A Test Of The Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet Adam and Sir begins his lessons.
2.7k words
4.26
16.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at the doorway and peaked into the room. The man had his back to me. He was around 6'1", medium build, with dirty blond hair and an incredible ass. Sir caught me shyly standing there and examining him.

"Sweetheart, just don't stand there get in here and welcome Adam."

I began to blush and quickly fell to my hands and knees and slowly crawled to them, making sure I wiggled my ass and arched my back like a cat. I stopped and kneeled at my Sir's feet. I kept my eyes on the floor in front of me not wanting to look up and see Adam drinking in my naked flesh.

"Darlin this is Adam. Say hello and submit yourself."

I crawled over to his feet nervously I sat back, my eyes locked on his brown leather boots.

"Hello, Sir Adam. Welcome to our home. I am looking forward to serving you. My body is yours to use for your pleasure." I leaned down and kissed each one of his boots and quickly sat back on my heels. I was scared to death to look up at him. My breathing quicken and my heart was practically beating out of my chest.

"Holy Shit Chad! She is amazing." He said to Sir. "There's no way Anna would ever be like this!"

"You'd be surprised! My Darlin Kara here is a firecracker. She has had six years training to be the pet you see before you. Anna will grow and learn as you do. When she feels comfortable you both can stay here and my Kara will teach her as well."

"I'll mention it to her and see how she feels. She likes when I'm commanding when we fuck but, she puts up a fight and sasses me any other time."

Sir laughs and says, "I remember this one was the same way!" I smiled remembering how hard I would fight him just to have him punish me. "Chad my man she is just begging to have a firm hand! The next phase will make or break her though. Prepare to have her pissed off at you for awhile."

"Why, what does that mean?" He asked.

"Well, I'm about to teach you what it takes to break her. See right now it's fun and you give in to her and then give her playful smacks on the ass and tease her. Then you go right back to being Chad as normal. You are half heartily doing this. She wants you to be controlling and really, she herself is pulling your strings. She wants a master to control every aspect of her being. She needs to fear your disappointment instead of getting rewarded for it. You need to grow balls and stepped up. If not she'll just continue to be disappointed. This one here, she needs my approval and my attention like she needs water and air, just like Anna. You are giving her rewards when she is bad and not what she needs, discipline. Kara and Anna are a lot alike. A true submissive begging to have her master control her and giving her everything she needs and desires."

"I never thought of it like that. I just thought it was all sexual and a pain thing."

"I have a book that you need to read and I think Kara has one for Anna. You need to read through it and I will help you with any questions you may have. Well today I'm going to show you a few physical things and give my sweet Kara a good workout. At the end of the day remind me that I have a bag of equipment for you similar to all the tools we are going to use today."

"Thank you Chad. You didn't have to do that."

"It's my pleasure. Darlin please go get us a drink. Perhaps the single malt scotch in my office. How about it Adam?"

"That would be great and help calm my nerves." He said laughing.

I crawled out and hurried to Sir's office. I grabbed the crystal glasses and quickly poured myself one and downed it. I couldn't believe this is happening! No warning, no discussion, nothing. Just, "Darlin You're gonna fuck a stranger today."

The thought made me laugh. I had fantasied about have two men often but thought it would only remain that. We have had lots of women lovers over the years. Sir always teased me of being a closet lesbian. I loved to devour a wet, juicy pussy. My long tongue had skills no man could ever touch and most of the time the woman would come back just to have her cunt licked again but end up letting Chad fuck her as well. I thought about Anna. I wondered what she looked like. If she would become my new lover as well. The thought sent electricity to my sex and I knew the liquor was beginning to kick in. I hurried and poured their glasses and placed the bottle and glasses on a tray.

Walking through the door I look up and see Adam sitting across from me. My heart skipped a beat when his eyes looked up and met mine. God was he handsome. He had piercing dark eyes, a strong square jaw, and a smile that could make you melt. He reminded me of the actor Jensen Ackles.

