A Thanksgiving to Remember

Story Info
She wanted me, but oh the obstacles!
2.3k words
4.46
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful sexy woman can make all the difference in the world. Last November one turned my Thanksgiving from a living hell into a living paradise. If all my holidays were like that one I'd get a job at Hallmark just to express my gratitude.

It started out boring enough. I am not a big fan of turkeys, large family gatherings, football, or cranberry sauce so my expectations for T-day were lower than the proverbial whale excrement. Not knowing what was in store for me I almost begged off and spent the day with my computer and my favorite relative, "Uncle Netflix". But my buddy Ed insisted I come with him to his family gathering.

Ed swore up and down he'd ply me with the finest single malt scotch, protect me from his grandfather's endless war tales, and be eternally grateful to me for providing him some sane company in a sea of insane family. I'm a sucker for eternal gratitude - it's nice to have in a pinch, it lasts literally forever, and you never know when it's going to come in handy. So I agreed and it turned out that it was I who would be eternally grateful.

The sea of insane family was even more insane than Ed had led me to believe. If it hadn't been for his cousin Janice, I surely would have drowned. Janice, Janice, Janice, how can I even begin to describe her? I won't even start because drool would start running from the corner of my mouth and I'd have to go play with myself in the back room before I got to the end of the description. Suffice it to say that Janice stood out from her relatives like Babe Ruth at a little league game, like Neil Armstrong at a gathering of paper airplane makers, like Marilyn Monroe at ... oh enough hyperbolic analogies, she was totally fucking batshit insanely HOT, mkay?

Part of my mind was aware of Ed introducing me to his mother. The other part was watching my head swivel like that girl in "The Exorcist" away from Ed's mother over to where Janice stood.

"Mom, this is my pal Jeff Moon, " Ed said, as I looked at Janice's pert breasts pressing against the sheer fabric of her blouse.

"Everyone calls him Blue," Ed said, as I took in the perfect shape of Janice's hips in her tight fitting skirt with those miles of legs sticking out below it.

"I've known him since, college," Ed said, as I looked at Janice's lush lips, evil grin and twinkly eyes that were staring at, no I couldn't believe it, my crotch. She was, I swear, staring right at my growing-by-the-second crotch right there in the kitchen as I was being introduced to her aunt.

"Nice to meet you, Blue," Ed's mother said and I somehow manged to swivel my head back to her and say something appropriate rather than what was in my mind which would NOT have been an appropriate greeting to Ed's mother. Thank God for auto-pilot!

Ed spent forever introducing me to his other insane relatives until at last he introduced me to cousin Janice.

"You know what I like about Thanksgiving?" Janice asked me in a deep and sensual voice, "I like to get stuffed." and she paused about ten heartbeats, then asked, "Blue, are you good at stuffing ..." and she paused, another ten heartbeats before she finally said "turkey?"

The gods of auto-pilot were with me and I managed a sufficiently double-entenderish answer: "Yes, Janice, but I find it works best if the bird is all heated up and juicy before I stuff it."

"I'm a vegetarian myself," Janice said, "there's only one kind of meat I enjoy." She was staring pointedly at my crotch again. "Not with gravy," she continued, licking her lips, "only white sauce for me. Lots and lots of of hot thick white sauce."

This time I had no snappy comeback. I just tried to swallow and barely managed to prevent hot thick white sauce from shooting down my pants leg just from the sound of her voice. What a voice it was - as smooth as 20 year old oak-barrel whiskey, as thick and sweet as honey, as drenched in sexiness as my description of it is in cliches.

"Come on," Janice said breathily, taking my hand, "I'll show you my," another of her trademark pauses, "aunt's house."

As she led me by the hand up the stairs I used my other hand to pinch myself. Apparently I was not dreaming, I was in some other kind of altered reality where gorgeous women led me off to ravage me after knowing me less than two minutes.

At least I hoped that's what she had in mind. And my hopes were well founded. She led me to an upstairs bedroom where the bed was covered by a mound of coats from all the guests. Kicking the door shut she flung herself backwards onto the mountain of coats and spread her legs wide revealing a perfect pantie-less pussy, pre-heated and pre-moistened and all but reaching out and pulling me into it. I dropped trou and leaped on her somehow penetrating her pussy, grabbing her breasts and locking lips with her simultaneously. On her part she thrust her tongue in my mouth, grabbed my butt in both hands and wrapped her legs around me, ensuring that if I somehow went insane and decided to leave it would be a physical impossibility.

Her pussy was hot and wet and tight around my cock. Her nipples would have formed stigmata in my palms if they'd been any harder. Pulling me into her with both legs and both hands she also was thrusting up at me with her hips.

Perhaps it was the heightened sensitivity of the moment that made my hearing sharp or perhaps Ed's mother just had a loud voice. But I heard her just outside the bedroom door saying "Uncle Mike, why don't you throw your coat in here and come downstairs and I'll get you a drink."

Somehow the import of this made it's way into the very very small part of my brain not totally absorbed in the sexual wonder that was Janice. And apparently Janice had some, as yet unseen by me, part of her brain not occupied by sexual thoughts and the import entered that part of her brain also.

Ed's mother and uncle Mike were just outside the room and would soon open the door and gaze, almost certainly in horror, at my bare butt with Janice's legs wrapped around it and her hands grasping it like vice (and I do mean vice) grips.

