A-Theism, the Great Godkiller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her maroon sweatpants were rolled at the ankle, the waistband snugly below her belly button and squeezing it into a plump fold. On top was a tattered but snug white t-shirt that vainly tried to tame her bra-less tits, a poor restraint for the fleshy spheres. She grabbed a can of Coke and pointed her free arm's elbow broadly to the side as she continued playing with her hair, an act that jutted her impossibly perky D breasts up and out. Despite a warm morning the cold air had made her nipples poke through the thin material, eliciting pangs of pleasure in the observer. Mary Beth saw her staring and laughed, eliciting a cough as Ellen pretended to read the paper.

"Yeah, I know what you're thinkin'," she began, "you haven't seen me get up this early in ages!" she laughed, blissfully unaware she caught her best friend checking her out. Before the formula, Mary Beth always hogged the bathroom to pretty herself and otherwise augment her already stunning beauty. Even now as malaise had taken her cheek's rosy glow and turned her bold enlivened eyes into sunken weariness, Mary Beth was still the most beautiful woman Ellen had ever laid...her eyes on...

A sharp pain came to her stomach every time she realized she would only ever be a soft shoulder to cry on whenever a man broke her innocent heart. "I suppose you'll be runnin' soon?"

"Yeah, a little later. Unless I get completely distracted again."

Mary Beth set her Coke down and sat at the edge of her chair, leaning back slovenly for a woman of her usual bearing. With her thumb and middle finger she absentmindedly rotated the can counter-clockwise, filling their silent void with delicate scraping sounds of aluminum against wood.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while," she started without prompting. Curious, Ellen set her spoon in her now empty oatmeal bowl and looked away from the paper.

"What's that?"

"I know I've been kind of distant these last months," if that was not the understatement of the decade, "but I've had a lot on my mind. Before," she did not have to say 'before what', "I thought I knew everything. Well not KNOW everything of course—but that I had a handle on things, you know?"

"Right."

"Well, I guess, part of that is like, well, it's tough to explain..." she laughed at her in-articulation.

"I understand, take your time, from the way you're sounding this is a big deal," Ellen assured her with a reciprocated smile.

"You know, God is up there," she pointed to the ceiling, "the angels are all around us," she comically flailed her arms about, "and the Devil is, well, down there," she pointed to the ground. "The angels help guide us every day and, and, God too. But it's like the burden of not just believing in him...but of existing in the world... is that you had," she began using the past tense, "to play by His rules. So like you," she pointed at Ellen, "never believed in him but you still had to live in a world that played by His rules. But being an atheist made it easier for you to sin and be a lesbian, which I've never held against you by the way," she emphatically waved her palms and shook her head to assure her, "but since I believed in Him I especially couldn't do or say certain things even if I desperately wanted to," she said as she frowned and bowed her head, looking to the invisible sketch her finger nervously traced upon the table.

"And that's what you've been thinking about? Stuff you've wanted to do?"

"Well, yeah, like those people who decided to get divorces because it wasn't a sin anymore? But things I've wanted to say, too." She wetted her fingers as they wrapped around the cold sweating can. Though keeping the secret bottled inside was anguish, and she had been telling herself now for months that revealing the it would relieve the pressure, her lips quivered and her confidence fell the closer she teetered to the words.

"Fuck!" She looked away and cursed. Ellen blinked at this uncharacteristic swear. Mary Beth wiped her glowing forehead with her hand. Though not pale like so many natural red-heads, Mary Beth's skin was still quite fair and she showed every milliliter of blushing anxiety.

"Just take your time..." she assured Mary Beth, her numb body bubbling with anticipation.

"I want to but I just can't get the words together. I have to explain myself before I say it..."

"Then just say it and explain later, anything that'll make this easier for you..." Ellen's hand reached across the table and squeezed Mary Beth's cold one, joining their bonds and coursing electricity up both their arms, sticking their hairs on end and puckering their skin with goosebumps.

Mary Beth heaved a sigh and squeezed back. "I love you," she said flatly, betraying the built drama behind such a weighty three word statement. "I always have." Ellen stared patiently, nearly bursting from the seams but calmly awaited her love's explanation just as she promised.

