and sits back in His chair.

He whispers to her, "Relax."

She twists to a sideways position, sitting cross legged between his feet. She wraps her arms around His calf, and lays her cheek on His knee, looking over to the pilot. She feels His hand in her hair, stroking it, petting her.

He says to her, "Go now and greet him as if he were Me, him taking My place this time."

Without saying a word, she turns her head and places a kiss on His knee. She bows her head with eyes lowered and says, "Yes, Master."

She unwraps her arms from his leg, and slowly crawls across the floor to where the pilot sits. She knows He is watching her and smiles in her knowledge.

As she reaches a spot near the pilot, she finds one of her questions is answered. She had, a few moments earlier, been wondering if the pilot was aroused from watching. She can see by the bulge in his pants that he definitely is excited. She looks up at his face and smiles at him, as she raises her body between his legs, placing her arms on his thighs. She puts one of her hands on either side of his zipper, rubbing her hands back and forth, watching his excitement grow, before unbuttoning his pants and releasing his hardness. She raises higher onto her knees, and plunges her mouth down on his eager cock, sucking and licking all the way down. She hears the man groan, as her mouth wets him, making him slick in her mouth.

She feels the weight of her Master's gaze on her. In response, her knees widen, her back arcs downward causing her ass to rise, displaying her swollen, pink lips around the seam halving her cunt. Automatically, her hips gyrate in carnal circles, intended to incite her Master to take His pleasure from her body. Her pussy tightens and drips as she thinks of Him inside her. Silently she offers herself to Him, while she fucks the other man with her mouth.

The Master settles into His chair to watch His girl perform for Him. Sipping his drink casually, He watches her crawl across the floor intent on doing His bidding. His cock twitches at seeing her head bobbing over the pilot's lap. His eyes are fixed on the slit she has so magnificently displayed for Him, mesmorized by her hips swivelling, begging Him to take her. He chooses to simply watch her ask for what she wants, with her body.

The pilot has sparks of electricity jumping through his veins as the girl works intently on his stiff cock. His beer forgotten on the table next to him, he puts his hands on either side of her head guiding her as she sucks his dick expertly. His hips strain upward, shoving more of his cock into her eager mouth. He nearly loses his load when he hears the wet sucking noises she is making as she devours his cock hungrily.

Sorenna fails to hear her Master take a position behind her, and she wonders what He plans next. She feels one of his hands on each of her hips, positioning her pussy to accept Him, lining her up for Him. One of His hands leaves her hips, as He grabs a handful of her hair, pulling her mouth off the pilot's cock.

He whispers close to her ear, "Do not let him cum in your mouth."

She nods as best she can, and says, "Yes, Master."

He releases her hair and she goes back down on the pilot's cock, licking and sucking, moaning loudly around the cock in her mouth as her Master plunges deep into her pussy, filling her totally in one sure stroke.

Lost in the feel of her Master's cock stroking her inner walls, she nearly misses the tightening felt on her tongue. Sure the pilot is about to cum, she pulls her mouth away, placing her hand there instead, stroking up and down, her mouth open. Holding her lips close to the head of his cock, she taps it against her mouth already slick, from sucking him. Suddenly she feels a spasm under her palm, and lifts upper body higher, watching as the pilot coats her tits with his hot cum.

The pilot drops his head back on the sofa, with a satisfied groan. After a few moments, he lifts his head to watch the action in his lap.

Renna remains in the same position, caught up in the feel of her Master pumping her body, hearing him groan with each long, hard stroke. Her hips buck back and forth over His hardness and she pants hard. Closing her eyes, she concentrates on holding her orgasm back, waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask her Master if she can cum all over His cock. Again, she feels His hand in her hair, pulling her head up and back, pounding into her wet, hot pussy. He causes so many sensations throughout her body, they begin to overwhelm her, and she knows she cannot hang on much longer.

"Master, may I please cum for you?" She asks, straining to speak, her passion for Him plain in her body language and speech.

He says not a word and she feels a moment of frustration, even panic. She is so aroused as she waits for permission. He continues to fuck her, seeing her body draped over the pilot and knowing she is covered in his cum, he tells her, "Now, lil one, cum hard for me".

She needs no other words, and the orgasm simply floods over her body radiating waves of heat, drowning her in intensity. She feels her Master's cock ripple inside her and hears his deep groan. His hot cum sprays her insides, and she knows He has released his power to her. As soon as he pulls out of her, she turns to him, still on her knees, and bathes His spent cock with her tongue. When she is satisfied that He is clean enough, she lowers herself, sitting again on her heels, bowed and waiting for His next instructions.

With his fingers under her chin, He lifts her head to look at Him. "You've done well, girl, your training is now complete. You are completely Mine, exactly as I wish you to be." He smiles down to her, and she beams back to him, her eyes full of love and devotion for this man she calls "Master".

The pilots stands up from the couch and zips his pants. He walks toward the door, waving and saying goodbye to them both as he goes back to his airplane and home.

They do not hear him leave.

Liriel
Liriel
6 Followers