A Thief in the Night

Story Info
A corporate spy suffers for her crime.
1.7k words
4.08
41.7k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key to sneaking unnoticed through the night is to not wear black. While objects appear black, the night itself is dark blue. If you want to be invisible, you have to wear dark blue. Taren had learned that trick on her first heist, two years ago. She never imagined that a law degree would lead her to a life of crime, but corporate espionage paid handsomely, and Taren liked living a debt-free life. She also really liked her job.

At five foot seven, Taren wasn't terribly small, but she was a fit brunette. Her muscles stretched the under armor and yoga pants she wore for the heist. Initially, she had envisioned herself in leather and heels, like spies in the movies, but real life espionage had little patience for fabrics that didn't breath or shoes that made it difficult to run.

Taren relished in the familiar adrenaline rush as she silently scaled the fire escape of the apartment building. There were cameras in the lobby, elevator, and hallways, but the rest of the building lack any sort of security. She probably wouldn't even break a sweat sneaking into a biochemist's apartment to swipe his laptop. She smiled when she found his window unlocked and already partially opened.

Slipping into the pitch-black apartment, Taren paused to let her eyes adjust and found herself standing in a small kitchen that opened into a fairly barren living room. Either the man had embraced a minimalist philosophy, or scientists were not paid very well. The only furniture in the room was a second-hand recliner along the far wall and cluttered desk in the center. Taren crossed quickly to it, eager to get her loot and get out.

Poorly hidden under folders and scientific journals was the laptop she sought. The sticker across the cover read, "Property of Dr. Felix Xie, not to be removed from the lab." In her recon work, Taren had learned that Dr. Xie seldom followed the security protocols at the pharmaceutical company he worked for. He took the laptop, with all the research it contained, home with him almost every night. By the time he reported the theft to his superiors, Taren's company would be well on its way to cataloging all of the secrets that lay within. So focused on the task at hand, Taren didn't notice the doctor in the room with her until his taser was pressed into her back.

50,000 volts of electricity running through one's nervous system is not a pleasant experience. It was not surprising that the shock caused Taren to crumple to the floor, convulsing and making strange, involuntary noises. She looked up at Felix as he observed her. He wasn't a large man, probably no taller than Taren herself, but his physical fitness rivaled her own. His smooth, tanned skin was hairless except for a small train running from his lower abdomen into the waistband of his boxer-briefs. That was all he was wearing. Taren struggled to shift her gaze from the attractive V at his hips to his angular and refined face. In any other situation, she would have taken the time to admire his exotic handsomeness. At the moment, however, she needed to focus on regaining control of her limbs.

Felix crouched down and hooked his hand under her arm, pulling her onto her stomach with little effort. Taren took the opportunity to push herself onto her knees, but before she could get further Felix shoved her back to the floor. He carelessly wrenched her arms behind her back and tied them at the wrist, possibly with shoestring, then dragged her up onto the desk.

"Please, don't hurt me," she mustered. Perhaps she could talk him out of calling the cops. Nothing ruined a corporate spy's career like getting arrested. Felix crossed to front of the desk grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked her head back, so she could look up at him.

"You broke in to my place," he began. "But I am going to hurt you?"

"What are you going to do?" Taren asked.

"I should call the cops," he spat at her. "I'm not stupid. I know you are here to steal my research. You are even dressed like a thief."

"Fine, call the cops," she bluffed. "It will take less than an hour for my employers to get me out of any charges. Meanwhile, your company will know what a security risk you are. I might be reprimanded, but you'll be fired."

Felix gave her a half smile and let go of her hair. He was quiet as he paced around the desk, and Taren could feel the heat radiating off of him as he came to a stop behind her, not quite touching her. In the silence, she could hear her own pulse, like the rushing of waves. Without warning, his hand landed on her ass, his fingers digging painfully into the cheek. Taren gasped reflexively as he squeezed the flesh, his nails digging through the fabric.

"Perhaps I will just punish you myself," he suggested.

"What are you going to do," she sneered. "Spank me?"

"What a good idea."