"And I've always wanted to tell you but, but, I was scared of going to Hell. I don't like men the the way I like women, namely you." Ellen continued looking on without expression. Her hopes were being fulfilled—finally she was getting what she had wanted for so long. "My reverend back home was right understanding about it and said homosexuality was natural and all, but that acting on those urges was the sin. He said a kleptomaniac who doesn't steal has as equal a chance of getting into the Kingdom of Heaven as I do if I don't do what comes naturally to me."

"But the Bible, at least as I understand it, is kind of open to interpretation about queers. Stealing is, well, literarily and literally written in stone..."

"Yeah, and that's how I tried rationalizing my lust. But I just got too scared. And I mean it though. I do love you, I love everything about you, and I'm not expecting we date or get married or anything. It's not like I'm saying 'I'm gay, you're gay, let's be gay together' kind of a thang...but, if you're interested, maybe you can love me too?"

"I'm afraid that's impossible," she wore a stone face as she gently shook her head.

"What? Why? Is it something I did?" she begged for an answer.

"No, you see, I love you too. Ever since we met. Therefore I can't start loving you," she smiled at her own tragic sense of humor. Relieved, Mary Beth withdrew her hand from Ellen's grasp and touched her palm to her chest. They sat in momentary silence before Mary Beth shifted in her seat, unsure what to do next.

"So, uh, what happens now?" Ellen creased her newspaper and walked to her friend, giving her a quick tender kiss on the lips as she grabbed her hand and guided her to her bedroom. "Why yers?"

"Because I have a bigger bed." Mary Beth, though not a virgin by un-virtue of messy fumbling in her High School boyfriend's back seat, only knew how to "rough it" and thus horribly ignorant of the sexual vocabulary in such a homey domestic setting.

Ellen's room was far messier than her own, but as she threw the clothes and hangers from her bed, Mary Beth only anticipated the coming moment all the more. Ellen stood away from the bed and spread her arms, presenting the newly cleared comforter. Taking the cue, Mary Beth sat upon the bed and lied down, her body rigidly straightened. Ellen laughed.

"I'm not giving your a pap or anything honey, just act natural. Remember what your pastor and Yusef have said. It's natural AND you won't go to Hell for acting on them," she smiled condescendingly. Embarrassed, Mary Beth assumed a more comfortable position and sidled up so her back was against the simple headboard—a luxury for most students. Her mammoth breasts hanged, stretching the wrinkled shirt so her warm curves seemed to iron them smooth around her tits. "God you're beautiful," Ellen whistled under her breath as she shook her head.

"So what now?"

"You're doing it again. Just go with it," she reminded her as she touched her cheek, bowed down, and planted a firm kiss upon her motionless lips. "Love isn't a procedure." Mary Beth smiled and eagerly pulled off her sweats, revealing the untrimmed bush that masked her sex. Grasping her shirt from the front, she pulled it over her head, catching her bare breasts in her haste. They dropped freely against her soft stomach and jiggled joyfully at their release.

She looked meekly at Ellen, reminding her that needed to be gentle. She wanted to be the kind compassionate lover she didn't have her first time in the warm embrace of a woman. But seeing the objects of her fantasies spread before her like a buffet, she doubted if she could. She hurriedly stripped and laid beside her new lover, her manicured fingertips softly caressing down her milky white stomach.

"You don't have any hair down there," Mary Beth observed as she looked to Ellen's bare pussy.

"It makes sex easier. Some women prefer it, some are indifferent. I'm kinda in between," she answered as her fingers rubbed Mary Beth's hairy mons and slipped between her wet labia. Mary Beth bit her lip, closed her eyes, and nodded as if understanding her sentiment. Why on Earth she would shave that instead of her legs was a question she thought better not to ask.

"And another thing," Ellen removed her fingers and grasped Mary Beth's wrist, "these nails have to be trimmed. Look at mine," she let go and displayed the faint trim of white nail beyond the pink skin underneath. Filed, buffed, and clean, they could not scratch the sensitive folds of her half-dozen past lovers let alone an itch on her back. "Yes, long nails do look pretty if you're a hot receptionist, but we'll have to trim yours." Ellen lifted herself with her elbow and surveyed the gorgeous specimen of womanhood before her.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Mary Beth asked with an uneasy smirk.

"Because you're beautiful," she replied as she lowered her body and kissed her blushing cheek. "So very beautiful," she migrated to her lips and neck. "So beautiful," she continued dreamily. Her hand caressed up her fair stomach but stopped upon reaching her softer breasts. Fingers stretched, she smothered her erect nipples, lightly squeezing them while her mouth continued to kiss her passive angel. "You can do something if you'd like."

