A Test to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment is more than she can handle.
2.8k words
3.91
32.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amity
Amity
4 Followers

I would like to thank Literotica editor Violent Intimacy for his careful editing and help in making this fantasy readable on paper.

*

I had finally fallen asleep that night after going through a myriad of feelings: Disappointment in myself for failing Master, knowing how much he loves me, and fear of the punishment that was to come. Master did not join me in bed for what seemed like hours, and even after that long, my brain was still imagining what was going to happen to me.

I woke slowly as I felt my legs being spread. He was careful, as if trying not to wake me, but he did. When he noticed my puzzled look, he told me to simply lay still and let him work. When I opened my mouth to ask what was going on, his loving and caring voice shushed me. I knew my behavior was not acceptable. I should have stayed quiet. Firmly, he turned me over his knees and spanked hard, just once. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, not from pain, but from embarrassment and, more, disappointment. His previous command was repeated in his usual calm voice, and I obeyed. Silently, I cursed him.

"Now, lay still," he repeated once more. "If you so much as breathe too loudly, I'll stop and leave you be."

He knew how awful this treatment sounded to me. He knew that I couldn't stand being ignored, that I would want his attention badly, that I'd beg for his touch or even his stare. He pushed my legs apart farther as he started to speak, still very calmly. The dreaded speech was coming.

"You failed miserably today." He was dragging the tips of his fingers on my neck, his face close to my skin. I could feel his breath and hoped for kisses, licks, and a firmer touch. But none of these came. He kept talking. "It was a simple test, and you failed."

My nipples became erect under this slight sensation, combined with the meaning of his words. He laughed and I was embarrassed. I had failed under someone else's touch. I had orgasmed without permission. Someone else had touched me, someone who did not even know my body, and I had not been able to control myself. Now, the same test was going to be repeated, only with expert hands, hands that knew every inch of me. My body had betrayed me before. It was going to happen again. He was going to have me fail, and butterflies invaded my stomach in fear of disappointing him once. Never before had he pushed my limits this far.

His fingers brushed my breasts, but not my nipples. I felt that my body wanted to arch to make contact with his face that still was so close to my skin, and I hated myself. I was not going to give him another opportunity to spank me, so I fought my urges and stayed still. God! How difficult that was! That contributed to a build up that I did not want just yet. His fingers kept going so painfully slowly down my sides, on my tummy, my hips, down my legs, his face following closely as he examined every inch of my body even though he knew it so well. His hands pushed my legs even farther apart, and it was almost difficult for me to maintain them this wide. But I found I didn't want him to stop, as unbearable as I knew it was going to become for my body and for my mind, and I tried my best to obey. His fingers started brushing back up the inside of my legs. I was already begging in my head for his touch on my most intimate parts, his parts. I knew he was not going to, for his intentions were cruel. The wetness that he was about to see embarrassed me. He hadn't even really touched me yet.

His fingers softly spread my labia, and once again I felt his breath. I could feel my clit, painfully hard, as I knew it wouldn't get what it needed. He kept me spread for what seemed like an eternity, and it started to drive me insane. I was breathing fast, and my breaths became shaky when I tried to slow them down. His eyes, watching, gave me such sensations! I wanted him to just take me, but I doubted that was even in his plans. Not yet anyway. My hips started to move up, and I immediately regretted doing so. Without saying a word, he simply smiled and moved away to sit on a chair in the corner of the room, and I immediately felt lonely, as if missing a part of myself. Mischievously his hands started to caress his member, just the way he likes best. He knew this reprimand was worse than a spanking. He simply kept going, pleasuring himself without me, looking intensely at me, my legs still spread, breathing even faster.

"Please... Master!" I softly moaned, desperate to have him near me.

A tear rolled down my face as I watched him bring himself to orgasm. He knew how badly I wanted his juices, but I did not deserve the taste of them. He rested in the chair for a few minutes, letting me hang there, not able to take my eyes off him. I had laid still though, as I was not told that I was allowed to do otherwise.