Felix hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pants and peeled them down to her knees.

SMACK

Taren regretted her decision to wear a thong as his hand meet bare flesh. The sting was shocking, but not too painful.

SMACK SMACK

One strike to each cheek, and the sting was getting worse.

SMACK SMACK

By the fifth spank, Taren was in pain. Each blow felt harder than the one before.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

She stretched her tethered hands in an effort to protect her flesh from the hits, but Felix pinned them against her back with one hand.

SMACK

Taren let out an involuntary cry, and her eyes started to water.

SMACK SMACK

"Please stop," she pleaded.

SMACK SMACK

He continued without a word, and the pain on her backside continued to spread.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Please," she cried again, tears falling from her eyes.

SMACK SMACK

"Please don't."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

By the twentieth spank her ass was throbbing, but the pain had leveled out. She felt the warmth of the battered area spread along her skin, and down into her core.

SMACK SMACK

Taren's cries sounded more like moans, and she could feel herself getting wet.

SMACK SMACK

"Don't."

SMACK SMACK

"Don't stop."

SMACK

Felix abided by her plea, but let his hands linger between spanks. He roughly massaged her cheeks and let his fingers brush against the fabric separating them.

SMACK

She could feel her juices soaking her underwear, and pushed her ass up to meet his hand. Deep in her mind she knew the absurdity of the situation, but her body had responded to the pain and control and now she wanted nothing more than for him to rip off her thong and take her by force.

SMACK

"Fuck me," she whispered. He stopped his assault and her ass and leaned against her, his hard cock grinding into her crack with only the fabric of their underwear between them. His fingers wound through her hair and pulled her head back until she could feel his breath on her ear.

"You don't deserve to be fucked," he breathed. "This is your punishment, remember."

"Please," she moaned. "I'll do anything. Just fuck me."

Felix let go of her hair and let his hands trail down her back. When they got to her ass he grabbed the band of her thong and yanked it down. Her pussy ached with the need to be pounded, to have him drive his cock into her without mercy. She should have guessed she wouldn't be so lucky.

Felix teased her, trailing a finger around her dripping slit. She squirmed and moaned and pleaded, but he only just grazed her clit. Finally he dipped two fingers into her pussy, and scooped up some of her juice, dragging it up along her crack. He pulled her cheeks apart and pressed one finger lightly against the tight puckered hole nestled between.

"Don't you dare," Taren growled. "It will hurt too much!"

"This is punishment," he reminded her again. "It is supposed to hurt."

Digging his fingers into her ass cheeks, he pulled them wide apart and lined up his cock with the entrance. Taren struggled as she realized he was going in without warming her up and without any more lubrication. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming when he shoved himself into her tight back entrance.

It felt like her asshole had been set on fire and ripped open. He leaned against her back and thrust into her viciously, his hips smacking against the already inflamed skin of her ass. Each thrust felt like another hot poker being shoved into her, and once again tears fell from her eyes. He worked one hand under her shirt and bra and firmly grasped her breast pulling her up against him. Her bound hands were crush between them.

Felix continued to pound her with ferocity, his heavy breathing forming a cacophonous song with her own cries and the smacking sound of his hips against her. As it had with the spanking, his violation of her asshole slowly transformed from unbearable pain into exquisite pleasure. The pleasure intensified as he rolled her nipple between his fingers and gently bit her neck. She arched her back and pushed her ass out to meet his increasing thrusts.

Too soon, she felt him swell within her and he gave her breast a final squeeze as he orgasmed into her ass. He pulled out and let go of her, letting her fall forward back onto the desk. Then he pulled her thong and pants back up to their proper place and untied her. Taren stood up and looked at him, her pussy still aching between her legs and her mind still drunk with desire. His gaze gave away nothing of his thoughts or intentions, but his cock still stood tall despite the orgasm.

"I am going to take a shower," Felix informed her as he turned away and entered the bathroom. "If you want to come as badly as I think you do, you will join me."

Taren didn't hesitate. She pulled off her shirt and bra in a single motion and followed him.