"I don't know what to do?" she explained again, forgetting Ellen's advice from earlier.

"Just do what feels right..."

Finally prompted, Mary Beth firmed her lips and pressed her partner closer, guiding her warm naked body upon her. Ellen removed her hand from Mary Beth's wonderful breast and replaced it with her hot slobbering mouth. Her tongue traced a halo along the edges of her pink aureola, pausing periodically to suck her poking nipples and lightly twist her tits in massage. Pleased moans rewarded her as the body beneath clenched and shifted in place as if seeking an even more pleasurable position.

"Do you like that?" Ellen asked, taking her mouth away from the drenched circle. Mary Beth nodded emphatically as she licked her lips.

"I had no idea they could be so sensitive," she replied amazedly like a child opening her eyes to a wonderful new world of possibilities—though Mary Beth's eyes remained closed. "Does it always feel like that?"

"Better," Ellen quietly assured her.

"Make it," she demanded. Ellen's head shot back at this newfound assertiveness but she eagerly took up the request. She attempted a brief kiss before venturing lower but Mary Beth was determined to keep her mouth there longer, keeping her radiance as close to her lips as possible. Finally relinquished, Ellen kissed down her cheek, neck, and the humid valley between her sweating breasts. Palms upon the bed, she pushed herself down the length of her body until her mouth lay directly above her overheated sex, its hairs curled into glistening locks.

"You're already wet," Ellen mused. "You really don't take much foreplay, do you?"

"You're the expert," Mary Beth shrugged, deferring to her lover. Ellen flashed her eyes and lowered her mouth to her strands of kinking muff, inhaling the thick emissions. She pried her hands between Mary Beth's legs and the bed, guiding them up and farther apart to leave her spread, better exposing her sex. Dewy beads of sweat dripped from the bush and the crease of her legs onto the sheets. Ellen promptly kissed and consumed the perspiration, kissed and caressed up her legs, and pressed her nose upon the swollen pussy, everything she could consume but delay Mary Beth's gratification.

"Why aren't you doin' anythin' yet?" she asked bemusedly. "I thought you were goin' to get right to it."

"Soon," was all she answered while her tongue caressed the swelling sensitive peripheral and her hands rubbed her thighs. She flared her nostrils, eager to breathe and taste as much of her musk as possible while she caged her tongue behind her teeth. For five minutes Mary Beth strained and begged with her tumbling contractions, urging for the denied ecstasy.

Exhausted with her expert but un-fulfilling pelvic massage, Mary Beth finally took the matter into her own hands and clenched Ellen's hair, forcing her face directly onto her sex. Despite being smothered, albeit in the best way she could imagine, Ellen smiled at the assertive response. Her virginal lesbian partner was learning. Wrapping her arms around her firm muscular raised legs, Ellen lifted the toned ass and arched her back.

It had been a long time since she had to deal with hair but she navigated her tongue into the sticky folds of unique but familiar territory. Every women's pussy was different but Mary Beth's shy cootie was nothing out of the ordinary. It was neither large nor small, its inner lips were not weighed down by excess nor withdrawn though her outer lips were a bit large and masking. It was still one of a kind and held its own beauty which Ellen delightedly caressed with her hot tongue and kissed with her swollen lips. Starting at the outside, she ran her tongue past the rough pubic hair, tickling her nose as she dragged a few loose ones along. Mary Beth's left hand kneaded her soft stomach while her right cupped her breast and rubbed circles into it.

"Mmmm..." she moaned at the novel pleasure of their love. With each flick and deep lick from her nimble tongue, limitless pleasure shot up her spine and spilled over, dispersing through her body and making the whole tingle. All the fears and worries for the many months before joined her sweat, replaced instead by the emboldening tender bliss. To think for so long she had rejected what could calm her mind and supercharge her body. Ellen abruptly shifted her attentions to her inner labia, surprising Mary Beth that there was an even more pleasing location for the nimble adventurous tongue, and made her back arch, pointing her glorious tits to the ceiling.

"Ahhhhh...." she groaned, gently rocking her arched body at its peak. "Oh Gawwd!" she cried as she collapsed back onto the springing bed, only to return to the peak yet again.

