A Thanksgiving to Remember

Story Info
My brother, two cousins and I reunite after many years.
2.3k words
4.13
61.2k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leslie2
leslie2
53 Followers

I have found myself passing some milestones in my life recently. My third husband passed away two years ago. I had a birthday that brought a lot of family and friends together, either out of love or sympathy, complete with all the dreary decorations; black balloons and streamers and a Grim Reaper birthday cake. I have come to realize that I have far more years behind me than ahead of me. Here I am an old widow woman.

I don't feel old and I don't think I look old. I spent my birthday and the days just after with my younger brother, Teddy. We each made several references to some very special, and very intimate moments from our childhood, our teenage years and our early adulthood: some moments that I hadn't thought about in years and years. Memories that have awakened my sexual side and caused stirrings in me that I haven't felt in so very long.

I began looking back on some our early experiences and how we discovered so much about ourselves and each other in those days. I started writing some of my memories down. My memories took the shape of what I thought might be an interesting story and found this web site and submitted my first little chapter.

I recalled how Teddy and I slept and bathed together when we were little. We thought nothing of seeing each other naked and touching each others bodies. As we grew older, our parents attempted to separate us, having us sleep in separate rooms and taking our own baths, but we found every opportunity we could to be together in every way possible. We played house and doctor and all the games that children use to explore one another's bodies. Teddy would find his way into my bed every chance he got.

I wrote about how all that changed when I was five years old. My cousin Annie came to stay with us and she shared my bed with me and Teddy shared his bed with Annie's little brothers. My life would never be the same.

Annie became my best friend, my big sister, and eventually, my first lover. I was madly in love with Annie for years. She taught me all about love and sex; lessons I would bring home and share with my little brother. Annie and I both became lovers to my baby brother during our teenage years.

Out little triangle was the source of a lot of love, passion, jealousy and resentment over the years, but I wouldn't trade those times for anything. I found a boyfriend, got married and moved away. Teddy and Annie had quite a steamy affair. When Annie was seventeen, she moved away for a couple years, which broke Teddy's heart.

While Annie was away, Teddy got involved with another of our cousins, Katie, and then her little sister, Nicole.

Teddy read what I had written about my early experiences with Annie and him and started to write about some of his days with Annie and Kate.

This has opened up all sorts of memories and discussions between my little brother and me. I have shared some of the things that Teddy and I have written, must of which is still unpublished, with Katie. She loves it.

I have returned to my little hometown and gotten reacquainted with my lovely cousins Kate and Nicole, and learned that Annie is living in Denmark and married to an artist. Katie and I have gotten especially close. I have been trying to seduce her. We share some very special late night phone sessions. We have shared a lot of stories about our intimate times with Teddy, as well as some our fantasies.

Teddy came home for Halloween and we all celebrated his birthday and our cousin Kate's as well. Before Teddy left town, I spent a couple of very special hours with him in his hotel room. We hadn't been intimate in that way for many years. I was reminded that he is truly the finest lover I have ever known. I am still deeply in love with my baby brother.

I learned after he left, that he spent some very special time with Nicole as well. I was jealous for a while, until I learned how serious they had been about one another, and apparently still are.

The week before Thanksgiving, Teddy's first girlfriend, Margot, passed away unexpectedly. He came home for the funeral and stayed for Thanksgiving. Katie and I conspired to raise Teddy's spirits and Nicole got in on the plans.

We all had wonderful holiday weekend. Most of us gathered at my aunt Frances' house. That was the first time that Teddy and I had Thanksgiving dinner at her house. As kids, our family would go to uncle Bill and aunt Frances' house after we'd had our supper. Mom would take a pie and Dad would take a bottle of whiskey.

Teddy and I would play with our cousins, Dennis, his little sisters, Katie and Nicole, along with Darlene's kids, Annie, Henry and Phillip, who were usually there. This year, Teddy and I were like a part of aunt Frances' immediate family. I joined aunt Frances, Katharine, as her mom calls her, and Nicole in the kitchen. Cooking is so cathartic for me. My daughters and their families came by for dessert.

We had a wonderful meal and a houseful of family and love. It was the best Thanksgiving I'd had in a very long time. I keep getting to know Kate and Nicole better and better, and love them more all the time.

Kate, Nicole and I took Teddy out to a neighborhood bar, for a few drinks Wednesday night and we all got quite chummy. Friday was even better though. We went to a bar where Ted and Katie used to go. We drank, danced, laughed and talked. We all really opened up. Nikki came to realize that Kate and are I aware of her relationship with Teddy. She also learned a little about the intimacy between Teddy and me. We developed a whole new relationship between the four of us. It is incredible.

Nikki really loosened up. She is usually quite the wallflower. She and Teddy got very cozy. Katie and I got a bit flirtatious and we all took it to a new level. We left the bar, picked up a bottle of Grey Goose along with some grapefruit and some orange juice and went back to Teddy's hotel room.

We kept drinking, talking and laughing. Teddy even brought out a joint. I hadn't gotten high in years. It took a bit of coaxing, but Nikki even took a hit or two. After a while we began to swap some very personal stories. Stories that we would only tell to one another. Stories that I might share someday, if I get permission.