"Are you ready for your test now?" How could his voice be so calm after this?

Without waiting for an answer, which he knew anyway, he started examining me all over again, making the sensations even more torturous. I felt my juices drip down onto the bed sheet as he once more spread my lips, and kept them that way for even longer than he had before. I wanted to scream and buck my hips, and he was well aware of that. Perhaps he was trying to make me disobey, looking for a reason to punish me. But I didn't. Not this time. As difficult as it was, this was as turned on, as worked up as I had ever been in my life. Despite the immense feeling of not being allowed over the edge, I found that I didn't want him to stop. In fact, I feared that he would stop. His attention was a precious gift, and I was grateful for it.

He eventually let go of my labia, not because I had moved, or because I had breathed too loudly, but because he was moving on with his examination.

His fingers went up to brush against my hard nipples, very lightly, his breath following. The wave of electricity that washed over my entire body was intense, and having to lay still only made it worse. Still spread, I thought I was going to cum. Yes, as little as this slight touch apparently affected me that much. But he was not about to let me cum.

"Don't you dare cum, love," he repeated a few times, with a grin on his lips.

His touch had become less subtle and more firm, and his lips FINALLY touched my skin. I let out a long, strong breath, and he paused for a few seconds, threatening to stop. I had stopped breathing altogether for a few moments, pleading in my head that he doesn't, and I knew he had seen my pleading eyes.

God how good my nipples felt! As soon as he had me on the edge once more, he let them go, following his previous trail with this more concrete touch, sliding down between my still spread legs, and spreading my lips again. He smirked when he saw how wet I was, and rewarded me with the sound of his voice, the praises soothing my mind just a little. I blushed and closed my eyes, begging for mercy in my head as he barely inserted the tip of a finger in me, leaving it there motionless, torturing me. This was pure and simple evil. How badly I wanted it all in, then out, then in, he'll never know. Or perhaps he did. I resisted the urge to rock my hips to relieve my need on his still finger. After what seemed like an eternity he finally approached me with his face and held still before touching me. He slowly started giving soft and gentle kisses just above my wanting button. He must have felt it throb, as he started laughing.

"So excited! This will be difficult for you, love." He was mocking me.

He was not even touching my clit yet, and he could make me cum just by staying still, his lips above it, a finger barely in my pussy. He laughed louder just before I felt his breath on my clit, and another tear rolled down my cheek as I realized that I would do anything to be allowed to cum, that my body had become his, and that my mind was slowly drifting into insanity. I thought I was getting my wish as I felt his flat tongue, full, but he simply fixed it on my clit, just barely pressing on it. This was the worse torture I ever had to endure. Not allowed to even buck my hips to his face was so much more than I could handle. I had to trust that he knew what he was doing and fought with everything I had not to go over that edge he was so easily keeping me at. His movements were slow and purposeful, knowing what all this was doing to me, knowing he had won me, knowing I would obey despite the strong needs he was creating.

"I know how badly you need to cum right now." The verbal taunting had started. His voice was loving, but that only increased the level of torture.

"Tell me, what are you willing to do for me so I let you cum?" He had brought me so far out of my mind that I couldn't even think of any other answer than...

"ANYTHING!!" I screamed. And I meant it.

I was being driven up the walls, insane, losing my mind, consumed with desire, wanting anything at all just touch me to let me cum.

I knew I was in trouble when he said, "Good girl! That is what I wanted to hear."

He flipped me around, and I found myself lying on my stomach, left frustrated with an impending orgasm. I had been so close for what seemed like hours, but now I realized he was far from done with his examination. In a way, he would help me not fail him. He would not let me cum. His hands started their torturing brushes against my back, down my butt cheeks, and I knew where they were going. He was going to make me beg for him to take my ass. He had waited a long time for this. I was scared, but I trusted him.

His hands spread my butt cheeks. Knowing he was staring at my virgin hole got me more aroused that I was willing to admit, and I couldn't believe how badly I wanted his touch. Even there. How did this happen!?

