A Testing Day...

Story Info
Winding you up for the day gives us both a treat.
1.5k words
3.96
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those mornings where I had to get up early to head to a customer site for the day and so my alarm went off at stupid o'clock in the morning. I quickly turned it off trying to disturb you as little as possible and headed for the shower, yawning and stretching as I went. 10 minutes later and I'm ready to head out to the car but quickly head back to the bedroom to give my sleeping slut a good-bye kiss.

Seeing your beautiful face asleep on the bed gave me a good idea so taking my cock out and playing with myself a bit I quickly took a photo to send to you later. What I didn't know was you were actually awake - that was until I felt your warm lips kissing the tip of my cock. Just that one kiss and then you went back to pretending you were asleep. You knew I didn't have time to do anything about it and I swore to get revenge on you when I got home.

Driving along all I could think about was how horny I was and how to make you pay for teasing me, my mind was occupied with ways to get you back - should I tie you up and keep you on the edge of orgasm, maybe I should fuck you hard like you love but stop just before you cum, all my ideas centred on getting you close but not close enough. Then I heard that familiar ping on my phone...

I knew it was from you and I knew it was a photo but there was nothing I could do about it while driving... then another ping and another... thinking something was wrong I pulled over into a layby and grabbed my phone. The screen showed 3 new photo messages from you and I quickly opened the first - there you were in bed, looking sleepy with the caption "I need more", the next revealed more of your body and then the final one showed you playing with yourself.

Damn, you were in the mood to tease me today and by the looks of it I was sure it would feel like a long day before I got back to you and my chance to take revenge. Getting back on the road I heard my phone go again... This was going to be war and a new idea popped into my head. I had some photos of you on my phone that you didn't know I had taken, one of your ass while we were out walking, one of your hand wrapped around my cock... pictures that didn't give away it was you doing it and ones I was sure you wouldn't recognise.

Arriving at my customers offices I quickly checked the new photos and nearly drove straight home at the sight of you in the shower with your favourite toy and the caption "still need more of you" on it. I had to keep my cool as I knew the customer would not appreciate me walking in with my cock as hard as rock so, as I got ready to head into the offices, I sent a quick reply just saying "You've got me so horny I think I'll have to get some pleasure before I'm home".

I knew this would get you going and straight away comes the reply "You even think about someone else today and you won't get me for a month". So predictable, so quick to get jealous and so easy to get into the mood I want you in. I look at the message so you know I've read it but I don't send you a reply - that's sure to get you even more wound up.

Lunch time comes and I know you will have sent more photos so I tell my customer I'm going to get some lunch and then start part two of my plan. Getting in the car and opening your photos I can feel myself getting hard. You've gone all out on these - sexy lingerie, toys and then my favourite - a photo of you in a dress with no underwear and the caption "I'm going shopping for sexy things...". I know you'll be sending me changing room selfies all afternoon now in an attempt to wind me up further...

Arriving at the shops I park up I head to one of the clothes shops and find a close up of your ass in a nice dress, perfect. After getting it ready to send I add the caption - "Out at lunch doing some shopping myself - found this and think I might try it on for size". Knowing that you will explode when you see it I press send, put my phone on silent and grab something to try on in the changing rooms.

Once inside I strip my shirt off to match the close up of you holding my cock and take a new photo with the caption "just waiting for it to see how it fits". Shortly followed by the close up of you wanking me and the caption "perfect, going to keep this one..."

3 seconds - that was all it took for you to reply with the message "I hate you, don't think you're touching me again this year". I know you won't be able to stop yourself from sending me more messages so I turn my phone off and smile to myself - I know full well when I get home you will have treated yourself to anything and everything that takes your fancy and you won't talk to me but that just makes it more fun...

Several hours later I'm back in the car and on my way home when I realise my phone is still off - best let you know I'm on my way home so you can get even madder at me. Pulling over I grab my phone, turn it on and quickly send a short "on my way home, make sure you're ready for me" message. I then put it away again and drive the rest of the way home.

As I walked through the front door I could feel the anger in the house but you were being a good girl and doing what I told you - there you were in the kitchen in new lingerie and an apron (a look you know I love) cooking me a nice meal with a glass of wine ready for me. Even when you're angry you do what I tell you. Walking over I go to give your ass a spank but you move away and tell me to "Fuck off".

Now the fun really begins.

I grab you by your hair and pull your back to me. Using my most commanding voice I hold you next to me and whisper in your ear "Don't you dare say that to me again". I then smack your ass and push you away. Going back to my normal voice I start asking about your day and saying thank you for making an effort for me - knowing full well that you want to hit me and scream at me. I decide to push that button and mention that I found a perfect way to unwind at lunch time...

That's all it took and suddenly you're screaming at me and coming forwards, I let you slap my face and then I take control - of you, of your body, of everything... I grab your arms and push you down onto the table. Before you know what's happening my hard cock is pressed against you and I've got you pinned. Pulling your knickers down I slide my fingers into your warmth and start to pleasure you. You know you can't stop your body responding to me and as the first orgasm rushes over you all I get is "Fuck you, I hate you, let me go, Fuck off".

You know you're not allowed to get away with that and I smack your ass hard, so hard you stop dead. I do it again, this time making you whimper. After giving you one more to make sure you know who's in charge I slide my cock deep inside you and fuck you. Hard, deep and fast. I ignore your pleas to stop as I feel you orgasm the second time.

Felling my own orgasm building I grab your hair and pull you to your knees in front of me, yank your head back and tell you to open your mouth. I push my cock right to the back of your open mouth and into your throat and hold you there for a few seconds before starting to fuck that pretty mouth of yours. It doesn't take long for the sound of you gagging on my cock to finish me off so I pull myself out of your mouth and wank off over you, shot after shot of cum landing all over your waiting face.

Once fully satisfied I release you and walk out of the room, as I turn around I tell you "the photos were of you, I'll be in the shower"... The confused look on your face is priceless, I know you'll be right behind me for round two once it sinks in.