I leapt off of Janice almost as quickly as I had leapt on her. I had just gotten my trousers back up to my waist and Janice had just closed her legs as Uncle Mike opened the door. Phew, the gods of auto-pilot were still with us.

Janice got up with a decidedly disgusted look on her face but managed to wipe it off and greet Uncle Mike warmly then introduce me to him.

Mike ushered us back down stairs in front of him and we had little choice but to go. In the crowded kitchen, Ed's mother had the oven open and was dousing the turkey in juices with a baster.

"Friends of mine," Janice remarked to no one in particular, "use that kind of baster for," and she glanced at her cousin Matilda who looked to be at least sixteen months pregnant, "other things."

Janet had a one track mind, but that track was an eight lane superhighway, there was no stopping her. Her relatives were either used to her or didn't catch her drift because none of them batted an eye.

We hadn't been back in the kitchen more than a minute when Janice walked down the hallway leading to the den, motioning me with a finger to follow. Half-way down the hall was the bathroom door and with a brief glance to make sure we were unnoticed she ducked into the bathroom, yanked me in after her and closed the door. She pushed me against the far wall and knelt in front of me unbuckling my belt. It seemed as if it only took her a single movement to pull my pants and shorts to my ankles and lock her mouth on my cock. I grunted in pleasure as she moved her wet mouth along the shaft of my cock, taking me all the way inside her until her lips were kissing my public bone, her tongue licking my balls and her tonsils massaging the tip of my cock. She put one hand on my taint and massaged it forcefully while continuing to suck with great vigor. I felt my eyes rolling up towards the back of my head as she slurped away and kneaded my taint. Then she moved her hand further back and I felt her finger first massage and then push past my anus. One knuckle, two knuckles, then her whole finger was up my asshole and her mouth gobbling at me and the white sauce building inside me, getting set to explode.

Apparently in her haste to get my cock in her mouth Janice had neglected to lock the bathroom door. Just as I was about to cum in her greedily sucking mouth, the door opened and little Tommy, one of Ed's nephews came in, dressed as a pilgrim and making a beeline for the toilet.

"Got to go potty," he proclaimed without even noticing what we were up to. Then Janice stood to blocak the view as I stuffed my ginormously stiff cock back into my pants and we were both attempting to wipe the disgusted looks off our faces. We managed to get back into the hallway without an adult seeing how crowded the bathroom had been.

"Dinner time!" Ed's mother announced with a yell and the assembled masses moved towards the dining room, Janice and I along with them. Ed's father, who had apparently been sampling the scotch I had yet to taste started the meal off with a long and rambling toast mentioning God, the state U's football team, food, scotch, and half a dozen other things to be thankful for. I would have been much less verbose. "Lord, thanks for Janice. Let's eat!"

About half way through the meal Janice handed me a baked cranberry cupcake. "Would you like a taste of my MUFFin?" she whispered to me, pronouncing the second syllable so softly that it disappeared. Before I could answer, she said out loud "Oh, I've dropped my fork, could you get it Blue?"

So I found myself under the table staring once again at her legs spread wide and her MUFFin staring back at me. I gave it a kiss and a lick and stuck my tongue in her hole. I started to pull my head back, not wanting to be gone from view for too long, but she, the devil, clamped her thighs against me, locking my head in place against her pussy. I gave it another kiss and tried again to get my head out from between her legs. I'm over-socialized I guess. I cared more about what her family would think than I did about giving her pussy the attention it so obviously craved. It certainly smelled and tasted divine and the warmth and wetness of it almost led me to forget that I was surrounded by aunts and uncles and cousins by the dozens. At last she relented and I climbed back into my seat.

I finished off the meal with a slice of pumpkin pie. It tasted great. "The second best pie I've tasted tonight," I whispered to Janice. She raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes letting me know that I'd failed miserably at the game she excelled in.

The clan reassembled in the den where a giant screen TV showed the game between US, whoever that was, and THEM, whoever that was. WE were apparently being shut out. "I wonder if we'll ever score," Janice exclaimed, not inappropriately.

And score we did. We stepped outside where a light snow was falling. We left our footprints in the snow as we crossed the yard and entered the garage. It was almost pitch black in the garage and even darker in the backseat of the car. It must have taken Janice at least two nanoseconds to take off every stitch of clothing. When I saw her beautiful body, even in that dim light, I shed my clothes almost as quickly.

I entered her slowly this time, sticking just the tip of my cock in, and then an inch and another and then thrusting slowly all the way till my balls knocked against her thighs. We kissed more thoughtfully this time, exploring each other's lips while massaging each other's backs with our hands. I felt her breasts against my chest and her belly against my belly and her pussy was as warm and as wet and as tight as it had been earlier. I could feel her intensity building. I guess she didn't want to risk another interruption and was climaxing already. Her pussy squeezed my cock again and again and her thighs rubbed against mine and she held me to her so tight I couldn't breath. But it didn't matter because I was coming too, shooting up into her as she contracted around me.

We lay together a long while after that and dressed slowly, pausing to nibble an ear or kiss a neck. When we were more or less put back together we returned to the house where no one seemed to have noticed our absence.

Later when I left with Ed, Janice waved and said "I'm looking forward to our next ..." her eyes wandered to my crotch one last time, "Thanksgiving." Yes, I thought, I'm looking forward to our next ...," I blew her a kiss, " ... as well."