After leaving me spread for a while, he brushed a finger around, sometimes on, my anus. I was apprehensive, wanting to move away as I knew where this would lead, but the sensations were just too good, and I found myself wanting more of that evil touch. Evil for it was torture. His skills had me wanting things I had not want before. This test was forcing me to surpass my limits, and I was going through mixed feelings of love, hate, fear, anticipation, but above all a level of arousal that was very difficult to deal with. Soon his lips and tongue replaced his fingers, and my body wanted more. He knew my thoughts were fighting this need. I had never wanted him to do this to me before, though we had talked about it. He refrained from doing anything more, making me love what he was doing, making me need, creating yet another desire, a stronger desire.

Still with his calm, loving, and caring voice, he simply commanded: "Turn around love. Let me see your face."

I did not hesitate to obey this time and was ecstatic to find him standing by the side of the bed, his hard cock in front of my face. I eagerly opened my mouth to take him, but he backed off, taunting me, caressing himself in front of my face. Again, I cursed myself for wanting him and desperately needing to taste him. I found I was not controlling my feelings or sensations at all anymore. Watching me, he stroked faster and faster; I saw in his eyes the gleam, the desire, the love. He was about to cum and I hoped for the taste of his juices, at least. In disbelief, I watched him suddenly squeeze the base of his cock to prevent that explosion.

"See, love? That is control." He was breathing heavy, yet he still mocked me.

I just sat there in disbelief and stared, tears openly flowing, dripping down onto my breasts. At that moment, through the little bit of hate and envy I felt, jealous of his ability to control himself so easily, I loved him more than ever before. He was putting his own body through a bit of torture to teach me. After a few seconds, he brought himself close to orgasm once more. He was displaying such control it was almost irritating me, but I also admired him greatly. Being too close to me, I just couldn't stand this temptation to take him in my mouth. Without realizing what I was doing, I was tasting his hard cock, my hands firmly on his hips, bringing him deeper, faster. I had lost it, but how sweet he tasted! I sucked him hungrily, afraid he would pull away from me, holding onto his hips, enjoying every second, every inch of his cock and balls, trying to taste as much of him as I could all at once. I had moved though, and I had moaned, and I had touched him. He knew the temptation would be too great for me.

He was grunting, smiling, and laughing. I had never felt him so hard, so excited. I wanted him more than anything; and he had me just where he wanted. But just as I thought I was getting his seed, he pulled away. How could he be so excited, so close, and still have such great control of himself? It had to be difficult for him just as it was for me. I realized I had brought myself close to that edge at the same time. Still panting I looked up at him, questioning him with my eyes, my hands still on his hips. He had expected this. He was controlling me just as much as he was controlling his own body.

"Such poor control. You were doing so well!" he said in a not so calm voice, as he had just neared orgasm.

He did not spank me, he did not lecture me. He simply walked behind me and restarted his torturous examination. My mind was spinning, unsure of what had just happened. In no time he was caressing my anus, licking it, making my body want him there once again. He brought me to that edge, to that moment where I was ready to beg him for more.

And sure enough, just as I was about to disobey him and beg aloud, he talked more, holding me back but still teasing. "You have much to learn, love."

His finger was barely entering my anus, mostly just caressing up and down, his other hand keeping me spread. "Perhaps in the few days to come, you will find that you must deserve the permission to cum." With those words, he placed his member on my anus, and pushed slowly. I didn't brace myself for the pain that I thought was coming, because there was none. I moaned allowed, forgetting about the consequences, forgetting my own name.

Needless to say that he meant what he said as he had planned to torment me for a few days, planned to make me feel that edge for as long as he could, and planned to not let me cum. Yes, he was evil, for he showed me hate and despair, want and need; but he was also good for he showed me love. The needs he created in me were his, and he was going to satisfy them sooner or later.

Probably more like later...

Amity
Amity
4 Followers