Ellen explored the slick labia centers, the unhooded clit at the top, and the sopping vagina underneath. Running her tongue quickly up and down, she periodically ceased moving and concentrated on one specific edge, squeezing her wrapped legs harder to accentuate. Past the jungle of wet hairs, she no longer felt coarseness excepting the temperate forest on her mons which continued to tickle her nose.

Wetter than before, her oozing juices collected in every crease merely awaiting sopping tongue that unceasingly hunted for them. The smell and taste was stronger now. Ellen's hungry mouth filled with drool that spilled out onto her drenched pussy while her tongue simultaneously scooped more, refilling her mouth with the rendered mixture of saliva and Mary Beth's sensuously copious arousal. She eagerly imbibed what she could, filling her stomach with a satisfyingly warm solution that jostled inside whenever she moved, a sensation she never ceased to enjoy.

Mary Beth's self massage strengthened, becoming deeper and more pronounced even as her once gentle rubbing seemed to glide at such a furious pace. "Ohhhhh.. .mmmmm....yeah, right there..." she encouraged. "Oh this is splendid," she articulated her first words since they began. "It can't get any better than this," she sighed contentedly, stretching her back muscles as she bit her red bottom lip. Ellen laughed into her sex; she had intentionally avoided her clitoris the entire time. Considering the state of sex education in the United States, she wondered if Mary Beth even knew where the clitoris was let alone what it did. And based on discussions with her straight girlfriends, Ellen wondered if men knew either.

She unwrapped her cramped arms from Mary Beth's muscular trunk-like legs and stretched them a bit, careful not to ply her ravenous mouth away from the pussy that gave them both so much pleasure. Twittering her nimble fingers for a stretch, she used her index to part the sopping lips farther, better exposing the pink slope of her glossy vagina. Mary Beth sighed again at the introduction of this new player in their love making.

Looking at Ellen now, she did not see the same woman she had known since Freshman year. The woman with the playfully confrontational nature yet pleasantly peaceful demeanor disappeared somehow when her head lay between her thighs. The person in her place made gluttonous and voracious sounds befitting a farm animal eagerly eating from the trough. She knew love was there...

"Ahhh-ah, ahhh-ah," she sighed in vicious spurts when Ellen's nimble muscle grazed a particularly good spot...

...but all she could see now was the pure carnalism of human kind, garnering a broad smile as she closed her eyes and dropped her head back down.

Slowly Ellen inserted one finger, upon finding it comfortable fit, immediately switched to two and wriggled them inside, eliciting the desired response from her partner. As Ellen's tongue ran circles around her clit, and occasionally flicked it, pangs of pleasure radiated warmth and spread even to her tingling feet that shuffled and rubbed against the comforter.

"Oh gawwd," she cried again to her absent creator while her lover pleased her in the once forbidden ways. Finally Ellen settled upon the clit, lightly sucking it inside and flicking her tongue against the tip as her fingers massaged her inside and sought her g-spot. Unable to restrain herself, Mary Beth's hands ran through then clenched Ellen's hair to ensure she could not escape. And to be doubly sure, her long legs reached down and locked atop hers and pressed them hard upon the bed.

Ellen curled her tongue, fashioning it after the pink crevasse before her, and stroked the clit like a tiny cock as her fingers curled up inside to compress the already tight nerve bundle. Mary Beth convulsed when the intruding hand's thumb rubbed her inner lips and pressed while her tongue continued to stroke her clit. Every time she squeezed the sex between her thumb on the outside and index and middle fingers inside her pink, Mary Beth shook all the more. Swept into the moment, Ellen abandoned all technique and fell into a voracious frenzy but her partner seemed not to notice for she grasped Ellen's hair even harder

"I think I'm cumming," she encouraged as the tingling in her sex became an explosion of blissful ecstasy. "Oh mother fucking God!" she uttered as her body stiffened and shuttered with a joy she had never imagined could happen from merely the attentions of another human being. How could a person, man or woman, make her feel as if she could melt into her bed? Simple companionship could let her reach such heights and, though she couldn't explain why, she assumed a man could never make duplicate where Ellen took her.

She released Ellen who, knowing how sensitive Mary Beth must be, immediately ceased and sidled farther down the bed. Her bush, curled into wet locks in all spots, could not mask her engorged pink lips. Smiling at the sweaty Mary Beth, her eyes blank as if cumming depleted her expression reserve, Ellen crawled up to her lover and lied contentedly by her side, gently stroking her long red hair.