I broke my gaze and quickly went to Sir's side and offered him his drink. I then walked over to Adam and bent over for him to take his drink. Our eyes met again and he smiled from ear to ear.

"Thank you Kara."

"You're welcome Sir." I felt my face blush and my ears began to burn. I sat the tray on the table and went back and sat at Sir's feet.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Sir asked.

"Amazing! I love her nipple piercings. That's so fucking hot."

"She has her tongue pierced as well. Show him Darlin." I stuck my tongue out at him. "She is incredible with her mouth. Absolutely no gag reflex at all. She loves to drink cum as well. She gets mad when I cum inside of her. Isn't that right my, cum hungry slut?"

I felt my face burn again. I just shook my head yes. "Go ahead and suck him off before we begin our lesson. He needs to go ahead and be relieved so that he will listen better."

I crawled over to his lap and started undoing his jeans. I felt how hard he was already though his zipper. I reached in and unleashed his very thick dick. A drop of precum had already oozed from his head. I took the tip of my tongue and snaked it in the hole and wrapped my lips around it to make a seal and I vacuum out any remaining fluid his magnificent cock has given me. I release him and wrap my hands around him and begin working up and down.

"I want you to take my mouth Sir. Guide me and show me what you want so I may please you. Please take my hair and show me."

"Damn, that's so fucking hot!" Adam said as I take him into my mouth again. He caught on quickly and grabbed each side of my hair and pulled me all the down to the base and holding me there. When he pulled up he went slowly. I used this to rub my tongue back and forth using as much suction as I could. When at the head he jerked me off creating a loud popping noise. I looked up into his eyes. I could tell he wasn't used to being pleasured with his wife's mouth and he was savoring each second of this. He pulled me back down and held me there again. I could feel him twitching. He began to growl with pleasure. I attempt to bounce my mouth forward as much as it would let me. Bringing his hips off the chair he violently begins fucking my face. After a minute of his thrusting he pushes me backwards and raises up. Grabbing my hair with one hand and pumping his cock with the other. I open my mouth to receive his seed. The first shot across my face. Before the second could escape he placed the tip onto my tongue. This one was much larger than the first. It filled my mouth and ran down the corners onto my chin and down on my tits. This third and final was sent down my throat as he pushed himself back in me to suck every last bit out and milk his cock. His cum was salty, creamy, deliciousness. I laughed to myself thinking of Sir. He was right! I was indeed a cum hungry slut.

"Fuck her mouth is amazing! You are the luckiest man alive!" Adam said tucking himself back in his pants.

"That I am! Kara is a rare gem." Sir stared down at my cum soaked face. "Sweetheart go clean yourself up and come right back and we'll teach Adam positions."

"Yes Sir."

I ran into the bathroom and wiped Adam's cum off with a tissue. I couldn't believe how wet I had become. My thoughts went through what had just taken place and fantasizing about what was yet to come. Any nervousness had left me after that and was replaced with excitement.

I entered the room and crawled over to the two men. They both had a glass of scotch and were laughing.

"My sweet Darlin, are you ready?"

"Yes Sir" I said smiling up at him.

"Okay Adam. First is the present position." I quickly stand spread my legs and put my arms behind my head "Legs spread wide for easy access to her pussy. Tits stuck out. Sometimes these are different. These are just my preference. So you may see other Doms call there pets in different positions at the club." He said taking one of large nipples in between his fingers pinching them. "Position 2"I knelt down and kept my hands behind my head. "Position 3" I sat back on my heels and brought my hands to my thighs. "This is usually called at ease. She is comfortable and can stay this way for awhile. It's easier to explain things if she isn't in pain from holding a position. Position 4." I laid my head on the floor and my arms straight out. Almost like I was bowing down to worship my wonderful Sir. "Sometimes this is called the submission position. Position 5!" I raised to my hands and knees. Head and ass held high. Sir took his fingertips down my spine and smacked my ass. "Position 6!" I laid flat on my belly arms and legs spread wide open. "Up to Position 7!" I stood up, spread my legs and grabbed my ankles. "That's all the positions I use. I have made you a list of all these so you can have Anna start practicing them everyday. My Darlin, go get my flogger." I raised up and ran down the hall almost giddy. I love when master uses his flogger on me. I was about to return to the living room when I heard them coming down the hallway.

