A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thakur's cock lost its hard edge. "Kaun?" he asked in panic.

"Apke peeche," replied Binita, eyes looking for Shaila whom she seemed to have been lost among the leaves of the plant. Her hips slid on the cock quickly, aching for the fullness and hardness. She wanted him. This doubt about being spotted came at a time where stopping or moving away was impossible.

"Hato," said thakur (Move.)

"Koi zarurat nahi," replied Binita fucking him harder.

"Kam se kam mujhe dekhne do. Bahu yeh hamare khandaan ke izzat ka sawal hai," he begged.

The position they wre now in was exquisitely erotic. He was on his knees with his hips free to fuck and hands free to hold her up. She herself was in a seating position as if on a chair; only his hands were the seat, with a cock pinioning her firmly. Every thrust embedded him as far in her womb as he had ever been. Every thrust caressed her downward facing clit, sending sparks up her spine to her erect nipples. And every slide was over his ultra-sensitive cockhead.

It was a searing hot fuck.

Till she spotted the movement again. She froze momentarily and hoped that Thakur had not noticed it. She didn't want him to notice it; her need for the fucking was intense and she had waited all night for this. His back was toward that woman so she was willing to take a chance that Shaila would mistake him for Pritam, though he was not nearly as solidly built as his dad.

"Bahu, bahu, bahu," sobbed Thakur as a series of tremors convulsed him. For Binita, the articulation of pleasure was untimely, but Thakur felt that the lovemaking was so beautiful that he needed to say something to his daughter-in-law.

"Mujhe yahan se le chaliye," whispered Binita into his ear. (Take me from here.) "Kahan?" asked Thakur, (where) his hands gripping her ass and fingers probing the fringes of her no-longer-virgin anus.

"Andar," she replied. (Inside) There was an urgency in her voice which he mistook for passionate haste. From the strategic point at which his fingers were he could not be blamed for misinterpreting her. He pried apart the asscheeks which were already in his grip and let his little finger explore her.

Binita shuddered uncontrollably as the violation triggered new impulses. "Naheee!" she screamed louder than she wanted to with Shaila aunty spying.

"Ghar ke andar, Babujee," she sobbed as both her cunt and her anus played havoc with her nervous system. She flailed like a rag doll in his powerful hands, speared on his weapon-like cock and ripples of pleasure marking her from different directions. "Who dekh rahi hai," she started to cry in the conflict between pleasure, shame and fear.

Thakur rose in one swift motion barely hindered by the weight he was carrying. Shaila saw the muscles flex, ripple and settle down as the marvelous specimen of manhood lifted his lover as he got up. She ached to see more of him; surely his cock would prove to be as robust a peg on which the girl was snared?

Shaila was least expecting it when Thakur strode directly toward where she was standing. Each step was a thunderbolt from his proud erect cock to the depths of Binita's soul. Before Shaila could move he had reached the trellis with Binita clinging on to his shoulder. Thinking that he was headed indoors she had closed her eyes and was back to concentrating on the mischievous double penetration. Clinging on to Thakur's powerful shoulders she savored the cock, wincing her hips in a butterfly like motion. Her face was a picture of ecstatic release.

It turned to shock when Thakur paused and pulled the leaves of the plant to exchange a clear glance with Shaila. It was Thakur's turn to be shocked as the woman on the other side had her hand stuffed inside her nylon track pants. She was pleasuring herself and froze when discovered.

Binita bucked, her heels tapping on Thakur's hips begging Thakur to move indoors, much as a horse rider goads the beast on. He was a beast indeed for he took in fully the sight of Shaila's considerably large mammaries and the voluptuous figure and the effect they were having on her were not lost on him. His cock registered the new dimension by growing harder and more insistent.

The wiggling and tapping only increased the tempo. In deference to his daughter-in-law's concerns for privacy, Thakur headed away from the balcony to the drawing room. The investigation had been necessary because he didn't think there was anyone and wanted to reassure Binita. But that effort appeared to have backfired.

"Unhone aap ko dekh liya! Kyon dikhaya apna chehra?" wept the poor housewife, worried sick about her husband getting to know. (She saw you. Why did you show her your face?) The cock embedded in her was unremitting and continued its pulsations. The finger in her anus and the adjoining digits being in that erogenous zone also drover her wild. It all seemed incongruous. Thakur's thudding steps only fucked her more.

He knelt down on the carpet and lay the woman down. She was wracked with sobs and he was completely nonplussed on how to handle the situation. As he slid her to the floor, his cock and fingers slid out. His relationship with his various women was pure lust. The women --at least the majority of them- succumbed to him because he delivered intense pleasure. His power as lord and master was matched by his power as a lover. He had never had to handle emotions ever. It was all so clinical. Even with his daughter-in-law, the non-sexual interaction was a bare minimum.

She gasped, unable to take the contrast between a double violation and being left so completely devoid of contact all of a sudden. She grabbed the heavy and full penis in her hand. "Babuji, mai aapko chahti hoon," she confessed for the first time since their first illicit tryst. (Babuji, I want you.)

"Lekin iski parchayee Pritam aur mere rishte par nahi pad sakti," she wept, caressing his sticky messy cock. (However, this cannot cast a shadow on my relationship with Pritam my husband.)

"Phir tum kyun mujhse dur rehne ki koshish karti ho?" asked Thakur, mildly impatient at the interruption in sex. (Then why do you stay away from me?)

"Ise dekhiye," she said, holding his penis like a trophy. (Look at this).Her hand was open, palm facing upward. Fingertips were under his scrotum, holding the weight of his balls and the entire length of his cock was in her hand, stretching just a bit beyond her wrist upto her forearm. It was dark and in contrast to her milky white, delicate skin. It covered almost three-quarters of the width of her arm. Massive and large enough for unbridled pleasure, but within the dimensions of acceptability for her cunt. In fact, he filled her insides just so perfectly.