We were getting pretty high and Nikki was getting quite affectionate with Teddy, knowing that she didn't have to hide her feelings from Katie and me. I don't know about Katie, but I got over my jealousy pretty quickly and got really turned on by Nikki's passion. It was also thrilling to see Teddy so turned on. I'm sure that Katie was getting hot too, judging by the way she came on to me.

It wasn't long before Teddy and Nikki were all over each other, and Katie and I were beginning to kiss and touch each other as well. Katie turned out the lights and the room got very dark. Kate found me and kissed me gently on my lips. I buried my tongue in her mouth and we kissed deep and long. I could hear Nikki and Ted panting and grunting, as I am sure they were undressing each other. I wanted to see them so badly.

Katie unbuttoned my blouse and took my breasts, one in each hand. She slid her hands down my ribs and unfastened my slacks. She took my hands and pulled me to my feet. We kissed again, even more passionately than before. I pulled Katie tight, and felt her breasts against mine.

Katie pulled me to the bed. There were two. We stumbled past the bed that held my little brother, making love to her little sister, to the bed where Katie was going to make love to me. I threw the bedspread to the floor and we undressed one another. We fell to the bed, kissing. I wished for a second that we had fallen into the same bed with Nikki and Ted, but Kate soon took my mind off them.

Kate's body is so soft, yet firm. Her skin is soft and smooth, while her muscles, and her breasts are so firm. I love the feel of her body. I love the feel of her lips and her tongue. I love the taste of her mouth. I love the smell of her. She excites me like I haven't been excited in years and years.

Katie and I kissed a with a delicate, yet urgent passion that consumed me. We tenderly caressed each other, all over. I trembled as I struggled to control myself. She kissed down my neck and took my left nipple between her lips and began to suck, just as her hand found my wet pussy. I wanted to touch her twat but she had moved down to where it was out of reach. I could only run my fingers through her hair, across the smooth flesh of her neck and across her back.

I listened to Nikki moaning in the next bed, as my baby brother fucked her and her big sister sucked my titties and fingered my pussy. I was soon moaning along with Nikki. Kate kissed down across my stomach and I spread my legs to welcome her. She pressed her lips to my labia and kissed my twat. I held still and trembled, waiting to feel Katie's tongue. I heard Nikki let out a long deep moan and knew that she was cumming. I was so happy for Nikki. I was proud of Teddy, knowing what a fine lover he was. I was jealous of Nikki again. I was wracked with anticipation as Katie held her lips firmly against my twat. I longed to feel her tongue in my pussy.

Katie pulled away from my pussy and rose to her knees. She ran her fingers up and down the insides of my thighs. I reached up and touched her breasts, her beautiful breasts. She drew a deep breath as she put her finger back inside me. I gasped and Nikki heaved a sigh. I heard Teddy panting and knew he was about to cum. Once again I was jealous of Nikki, and once again Katie took my mind off her. She took my clit between her thumb and finger; she squeezed and twisted until it peeked out from under its hood. She ran her finger around my clit the way I had done with my tongue, around the head of Teddy's cock. I knew Teddy loved that. I heard him moan as he came in Nicole. My jealousy swelled in my breast, but was overshadowed by the rush of pleasure that Katie had sent surging through me. I pinched each of Katie's nipples. She grunted.

Katie practically fell on me. She kissed every inch of my face and returned her lips to mine. I licked and sucked at her mouth with lustful hunger. I wanted to drain every drop of liquid from her mouth. I wanted to pull the tongue from her mouth and eat it. I wanted to chew the lips off her face. I pulled her to me and rolled her beside me. I forced my hand between her thighs and finally touched her pussy. It was very neatly trimmed. I could barely feel any hair at all. It was smooth and wet; very, very wet. I pushed a finger into my new lover's hot, wet twat and she moaned. She pressed her finger hard against my clit and whispered, "I think I love you, lady."

"I know you do," I said, "And I love you too."

"No," she gasped, "I'm in love with you."

"Yeah, we're falling in love. Shut up and make love to me." I pressed my lips to hers and plunged my tongue into her hot, slobbering mouth. She sucked at my mouth and I sucked at hers. We worked at each others dripping pussies, with fever, passion and yes, love. We clutched our bodies together as tightly as we possibly could.

I came first. "I love you, Katie," I whispered, "I love you. I love you," I muttered as the first wave of my orgasm washed over me. I pulled my finger from deep in Katie's pussy and touched her clit. I forced myself to keep stroking her clit as I shuddered through the deepest orgasm I can recall in many years.

Katie gave in, and was soon cumming too. I felt thrilled to share a mutual orgasm with her. I knew then that there was something definitely special between us. I've had mutual orgasms with just a few partners. Katie shivered and shook in my arms, with her hand twitching on my pussy. She muttered some things that I couldn't quite understand, "I fucking love you; I can't do this; you and me; this will never work," were some of the things I heard.

"It's OK, Baby," I told her, "It'll be OK."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she mumbled, as her trembling subsided.

I don't know if it's going to be OK. I do know that I am in love: with my married, female cousin. I get the feeling that my life is going to get rather complicated.

leslie2
leslie2
53 Followers