"We decided to come to where the toys are and save you trips down the hall. Get in position 2 while I show Adam my toys."

I sat there and listen to him tell about all the different toys and the sensations they create. "My Darlin prefers the suede flogger because its more of a thuddy hit than a sting. It you wish to create a sting you use the leather one." He went on through all the paddles, crops, canes, and other things that just loved to make my skin red. "We'll start with this one." Sir said picking up a black suede flogger with a silver metal handle. "She loves this one! Get up here and get into position 4 with your ass towards me." Sir said patting the bed. When I was in position Sir taught Adam how the different strokes created different sounds and feelings. I must say Adam was a quick learner. His strokes were smooth and barely bit my tender flesh.

"She's awful red. Should we stop for awhile?" Adam said with hesitation.

Sir laughed and told him to stick his fingers into my pussy. He stoked my labia. "Holy shit. I don't have to she's dripping wet!" I was almost embarrassed by my excess wetness but at the same time I was relieved to settle his concerns and have him continue to flog me. "She fucking loves this, huh?"

"That she does Adam. Her skin reddens with just the slightest touch. When you see purple that's when this one has had enough." I could hear the smile in my Master's words. "Now this will make her pussy run down her legs."

He grabbed the crop and told me to hold my feet out. I obeyed and tucked my toes under exposing my stretched soles to him. Just barely tapping my arches, I hold back the moans that want to escape. Smack! Smack! Each of my heels started to sting and Sir started to tap at my arches again. He then brings the crop down hard on the balls of each foot five times. I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming. Once again he began to tap my arches. I heard the crop put back and a zipper. Suddenly a cock slid into me and began to fuck my soaked pussy hard. I had no idea which one until I raised slightly and saw my husbands jeans pulled down. Adam walked around the bed and jerk my head up. His cocked rubbed my lips as I looked up at him. He had an evil grin on his face and I knew he loved every minute of beating my ass red. I open my mouth and he forced his big cock to my throat. Fucking my face much harder than what he did earlier.

There I was on my hands and knees having two dicks taking me at both ends. I was in heaven! Having two men use my body for their pleasure. I moaned into Adam's cock with that thought. It makes him take my mouth faster. My Sir smacked my ass for it and then I knew this was for them and I would be allowed to release my orgasm later. I squeezed my muscles around Sir's cock, almost to say I understand. Sir then buries his cock deep inside me and releases his cum. He pulls out after he is done releasing himself.

"Adam come here and take her ass. Darlin he's never done this so do a good job."

Adam walks around and places his cock to the outside of my asshole. Sir stops him.

"No Adam. You need to lube it up first. Stick your cock into her pussy. I left you plenty." Adam obeyed Sir and gently entered my pussy. He pulled out and placed his head against my tight hole. He applied a little pressure and his head slipped in. This must have really turned him on because after that he wasn't gentle at all. He violently began fucking my ass and grunting. Sir walked around the bed and stuck his cock in my face and demanded I clean myself off of his cock. Adam was pumping his dick hard in and out of my ass. His balls smacking my pussy that was now leaking my Sir's seed. God I wanted to reach up and touch my clit so bad. Then with three hard pushes Adam cums in my ass. Screaming, "oh my god your ass feels so good!" He climbs off the bed and zips himself back up.

"Damn Chad I haven't cummed that hard in years!"

Sir laughed and commanded me to go and clean myself up and come back and get on my back on the bed. I ran in the bathroom smiling from ear to ear. I hurried and washed my ass and pussy and toweled off. I stared at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair. I was already starting to get wet again. "Fuck I need to cum!" I said out loud. I wondered what Sit had in store for me when I returned. Whatever he wanted I was ready and willing. No longer uneasy about this situation but, quite opposite, loving it!!!