"Ise dekhiye. Kitna bhara aur kitni bhaari hai yeh," she avoided using the word 'lund' (penis); it just seemed too crude a word for her cultured tongue. (See this. How heavy and full this is.)

"Iske chaht ke moh mey apne pati ko bhulne mey kitna der lagaega?" she asked, appreciatively stroking the familiar pillar of flesh. (how much time will it take me to forget my husband in my lust for this?) Her tears had receded and she was sniffling.

"Aur agar mujhe Pritam ne ghar se nikaal diya to mai apko kaise chodungi phir?" she asked, tears welling up again at the thought of being exposed. (And if Pritam throws me out how do I get to fuck you?)

"Mai apko chahti hoon babuji, lekin Pritam mera pyar hai. Mujhe aap dono chaye," she cried, wracked by sobs.

"Toh takleef kya hai?" groaned Thakur, thrusting his hips as her fingers closed, providing him with some relief. A drop of his precum dripped onto her stomach and he watched it as it slowly flowed towards her navel. (So where is the problem?)

"I cannot get addicted to you and let him find out," she continued. "it is better I stay away." Her other hand stroked his broad chest lovingly and she felt worshipful of this man she felt obliged to stay away from. "Yeh rishta najayiz hai aur ye kisi bhi haal mey ham badal nahi sakte. Thakurain...Pritam... Oh Thakurji!" she shivered. On impulse she pulled his face down and kissed him several times. Then she kissed him all over hands and lips searching for places to mark him with her endearments.

That her search would culminate with her lips wrapped around his cock was inevitable.

"Tum fikar mat karo beti. Tumahara yeh babuji sab sambhal lega," said Thakur through gritted teeth as her small mouth failed to make enough space for his large as ever cock. (Don't worry, girl. Your babuji will manage everything.)

"Lekin aaj to hamey kisi ne dekh hi liya na. Shayad ye hamari akhiri baar hai ab," said Binita between slobbering mouthfuls of his cock. (But we did get seen today. Maybe this is our last time together.)

"I will manage that too," mumbled Thakur unconvincingly, as he held his bahu's head and fucked her all-too-small mouth. The tightness of her lips around him was maddening. "Tum ek santaan paida kar do, phir koi tumhe hamare khandaan se dur nahi kar sakta," he said, in an inspired moment. (You deliver a child and then no one can evict you from our family.)

"Toh phir who bhi aaj kar dijiye!" said Binita looking up at him triumphantly, and catching his eye as he was looking down to see the crazed girl suck him. (So give me that today!)

"Akhir, Pritam aap hi ka beta hai. Toh nasal ek hi hui na. Chalo, bhar do mujhe taaki mera jagah tai ho jaye," she begged him, pulling at his slimy thick cock and urging him to impregnate her. (After all Pritam is your son. The genes are the same. Come and fill me and secure my place with you.)

Thakur entered her in one swift dive and plunged his cock to the deepest, holding it there. Then he leaned forward and for almost the first time rested his chest on her breasts. Her gown was in between.

"Rukiye, rukiye," she gasped in frantic haste. (Wait, wait.) Thkur pulled himself off and Binita shucked off the offending garment. Her breasts were scarlet with arousal and Thakur lay on her, crushing her to himself.

For the first time in all those animal encounters they wrapped arms around one other and held each other close. She buried her head in his neck and smeared the residue of tears on his skin. He lay on her, his hips moving like piston drivers. For the first time his focus was on cumming and not on prolonging the pleasure.

For the first time Binita's focus was on prolonging his fucking of her. "Dijiye, babuji. Zor se! Haan! Taaki mai kabhi bhool na paun. Kyamalum ye hamari ankhiri baar ho. Thokiye! Aur Thokiye. Arre, thokiye naaaaaa!" she sobbed in ecstasy as the Thakur sweated in his exertions. (Give it to me. Hard. Yes! So I never forget this ever for this may the last time we fuck. Pound me. Pound me more. Oh please pound me.)

"Haaaaaaaaaaaarhhhh" growled the Thakur, feeling that today his spewing was unprecedented. He seemed to have flooded her. And he had only just begun. As wave after wave crashed through him, her channel seemed to be choked. Soon he couldn't push as the semen seemed to jam up the scope for any movement. He paused and assisted by her own surges managed to thrust a few times more.

Binita continued to be in tears and her heels beat his ass as she asked for more and more, and every drop. Her knees were raised and she hoped it was all flowing and flooding her womb. She really wanted to be pregnant by him and she wanted it today.

"Hai mai bhar gayi, Babuji, shukriya," she kissed his cheek and hugged him harder than ever. (Oh I am so filled, thank you Babuji).

He lay on her, his enormous weight crushing the little woman. After several minutes she pushed at his shoulder, willing him to rise. As Thakur rose, Binita did not. She held her legs up and together and rocked herself. Her eyes drilled into Thakur's. "Aur kitna raaj karma chahte hain mujh par? Ho gayi na aapki? Ab agey kya hoga kya pata," she murmured, stroking her breasts and her lower belly. (How much more do you want to own me. Now I am yours aren't I. now we don't know what will happen next.)

"Get up and get dressed" he ordered her brusquely. He walked over to the balcony and gathered his dhoti and tied it quickly, throwing a towel around his shoulders.

As Binita slipped into the bathroom she heard the front door open. By the time she could throw on her gown and come out to check the Thakur was gone and the house was empty.

Where was he?

12